10/4 Fergomatic/Big Bro SF/Zerghaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

WB, DH folks … and Big Bro? This could hurt muchly.

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

big bro, its been so long!

NOT LONG ENOUGH!!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

This will probably be the closest matchup we have had in a long time, have fun folks.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darek.1836

Darek.1836

FC IS NOT TIER 8 EDITION!!!

Holy
Sharks With Lazers [PEW]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Dueling at FC windmill if anyone wants to join

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

Hey all, let’s have a fun match-up.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

Yeah, fun fights with FC tonight

Basic Banjo

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

What is this? only 7 post and we are almost at the bottom.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalorian.1935

Kalorian.1935

Better than 10 pages of posts by and replies to that one guy from last week.

in Match-ups

Kalorian.1935

Hey FC, thanks for the hospitality during my 40 minute stay in Bluevale. Next time you send 4 people to dislodge one ranger, make sure 3 of them aren’t attacking the NPCs. SF finally ran me off to supply their siege of your Bay.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I feel like I’m sitting in a ditch with this game… sigh… If leveling wasn’t so mind-numbingly slow and boring past level 30, I’d probably have a crap load of alts… also if Dungeons were non-80 friendly…

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Haha, had some fun with a few people from FC in SF’s borderlands. We teamed up to fight a few SF players (they outnumbered us). Fun times! Good matchup so far, eager to see if y’all can overtake DH. I guess we’ll find out over the next couple of days.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Yes we shall find out, atm we are in dead last because of our lack of oceanic presence.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Goodfight to those six SF in FC BL who fought me, the Guard and the Thief. Although laughing at the end and jumping on my body was very unsportsmanlike.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

Goodfight to those six SF in FC BL who fought me, the Guard and the Thief. Although laughing at the end and jumping on my body was very unsportsmanlike.

SF tend to do that. Though the SF I know from the ghetto days where much nicer and respectable, its only recently they have turned into kittens.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

469 views, and 15 comments. Are our servers really that dead, or is there just nothing to talk about?

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Nothing to talk about except SF and DH suck! LOL!!!!!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Mhm. Well, I guess That’s just the bitterness talking.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Dang SF… just… dang. lol

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: melodey.4652

melodey.4652

SF- I missed you, brother server from another antlered mother.

I don’t think FC liked us using their north camp to convene though

Attachments:

Yak Slappin’ Bunker- roamin n stuffs [PD] [Duck]
all classes 80, who is the cheesiest of them all?
gw2 dress-up barbie is the real endgame

in Match-ups

Posted by: Storm Sunstarr.8470

Storm Sunstarr.8470

SF- I missed you, brother server from another antlered mother.

I don’t think FC liked us using their north camp to convene though

Yes, we really were tickled that you joined us! Sometimes, you just gotta pull out the jackalope tonics and try to spread some laughs around the battlegrounds. For all the DH and FC that left us to frolic, we salute you! As for the evil bunny slayers….. we will find you when you least expect it! (maniacal laughter ensues) Below is our valiant defense of FC Hills gate.

Attachments:

Aurora Sunstarr, leader of Sunstarr Clan [Suns]
Sorrows Furnace
“Youth and strength can always be overcome by old age and treachery!”

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Interesting match so far. No one is really overpowering the others. We need more oceanics!!!

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Someone from SF should make a thread to recruit oceanics

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

didnt yall do that like 8 months ago and bump it about once a month

in Match-ups

clint.5681

If it did happen I can tell you it doesn’t compare to our current general recruitment thread in my sig. Also if it happened 8 months ago that was 8 months ago.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I wanna be 300% hotter… but I care about DH more than I do about my looks.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cocoacaine.3720

Cocoacaine.3720

It seems whenever I try to incite a fight between SF and DH they both end up ganging up on me

Sir Severus [HP] Ferguson’s Crossing
I love you all </3.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

It seems whenever I try to incite a fight between SF and DH they both end up ganging up on me

Karma, huehuehue

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

If it did happen I can tell you it doesn’t compare to our current general recruitment thread in my sig. Also if it happened 8 months ago that was 8 months ago.

well i guess it didnt work :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

Looks like we got ourselves a stand off.

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

(edited by Moderator)

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I wanna be 300% hotter… but I care about DH more than I do about my looks.

300% hotter isn’t just about looks, it’s a lifestyle, a different way of thinking, a change in your philosophy for the better. If you looking at the SF handbook image again you will understand champ.

in Match-ups

Posted by: purduealliss.7145

purduealliss.7145

Poor little Darkhaven. They were afraid we were going to take there camp. So they built 3 AC’s, 2 Ballista’s, and put a stealth trap on both sides. There was just us 3 thieves. Keep being fabulous DH! ;D

Attachments:

ALL THE VUE! \o/

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Poor little Darkhaven. They were afraid we were going to take there camp. So they built 3 AC’s, 2 Ballista’s, and put a stealth trap on both sides. There was just us 3 thieves. Keep being fabulous DH! ;D

play with more thieves and then maybe people will play your fun game I like to call shadow refuge roulette. /snore

in Match-ups

Kalorian.1935

How dare they utilize stealth traps to counter your ridiculous, normally uncounterable class mechanic? Was it tiresome for you to have to fight for more than 4 seconds at a time?

in Match-ups

purduealliss.7145

How dare they utilize stealth traps to counter your ridiculous, normally uncounterable class mechanic? Was it tiresome for you to have to fight for more than 4 seconds at a time?

Come on that is way to excessive for such a little group. Doesn’t matter the class. They also had two thieves. By my standards, I would say there is no reason for siege when you have 2 SR’s of your own, along with a mesmer and a ranger.

ALL THE VUE! \o/

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Come on that is way to excessive for such a little group. Doesn’t matter the class. They also had two thieves. By my standards, I would say there is no reason for siege when you have 2 SR’s of your own, along with a mesmer and a ranger.

Two guildless invaders vs two thieves with stacks and food buffs. kay. Bet you didn’t have them selected because they were upscales. Seeing as my level 30 is higher rank than Invader- which signifies that this is your first time stepping foot into WvW on that charater. Well I’ll play your game of shadow refuge roulette. See you on the battlefield, with that pro basi-stealth build. Not like I’ve fought against that before ever or anything.

(edited by melodey.4652)

in Match-ups

Posted by: lunacrous.6751

lunacrous.6751

There is no such thing as excessive when it comes to fighting thieves.

in Match-ups

purduealliss.7145

Two guildless invaders vs two thieves with stacks and food buffs. kay. Bet you didn’t have them selected because they were upscales. Seeing as my level 30 is higher rank than Invader- which signifies that this is your first time stepping foot into WvW on that charater. Well I’ll play your game of shadow refuge roulette. See you on the battlefield, with that pro basi-stealth build. Not like I’ve fought against that before ever or anything.

They were both 80. And good luck bud. Your going to need it.

ALL THE VUE! \o/

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

Probably should have had them targeted for me to believe you, and yet you still come off as a total boss taunting guildless invaders in the forums. That’s rank 1, just to be crystal clear. I believe it took my upscale an hour to advance to Assaulter. Free weekend is just full of easy prey for kittens who think they’re hot stuff.
And lulz, sure thing hoss.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

yay the perma stealth thieves are on my team i dont have to fight them!

in Match-ups

melodey.4652

yay the perma stealth thieves are on my team i dont have to fight them!

No one fights permastealth thieves. They’re always hiding in stealth, that’s the point. :P

in Match-ups

purduealliss.7145

Probably should have had them targeted for me to believe you, and yet you still come off as a total boss taunting guildless invaders in the forums. That’s rank 1, just to be crystal clear. I believe it took my upscale an hour to advance to Assaulter. Free weekend is just full of easy prey for kittens who think they’re hot stuff.
And lulz, sure thing hoss.

Honestly don’t give a kitten if you believe me. Was just showing something I found funny. Feel free to try and kill me anytime bud.

ALL THE VUE! \o/

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I have never seen more people run from a solo guardian than i have from DH today.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I don’t run from guardians. I fight them for about 20m then we sit down and talk about builds for a few minutes before going our separate ways :P. DH doesn’t have TOO many soloist though. I know a few I see every day. Free Brownies being one of them. Cannot remember the rest right now for some reason.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

all those loot bags from sf hills!

they just ran in! and then the floor around me was sooooooo baggy!

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I don’t run from guardians. I fight them for about 20m then we sit down and talk about builds for a few minutes before going our separate ways :P. DH doesn’t have TOO many soloist though. I know a few I see every day. Free Brownies being one of them. Cannot remember the rest right now for some reason.

One of the situations was a 2vs1 where i was fighting a thief and a ranger and they both high tailed it back to their zerg

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

If you weren’t dying I could understand. Fought a healway guard for at least 20m before I finally downed him.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Also wow EB has a queue on it, thats rare.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

clint.5681

If you weren’t dying I could understand. Fought a healway guard for at least 20m before I finally downed him.

I full zerker besides trinks and still survive a lot, i can only imagine someone who is bunkered up

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Still, guardian is a guardian. even zerkers won’t go down so easily.

Gates of Madness