10/4 ET/AR/GoM

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

What other buttons does a player press aside from auto attack in the zerg ET had in ARBL? A serious question, because I have never seen this kind of thing on AR, even while we were in T5, the largest roaming zerg I can recall was around 70 players.

With all the changes to WvW and the WvW league starting next week there has been a huge increase in WvW activity. Most people who are just trying out WvW for the first time tend to stick with a zerg to learn WvW.

On another topic transferring to a T1 server is a horrible move. You see the size of ET zergs now that PvE’ers are trying out WvW just imagine T1… you will be in a queue for hours once WvW league starts. The zones are also going to be laggy and unplayable. I think the bottom tiers with a large increase of PvE’ers trying out WvW will have the best experience.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runamok.9638

Runamok.9638

No doubt ET is seeing some very nice levels of participation this week. I think this has less do with leagues and more to do with it being a favorable matchup. Gotta love that winning bandwagon effect. Being able to steamroll through all of the opposing keeps/garrisons during primetime is groovy good times, who wouldn’t want to drop PvE for a couple hours to do that for loads of free WxP and map completion.

-brotha

One Angry Brotha — Stafro Elementalist
Once in a While Mediocre Commander
#ETSummer2014BandWagon

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I have to admit I joined the zerg this weekend and gained quite a bit of wxp. I haven’t forgotten how to spam 1 from my journey to T1!

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Am I doing this right Almighty Honeybuns?

Attachments:

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Jorna took us for a walk and he happened to fine this big empty castle… In unrelated news, we have a new castle.

Also, whoever the mesmer was up top after the capture, total win sending us flying off to the ground! XD

Attachments:

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

I have to admit I joined the zerg this weekend and gained quite a bit of wxp. I haven’t forgotten how to spam 1 from my journey to T1!

Ohhh did you hang out during Tequila Sunday? Hmmmm, maybe a lil bit of tequila is in order tonight. Less PvE and more zerging with me OK?

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

What other buttons does a player press aside from auto attack in the zerg ET had in ARBL? A serious question, because I have never seen this kind of thing on AR, even while we were in T5, the largest roaming zerg I can recall was around 70 players.

With all the changes to WvW and the WvW league starting next week there has been a huge increase in WvW activity. Most people who are just trying out WvW for the first time tend to stick with a zerg to learn WvW.

On another topic transferring to a T1 server is a horrible move. You see the size of ET zergs now that PvE’ers are trying out WvW just imagine T1… you will be in a queue for hours once WvW league starts. The zones are also going to be laggy and unplayable. I think the bottom tiers with a large increase of PvE’ers trying out WvW will have the best experience.

Honestly I appreciate the non trolly answer, although I know some people who post on the forums cannot help themselves, most likely due to something impacting them from the real world(i.e. basement is too cold, mom didn’t bring meatloaf in a timely manner).
The reason I asked was we can “feel” you guys in the area before you get there when these kinds of numbers present themselves. More power to you for getting people into WvW, just wondering because it we experience that level of FPS drop when you arrive, do you have it during the duration of the run?

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: TeamBattleAxe.3901

TeamBattleAxe.3901

We’re sorry.
Your Honeybuns is in another castle.

(edited by TeamBattleAxe.3901)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Faranox.4217

Faranox.4217

Good question Dov. I’ve only experienced lag from opponent zergs, never allied ones. What’s up with that?

Chops Mcgee, of Anvil Rock

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

had some nice duels with AR today in eb near speldan and anz! good fights to those ar. good sport to the [WAR] guardian that let me kill and stomp the 2 ppl that tryed to jump into the fight

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

(edited by JamboHammer.4397)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: roostapro.9827

roostapro.9827

Serious queation..

Do you constantly whine?

Im sorry, but everytime you post I facepalm.

I seriously considered posting something negative, however your long history as a forum troll made me decide otherwise. I am sorry I upset your sensibilities zergling.

Also, there is a spell check built into most browsers and phones for a reason.

I asked an honest question, there was no need to insult me in the manner that you did.

The question was part curiosity and part serious, I asked it because you seem to always be on here and complaining about how you died or how big a zerg was, forgive me for I seem to not be allowed to ask a question without getting insulted.

As for me being a “zergling” – I haven’t logged in for almost 3 weeks now due to sheer boredom of the game and its (milk scheme) “Living Story” and then wvw getting screwed over with what is possibly the worse feature introduced into such an unbalanced game called “Leagues”.

As for the spelling – I am extremely sorry as my autocorrect is off, but in future I will make sure it is on just for you.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Serious queation..

Do you constantly whine?

Im sorry, but everytime you post I facepalm.

I seriously considered posting something negative, however your long history as a forum troll made me decide otherwise. I am sorry I upset your sensibilities zergling.

Also, there is a spell check built into most browsers and phones for a reason.

I asked an honest question, there was no need to insult me in the manner that you did.

The question was part curiosity and part serious, I asked it because you seem to always be on here and complaining about how you died or how big a zerg was, forgive me for I seem to not be allowed to ask a question without getting insulted.

As for me being a “zergling” – I haven’t logged in for almost 3 weeks now due to sheer boredom of the game and its (milk scheme) “Living Story” and then wvw getting screwed over with what is possibly the worse feature introduced into such an unbalanced game called “Leagues”.

As for the spelling – I am extremely sorry as my autocorrect is off, but in future I will make sure it is on just for you.

Not even you can possibly believe that what you asked was an honest question, sorry but asking if someone constantly whines is a blatant troll effort, and a poor one at best.
The question that I originally asked was answered partly by one of your server mates, you could possibly learn from them to avoid having to post utter nonsense to cover your trolling.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

roostapro.9827

I asked you, stop avoiding the question and answer it please.
Also, as promised autocorrect is on just for you.

Eredon Terrace – Voladeir Roost (Ele)|Roosta (War)|Error Occurred (Gua)|Àneskâ Necrötiâ (Nec)
RoostaGW2

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Dovgan.8605

Also, as promised auto-correct is on just for you.

You honestly cannot stop trolling can you? I wonder if it may be some type of internet related disease.

Side note I corrected your post. Upgrade your auto-correct, you haven’t played in 3 weeks so you have the time.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

We’re sorry.

I felt a great disturbance in the forums, as if Jeknar’s voice suddenly cried out for my approval and wasn’t hastily replied to.

My young padawan Jeknar, i indeed approve.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

We’re sorry.

I felt a great disturbance in the forums, as if Jeknar’s voice suddenly cried out for my approval and wasn’t hastily replied to.

My young padawan Jeknar, i indeed approve.

They grow up so fast…
I’m so proud..

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

roostapro.9827

Also, as promised auto-correct is on just for you.

You honestly cannot stop trolling can you? I wonder if it may be some type of internet related disease.

Side note I corrected your post. Upgrade your auto-correct, you haven’t played in 3 weeks so you have the time.

Im not trolling, I WAS asking you a serious question out of curiosity (though I admit I could have worded it better, bit you should know that these forums aren’t exactly mobile friendly and I prefer typing fast)

But of course you just want to insult me soo…not gonna bother wasting my time and gonna report your posts for insulting remarks.

Also, can you stop being so grammatic? (ahaaa, get it…dramatic….grammatic…eh w/e)

RoostaGW2

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Expiatus.4210

Expiatus.4210

Three way battle royal for Stone Mist this evening.

AR took SM then GoM came rolling in BUT ET was waiting on the north wall. The following pics describe it best.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Expiatus.4210

AR took SM then GoM came rolling in BUT ET was waiting on the north wall. The following pics describe it best.

Attachments:

Anvil Rock – Out manned, out gunned and no repair costs, so Leeroy up and dive in.
See you in Tyria.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Expiatus.4210

Attachments:

See you in Tyria.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Expiatus.4210

Attachments:

See you in Tyria.

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Produs.6401

Produs.6401

Good fights tonight ET and AR :]

Attachments:

ex GoM/HoD

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

Good fights tonight ET and AR :]

We had a QUE!? OMFG… I haven’t seen that in months! …Then again I’m rarely if ever in EB xD

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

Kinda overkill with only 5 or so defenders… don’tcha think? Go to sleep like the rest of us ET… -.-

Attachments:

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: skyhawk.5149

skyhawk.5149

What what? I missed out i know i suggested we golem rush GoM with our Omega’s parked in GoM BL but i never knew we actually did do it after i left =\ Now i need to wait till the next time to get my Map completion on my guard.

Retired Oceanic Commander of Eredon Terrace

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: gotem.5284

gotem.5284

Kinda overkill with only 5 or so defenders… don’tcha think? Go to sleep like the rest of us ET… -.-

In that SS I see you don’t have an outnumbered buff on you.

Ranger and Mesmer
Eredon Terrace

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

They sleep… When you wake up…

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Raithien.7946

Raithien.7946

Don’t you guys have people who hang around in home BL just to use the crafting stations?

Gates of Madness – [RH]
Norrec De Saber(War), Riccol(Guard), Russou Pagan(Necro)
-Raven Hold till we’re dust- “Those loot bags run fast, don’t they”

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE?!

Fight Night

ET BL, behind windmill
Starting around 4pm server – 8pm server.

Show up in your best dueling builds.

If Ostrich Eggs shows up, BS is up to 1v1 you.
Lil Homie appearance not guaranteed .

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: JamboHammer.4397

JamboHammer.4397

lol i havent seen ppl xlog in a long time ty perplexity condi mes for makeing my day for xlogging i still got the loot (:

Nsp,Gom,Mag[Yaks Bend] Asura Thief- Chronic Fangs/Asura War- Karcerus/Norn Mes- Karcmerus
Charr Ele- Mack Jack/Human Guardian- Karcian/Human Necro- Karcermancer/
Asura Rev- Kushatronium/Asura Engi- Kushatronic /Sylvari Ranger- Karcushian

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drein.3271

Drein.3271

Don’t you guys have people who hang around in home BL just to use the crafting stations?

Not that many, probably around 1-2. But i have to say that was an overkill, it’s all omegas! kitten fun tho.

Props to AR zerg that hit our hills yesterday you guys hung on to the last moment even to the treb spot!

Dreisner – commander thief, Venalis Dreis – Warrior
[CM] [SOL]
Eredon Terrace

(edited by Drein.3271)

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

We had it when you guys got our Bay, tho it poofed around when you guys got to garrison, but I think we only had just enough ppl to get rid of the buff at least, as we still didn’t have enough reinforcements to adequately defend anything against 3, then 6, then 8 omegas… Most of us were asleep, and I was right about to sleep too till I saw the outnumbered buff pop up after we JUST cleaned up AR’s mess =/

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: titanlectro.5029

titanlectro.5029

IoM, I admire your persistence.

/salute

Gate of Madness | Leader – Phoenix Ascendant [ASH]
Niniyl (Ele) | Barah (Eng) | Luthiyn (War) | Niennya (Thf)
This is my Trahearne’s story

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: doublebb.6574

doublebb.6574

Pretty fun zerg v. zergs on GoM bl just now. [IoM] knows how to throw down, had a pretty epic time myself. Shame it had to end with this 2-spamming thief thinking he’s so cool he had to laugh at my corpse, but nevertheless, pretty awesome.

Attachments:

| Kyroen~Sylv Thief | Resliana Oryk~Norn Warr |
| Im Dying Im Dying~Sylv Mesmer (in progress)| Oh Wait Im Fine Nvm~Norn Necro (in progress) |
Gate of Madness~Proud Officer of [ASH]

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: WarLord.8430

WarLord.8430

TY for the props, Fun matchups past 2 weeks cant wait for leagues.

Outnumbered: an IoM Movie
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKdMYYoH1Nk

[IoM] Immortals of the Mists http://iom.enjin.com
80 Guard, Leader/Commander
Isle of Janthir

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Runamok.9638

Worst matchup thread I have participated in. No one brought their forum A-game this week. So boring, the only interesting commentary was removed. Matchup in game as fun tho!

-brotha

#ETSummer2014BandWagon

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I agree… 2 pages of thread? That was bad as a thread about the grub on WvW…

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Colt.9051

What a great way to end this matchup! Great fight to these 3 by our spawn in ET BLs by our spawn! It was a crapton of fun! Why u had to pick on my uplvl partner tho? Wasn’t expecting the mass exodus of reinforcements to come but man, that half an hour or so fight was one of the funnest fights I had! (I was trying to pull u guys to legendaries at first, but I was having too much fun midway through to get u guys that cheaply xD (To the MoS guardian that I DID get a legendary to hit, sorry about that, I was only trying to stop u from stomping my uplvl friend and wound up knocking u into it in the same process xD)

Attachments:

10/4 ET/AR/GoM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brian.6059

Brian.6059

What a great way to end this matchup! Great fight to these 3 by our spawn in ET BLs by our spawn! It was a crapton of fun! Why u had to pick on my uplvl partner tho? Wasn’t expecting the mass exodus of reinforcements to come but man, that half an hour or so fight was one of the funnest fights I had! (I was trying to pull u guys to legendaries at first, but I was having too much fun midway through to get u guys that cheaply xD (To the MoS guardian that I DID get a legendary to hit, sorry about that, I was only trying to stop u from stomping my uplvl friend and wound up knocking u into it in the same process xD)

That was a fun fight!

Frosty