10/25: SoR/BG/TC (Gold League Round 2)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Israel.7056

Israel.7056

but ZDs did make the wrong move to come to NA

A wrong move to the people of SoR is a right move to the people of BG.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

It is like SoR saw ZDs transfer to BG and just stopped trying to win.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

What I find rather annoying about IRON PVkitten on this forum though is that those here from IRON guild that do it, do not actually represent the guild well at all.
Both Wrex and Lumar from IRON are really nice, calm and friendly people, honourable in defeat and gracious when winning.
The few of you here from IRON continually being abusive, chest thumping for weeks on end and trolling all the time are doing more of a disservice to the guild you represent than anything else. Childish and immature.

Less PVF, more WvW…

As an iron officer we tried to do our best to stop forum trolling but you can`t tell individuals to stop . it`s a game and this game is full of childish people as in any game and besides it`s 2-3 regular posters as anyone should know the posts on here don’t represent the guild/server .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayoken.9851

Mayoken.9851

So…. i came home to start reading the last 10 pages on this thread…
Guess what? It’s all the same kitten xD
Stop crying and do something about it. Bad coverage? Have a server meeting.
Guilds getting demoralized? Amp up and kittening fight.

BG was doing good and kicking kitten before ZD joined, so, come up w/ another excuse.

Mayoken [PLX] Plexity – Lieutenant – 7nth lvl 80 WW
Blackgate – www.plexity.guildportal.com –
Founder of [CO] | Nov ’12 2012 – May ’13 2013

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

I thought IRON is really nice :o, but many “individuals” IRON in here does nothing but troll other people, that won’t make them or IRON looks any better

Anyway is ZD gonna stay at BG? Or they gonna go back

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

I can see the debate going on inside ZD right now.

“We can either stay in NA and get no fights or head back to EU and sit in a queue for 2 hours and get no fights. Decisions….decisions…”

EDIT: ZDs move was always temporary. How long they stay in NA is up to them.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Thank you, we’d welcome more friends to play along side with any hours of the day. And may our hammers clash once more before reset

I <3 TCthursdays, bring your drinks, empower, cap a tower, bottom’s up, next

Honestly, a lot of players on BG have enormous respect for TC server for continually putting up fights and never giving up. Some of our own commanders have been spending a lot of time guesting on your server for PVE purposes and enjoying your community there a lot.
Actually if I remember right, one of our commanders accidentally tagged up under a TC RP guild last night he’d joined and had to explain himself (to great amusement) as to who and what exactly was ERP ?

We would love to see your server expand it’s coverage, it’s always enjoyable to fight your groups, even if they are rather large and outnumber us many times

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Anyway is ZD gonna stay at BG? Or they gonna go back

Considering ZD transferred to an already stacked server who had pulled out a week 1 win vs JQ and SOR, looks to me they were looking to PvDoor for their achievements so wouldn’t surprise me if they stick around.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

BG was doing good and kicking kitten before ZD joined, so, come up w/ another excuse.

Things were getting interesting when BG started closing the ~15k gap on Monday. I believe most of us on SoR were excited to see what BG would bring us. But then ZD joined, which meant our EU couldn’t use the advantage of our SEA anymore, which is pretty much the turning point.

PS. Nice to see you again Mayoken XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

How about BG buying plenty of guilds to fill their gaps to stack theirs server and say its nothing.
But now you dont realise how much you have ruined WvW.
JQ dont want to fight you either and the other T2 servers wont offer much of a battle so we all hope your PvD is going well and we hope you dont get splinters..

Seriously though week one of the seasons was the best matchup in a long time but then BG obviously got kitten scared and had to buy guilds so they wouldnt get steam rolled. Gz on achieving it but in the process youve now ruined wvw for all other servers in the gold league as well for people on your own servers. I hope you enjoy your cold and pointless win in what was to be a great season..

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Where was BG over the weekend when SoR took a 17K lead?

What people do not seem to understand that ZD has filled a hugh hole for BG between SEA and EU when SoR does not have much organization or coverage. They are able to flip everything uncontested and T3 it making it much harder to take later on. Not a huge concept to understand. However I do not see how that could be much fun for them, but to each their own.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

What I find rather annoying about IRON PVkitten on this forum though is that those here from IRON guild that do it, do not actually represent the guild well at all.
Both Wrex and Lumar from IRON are really nice, calm and friendly people, honourable in defeat and gracious when winning.
The few of you here from IRON continually being abusive, chest thumping for weeks on end and trolling all the time are doing more of a disservice to the guild you represent than anything else. Childish and immature.

Less PVF, more WvW…

As an iron officer we tried to do our best to stop forum trolling but you can`t tell individuals to stop . it`s a game and this game is full of childish people as in any game and besides it`s 2-3 regular posters as anyone should know the posts on here don’t represent the guild/server .

u should tell them to take IRON out of their signature before they troll.

it would make a lot of better reputation.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

Will the real SoR please stand up? This is shaping up to be an embarrassingly one-sided massacre.

ofc we cant compete you’re a super stacked server and if anything its embarrassing for BG to do this

Didn’t SoR and TC stomp BG last weekend? What happened to that SoR?

Besides even if BG is super stacked SoR could still have done something like held Valley in EB. The keep was T3 with a million pieces of siege inside, and the queue would ensure that SoR cannot be outnumbered. And yet when I log on today SoR have … nothing … on the map, with even TC ticking more points.

Earlier this week BG was fully queued on all four maps a lot of the time, but SoR still doesn’t have to lose this badly. I’m really disappointed.

We all held ques over the week end, so the difference has to be that SoR is now just not showing up. After we took the lead I guess SoR just got too disheartened.

Why should SoR bother competing, before it was fun to but now even JQ dont want to compete with BG, pathetic that Anet didnt lock the servers

At least JQ will show up, I know BG is stronger in late NA but we haven’t ticked 400+ consistently in that time zone ever. Its clear SoR guilds aren’t showing up. We know you have the people because last week was completely different. You may have your reasons for EU but how does ZDs coming here explain your performance in NA?

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Sardonia.8196

How about BG buying plenty of guilds to fill their gaps to stack theirs server and say its nothing.
JQ dont want to fight you either and the other T2 servers wont offer much of a battle so we all hope your PvD is going well and we hope you dont get splinters..

Seriously though week one of the seasons was the best matchup in a long time but then BG obviously got kitten scared and had to buy guilds so they wouldnt get steam rolled. Gz on achieving it but in the process youve now ruined wvw for all other servers in the gold league as well for people on your own servers. I hope you enjoy your cold and pointless win in what was to be a great season..

Cannot agree more. That is the problem with T1 and I mean all the servers. It seems they just want to keep stacking guilds in so that they can just blow out the competition instead of having a fair match. Again this is for all T1 servers.

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

What people do not seem to understand that ZD has filled a hugh hole for BG between SEA and EU when SoR does not have much organization or coverage. They are able to flip everything uncontested and T3 it making it much harder to take later on. Not a huge concept to understand. However I do not see how that could be much fun for them, but to each their own.

The fact ZD transferred to an already stacked server and chose the server who had already pulled out a week 1 win says all there is to know about their competitive level.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

This sounds like the biggest bullkitten I’ve ever kittening heard. Troll alert.
BG’s main WvW guilds got kittened over this weekend, and 2-3 of our top raiding guilds couldn’t even get in most of Saturday night and I know for certain, we didn’t get in at all Sunday night (over 5-6 hour qeue).

That’s your answer.

If anyones excuse for BG’s victory this week is ZD joining, when they raid with a 20-30 man team during a 2-3 hour time slot that SoR can’t compete in. You sound dumb.

FACT: You guys gave up and are fair weathered and are not willing to fight the tough fight. Otherwise you’d be out in force every night in your designated timezones just like you would any other match, and fight the good fight. Sounds like laying over and accepting defeat is the new SoR motto.

(edited by Mayoken.9851)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Speaking for T2, we only seek to be balanced with each other.
The human nature to stack for an easier victory is too prevalent and no one has the stomach for that level of an arms race outside Tier 1.

This is a very nice sentiment that has been promoted for a long time (mostly by Blackgate, Cheers!) but unless someone wants to be the first to dive into the water???

Could you get enough folks to do it without destabilizing the current T1 situation?

T1 is so unstable that every guild transfer (outside of NA) results in a massive swing in fortunes.

MERC (or just some of them) transfer to JQ and suddenly #3 is number 1. ZDs goes to BG and suddenly #3 is #1 and everyone is saying how JQ needs EU even though even a modest sized guild would throw the math off again.

How do you prevent a stackwagon and prevent a server implosion if it should dip to #4 for a week or two?

Here’s your problems on the tier 2 side:
TC:massive fairweather population, queues are rough and they have lost a lot of their WvW focused strength outside of CERN and PINK
SoS: Anemic NA, but if it’s NA becomes strong it will start crawling upwards in rating. Plus we don’t really have a burning desire to be T1 again (unless the nature of T1 were to change drastically).
Maguuma: The addition of OCX/SEA guilds would help them, but then they’d have to redefine themselves (can’t say you don’t PPT when you tick over 300) and there would be massive infighting between roamers and blobbers.
Fort Aspenwood:I have no idea what their problem is, but I hear there are a lot of politics
SBI: Too many lower tier transfers, won’t be ready for primetime for a while.

Continue with all the name calling, stackwagon, etc. Who really cares about #3, #2 or #1, as long as we are in tier 1, we have the best fights. And you forget how hard everyone in tier 1 fights. 1 guild can make a difference between #3 to #1, but everyone else on each of these 3 servers fight harder than in any other tier

I have no idea what you are addressing, but it isn’t my post. The stackwagon comment is referring to the proven formula that people will often stack a server that is doing well or is expected to do well; not a name for any server.
Also, I think you are deluded when you talk about how hard EVERYONE fights in T1. First off, I think that is categorically untrue. People fight kitten every server and in every match.
The lone difference is I think there is an unwritten expectation that you are supposed to put in more hours in T1, as each server has egos that have to be assuaged to prevent infighting and transfers.
Hence, my statement on why the current T2 and contenders aren’t thrilled by the prospect of joining T1 in it’s current incarnation.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

It was one guild shifty. ONE. And on the day this guild started transferring to BG 99+% of us said, “what?”. Seriously. It was a total surprise to all of us, but certainly a welcome surprise. Before that, the only other guild that moved to BG pre-season was Zero Negative. I believe SoR actually saw more incoming guild transfers than BG did. I’m sorry man but your posts are just coming off as angry and overly defeatist.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

“We can either stay in NA and get no fights or head back to EU and sit in a queue for 2 hours and get no fights. Decisions….decisions…”

Don’t forget to not log on tonight.

in Match-ups

Posted by: somsom.5201

somsom.5201

Better yet, hop servers and start a new guild like Mayo…

(edited by somsom.5201)

in Match-ups

Sardonia.8196

You newb to Tier 1? Everyone knows coverage never comes into play until the weekdays start.

Nope been here since beta. So when fights were all even during the weekend that was not competition but only during the week when you can manipulate coverage gaps.

I think we should all be striving to make it fair across the board instead of just PVD to win. But I guess others just want to PVD to win.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

I recall a matchup with SoR and FA a handfull of weeks ago where SoR forum warriors were chest thumping and “shaming” TC all week.

Now its nothing but rivers of tears from SoR.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owzhYNcd4OM
(because southpark seems to be the theme of the week)

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I may have to quit the forums next week if you are going to bring this to the BG-SoR-SoS matchup.

SoR, we are still waiting for the TW video of all dancing in pink to “I’m a barbie girl”; but BG hasn’t offered to bribe us either so we might end up playing it straight.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

*Stop crying and do something about it. Bad coverage? Have a server meeting.
Guilds getting demoralized? Amp up and kittening fight. *

Haha, well played sir, well played. Learn your facts.
RL needed more attention than Gw2, so I quit in May, [CO] disbanded soon afterwards. Came back 5 months later, saw DB splintered, and Ethersin’s guild [RE] dying, so I searched for a new home and joined [PLX] (<—I did not start this guild).

You’d sound more educated if you knew what you were talking about laughs.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

RL needed more attention than Gw2, so I quit in May, [CO] disbanded soon afterwards. Came back 5 months later, saw DB splintered, and I searched for a new home and joined [PLX] (<—I did not start this guild).

You joined Noodles….even worse that starting a new guild.

The man has mad GvG skillz. He took on the best SoR had to offer and destroyed them.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

RL needed more attention than Gw2, so I quit in May, [CO] disbanded soon afterwards. Came back 5 months later, saw DB splintered, and I searched for a new home and joined [PLX] (<—I did not start this guild).

We all know the forum hate towards Noodles. It’s alright. I like my big wet Noodle

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

The man has mad GvG skillz. He took on the best SoR had to offer and destroyed them.

Dont you know? Him and noodles had a romantic relationship on DB. They are the pure essence of bandwaggon.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reslinal.2359

Reslinal.2359

I am actually quite disappointed in IRON in this match-up. We see IRON all the time starting play from SEA all the way to NA. And yet when ZD shows up to give you guys good fights, you suddenly stop playing? What happened to the guild that is just here “for the fights” and don’t care win or loss?

On the other hand, guilds like TW and Choo on SoR do still show-up to fight even when the server is losing, that seems to me more aligned with the “for the fights” attitude.

Iron do not start play until 6-7 uk time those iron you see are just floating around .
we would happily fight zds on their own but zd+freinds are just one big map blob
We run tagless and try as hard as possible to run just as Iron. . We are on every night trying our best to combat the blobbiest blobby blobs of bg . And one thing we never do is run from a fight anyone who really knows us knows that’s the case .

The usual prime time for IRON may be 6-7 UK time, however I think a lot of people can attest the fact that it is not unusual to see a decent sized IRON group start playing much earlier. I know our SEA players talk about fighting IRON all the time. So the question is why don’t you guys show up earlier like you did before to fight ZDs?

As for the map blob comment, you may be right you may be wrong. The problem is everyone complains that the opponent server has map blobs, it is hard to tell when it is true and when it is not. However I do think your server maybe demoralized this week while our server has high morale, so we may well be outnumber you in pugs now.

thats not hard Wrex was gone for the whole matchup.
she was our main commander during that timezone.
we only play sea in the weekends not in week cause of work/school. and when did zd show up? yup on monday. Newt matcup we prob gonna see IRON and ZD clash (well i hope)

I am sorry to hear about Wrex and IRON’s inability to play during that timezone this week then. Hope she gets better soon and IRON will come back full force next week.

Blackgate Engineer

in Match-ups

ballymun.3986

^^ Understood and respect for saying as such.

Having played on SoR myself at one stage and really enjoyed running alongside IRON groups there run by Lumar and Wrex in the past, your guild does garner respect from others and we actually do really enjoy fighting you guys in game, it’s all this PVF stuff that’s annoying people and brings a bad feeling toward your guild.

BG would like nothing more than to have at least 6 servers in NA having proper coverage to compete always, that includes ourselves.
We won’t ever get that unless all this stupid trolling is pushed aside.
For the best interests of the game and top NA servers competing with each other, keep the competitiveness for sure, but ease off on the trolling and childishness (from all, not singling out one guild or server here) and all servers in top NA league become more enticing for others.

This PVE stuff in WvW won’t last and BG will go back to having no queue in most timezones on every BL and EB. I’m sure that will eventually be the same for SoR and JQ maybe but that lack of queues in EU and SEA timezones is particularly enticing for EU based guilds.

I played on SFR EU also, the queues were hours and hours, it was pointless. I’d queue up at 1pm in order to eventually get in for 6 or 7pm, it was that bad at times.
I’m happy to stay queued on BG for 5 minutes during SeA or EU timezones here and even 1 hour or so for EB during NA prime – that’s nothing compared to what we had to put up with on top EU servers.

There’s no need to be completely and utterly friendly all the time, keep the competitive edge, just ease up on the trolling and nonsense as it’s one thing EU players have mentioned to me in the past that puts them off also. That and “tag watching” spies. Play fair, be nice, reap the benefits.

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

It was one guild shifty. ONE. And on the day this guild started transferring to BG 99+% of us said, “what?”. Seriously. It was a total surprise to all of us, but certainly a welcome surprise. Before that, the only other guild that moved to BG pre-season was Zero Negative. I believe SoR actually saw more incoming guild transfers than BG did. I’m sorry man but your posts are just coming off as angry and overly defeatist.

Im sure we got more guilds than you.. But by far you have got more than one, 3 guilds bandwaggoned with ZDs as they always lick their rims but also your getting another russian guild from piken. Not to mention all the random guilds you got over last week and weeks before to fill the gaps. You cant hide it anymore BG youve stacked up and ruined the fun for everyone fighting bg and on bg. What were considering to do is just let you pvd throughout the the rest of the season and watch you implode and laugh aswell as not accepting your guilds where ever you go

My posts might come across as ‘angry’ but they are the truth and your all trying to hide and are failing miserably.

You’re a joke, please keep it up =]

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Remember how much impact IRON had when they transferred to SoR? 6,7 weeks unbeatable, ZD will have the same impact on BG as IRON on SoR

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Im sure we got more guilds than you.. But by far you have got more than one, 3 guilds bandwaggoned with ZDs as they always lick their rims but also your getting another russian guild from piken. Not to mention all the random guilds you got over last week and weeks before to fill the gaps. You cant hide it anymore BG youve stacked up and ruined the fun for everyone fighting bg and on bg. What were considering to do is just let you pvd throughout the the rest of the season and watch you implode and laugh aswell as not accepting your guilds where ever you go

My posts might come across as ‘angry’ but they are the truth and your all trying to hide and are failing miserably.

Mayo please. Please Mayo. Bandwaggon more please.

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Mayo please. Please Mayo. Bandwaggon more please.

I rather quit the game permanently than switch servers again.
Too much work, drama, and well… it’s a kittening game?
Some of you should try real life more =]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Well, it’s been an interesting week to say the least, and while there is still a full day of points still up for grabs, I am guessing a lot of guilds will choose to rest up and prepare for next week’s matchup. Thanks to all who showed up this week, both friend and foe. I was able to participate in some of the most enjoyable clashes since I first stepped into the Mists.

As much as I enjoy running with our new Russian friends from ZDs, I can’t imagine why anyone wouldn’t enjoy seeing their red tags on the field. My best memories of WvW are facing up to the then invulnerable hordes of FOO with the only force willing to stand up to them, MERC as led by Amarathy. We would wipe. A lot. But still we would chase them down sometimes, and attempt to stonewall them. We played for fights. The challenge was worth it.

I think the honor of fighting ZDs should be equal to that of running alongside them. I’ve seen the numbers on both sides and with total impartial judgement, the numbers have been equal on several occasions. Only thing left to do is to take the challenge head on. Come clash with one of the best guilds while you can.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Wait is Lumar and Wrex a couple?

in Match-ups

Posted by: dagneyandleo.6378

dagneyandleo.6378

Thank you, we’d welcome more friends to play along side with any hours of the day. And may our hammers clash once more before reset

I <3 TCthursdays, bring your drinks, empower, cap a tower, bottom’s up, next

Honestly, a lot of players on BG have enormous respect for TC server for continually putting up fights and never giving up. Some of our own commanders have been spending a lot of time guesting on your server for PVE purposes and enjoying your community there a lot.
Actually if I remember right, one of our commanders accidentally tagged up under a TC RP guild last night he’d joined and had to explain himself (to great amusement) as to who and what exactly was ERP ?

We would love to see your server expand it’s coverage, it’s always enjoyable to fight your groups, even if they are rather large and outnumber us many times

Mmmmhmm. ‘Accidentally.’ Sure. He accidentally filled out an extensive application. Sure.

[KnT] Blackgate
Lythereal Fields, lvl 80 mesmer, Lythiele, lvl 80 ele, and Lythigrr, lvl 80 guard

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

What were considering to do is just let you pvd throughout the the rest of the season and watch you implode and laugh aswell as not accepting your guilds where ever you go

So all this “were here for fights” and “PPT doesn’t matter” talk was just that, talk? It seems you are so ready to give up at the first sign of diversity. It’s sad that we see this, we get a guild and you stop showing up to make it seem like were this super crazy unbeatable stacked server. In reality, you are unwilling to do what needs to be done to win…you say your here for fun? Giving up and not playing is fun? Seems like this might not be the right tier for you…

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

@Butter, IRON made little impact because we were fighting with the strong EU populaion of BG/JQ all we allowed was for our NA to stop pulling redicilous overtime aswell as our OCE.
ZDs just fight doors

I dont see your point

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

ballymun.3986

Mmmmhmm. ‘Accidentally.’ Sure. He accidentally filled out an extensive application. Sure.

He’s a very bold and naughty boy.

He was excellent at commanding last night though in EB

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

What were considering to do is just let you pvd throughout the the rest of the season and watch you implode and laugh aswell as not accepting your guilds where ever you go

So all this “were here for fights” and “PPT doesn’t matter” talk was just that, talk? It seems you are so ready to give up at the first sign of diversity. It’s sad that we see this, we get a guild and you stop showing up to make it seem like were this super crazy unbeatable stacked server. In reality, you are unwilling to do what needs to be done to win…you say your here for fun? Giving up and not playing is fun? Seems like this might not be the right tier for you…

Atleast we all now know your gullibble

The rebirth begins

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

OMG SOR WITH ALL THESE QQs.
Cry more. Make more excuses.
Timezone? Russia is like 1~2 hour early than EU?
We in the United States, there is a EST and PST.
They are 3 hours different.
And IRON guys, why didnt ZDs went to lower EU server?
Why didnt IRON went to lower EU server?
SOR had a good ride with IRON when they 1st came to SOR.
WHY cry now? cause SOR cant get easy PPT on EU timezone anymore? <—Very TRUE.

Just last week, SOR was like BG sux, BG no longer T1 server.
More cry. It makes your server even more weaker.

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Genuinely I dont get some of the claims from BG. Russian guilds are considered “night cappers” on EU servers for a reason. because they are off prime. Its like saying WM didnt pvd while on kaineng just because servers had EU guilds. (tip: Russia has lots of timezones)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Mayoken.9851

Support +1

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

I’m confident SoR will overcome this slump and come out swinging during reset.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

ZD already posted they were not paid to transfer, their move surprised most of BG.

Also with the multiple guilds that left BG preseason. BG is on the negative end of guild transfers, and is playing it’s underdog position well.

Put in perspective the early SoR BGBL stomp fest. BG Militia kept showing up to get farmed for the whole weekend even when it was full cap between TC and SoR. It was both amazing the amount of punishment the militia was willing to take, and frustrating getting guild forces in there to turn it around.

SoR is suffering a morale issue, and if WvW guilds give up and don’t show, the militia will also give up. Learn from this, and figure out how to rebound from perceived defeat. For all the SoR forum warriors giving IRON crap, the defeatist attitude is across multiple time zones. IRON alone doesn’t carry SoR, nor are they the only EU guild on SoR.

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Queues in EU are normalizing again after the achievement hunters have gone to hit the new content. So it’s kind of like what it was before the WvW leagues began. About 20 minute queue during EU prime on Piken at least.

You guys must be seeing a shift on queues there too?

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Queues in EU are normalizing again after the achievement hunters have gone to hit the new content. So it’s kind of like what it was before the WvW leagues began. About 20 minute queue during EU prime on Piken at least.

You guys must be seeing a shift on queues there too?

The longest non-reset queue I’ve sat in this week has been 30 minutes max durring NA prime. Its usually between 5 minutes-15 tops to get into TCBL on average. (and no queue on the other borderlands all week other than EB)

Lunar Fighter

in Match-ups

Zikory.6871

Atleast we all now know your gullibble

Gullible might not be right right word for it, just because you use the same excuse every week doesn’t mean it has any merit.

Zikory – Retired Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

After watching your post history…
Calm down and show me where starscream touched you.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

After watching your post history…
Calm down and show me where starscream touched you.

Starscream touches everyone, everywhere. He has a gift.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate