10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

nice attempt on your briar mag lol. sorry i had to nade your ballista.

It’s cool, we took your keeps so now we’re even.

We had your whole map last Friday night, so what is your point?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

I think it’s ironic that SBI is crying about our ‘megablob’ last night – You can’t handle our 2 guilds with a grand total of 35-37 people working together against your 40+ that have been bullying us when we ran separately all weekend? (15 Ark, 20-25 INC)

This is going to be a fun week!

Really? You all need to go back to school and learn to count. Was more than 35. On the mag BL, there wasn’t much of this "running separately, that you are speaking of. We had 2 small zergs going, and after you wiped one, you ran and wiped the other. And there was about 60 in that zerg, easily.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

last Friday night

last Friday

Friday

Hi welcome to tuesday, where your bandwagon no longer carries your load any more

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

This is somewhat depressing. There are no guilds out there this match that can field in a 20v20 GvG?

I know we’ve faced like 5 different guild groups with 20’s and HOPE would love to fight you. Call it a practice GvG even, but we’d love to fight. Heard back from TE, VR, Ark, and BEAST for 15’s, and we’re still looking for 20! DDLG, INC, DR, any one..?

Hey HOPE, VR is booked for gvg’s everyday this week you should’ve came to us earlier.

Now do any guilds run something besides a hammer train. Every SINGLE guild from SBI is a hammer train, how about adding some diversity and running something different.

But, it seems every zerg from mag runs a necro train.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I think it’s ironic that SBI is crying about our ‘megablob’ last night – You can’t handle our 2 guilds with a grand total of 35-37 people working together against your 40+ that have been bullying us when we ran separately all weekend? (15 Ark, 20-25 INC)

Really? You all need to go back to school and learn to count. Was more than 35. On the mag BL, there wasn’t much of this "running separately, that you are speaking of. We had 2 small zergs going, and after you wiped one, you ran and wiped the other. And there was about 60 in that zerg, easily.

Ark had 15 members on, INC had 20-25ish

15+20 = 35
15+25 = 40

Am I doing this right?

Both our guilds combined don’t even have 80 total on our respective rosters. Ark with 38, INC with less than 40 as well

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

Go back 2 skool.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

No.

SBI ran ONE blob all night in ebg. This is why you guys got DESTROYED for 4 hours. FA at least had sense to send 5 mans and 10 man parties to hit our towers while they distracted us at SM. They could at least figure out our guild groups had zero pug support and were able to punish us for it by stretching us out. Farming SBI was easy and a wealth of bags.

GM – [Ark]ham

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

More like 2k-3k. During peak hours on ONE day. ZOMFG we must be bad!

Mag holds daytime weekday ppt vs every server, just get used to it

But keep talking because at this point you’re just talking to talk.

Talking to talk, yet we’re backing it up with ppt lead. All sbi has done all week is chest thump over getting carried by their bandwagon across the weekend. If you even dare call us bad, let’s schedule some GvGs.

We’ll see what happens come later on this week

Hmmmmmm, every server you say? Maybe in silver league.

I don’t understand why PPT is so important either when 90% of your post reflect that it clearly isn’t, yet you chest thump about leading PPT. The irony!

Not trolling you, I just don’t see the point/logic in either statement. You may ask yourself why am I posting here, Well I still find the “broken record” PVF humorous.

It’s fun when you can debunk enemy server’s ppt logic AND call them bad

And yes, we hold ppt lead daytime during the week. We did it to JQ, you can bet we would do it to yours as well

edit* wtf, i wake up and we hold ppt lead AND stonemist? SBI must be lacking coverage badly

We have jobs, yo

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

last Friday night

last Friday

Friday

Hi welcome to tuesday, where your bandwagon no longer carries your load any more

Yep, welcome to Tuesday. We will see what tonight holds, but as of now, we are winning in PPT, +360 to your +165. I thought you controlled the daytime PPT?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

BTW, it is nice to see Mag again. I remember the days when we had to fight every week, along with CD. Good times, even though you won all the time. Was always fun seeing who would win between CD and us during the week.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Have they rolled out the fat lady yet? Is she starting to sing?

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Have they rolled out the fat lady yet? Is she starting to sing?

Fat lady don’t sing until the very end. You should know that.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

Wow, guested to SBI to do Shaterrer … 15 guys and we beat it with a whopping 1 minute to spare.

Biggest mistake of my week. Wanted to see how big they were, but its dead over there.

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tots.3056

Tots.3056

15+20 = 35
15+25 = 40

Am I doing this right?

Both our guilds combined don’t even have 80 total on our respective rosters. Ark with 38, INC with less than 40 as well

I’ve heard this too many times at this point.

I love this excuse. Yes 15+25=40, congrats on doing math. However you don’t count the 15-20+ pugs with you as well. Do they not count? I don’t know if you run with commander tags or if mag pugs just instinctively run with guild groups they see. Either way they’re still people.

Collecting Loot [Bags]
Guild Leader

(edited by Tots.3056)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

PUGs are not people

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

Yes 15+15=40

Perhaps this is the root of the problem.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Yes 15+15=40

Perhaps this is the root of the problem.

Lmfaoooooo!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

15+20 = 35
15+25 = 40

Am I doing this right?

I love this excuse. Yes 15+15=40, congrats on doing math. However you don’t count the 15-20+ pugs with you as well. Do they not count? I don’t know if you run with commander tags or if mag pugs just instinctively run with guild groups they see. Either way they’re still people.

We run tagless, and maybe had 3 or 4 randoms with us (the others that may have been there were clearly not on ts with us because they insta died. They don’t count).

Of course, it’s only okay when YOU do it!

How am I doing?

Btw looking forward to our gvg tomorrow! (Or thurs, can’t remember which day we booked) should be lotsa fun! ♥

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

PUGs are not people

Pugs are doggies that are so ugly they’re cute!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

15+20 = 35
15+25 = 40

Am I doing this right?

I love this excuse. Yes 15+15=40, congrats on doing math. However you don’t count the 15-20+ pugs with you as well. Do they not count? I don’t know if you run with commander tags or if mag pugs just instinctively run with guild groups they see. Either way they’re still people.

We run tagless, and maybe had 3 or 4 randoms with us (the others that may have been there were clearly not on ts with us because they insta died. They don’t count).

How am I doing?

Btw looking forward to our gvg tomorrow! (Or thurs, can’t remember which day we booked) ♥

Even though they aren’t in TS and died, they still count. Also, we don’t discount our numbers. Numbers wins WvW. Period. PPT = Numbers, not skill….And Mag had the most PPT last night, so what does that tell you.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

(opportunist instincts kick in)

Hey hey Tots, hope your well, So if I loan ya 15G today, and hey maybe 15G tomorrow… can you send that 40 back Thursday? Hell I’m willing to make this an ongoing arrangement if you’re ever in a pinch.

Just looking out for your best interests bud, these mags folks can get feisty.

~ X

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

15+20 = 35
15+25 = 40

Am I doing this right?

How am I doing?

Btw looking forward to our gvg tomorrow! (Or thurs, can’t remember which day we booked) ♥

Even though they aren’t in TS and died, they still count. Also, we don’t discount our numbers. Numbers wins WvW. Period. PPT = Numbers, not skill….And Mag had the most PPT last night, so what does that tell you.

Lmfao. LOL. Haha. You are cute.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andy.9137

Andy.9137

pretty fun fights tonight

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Question for Mag. We all know SBI is full of baddies (literally at TC bag levels with half the population), but has anyone over there noticed the LARGE amount of horrible rangers on SBI. Now I know in W3 rangers are bad to start with, but i swear I’m not inflating numbers when i say my 5 man hit squad on Sunday killed the same ranger 8 times, and last night we killed another ranger 6 times in like 2 hours on map. We had a n camp fight where we killed the yet a third ranger 4 times kept coming back to deliver more bags. Anyone else getting obscene amounts of ranger bags?

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

hey pickle u still carrying bitcloud y/n

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xirin.8593

Xirin.8593

has anyone over there noticed the LARGE amount of horrible rangers on SBI.

Switch “Ranger” with “Thief” and I am right there with you.

It’s like these guys didn’t read their “How To Not Die In 5 Seconds” manual.

[AoN] All or Nothing

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This matchup in general just seems to be pretty sad. I have yet to run into a noteworthy opponent.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

We on SBI are awful. We are also completely perplexed on how we could have possible scored even one point in this match up with the all powerful Maguuma and Fort Aspenwood. Clearly the twenty-five thousand point lead we currently have is a fluke. Totally impossible with our poor play. Clearly a redress for the other servers is required.

Just imagine where we’ll be if we actually figure out what we’re doing.

Hold. The. Phone. 25,000 point lead!? Oh, how will we ever recover.

Please understand we’ve been getting rolled by 100,000-200,000 point leads against the T1 servers, and you’re running very similar coverage. You should be ashamed that you’re not farther ahead. That being said, FA could give a kitten about PPT. We haven’t played PPT in a very long time. The few guilds that care have made their exits and we’re literally going to get stronger because of it. It’s weeding out the fair weathers. The FA that are left are out for blood.

Will you guys make up your minds? Is it points don’t equal skill or the higher points makes the server better?

Will you recover? Maybe. But you don’t see any posts from me claiming how bad you guys are. I’ve been involved in good fights with both servers, I’ve seen both good an bad play styles. I’m just a bit tired of reading how terrible SBI is based on anecdotal encounters. I’ve been here since launch, I’ve seen us up and down. We keep fighting and working on doing it better.

SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

I’m willing to teach some of these SBI rangers man. Put away the kittening longbow and bear pet. It makes me sad everytime I see it. Christ, I even saw a [CAT] ranger with full zerker gear and a pig pet. Really? :|

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

has anyone over there noticed the LARGE amount of horrible rangers on SBI.

Switch “Ranger” with “Thief” and I am right there with you.

It’s like these guys didn’t read their “How To Not Die In 5 Seconds” manual.

Not only are we bad at math, but we cannot read either. Our manual is filled with pictures of kittens and arrow carts. Thankfully the commaner’s edition has a bonus sticker page.

I like stickers.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

I’m willing to teach some of these SBI rangers man. Put away the kittening longbow and bear pet. It makes me sad everytime I see it. Christ, I even saw a [CAT] ranger with full zerker gear and a pig pet. Really? :|

I know right sooo many bears what are these guys doing out there?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

These bowbears have been able to hide among our zergs. No surprise they are getting creamed

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Virmire.7385

Virmire.7385

Mag r so good. SBI r so bad lol thay bandwagon zombies. lol

SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

I find it very funny all this smack talk to SBI of how bad we are, yet for half the week we have held first. O WAIT! we still hold first. If you talk all this smack, back it up. Don’t take us for fools because you ran into 1-3 guilds thinking that is the skill SBI is based of. Prove us wrong that you can beat us by the end of the week mag. Otherwise your words mean nothing.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

Wow, guested to SBI to do Shaterrer … 15 guys and we beat it with a whopping 1 minute to spare.

Biggest mistake of my week. Wanted to see how big they were, but its dead over there.

If you want to PvE at that hour of the day you’ll have better luck on a Euro server.

But, it seems every zerg from mag runs a necro train.

It works until any zerg at all from SBI learns how to deal with them. Necros aren’t particularly hard to squash as a group, but if you keep running over marks…

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Commisar.8695

Commisar.8695

I find it very funny all this smack talk to SBI of how bad we are, yet for half the week we have held first. O WAIT! we still hold first. If you talk all this smack, back it up. Don’t take us for fools because you ran into 1-3 guilds thinking that is the skill SBI is based of. Prove us wrong that you can beat us by the end of the week mag. Otherwise your words mean nothing.

But you are bad, you just have lots of bad people which means you take lots of things…Wait sorry PPT=skill SBI #1NA

Colhearthlevel80ThiefWithAPet/BearhearthThe BoldLevel55BubbleTank/TushyhearthLevel18 CloneRPBot.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

But you are bad, you just have lots of bad people which means you take lots of things…Wait sorry PPT=skill SBI #1NA

Your server was the one who brought up ppt at 4:20 am lol. You mag bro?

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

Your server was the one who brought up ppt at 4:20 am lol. You mag bro?

That’s the true beauty of a double standard. PPT doesn’t matter until they’re winning it.

SBI
[DR]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Having fun, slowing you down (a bit), trolling ourselves and enemies with lovely bears and piggy! (our options are limited, other pets just lack certain charm)

I still walk my Paula, Charlie Brown, and Kevin Bacon (or Pinky) occasionally.

BTW, shortbow was nerfed a bit and longbow was overhauled, just for your information, you elite fine players.

Attachments:

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You got to love Maguuma; they are so much better than everyone they face but discredit any kind of evidence or scoring metric.

Just take their word for it on how superior they are.

Looks like SBI maintained the lead in PPT during the daytime hours. Is the stay-at-home parenting zerg not playing for PPT anymore either?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

This is what a LB ranger any SBI player looks like to me:

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

(edited by deathTouch.9706)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

This is what a LB ranger looks like to me:

Why did you edit that out? Anyway, personal choice and taste, NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS. Thanks.

EDIT: trolling it right at the first place, please!

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

I’m a SBI LB Ranger and I support this message.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shelior.2085

Shelior.2085

Where can I order one, the winters are harsh where I live.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

I’m a SBI LB Ranger and I support this message.

Could you enlighten me in detail here, on ranger’s forum, or SBI’s forum?

I dropped LB long ago, thinking about trying it again… there’s always some trade-off between your choices tho. And, why are you still playing ranger and using LB??

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

We have a coverage gap at around 9 AM – 4 PM every day yet every day SBI acts like it’s our job to win during our gap.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Having fun, slowing you down (a bit), trolling ourselves and enemies with lovely bears and piggy! (our options are limited, other pets just lack certain charm)

BTW, shortbow was nerfed a bit and longbow was overhauled, just for your information, you elite fine players.

We’re having fun too…. too bad bears don’t give bags too. I like SBI’s style. I’ve never gotten so many bags in so many different ways. Rangers are still garbage everyone knows it, but we on the other side are enjoying it so thanks for running so many.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

We’re having fun too…. too bad bears don’t give bags too. I like SBI’s style. I’ve never gotten so many bags in so many different ways. Rangers are still garbage everyone knows it, but we on the other side are enjoying it so thanks for running so many.

Yea, that just makes you such a superior player and person. Congrat!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Super Kruegs.8967

Yea, that just makes you such a superior player and person. Congrat!

So i take it you want us to prove it to you on the field with all that sarcasm? Guild and Timezone? I’ll try to arrange an in-game lesson.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raven.9603

Raven.9603

Question for Mag. We all know SBI is full of baddies (literally at TC bag levels with half the population), but has anyone over there noticed the LARGE amount of horrible rangers on SBI. Now I know in W3 rangers are bad to start with, but i swear I’m not inflating numbers when i say my 5 man hit squad on Sunday killed the same ranger 8 times, and last night we killed another ranger 6 times in like 2 hours on map. We had a n camp fight where we killed the yet a third ranger 4 times kept coming back to deliver more bags. Anyone else getting obscene amounts of ranger bags?

Theres tons of bad rangers on every server.

SBI is home to Xsorus, arguably one of the best WvW rangers in the game. Maybe when we hit T1 we can recruit Exploits too.

SBI | Oceans | Ranger – Thief – Ele – Eng – Nec – Guard – Rev
Celestial Avatar is like an old man: Takes forever to get up and is spent in 4 seconds