10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

My new fav word: Outblobs

That word has been patented. You might have to pay “from the large war chest” to use it.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

ok, ive lost all respect now for oPP you litteraly have to group up in packs of 5 to then kill 1 person, then to top it off you /laugh.. -_-
Pathetic people in a pathetic guild

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

Would it not be better that if guilds insist on moving to upper tier servers that those guilds go to TC, Mag, SoS, Sbi, and FA? Why not make the top 8 US servers more competitive than the top 2 or 3?

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zenyatoo.4059

Zenyatoo.4059

Anyone knows when is NA prime time? SEA prime time? EU prime time?

Prime time is considered 7pm in the desired time zone.

Reference:
NA East – 4pm server time
NA Central – 5pm server time
NA Mountain – 6pm server time
NA Pacific – 7pm server time
OCE – 11pm server time (using NZ as start)
SEA – 4am server time
EU – 10am server time

Based on this info, I can say JQ’s weak spots are OCE and EU.
OCE: BG outblobs JQ that outblobs SOR
EU: BG outblobs SOR that oublobs JQ or BG outblobs SOR&JQ combined
SEA: JQ outblobs BG that outblobs SOR
NA: Typically it’s SOR that outblobs BG that outblobs JQ. Recently it’s “Achievement Chasers” outblobs all 3 servers combined.

1 small change to the “NA” timezone.
primetime for EST NA, SoR does fine.
primetime for PST NA, SoR is outmanned on 2bl’s.

the late NA early Oceanic is easily SoR’s worst time.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Big congrats to this weeks winners ZD guild and TC server, I wonder which one of you got paid more gold for the move/ throwing the match LOL,

Alas its good to see a guild on BehindaGate that like to battle open field.

BG the pay to win server LOL.

Hopefully JQ’s easy matchup will allow them to win the Season 1, then all that buying out guilds etc that BG did will be in vain gg, gg.

There is not enough gold in the game to get the TC WvW core to throw a match-up

I have seen a grand total of 10 TC in 2 days Whistles

Come to TCBL and tell me you only see 10 TC. At the moment you wont see many period, show up in NA prime time.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

My new fav word: Outblobs

Are those blobs with outie belly buttons?

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Earlier this week IRON out-blobbed everyone on the forums, then they stopped winning by 12k and most of them mysteriously vanished from the forums.

Also Opp usually dosent chase me when I come across one and dont put up a fight. They might have more of a bone to pick with certain guild tags though…

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Earlier this week IRON out-blobbed everyone on the forums, then they stopped winning by 12k and most of them mysteriously vanished from the forums.

You are giving starscream way to less honor here… Hes responsible for 50% of the posts, shifty takes the other 25% and the other 25% is for the rest of the guild.

12k has nothing to do with it, think star is bored by bg.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KumaTazZ.8054

KumaTazZ.8054

BG has more EU population but they tend to run solo or do PvE things on their own.
Many time when map queue and 40+ SoR attacking BG tower or keep, our CMD try to fight but unfortunately he has only 10-15 players following him.

But when ZDs arrived the hipster pugs around the map just want to see how top tier EU guild play and they follow ZDs, that why you see big BG blob.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cliques.3947

Cliques.3947

ok, ive lost all respect now for oPP you litteraly have to group up in packs of 5 to then kill 1 person, then to top it off you /laugh.. -_-

Which oPP? I’ll have a talk with our guild leader and have this taken care of immediately. This just cannot be tolerated. I will not have our good name ruined!

Somehow I think the Orange Cat is behind this!

Chimichunga [Eng] – Salsa Machina [Warrior]
oPP – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Would it not be better that if guilds insist on moving to upper tier servers that those guilds go to TC, Mag, SoS, Sbi, and FA? Why not make the top 8 US servers more competitive than the top 2 or 3?

Why do people keep saying this. NA guilds do not make a server stacked. For the most part any guild out side of NA move up to get more competition and since they are all on the top 3, they come here. Why would a EU guild go to a T2 or T3 server when they will have no one to fight? SEA guilds come to SoR or BG to fight JQ’s SEA force.

Out side of the random match up every couple of weeks, there is no consistent coverage out side of NA. A non NA guild would have to take a hit and PvD for a few weeks to try and entice others to join there competition. I doubt any EU guilds would want to do that when they can get fights and no queues in T1 or stay in EU…

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

You might try being less snarky with your weekly joke comments, if you want to continue having a serious discussion. You can put a point across without being a kitten.

This was your first reply to his post…

Lol. JQ is far more stacked now than BG or SoR, yet they’re trying to get even more.

You started the “snarky” with that particular conversation, his first post was reasoned and not at all “snarky”, he just responded to your tone. You don’t want snarky? well don’t give it.

Frankly anyone who does not agree that EU on JQ is the weakest of SoR/BG/JQ cannot be playing in that timezone. I have played there since beta and its always been our weakest zone. Sure, sometimes SEA pull overtime or NA comes on early to cover but its weaker compared to SoR and BG. We have very few organised guilds. We have done our best setting up EU guild umbrellas to gather our scattered forces together and our small guilds, “pugs” whatever you want to call them do a great job in that timezone and we often have a decent number of disparate folks in TS – sea of tags motley crew style and map hop alot (when there are not queues…. 1.5 weeks ago there was never a queue in EU time) but we do lack numbers (once the achievement hunters finish)

Of course its better than SoS, TC and Mag buts that’s true for some of the other zones as well.

The point he was trying to make was that if more EU guilds coming over want fights (a big if I know) then it does not seem sensible to go to BG or SoR right now. Better to go to JQ or even Mag, TC or SoS as they will then get to play against the SoR and BG EU guilds. Most sensible BG and SoR posts I see say this.

Sure, there are imbalances across all servers in other timezones as well and it would be great if those can be fixed for all but he was referring specifically to EU.

This whole issue would not have happened if Anet had just had a bunch of servers rather than designate them by NA and EU. Ping is not as important in this sort of game and the global internet is much better than it was 10 years ago. The reason we ended up with this was purely commercial.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Honestly, where have you been?

I don’t agree with the pathetic statement they can play how they want. They are also quite skilled and give great sport when you take them on with small man versus small man but the 5 to 1 laughing stuff has been happening for months when they decide to frequent the ruins just north of south camp on a BL map.

Lots of small guilds do it.

In exactly the same way I have been chased half way across the map by an IRON blob when roaming In those cases I think – wow I have just helped my server even if I die in the end trying up 30 people with just little me.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

(edited by Kreen.3925)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

To be fair shifty, If I knew it was you, I would most likely do it too, as with certain other people i see trolling the forums or personally know :P

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Because they can’t…

No single guild can move to T2 or less Gold League and suddenly make 5 servers able to compete with T1.

On the other hand, before Leagues, anyone could move into T1 and be in competitive environment immediately. Now there’s only a likelihood of being regularly matched with a T1 server, which is ANet’s fault more than it is any server or guild.

Even if WM, IRON and every other major guild transfer since BG hit T1 came together before they even transferred and decided to divide themselves among the top 6 or 8 (excluding current T1), it still wouldn’t be as competitive (and in some cases not competitive at all ie. Kaineng) as T1 was last week.

Balancing the top 6 (as some people wanted before Leagues) requires too many people to do too much.

(edited by UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420)

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Because they can’t…

No single guild can move to T2 or less Gold League and suddenly make 5 servers able to compete with T1.

On the other hand, before Leagues, anyone could move into T1 and be in competitive environment immediately. Now there’s only a likelihood of being regularly matched with a T1 server, which is ANet’s fault more than it is any server or guild.

Even if WM, IRON and every other major guild transfer since BG hit T1 came together before they even transferred and decided to divide themselves among the top 6 or 8 (excluding current T1), it still wouldn’t be as competitive (and in some cases not competitive at all ie. Kaineng) as T1 was last week.

Balancing the top 6 (as some people wanted before Leagues) requires too many people to do too much.

Even though it was WM that was carrying kaineng in tier 2? Imagine what a difference it would have made to have ZDs go to say… mag, or sos? Sure they couldent beat tier 1 servers still, but it would be enough to put TC in a tight spot if the three ever got matched together again. Tier 1 will still never be compared to lower tiers, but that dosent mean you have to prey on lower tiers to fuel your terribly stupid arms race. (example being before leagues)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Which oPP? I’ll have a talk with our guild leader and have this taken care of immediately. This just cannot be tolerated. I will not have our good name ruined!

Somehow I think the Orange Cat is behind this!

Despicable!!… … …

Initiating B L Key farming protocol. [Endless Mystery Tonic]. Because /laugh = /sit < Tree Gravestone. Yes, that’s probably me.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Oh it takes too much effort to balance the game out for a greater number of people so i’m going to just be a sheep and move my guild to BG/SoR/JQ so i don’t have to be invested in a server. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up unrepentant.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Even though it was WM that was carrying kaineng in tier 2? Imagine what a difference it would have made to have ZDs go to say… mag, or sos? Sure they couldent beat tier 1 servers still, but it would be enough to put TC in a tight spot if the three ever got matched together again. Tier 1 will still never be compared to lower tiers, but that dosent mean you have to prey on lower tiers to fuel your terribly stupid arms race. (example being before leagues)

That was exactly my point with Kaineng. All ZDs and IRON would’ve accomplished by transferring to any non-T1 server (except maybe TC) is inflate that servers score (by PvDing) until they got to T1 and then get stomped.

In fact, them being in T1 actually made T2 and lower more stable, as the player distribution was primarily NA.

ANet ruined all this by using Leagues rather than ladder. The distribution of players since the start of the year was naturally going towards even matches, until ANet decided to pair mismatched servers.

I guarantee you if it was still ladder, you wouldn’t even care about “balance” and the state of T1. Because it wouldn’t have affected you. Not with ANet’s ridiculous Leagues idea, it’s become a point of contention.

Oh it takes too much effort to balance the game out for a greater number of people so i’m going to just be a sheep and move my guild to BG/SoR/JQ so i don’t have to be invested in a server. Gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up unrepentant.

You’re welcome.

Try not to be snarky when you’re wrong. It makes you look jaded.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

That was exactly my point with Kaineng. All ZDs and IRON would’ve accomplished by transferring to any non-T1 server (except maybe TC) is inflate that servers score (by PvDing) until they got to T1 and then get stomped.

In fact, them being in T1 actually made T2 and lower more stable, as the player distribution was primarily NA.

You’re welcome.

Try not to be snarky when you’re wrong. It makes you look jaded.

Try giving a decent answer and people will be less snarky to you.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

You should take your own advice.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

You should take your own advice.

What a pitiful retort. Please see my previous post i am certain it will aid you.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Because they can’t…

Disagree completely. I think what leagues has done is make assured match ups. If an EU guild was to go to SoS, they will inherently have more competition to face compared to say SoR or BG. On top of this it revitalizes gold all together as we don’t have dead weeks like JQ is having. Then again they have crazy stacked their SEA so I mean they’re asking for it really, but that’s the meta we’ve all put ourselves in.

It doesn’t have to be completely balanced, that is kind of hard, but hey, that doesn’t mean that people should be avoiding these other servers.

SoS, TC, Mag. These are servers that non-NAs should seriously be considering. I think for gold league NA is sorted (maybe not SoS). But if guilds want to move to these other servers in gold there can be some great competition for every week and for every guild.

It was mentioned that Smokee and Indo have had these talks on promoting EU guilds to move to JQ. Maybe we should open it up to the other three servers as well. EU prime has 2 hour queues, so before this edge of the mists stuff there will be guilds over there seriously considering coming over to NA. The problem we are facing with it now is that there are dead weeks. Imagine if we could cut those dead weeks altogether.

To accomplish that we have to get over the STACK TO WIN mentality which JQ, SOR and BG are all equally guilty of. And it’s not so much in the hands of the server leaders but the guilds who come to gold league.

It’s something to think about.

(Isn’t weird when a troll makes the most sense :O)

edit: this is speaking from an off-hours pov where guilds had to previously risk there being dead match-ups due to the unpredictability of the match-ups. With leagues, we know who we are going to face so imo is a lot more viable for OCX, SEA, and EU guilds to move to the other servers and not so much “the 3 big titans”.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

(edited by magikfox.9658)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Ok SOR bl was a mess entering EU time more than likely due to ZD’s presence so AFTL swung into action to provide a distraction and a second attack avenue on other objectives first fell Cragtop then sunny hill first few attempts on garry failed because we lost co-ordination with the commanders as TS went down, but eventually we managed to support the commander trebbing from Cragtop and splitting ZD’s from attacking it and dealing with us ramming the NW gate. We got it then ZD’s seemed to have been pulled away to fight elsewhere and we got almost everything back.

Nice fights we seriously don’t have the numbers to compete with ZD’s but i hope we at least where a pain in the kitten.

Good job everyone in SOR bl to those that stuck with it and kept the pressure up however keep an eye on the bloodlust buff don’t get sucked into a fight without it and handing points out like candy please.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

(edited by Axle.5182)

in Match-ups

Disagree completely. I think what leagues has done is make assured match ups. If an EU guild was to go to SoS, they will inherently have more competition to face compared to say SoR or BG. On top of this it revitalizes gold all together as we don’t have dead weeks like JQ is having. Then again they have crazy stacked their SEA so I mean they’re asking for it really, but that’s the meta we’ve all put ourselves in.

It doesn’t have to be completely balanced, that is kind of hard, but hey, that doesn’t mean that people should be avoiding these other servers.

SoS, TC, Mag. These are servers that non-NAs should seriously be considering. I think for gold league NA is sorted (maybe not SoS). But if guilds want to move to these other servers in gold there can be some great competition for every week and for every guild.

It was mentioned that Smokee and Indo have had these talks on promoting EU guilds to move to JQ. Maybe we should open it up to the other three servers as well. EU prime has 2 hour queues, so before this edge of the mists stuff there will be guilds over there seriously considering coming over to NA. The problem we are facing with it now is that there are dead weeks. Imagine if we could cut those dead weeks altogether.

To accomplish that we have to get over the STACK TO WIN mentality which JQ, SOR and BG are all equally guilty of. And it’s not so much in the hands of the server leaders but the guilds who come to gold league.

The problem is that the result you’re expecting won’t happen. Excluding maybe TC, transfers… realistic transfers to any of these servers will not yield any greater competition. That’s how great the difference is between T1 and T2.

You’re working on the assumption that " hey several reasonably sized guilds are moving to NA servers, so hey, lets balance Gold"

The guilds, however, are thinking. “I am transferring to Gold, where should we go?” And the factors dictating that decision all favour T1. More so during Ladders, but still the case in Leagues.

Unless your guild is huge as kitten, no one is thinking that their transfer will make a difference vs. the top 3. The best they can hope for is to pull a Kainein and PvD T2 servers, and people have repeatedly indicated that those are the bad kind of transfers.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

The problem is that the result you’re expecting won’t happen. Excluding maybe TC, transfers… realistic transfers to any of these servers will not yield any greater competition. That’s how great the difference is between T1 and T2.

You’re working on the assumption that reasonably sized guilds are moving to NA servers, so hey, lets balance T2 / Gold.

The guilds, however, are thinking. “We are transferring to Gold, where should we go?”

And the factors dictating that decision all favour T1.

Which is a problem!

T1 is competitive among the 3 but leave the at least 3 other servers out to dry and the argument coming from them is stack up or go home. T1 has no real interest in competition; their only focus is on this absurd arms race where one of them tries to recruit enough people that they can just sit back and face-roll. The way t1 conducts itself is bad for the game and bad for the community long-term.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Which is a problem!

T1 is competitive among the 3 but leave the at least 3 other servers out to dry and the argument coming from them is stack up or go home. T1 has no real interest in competition; their only focus is on this absurd arms race where one of them tries to recruit enough people that they can just sit back and face-roll. The way t1 conducts itself is bad for the game and bad for the community long-term.

It was not a problem during ladder though. TC was actually more problematic than T1 during that time, when it was infamously in between T1 and T2, pop. wise.

The reason is that WvW, since launch up until the announcement of Leagues, was sold as a “stack up or go home” game. ANet repeatedly said coverage wars was legit. They defended HoD right off the bat when people were crying bloody tears over their superior 24/7 pop.

It has only been recently where the state of T1 has affect other servers because ANet decided to match us with you guys. Only recently have they tried to balance the server populations.

It’s no one in T1’s fault they formed the servers the way they did. That was ANet’s intent. And it’s ANet’s fault that they suddenly turned 180 on their design philosophy.

It’ll take an unrealistic amount of transfers to get Gold balanced. ANet will figure it out way too late like they always do and implement some sort of BG/JQ/SoR league… or just let it continue as is. That wouldn’t surprise me either.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

Which is a problem!

It was not a problem during ladder though. TC was actually more problematic than T1 during that time, when it was infamously in between T1 and T2, pop. wise.

The reason is that WvW, since launch up until the announcement of Leagues, was sold as a “stack up or go home” game. ANet repeatedly said coverage wars was legit. They defended HoD right off the bat when people were crying bloody tears over their superior 24/7 pop.

It has only been recently where the state of T1 has affect other servers because ANet decided to match us with you guys. Only recently have they tried to balance the server populations.

It’s no one in T1’s fault they formed the servers the way they did. That was ANet’s intent. And it’s ANet’s fault that they suddenly turned 180 on their design philosophy.

T1 is still to be held accountable for it’s continued population increases.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

You’re working on the assumption that " hey several reasonably sized guilds are moving to NA servers, so hey, lets balance Gold"

The guilds, however, are thinking. “I am transferring to Gold, where should we go?” And the factors dictating that decision all favour T1. More so during Ladders, but still the case in Leagues.

Unless your guild is huge as kitten, no one is thinking that their transfer will make a difference vs. the top 3.

But I mean a lot of those factors were probably based off the old match-making system. I mean, [GD] a perfectly good EU guild who made a difference in their tier actually went back to EU because of the state of the other three servers.

I mean, sure, guilds will pick the three big tiers for obvious reasons and yeah, one guild transfer won’t be the hugest game changer in the world, but you don’t have to win, that’s the thing. It’s to promote competition for everyone, and the more guilds that come in, the more viable it actually becomes. I mean, there are enough players. I said it in my last post as well it doesn’t have to be balanced. But if we could build these presences in other servers…

To think “realistically it won’t happen” is a real cop-out imo. I’m sure if you think like you do it seems like a bit too much math. And speaking for EU, you’d be surprised at the presence one guild can have. And this becomes a foundation for more guilds!

Because you can’t stack the same 3 servers forever. Guilds going to the other three gold tiers is incredibly viable, and it just takes a bit of faith and a tonne of bravery.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

You’re working on the assumption that reasonably sized guilds are moving to NA servers, so hey, lets balance T2 / Gold.

The guilds, however, are thinking. “We are transferring to Gold, where should we go?”

Which is a problem!

This guy knows what’s up.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Which is a problem!

Lol, ok no interest in the PPT competition. If you mean competitive fights, then you are wrong. I transferred to BG a few months ago, and the fights are much more organised and fun. I don’t regret moving here at all.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Speaking for T2, we only seek to be balanced with each other.
The human nature to stack for an easier victory is too prevalent and no one has the stomach for that level of an arms race outside Tier 1.

This is a very nice sentiment that has been promoted for a long time (mostly by Blackgate, Cheers!) but unless someone wants to be the first to dive into the water???

Could you get enough folks to do it without destabilizing the current T1 situation?

T1 is so unstable that every guild transfer (outside of NA) results in a massive swing in fortunes.

MERC (or just some of them) transfer to JQ and suddenly #3 is number 1. ZDs goes to BG and suddenly #3 is #1 and everyone is saying how JQ needs EU even though even a modest sized guild would throw the math off again.

How do you prevent a stackwagon and prevent a server implosion if it should dip to #4 for a week or two?

Here’s your problems on the tier 2 side:
TC:massive fairweather population, queues are rough and they have lost a lot of their WvW focused strength outside of CERN and PINK
SoS: Anemic NA, but if it’s NA becomes strong it will start crawling upwards in rating. Plus we don’t really have a burning desire to be T1 again (unless the nature of T1 were to change drastically).
Maguuma: The addition of OCX/SEA guilds would help them, but then they’d have to redefine themselves (can’t say you don’t PPT when you tick over 300) and there would be massive infighting between roamers and blobbers.
Fort Aspenwood:I have no idea what their problem is, but I hear there are a lot of politics
SBI: Too many lower tier transfers, won’t be ready for primetime for a while.

in Match-ups

Asudementio.8526

The human nature to stack for an easier victory is too prevalent and no one has the stomach for that level of an arms race outside Tier 1.

This is a very nice sentiment that has been promoted for a long time (mostly by Blackgate, Cheers!) but unless someone wants to be the first to dive into the water???

Could you get enough folks to do it without destabilizing the current T1 situation?

T1 is so unstable that every guild transfer (outside of NA) results in a massive swing in fortunes.

MERC (or just some of them) transfer to JQ and suddenly #3 is number 1. ZDs goes to BG and suddenly #3 is #1 and everyone is saying how JQ needs EU even though even a modest sized guild would throw the math off again.

How do you prevent a stackwagon and prevent a server implosion if it should dip to #4 for a week or two?

TC:massive fairweather population, queues are rough and they have lost a lot of their WvW focused strength outside of CERN and PINK
SoS: Anemic NA, but if it’s NA becomes strong it will start crawling upwards in rating. Plus we don’t really have a burning desire to be T1 again (unless the nature of T1 were to change drastically).
Maguuma: The addition of OCX/SEA guilds would help them, but then they’d have to redefine themselves (can’t say you don’t PPT when you tick over 300) and there would be massive infighting between roamers and blobbers.
Fort Aspenwood:I have no idea what their problem is, but I hear there are a lot of politics

Speaking for T2 i want as many good fights with as many servers as possible instead of this ridiculous feast or famine.

Leader of [Suh]
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

Speaking for T2 i want as many good fights with as many servers as possible instead of this ridiculous feast or famine.

If guilds from the lower tier servers having blowout wins spread to Mag and SoS, T2 would be competitive with where TC is.

This of course doesn’t mean T2 would be able to compete with T1, at least not with the current server system. If Anet had made global servers there may have been more than the big 3 servers in NA/EU to compete against.

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

Alternatively I think if all T2 servers can get to the strength of TC right now, you guys may enjoy the fight more since even when facing a T1 server, 2 T2 servers can combine forces to balance the match a bit hopefully…

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Continue with all the name calling, stackwagon, etc. Who really cares about #3, #2 or #1, as long as we are in tier 1, we have the best fights. And you forget how hard everyone in tier 1 fights. 1 guild can make a difference between #3 to #1, but everyone else on each of these 3 servers fight harder than in any other tier

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

The belief is strong!

Free Michael ( pot.6805 ) 2013!

Attachments:

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The belief is strong!

Free Michael ( pot.6805 ) 2013!

hah. what happened? he get a permanent ban from forums? If so, sorry to hear that.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kezorian.5107

Kezorian.5107

Yes a great injustice, we must believe in Michael!

Co-Leader of Onslaught [OnS]
Believegate – #freepot
http://www.onslaughtclan.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keiel.7489

Keiel.7489

Continue with all the name calling, stackwagon, etc. Who really cares about #3, #2 or #1, as long as we are in tier 1, we have the best fights. And you forget how hard everyone in tier 1 fights. 1 guild can make a difference between #3 to #1, but everyone else on each of these 3 servers fight harder than in any other tier

While it is true in most cases, I would like to see the T2 servers get more numbers to promote more fights. With how thigs are right now when T1 gets matched up with anything else there isn’t much to do, the one or 2 maps that gets fights are so overstacked during those weeks that you can hardly call them -good-.

I know numbers=/=skill, but with numbers it does help people stay in WvW a lot more.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

Yes a great injustice, we must believe in Michael!

Poor Pot! Remembering his posting history, am sure he would have had lots to add in this thread!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: casterfaster.9146

casterfaster.9146

SOR sea asian time . ocx, hire. gc, song, nys. sahp.

jq sea asian time. merc , wvw, atm. also JQ dont have any good EU guild.

sor have huge numbers then jq. no?

in Match-ups

scootshoot.6583

While it is true in most cases, I would like to see the T2 servers get more numbers to promote more fights. With how thigs are right now when T1 gets matched up with anything else there isn’t much to do, the one or 2 maps that gets fights are so overstacked during those weeks that you can hardly call them -good-.

I know numbers=/=skill, but with numbers it does help people stay in WvW a lot more.

Stacking = Transfer Fees = Anet shareholders happy

The introduction of leagues caused a mass array of transfers. This was most likely the 2nd largest income period for Anet next to opening day sales.

If Anet balanced leagues or wvw somehow their cash cow via transfers will come to an immediate end. The idea of “WvW balance” will never happen, particularly with a one time purchase free 2 play game.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

jq sea asian time. merc , wvw, atm, GE, GGYY, FOO, FB, EB pugs. also JQ dont have any good EU guild.

Edited for you.

Be careful when you say JQ don’t have ‘good’ EU guilds. I know there is a small sized EU guild on JQ and saying them ‘not good’ is not what any BG/SOR would ever do. I don’t see why EU should join JQ in this case.

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

jq sea asian time. merc , wvw, atm, GE, GGYY, FOO, FB, EB pugs. also JQ dont have any good EU guild.

Edited for you.

Be careful when you say JQ don’t have ‘good’ EU guilds. I know there is a small sized EU guild on JQ and saying them ‘not good’ is not what any BG/SOR would ever do. I don’t see why EU should join JQ in this case.

He probably meant large, because JQ still thinks numbers=skills.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: casterfaster.9146

casterfaster.9146

Edited for you.

yes. sor no reason to have more numbers. i was there 23GD wiped 60 iron with skills.

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

Edited for you.

yes. sor no reason to have more numbers. i was there 23GD wiped 60 iron with skills.

I remember when I wiped 23GD by myself. I was so excited I didn’t bother screenshotting it and totally forgot to run fraps that day. But please, take my word for it.

[DONE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

I remember when I wiped 23GD by myself. I was so excited I didn’t bother screenshotting it and totally forgot to run fraps that day. But please, take my word for it.

I remember I wiped out 60 SOR including some XPK by myself in a single blob fest. I also didn’t bother screenshotting it since it was so common for me. If you don’t believe it ask your fellow server mates who fell to the “moo moo” finisher.

-S o S-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

This just in: JQ has spent 7 whole gold to buy the entire population of Vizunah Square. It’s true. Believe it. #believega- quarry.

elite specs ruined pvp.

in Match-ups

Keiel.7489

I remember I wiped out 60 SOR including some XPK by myself in a single blob fest. I also didn’t bother screenshotting it since it was so common for me. If you don’t believe it ask your fellow server mates who fell to the “moo moo” finisher.

So that was you…

[DONE]