10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

I can’t believe all the smack talk that mag did and yet we’re still outplaying both servers. Just look at the points. Now that’s what you call superior tactics and skill. You could learn a thing or two from SBI mag. Like how not to fail miserably.

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

1) brag more on the forum about superior numbers tactics
2) complain about x opposing server about having ‘too many necros’ when they wipe your group that definitely has more skill.
3) beat chest furiously every time you take a keep.
4) make repeated lame attempts at insulting an opposing server because you are outscoring them so CLEARLY you are WAY better at this game than they are
5) make immature guild names poking fun at said server for being ‘really really bad’

How am I doing?

You have really shown me the light. Tomorrow I will be transferring to SBI so I can be a good player too!

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Niim.9260

Niim.9260

I just dont’ want FA to be in gold league. Please let us lose as hard as possible. Gold League is going to be AWFUL.

You would rather be top of silver? Where you constantly zerg down 20 man groups with 60?

Is that not why you transferred to SBI?

I’m so hipster, I transferred to SBI before it was cool.

Yes, according to SBI everyone transferred before the bandwagon. Your post history shows you transferring right after league was announced…

~ AoN ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

SBI while winning ….

Attachments:

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

SBI once they face T1…

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Mags all year long

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Whose consistent?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

I can’t believe all the smack talk that mag did and yet we’re still outplaying both servers. Just look at the points. Now that’s what you call superior tactics and skill. You could learn a thing or two from SBI mag. Like how not to fail miserably.

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

2) complain about x opposing server about having ‘too many necros’ when they wipe your group that definitely has more skill.
4) make repeated lame attempts at insulting an opposing server because you are outscoring them so CLEARLY you are WAY better at this game than they are
5) make immature guild names poking fun at said server for being ‘really really bad’

How am I doing?

You have really shown me the light. Tomorrow I will be transferring to SBI so I can be a good player too!

1)Undermining your superior servers gets you nowhere. You won’t learn unless you accept being outplayed by our superiority.
2)Maybe if you just stopped basking in your own glory you would realize that people like you are the reason Mag is bad.
3)Also, we are clearly better. If you ever turn off your forum warrior build and actually go into game you will see that we are winning by almost 40k points. That’s 40,000.
4)Dang, I can count too!
—-?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Behold the meme, the go-to plan for people lacking both creativity and imagination.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

How am I doing?

1)Undermining your superior servers gets you nowhere. You won’t learn unless you accept being outplayed by our superiority.
2)Maybe if you just stopped basking in your own glory you would realize that people like you are the reason Mag is bad.
3)Also, we are clearly better. If you ever turn off your forum warrior build and actually go into game you will see that we are winning by almost 40k points. That’s 40,000.
4)Dang, I can count too!
—-?

40k. Step it up, other ‘superior’ servers are winning by 100+k

Wow you are so rude! I can’t wait to learn from the ‘best’ when I xfer tomorrow.

Ps- not rly xferring.

(edited by Evalana.5480)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

Remember now … this was a problem last week students.

Yes 15+15=40

Perhaps this is the root of the problem.

and we were suppose to do our homework.

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

How am I doing?

4)Dang, I can count too!
—-?

Fort Aspenwood 167 273
Maguuma 185 957
Stormbluff Isle 219 637

Hmmm … let’s do the math again. Maybe next exam you can get it right. 33.6k is closer to 30k than 40k but I’d give ya 35k to be nice.

Dude, your going to miss the bus again, and this problem will continue to happen.

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ryan.8367

Ryan.8367

Lol

Oh, SBI. You so funny. You should take that on the road.

No, really. Get out.

On the rankings road, right past maguuma! “Superior tactics and skill.” Biggest joke I’ve ever heard. Most over-hyped server in NA. The almighty maguuma is just another server full of zerging baddies.

I’ve killed you once while roaming unless you’re not the only one in that guild. If you are, I’d suggest practice.

Tanbin 80 Ranger
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

You know what? This wasn’t a bad tier 3 matchup. I wonder what the score would be if we showed up on Saturday and Sunday.

You’ll undo the space-time continuum if you do that!

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

Great thread this week guys. Mag as always it’s been a pleasure. It’s been an orgy of rustled jimmies. Thanks for all the fights and bags to both servers.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

SBI is beating Mag by 30k, in a matchup involving a server that is admittedly trying to not gain rating… don’t brag too much.

Also complaining about necros…yes Maguuma has some excellent Necro tactics (shout out to Ark) but if you found a guild of 20 people who run necro heavy to be a show stopper, then you’ll last about 30 seconds against SoR. Seriously, they can paint a tower black with marks and if you haven’t learned how to dodge against Maguuma; you’re going to embarrass yourselves when you meet them.

Anyways, early congratulations on your victory all the same. Just tone down your PvF, Maguuma gets away with it because they’ve proven they don’t give a rip either way.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

I just dont’ want FA to be in gold league. Please let us lose as hard as possible. Gold League is going to be AWFUL.

You would rather be top of silver? Where you constantly zerg down 20 man groups with 60?

You transferred a month ago.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Hexin.5603

You transferred a month ago.

Matty, Matty, Matty …

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

How am I doing?

Sounds almost identical to Mag’s posts in this thread, just remove “necros” from 2) and add “in PPT” to 4) and well okay change 5) to using an alt accounts to troll/purposely give false information in SBI BL map chat although I’m sure there’s a guild name out there on Mag serving a similar purpose.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

SBI is beating Mag by 30k, in a matchup involving a server that is admittedly trying to not gain rating… don’t brag too much.

Also complaining about necros…yes Maguuma has some excellent Necro tactics (shout out to Ark) but if you found a guild of 20 people who run necro heavy to be a show stopper, then you’ll last about 30 seconds against SoR. Seriously, they can paint a tower black with marks and if you haven’t learned how to dodge against Maguuma; you’re going to embarrass yourselves when you meet them.

Anyways, early congratulations on your victory all the same. Just tone down your PvF, Maguuma gets away with it because they’ve proven they don’t give a rip either way.

Personally I found JQ has/had more necros. Their zergs are predominantly hammer train and necro lololol

I do hope we face SBI this reset. <3

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

So maguuma Heres what i want to know, why are you guys sucking so bad? and how come this thread did not get locked? cause when i was on Maguuma the tread was locked 4 to 5 times a week! Did most of EVOH leaving hutrt that bad?

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Who’s EVOH again?

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I like how someone took the time to go through my posts and in this thread and report > 3/4 of them.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kartek.6428

kartek.6428

plz no mention evoh we r still getting over it

Kyra – Stormbluff Isle – [Agg] – Mesmer

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

did invalid move with them

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Pretty sure Invalid stopped playing again.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lasaonar.9132

Lasaonar.9132

Hey I learned a lot from SBI, like how Necromancers are a cheesy and dishonorable class to play in WvW and how stacking and running in a straight line is the epitome of military tactics.

Attachments:

~Maguuma Warrior Princess, Hedda-chan~
[MLG] Professional ~gamer grrrl~ <3
[DARP] Guild

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alien.5890

Alien.5890

Before you name a guild SWAG, I think you should try to practice your 1v2s vs mesmers….It took your 2 afroproswag thiefs 12 minutes to assist in a kill via op cliff.
Just saying.

(I almost forgot to mention that they went down multiple times, but a magic floating house revived them each time)
#YOLO #SWAG#1v2 #HATERZGUNHATE

Human Mesmer, Sylvari Necro
Sylvari Thief, Charr Eng

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: amanda.6178

amanda.6178

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

How am I doing?

4)Dang, I can count too!
—-?

But guys! Look at all of SBI’s points! When you have that many points, you clearly don’t need to prove to anyone that your server is genuinely good and not just bloated with transfers! Over 200,000 points? More like over 200,000 reasons why SBI is best server NA and definitely not going to be turned into a smoldering, vaguely wagon shaped smear of ash on the ground by T1-2 server.

Rafiira | Guardian/Mesmer/Ranger
[EG] Ethereal Guardians

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Setun.4368

Setun.4368

My only thought to all the ragers from all servers in this thread:

P.S.
Evalana you used to be so positive and upbeat when you first started posting, what happened? =(

(edited by Setun.4368)

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

My only thought to all the ragers from all servers in this thread:

P.S.
Evalana you used to be so positive and upbeat when you first started posting, what happened? =(

I’m still positive and upbeat! :P – but cranky braggy people make me cranky and snarky, lol

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

They don’t bother locking our threads anymore. I did get infracted this week, though.

Enjoy the T2 blobs. If you’re complaining about Mag and FA apparently both trying to take a dive, you’ll be in for it in T2 lol.

Please, no one is tanking this match up. Trying to use that as an excuse, cause you don’t want to be beat by the “bandwagon” server.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

Yes. You are right!
I learned a lot!

How am I doing?

4)Dang, I can count too!
—-?

But guys! Look at all of SBI’s points! When you have that many points, you clearly don’t need to prove to anyone that your server is genuinely good and not just bloated with transfers! Over 200,000 points? More like over 200,000 reasons why SBI is best server NA and definitely not going to be turned into a smoldering, vaguely wagon shaped smear of ash on the ground by T1-2 server.

We know we will get spanked by t1. But, aren’t we spanking a t2 atm? I believe we are. But, they did lose numbers, so they are probably a t3 now.

Just deal with the fact we beat you this time. And yeah we have some coverage at night, but we don’t dominate. If we did, we would have more success on MAGs BL, but they do defend it well, with a good amount of numbers.

I enjoyed the match up. Looking forward to the next one. Win or lose, I will have fun.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: SmoothHussler.6387

SmoothHussler.6387

SBI’s march to gold league.

Attachments:

Maguuma: Thug Life: [DERP][ME][PYRO] and other assorted dead guilds.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: x per fection x.2096

x per fection x.2096

[Ark]Noober

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: nomdeplums.5780

nomdeplums.5780

[Abys] and [BÆST] are incredibly self-sufficient.

Attachments:

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

and how come this thread did not get locked? cause when i was on Maguuma the tread was locked 4 to 5 times a week!

Mag/FA forums don’t get locked, we have too much <3 for eachother.

FA MAG JQ was the biggest thread in history and JQ had no jimmies left to rustle. It was beautiful.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Insane Pancakez.9182

Insane Pancakez.9182

kitten Beast I thought you guys were a skill group but instead running with abys and pugs If there are any skill groups left that don’t run with pug zergs, please stand up.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

GvG tiiiime!

DDLG vs. Ark

FA BL Windmill

Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/collectinglootbags

Time: NOW

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tietus.8013

Tietus.8013

I assume you wiped both of those modest SBI and FA roaming groups? Someone said SBI ran in huge zergs, but I haven’t seen one all week – they look like a small group of friends just out for a good time to me.

[VR] Tietus
Maguuma

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Perkysaurus.2630

Perkysaurus.2630

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Andrew Clear.1750

kitten Beast I thought you guys were a skill group but instead running with abys and pugs If there are any skill groups left that don’t run with pug zergs, please stand up.

Funny, considering I saw plenty of Inc within other zergs yesterday. Or was it pugs in an Inc zerg….can never tell with your leet talking.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

GvG tiiiime!

DDLG vs. Ark

FA BL Windmill

Maybe next time don’t announce it, and it won’t get crashed. Lesson learned.

[Ark]Noober

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

GvG tiiiime!

DDLG vs. Ark

FA BL Windmill

this is why you dont announce things like this publicly.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

We did 2 hours straight of GvG’s last night with no interruptions because none of the GvG community talks to those douchbags. But when you post it on the forums it makes it pretty easy for them.

Also most posts where people post about streams, when and where are for EU servers. Less kittens there

Good couple fights though.

[Ark]Noober

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Evalana.5480

Mag, quit crying about Sbi. Your petty insults are just bad especially when you are obviously going to loose. Sbi is complaining about necro’s but they are still fighting them and crushing you guys. You guys complain about zerg blobs, well it’s pointless because you also have zerg blobs, which you claim has more skill but for some reason they don’t have enough skill to win. Glad I could deflate your chest pumping. Next time your ego and pride is rising again, I’ll be glad to come back and deflate your chests.

Awww you sound like you need a /hug ♥

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

x per fection x.2096

Mag, quit crying about Sbi. Your petty insults are just bad especially when you are obviously going to loose. Sbi is complaining about necro’s but they are still fighting them and crushing you guys. You guys complain about zerg blobs, well it’s pointless because you also have zerg blobs, which you claim has more skill but for some reason they don’t have enough skill to win. Glad I could deflate your chest pumping. Next time your ego and pride is rising again, I’ll be glad to come back and deflate your chests.

I’ve ignored pretty much this entire thread, but when I see someone as dumb as you I can’t resist.

PPT=Population, SBI has more of it, a lot more.

When people mention skill, they’re talking about open field, 1v1, 5v5, 30v30 whatever. I have personally yet to see any kind of skill from SBI. So anyone who has said in this thread that Mag has more skill than SBI even though SBI is leading PPT is 100% accurate.

Please don’t confuse Skill with Score.

SBI is so unskilled that they couldn’t even tell the difference between Necro’s and Zerker Ele’s. That whole Necro thing started one night when everyone got on Zerker Ele’s and dropped MS+Tornado on them all night.

Plz stop posting, I try and stay off these forums as much as possible because it make me rage RL at how bad some people can be at this game but sometimes people like you just force it out of me, please stop being so bad, please.

[Ark]Noober

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Quinti.5204

Quinti.5204

welp, seems like a can’t roam around solo and try and get 1v1 fights. I’ll just get teamed up on. Nice work~

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

Glad I could deflate your chest pumping.

Those pumps they were carrying were cylindrical, pretty sure they weren’t for their chests…

The kitten mightier than the sword.

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: DrWhom.3105

DrWhom.3105

Glad I could deflate your chest pumping.

Those pumps they were carrying were cylindrical, pretty sure they weren’t for their chests…

Uh, you guys know the phrase is “chest thumping”, right? Please ensure your kitten talking makes some sense.

MAG

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Legion.1569

Legion.1569

welp, seems like a can’t roam around solo and try and get 1v1 fights. I’ll just get teamed up on. Nice work~

i know what you mean, this is like the worst matchup ever for solo or small group roaming. Noone runs outside of a zerg of atleast 20 and even the “roaming guilds” roam with 10-15 people.

Cokie The Clown [HMMM],[BAGS] Formerly Devonas Rest, now SBI

10/4/13 Mag/FA/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

i know what you mean, this is like the worst matchup ever for solo or small group roaming. Noone runs outside of a zerg of atleast 20 and even the “roaming guilds” roam with 10-15 people.

Lol?

Man you guys are in a world of hurt when/if you get into gold.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma