10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smooth Penguin.5294

Smooth Penguin.5294

SBI is home to Xsorus, arguably one of the best WvW rangers in the game. Maybe when we hit T1 we can recruit Exploits too.

Didn’t Xsorus lose to Codycrusher in a 1 v 1?

In GW2, Trading Post plays you!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

I’m willing to teach some of these SBI rangers man. Put away the kittening longbow and bear pet. It makes me sad everytime I see it. Christ, I even saw a [CAT] ranger with full zerker gear and a pig pet. Really? :|

I know right sooo many bears what are these guys doing out there?

Having fun, slowing you down (a bit), trolling ourselves and enemies with lovely bears and piggy! (our options are limited, other pets just lack certain charm)

I still walk my Paula, Charlie Brown, and Kevin Bacon (or Pinky) occasionally.

BTW, shortbow was nerfed a bit and longbow was overhauled, just for your information, you elite fine players.

We’re having fun too…. too bad bears don’t give bags too. I like SBI’s style. I’ve never gotten so many bags in so many different ways. Rangers are still garbage everyone knows it, but we on the other side are enjoying it so thanks for running so many.

Yea, that just makes you such a superior player and person. Congrat!

So i take it you want us to prove it to you on the field with all that sarcasm? Guild and Timezone? I’ll try to arrange an in-game lesson.

Sarcasm? No, the only sarcasm coming from and after you people.

Rangers are still garbage everyone knows it.

So… you beat those rangers. Good job! Some of them might be just casual players, who have no exotic weapons or armours, food and utility buff. What’s wrong with them having fun in WvW? They might not be able to defeat you but they may slow you down and thus save a camp. Wanna prove yourself? Why don’t you go actual PvP?

Duel? No, I’ll save you and me some time. Please read my signature. I’m afraid that I’m not your type. I’m a shameless carebears lame ranger. However, I do know some competent rangers on different servers.

Good day!

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

There’s really no need to hide a skill-less bar

It’s actually an old screentshot I posted somewhere on the forum. We were all from small guilds then, and there were and are so many elite players (or simply forum trolls) out there hunting for us for some easy bags.

I actually pressed [K] to call out the pets panel and switched to my polar bear hastily for taking that screenshot.

(edited by playard.6035)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Ahhh, this forum. LOL! Before we fought, I heard Mag was full of forum trolls, now I have first hand experience. Time to come up with some new stuff guys and gals, it’s the same in every thread.

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

We have a coverage gap at around 9 AM – 4 PM every day yet every day SBI acts like it’s our job to win during our gap.

Please read the following posts and the posts followed up…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/10-4-13-Mag-FA-SBI/2982123
Mmm, turned to next page…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/10-4-13-Mag-FA-SBI/2982520

…and http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/ , move your mouse on the income evolution curve, first check yesterday (Monday) morning and afternoon, then maybe Sunday morning as well. (look for where blue curve stands out)

The following screenshots are before Mag inviding our borderland yesterday (didn’t follow the that up :-/ waiting for testimonies from our extended Asia/Oceanic play time / EU prime time / NA daytime krewe)

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/

We have a coverage gap at around 9 AM – 4 PM every day yet every day SBI acts like it’s our job to win during our gap.

Please read the following posts and the posts followed up…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/10-4-13-Mag-FA-SBI/2982123
Mmm, turned to next page…
https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/10-4-13-Mag-FA-SBI/2982520

…and http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/38/ , move your mouse on the income evolution curve, first check yesterday (Monday) morning and afternoon, then maybe Sunday morning as well. (look for where blue curve stands out)

The following screenshots are before Mag inviding our borderland yesterday (didn’t follow the that up :-/ waiting for testimonies from our extended Asia/Oceanic play time / EU prime time / NA daytime krewe)

They brag they took our whole BL when our server slept. lol whatever makes them sleep better at night i guess. xD

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: elkirin.8534

elkirin.8534

Very hard to judge from the forum wars but has SBI increased the overall lead since the weekend? If so good going, Mags has always been strong mid week.

Dubain – Sea of Whoever we are Linked to now

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

There’s really no need to hide a skill-less bar

It’s actually an old screentshot I posted somewhere on the forum. We were all from small guilds then, and there were and are so many elite players (or simply forum trolls) out there hunting for us for some easy bags.

Here, the camp guild claimer sent this along on his twitter with a note’ zomg, the bears are secretly … ’

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

Very hard to judge from the forum wars but has SBI increased the overall lead since the weekend? If so good going, Mags has always been strong mid week.

No, they haven’t.

Also I have no idea what the person who replied to me is trying to say.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Nah, only have a 24k lead at the moment, instead of 30k.

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ebbnjin.5276

ebbnjin.5276

correction: 30k→ 20k →25K

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Two V One SBI!!!!!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

All this ppt talk… whats the matter guys, was JQ full and forced the ppt carebears to SBI?

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

I’m willing to teach some of these SBI rangers man. Put away the kittening longbow and bear pet. It makes me sad everytime I see it. Christ, I even saw a [CAT] ranger with full zerker gear and a pig pet. Really? :|

Having fun, slowing you down (a bit), trolling ourselves and enemies with lovely bears and piggy! (our options are limited, other pets just lack certain charm)

BTW, shortbow was nerfed a bit and longbow was overhauled, just for your information, you elite fine players.

We’re having fun too…. too bad bears don’t give bags too. I like SBI’s style. I’ve never gotten so many bags in so many different ways. Rangers are still garbage everyone knows it, but we on the other side are enjoying it so thanks for running so many.

So i take it you want us to prove it to you on the field with all that sarcasm? Guild and Timezone? I’ll try to arrange an in-game lesson.

Oh, I sure do enjoy lessons.

[Bags] would like to play

Msg me in game

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

SBI: simply the best small group roaming NA has to offer.

And perhaps the best staggering blow ever landed in the history of GW2.

Attachments:

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

Well, they are obviously bored. You do know there are 3 ways out of spawn, right?

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I think this thread is missing some 2v1 QQ so I propose that FA and Mags form an alliance and double team SBI.

Because of the silly Glicko system SBI is making a lot of points. Given that Mags wants in gold, and I can only assume my old server mates on FA want in gold, it is in both of our interests for SBI to score as little as possible so that we can both over come SoS in points. Why gamble on next weeks draw, when we can both get some extra points now.

SBI likely has no interest in gold anyways given they all transferred to get to the top of silver, so it is really a win for everyone involved.

Granted FA gives us better fights and thus it is punishing ourselves to not fight FA, but I think of it as short term pain for long term gain. We could just continue the alliance all through the league play. Help, each other farm bags off of T1 blobs.

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Also I have no idea what the person who replied to me is trying to say.

Maggie the Mom flipped everything (at least every keeps) in FA BL and SBI BL, yesterday (Monday 7 Oct), during 10:00~14:00 NA Pacific / server time (13:00~17:00 NA Eastern Time). They finished FA BL first, then came to SBI BL.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Well, they are obviously bored. You do know there are 3 ways out of spawn, right?

I think you missed the point of the photo. Look closer, in the direction of my feet.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Question for Mag. We all know SBI is full of baddies (literally at TC bag levels with half the population), but has anyone over there noticed the LARGE amount of horrible rangers on SBI. Now I know in W3 rangers are bad to start with, but i swear I’m not inflating numbers when i say my 5 man hit squad on Sunday killed the same ranger 8 times, and last night we killed another ranger 6 times in like 2 hours on map. We had a n camp fight where we killed the yet a third ranger 4 times kept coming back to deliver more bags. Anyone else getting obscene amounts of ranger bags?

Theres tons of bad rangers on every server.

SBI is home to Xsorus, arguably one of the best WvW rangers in the game. Maybe when we hit T1 we can recruit Exploits too.

He runs BM, not that impressed

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

2v1 with FA that’s good. FA plays the piano with only one hand because it looks too much like a 2v1.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

I only play with one hand because good music excites me

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: K U T M.4539

K U T M.4539

Guardian from Bags and ranger from RISE are the only players I’ve had make me sweat since transferring to mag.

Basic [BS] NSP/Mag

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Miss Firesss.3704

I think you missed the point of the photo. Look closer, in the direction of my feet.

Ok, your feet are pointed east? And there is a spear in your chest from the north. Like I said, there are 3 ways out of spawn.

[Abys]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

SBI had a very strong reset night, probably due to enthusiasm and coverage. Things settled during the weekend – forces were rather equal. We clearly lost the PPT battle to Mags yesterday NA primetime mostly because our militia was wiped repeatedly by the Mag structured heavy necro based forces. It was a long overdued lesson – we still lack the level of structure and coordination needed for T1-2. We are leading in PPT probably because of their coverage gaps – but we lost the NA evening the 7th of october and we are the first to admit it.

I’m curious how the WvW SBI scene will react to that humility lesson over the week. I’m hopeful because I trust our commanders – we may even lose the ppt race but I’m sure we’ll manage to turn it into a good gaming experience.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

deathTouch.9706

Ok, your feet are pointed east? And there is a spear in your chest from the north. Like I said, there are 3 ways out of spawn.

I knocked 5 of them into our guards for the kill + bags. Then 4 more mags came up 15s later and we wiped all of them.

Why the hell would I go out a side entrance LOL?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Guardian from Bags and ranger from RISE are the only players I’ve had make me sweat since transferring to mag.

I’ve had fun dueling everyone this week. Personally, it has been a blast for me.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

The higher you go, the more emphasis on organized groups become. Ie. Guild groups.

Average guild groups can take even numbers of pugs, good ones can take 2-3 times their size.

Gloating over killing pug blobs with guild groups is like taking candy from a child.

The more challenging fights come versus other organized groups.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

LB & GS human ranger? If so that was me. Are you the same Basic from ET? I did a double take when I saw your tag south of ruins.

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

The higher you go, the more emphasis on organized groups become. Ie. Guild groups.

The more challenging fights come versus other organized groups.

+1 yulo.

[BÆST] is having a ton of fun with guilds from both Mag and FA.
[Ark] – You guys have been fun to fight against. We enjoy your heavy use of portals and it has us rethinking our strategies involving them, thank you for the fights.

In terms of the double team tonight, it was a very strong push by both mag and FA. We held hills as long as we could with our 20 members, but there was a HUGE stream of red. Bay fell while we were over at hills.
The 3-way fight over at garison was interesting to say the least. FA hit our watergate while maguuma pushed in behind them. Then FA held lords room while Maguuma held the inner walls. Great job taking on 2 queued servers at once for so long SBI!
Screenshot of the act: http://i.imgur.com/qBBJDOp.jpg
We do find it a compliment that you guys have to double team us in order to cap our BL. Can you guys do it again tomorrow? it was fun

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

(edited by Garnet Star.9380)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

In terms of the double team tonight, it was a very strong push by both mag and FA. We held hills as long as we could with our 20 members, but there was a HUGE stream of red. Bay fell while we were over at hills.
The 3-way fight over at garison was interesting to say the least. FA hit our watergate while maguuma pushed in behind them. Then FA held lords room while Maguuma held the inner walls. Great job taking on 2 queued servers at once for so long SBI!
Screenshot of the act: http://i.imgur.com/qBBJDOp.jpg
We do find it a compliment that you guys have to double team us in order to cap our BL. Can you guys do it again tomorrow? it was fun

Sounds like fun! What do you think, FA? Do it again tomorrow? ♥ ::sarcasmy type statement::

It actually wasn’t our intent to ‘double team’ we were just in the same place at the same time. We actually went there cos we had nothing left to cap after taking East Keep… we didn’t care who took it as long as it was turned to paper – they just happened to hit the lord room first.

I wouldn’t take it as a compliment – I would take it as more of a ‘no one likes your kitteny attitude’ kinda sorta thing…

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I was not aware of a double-team but it makes sense, you guys put up the toughest defense I have seen so far and I’ve seen alot. Here’s hoping you can pose the same type of defense against TCs daily golem swarms, you will need that.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

I love our kitteny attitudes. And our server mate says thanx for letting us farm you at hills mag, got him a precursor <3.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

There was talk of a double team. I was commanding. I said I don’t care who gets the keep as long as I get bags. Bags were acquired. One of those bags had a keep in it. It happens.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

There was talk of a double team. I was commanding. I said I don’t care who gets the keep as long as I get bags. Bags were acquired. One of those bags had a keep in it. It happens.

LOL – pretty much the same on our side.
You guys just got to the middle first and had more people not touching that XD

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

If the fights remain this good, do eeet every night. Could care less if our BL’s get flipped.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Honestly SBI, I think you guys are getting spoiled this week due to fighting FA and MAG. It’s really a fantastic match in the upper ranks.

You would be bored to tears with any other servers. (except for SOS, they’re cool to)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

Does SBI really pushing for gold league, or is it FA/Mags are actually tanking their rating points ?

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

Everyone i have talked to here has said they want to go to gold league. We don’t want to fight easy servers and roflstomp them, we want to fight good coordinated servers & guilds with similar numbers.
SBI does have a coverage superiority over FA and Mag, but we are not “zombies” like others may say. We have plenty of coordinated guilds here that love to have good fights.
This has been one, IF NOT my favorite match-up in my entire time in Guild Wars 2. I have never went against such strong servers before. If we wipe you, you don’t leave. You come back stronger than ever and kick our butts. I love it. Its an amazing challenge and it allows me to grow better as a player, and it allows [BÆST] to grow better as a guild.
Keep it classy fellas, see you on the field.

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tetra Bug.7134

Tetra Bug.7134

SBI is scrunbs not even that good lamo pls zerg more

BAEST more like BAEST at dying on the server hahaha pls get better

Ur Kel – Warrior
AR → EB → DB → Maguuma
Arkham – [Ark]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Entioch.6594

Entioch.6594

Oh, I sure do enjoy lessons.

[Bags] would like to play

Msg me in game

Fun duels man, we’ll have to do it again some time.

~Aynkou

Hidden Sin[ONI]
ERP guild looking for members.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zoel.9154

Zoel.9154

Tier 2 (which this shakes out to be, sans TC) is generally a good matchup. Unfortunately there’s 4 total coverage servers, 4 high ones, and 6 spots in gold league.

Zoel – GM of [coVn]

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

Lol, I love how I can make the whole EBG SBI kitten blob chase down three of us across the map. I found out today why they zerg so hard, they were pretty easy to kill when they only had 40.

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Mags r #1 @ englishing ftw, SBI m terribads, puns r da gr8st wup wup

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

I don’t really feel like aimlessly wandering around atm. Is there anyone on who thinks they can kill me?

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: tokila.5324

tokila.5324

I don’t think SBI has capped anything all week without 40+ being present…… paper or not. Its just one blob, at least it is painfully easy to map read SBI.

Heliouse D Villefort
MAGUUMA

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

See, this is the crap that annoys people. We were starting to have a classy time on the forums til Mr. Your Server Sucks Cause It Zergs had to say something about SBI for doing what every server does, including his precious MAG.

I wasn’t able to play tonight, cause of school, but it does seem that we held the PPT lead from around 11:30 am til around 8pm (EST) then FA and MAG started the double team of us, like on Monday night, and we dipped. Then, around 11:30 PM, I saw us climb back to the top spot, mainly cause it looks like FA lost its coverage around that time.

Since we have combated MAG on Tuesday, I think we will be fine. They will not overtake our 23k point lead during the week.

Looks like there won’t be much of a shift for that Gold league position though. FA might drop to 6th, and SoS take 5th. But, other than that, MAG will stay 7th, and we will pass DB (like anyone didn’t see that one coming).

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

I don’t think SBI has capped anything all week without 40+ being present…… paper or not. Its just one blob, at least it is painfully easy to map read SBI.

Not true. I capped SE tower with 39 people.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Speculation right there. I have been in small groups of 12, capping stuff. We even capped a tower in your BL on Monday night, while you had a massive zerg killing our bigger zerg.

Oh, and, what about when we took our Garrison back on Monday night, and you had superior numbers. You had a guild inside, waiting on us, and we fought by the stairs, and then you had a 2nd guild flank us from the bottom of the stairs, and we still managed to wipe both, with a smaller squad. Was an awesome fight, and quit talking about how your server is so skilled.

If you were as good as you said you were, you would be painting all the BL’s blue during your weekday primetime. But you don’t. So shut up.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Gravy.7589

Not true. I capped SE tower with 39 people.

That was SE camp, not tower Blod. Even then, it was a tough battle against those upgraded npc’s.