10/4 Fergomatic/Big Bro SF/Zerghaven

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaamau.5341

Kaamau.5341

Some of you need to remember that there is players on every server that does these type of things either man up and get used to it or stop the complaints!

That was my point, I was also making him aware of some of my thoughts of some of Cosa’s guild members.

Fort Aspenwood
PRAISE GEESUS

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

But but but but but but but but but but

Sf and Hod ET and FC are already the biggest servers, joining them would be like going to a playground and chosing the top 4 school athletes to compete agaisnt the other kids wo clearly aren’t at their prime yet to do much…

Ok look DHIOJ is clearly a weaker molecule compared to SFFCHODET which by far outweighs the others according to the Millenium Table of elements, and the ARDR molecule by far isn’t even being near a noble gas as compared to SFFCHODET, seriously , this would create and imbalance, making SFFCHODET oversaturated, unless if of course the NSP buffer was present…

Thing is, the only one I personally came up with was Devona’s Anvil of Madness.
Dark Isle of Janthaven’s been mentioned for months, and Sorrow’s Terrace of Denravi’s Crossing was coined by -iirc- an old SFer during the Glicko Ghetto days.
(Specifically so that the enemy’d see a “STD” tag during WvW…)
As for the molecular pattern, you forgot that the ARDR is actually an ARDRGOM.
Which, when there are enough GoMnomberry Particules, would produce a hefty amount of (over-?)saturation. You must be one of those … Synergetics people.

Thank you, I was the one who wanted the STD as our mega-server tag

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadow Specter.8312

Shadow Specter.8312

I happened to be with WZ a couple nights ago where they took SF’s bay and a mesmer from SF was doing the same thing,
Chances are they were just doing to SF what SF did to us
In the end we ended up losing it because we couldn’t keep up with the constant waves of attacks and not being able to repair the gates
Must say it went from annoying to fun pretty fat once DH joined the party

Charr Ryzard/charr ele
Hauntar/asura necro
Fergersons Crossing

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

I happened to be with WZ a couple nights ago where they took SF’s bay and a mesmer from SF was doing the same thing,
Chances are they were just doing to SF what SF did to us
In the end we ended up losing it because we couldn’t keep up with the constant waves of attacks and not being able to repair the gates
Must say it went from annoying to fun pretty fat once DH joined the party

LOL, of course SF did something bad first. MOMMY, he jumped on my corpse!!!

Meanwhile, the rest of us just keep playing, just keep playing, playing, playing, playing, playing…

in Match-ups

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Oh, while I am thinking about it. Anyone else from SF get pulled under the map when that Treb in Bay was built on that little sand island north of the north inner gate? Quite interesting swimming around around there. This was Sunday, I think…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mepheles.2087

Mepheles.2087

An hour away from the fight night. SF windmill, I’ll be there, if anyone wants to do warm ups while I listen to my music.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

Yarr stop disturbing duels….

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

No one but 4-5 people came. Guess they aren’t into it like me… I miss Crystal Desert :L

Or rather maybe our server has lost our fighting spirit

Gates of Madness

(edited by Mepheles.2087)

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

yeah it was pretty sad. i was hoping see some good duels

DH, SF, I BLAME YOU! where are your duelists??!

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

I wanted that Warrior from SF the sylvari who runs the cheesy Mace Shield/ GS build to show up. I wanted to crush him, but oh well.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

lol FC is a joke stop putting gas in their heads.. using SOR tactics and still i dnt see what the big fuss is about.. on a lighter note it was fun wiping like 30-40 [WZ] while they hid behind balistas and we had half their #’s.
#[StaR]

Honestly i don’t think your one to talk O.o i will not bash your entire server but i will say your guild is nothing special, yet to see anything worth bragging about

I didnt notice a pink sylvari, but you should ask your guildies about what we did to them tonight. Did you at least see it? SF finally coordinated in EBG, like it?

30v3? GG.
Had to happen like that. I wasn’t there but no one in Yarr said anything about running into a decent group of you. Just blobs.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Holy Cow you SF in the BL, you guys are like Rabid Wolves when you manage to find someone by themselves.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

Posted by: bjchase.3074

bjchase.3074

Edit: bah…clicked wrong thread link

Stormbluff Isle
Straight Outta Kryta [KRTA]
I fart in your general direction

(edited by bjchase.3074)

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

NSP being classy. 1v6ish, guess you need to laugh at the guy being outnumbered. Sorry that is all the fun you can have in this match atm.

Wrong thread

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

bjchase.3074

NSP being classy. 1v6ish, guess you need to laugh at the guy being outnumbered. Sorry that is all the fun you can have in this match atm.

Wrong thread

I guess I clicked the wrong link…lol

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

You couldnt have failed harder

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I was running around as a Christmas golem/dolyak/Deer and only got killed twice. Both was by DH, STOP THE ANIMAL ABUSE

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

bjchase.3074

Is that a challenge? Because I can certainly try. =)

Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

Where do SF get these numbers…ugh..

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Is that a challenge? Because I can certainly try. =)

lol go ahead and try.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

Apparently a few guilds are xfering over too.
To be honest, our numbers are quite low compared to FC.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

You are a dumb. You think SF has low numbers compared to FC? Really? You have had zergs on our BL and EB for half of the week. We have been out-manned on one or both of those maps for half of the night as you do that.

Some dumbs these days…

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

You are a dumb. You think SF has low numbers compared to FC? Really? You have had zergs on our BL and EB for half of the week. We have been out-manned on one or both of those maps for half of the night as you do that.

Some dumbs these days…

Impossible that you are out-manned on your BL. You have a whole guild camping there. Except when you run an 80 player blob, 3×15 players at 3 keeps at once must be hard to deal with for you guys, but you still manage to port pretty well. SoR tactics are just not viable in these tiers, you’ll learn. Seriously, going in FC bl means to have the magic find buff for us.

Even if we wipe to your 80 man blob, if we get a few kills in, we won loot! I do admit that EB has a lot of SF pugs. We can only hope they wish to join up a main WvW and then our numbers may grow. However, this week, compared the the last few weeks, I’ve only had a queue once for EB, instead of every single night.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

clint.5681

Lol when FC was in the lead this thread was cool. When SF pulls off ahead everyone loses their kitten.

And we are getting the numbers from my awesome recruitment post.

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

Some dumbs these days…

Impossible that you are out-manned on your BL. You have a whole guild camping there. Except when you run an 80 player blob, 3×15 players at 3 keeps at once must be hard to deal with for you guys, but you still manage to port pretty well. SoR tactics are just not viable in these tiers, you’ll learn. Seriously, going in FC bl means to have the magic find buff for us.

Even if we wipe to your 80 man blob, if we get a few kills in, we won loot! I do admit that EB has a lot of SF pugs. We can only hope they wish to join up a main WvW and then our numbers may grow. However, this week, compared the the last few weeks, I’ve only had a queue once for EB, instead of every single night.

we usually are

its either got no action at all (no buff), 1-3 groups of 1-4 enemies (no buff), or like 30+ sf (and occasionally 20+ dh who feel like hitting us at the same time as sf). we then have outmanned buff until we call in everyone, wipe sf, and sf leaves immediately. then its back to 2-7 fc once we pvd our junk back w/in 10 mins.

for the past few days, i dont think ive entered eb and not had outmanned.

when we karma train sf or dh, pretty much the same thing goes on as in fc bl… and as soon as sf/dh zergs get called in we get outmanned.

i dunno if sf or dh get outmanned when we call in our zerg to fc bl, but i have a feeling yall dont.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I’ve had the outmanned buff in DH and FC BL plenty of times this week

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

I’ve had the outmanned buff in DH and FC BL plenty of times this week

i can say the same kitten thing and its completely meaningless without any context

we arent on servers who can keep significant standing forces on maps without action. if i went to dh bl right now i would have a good chance of being “outmanned” by the people who are AFK CRAFTING.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iceburn.4217

Iceburn.4217

Stop saying how SF outnumber’s you so badly… for a few hours a day yes we do but when im on, (Aus) we are predominantly outmanned in eb/enemy bl’s whenever I log in. Also, about the SF being the only server with ’blob’s’’…

Stop being mean to SF cause were winning -_-

Attachments:

|Stormy Jade~ Ele | |Saviour Iceburn~ Guard| |Killzn~ Necro|
|Stormy Knightz~ war| |Ranged Iceburn~ Ranger| |Jizmoh~ Engi|
→ Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

clint.5681

So you say in one post that you don’t know if SF or DH get the outmanned buff in BLs in an attempt to add some extra sadness to that tearful post.

I come in and say that we do get that buff at times and you get all emotional at my response, GG but please stop the QQ about SF. It got old a long time ago, we are only Rank 19 holding our own against 17 and a server one rank below us. Stop trying to make it seem like we are a T1 server rolfstomping you all. I would hate to see all the water works that must happen when you face servers higher than us.

in Match-ups

Mepheles.2087

When SF Zerg, they ZERG. And it last from like… maybe 5 PST -10 PST. At least from my current experience from fighting you this week.

Gates of Madness

in Match-ups

insanemaniac.2456

So you say in one post that you don’t know if SF or DH get the outmanned buff in BLs in an attempt to add some extra sadness to that tearful post.

I come in and say that we do get that buff at times and you get all emotional at my response, GG but please stop the QQ about SF. It got old a long time ago, we are only Rank 19 holding our own against 17 and a server one rank below us. Stop trying to make it seem like we are a T1 server rolfstomping you all. I would hate to see all the water works that must happen when you face servers higher than us.

o pls

where does it look like im crying?
i was just talking.

and stop with the out-of-context bullkitten. “sometimes” is worthless. when do you get it? when you log in to an enemy bl alone to go solo cap camps? when the group youre with decides to make a play for a keep? when youre just kinda kitten ing around in eb? when you wipe an enemy zerg or defense group in any given map?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

this one made me lol

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: nayners.9784

nayners.9784

Stop saying how SF outnumber’s you so badly… for a few hours a day yes we do but when im on, (Aus) we are predominantly outmanned in eb/enemy bl’s whenever I log in. Also, about the SF being the only server with ’blob’s’’…

Stop being mean to SF cause were winning -_-

Whoa, what time was this? I’m MISSING OUT.

Attachments:

[WOC] [WZ] Deadly Nightsshade

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

-.- epic fail

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Iceburn.4217

Whoa, what time was this? I’m MISSING OUT.

Hehe… your screen was of a minion master zerg… O.o … the one I had was me hiding in your keep whilst two separate guilds were attacking bay and hills ^^

This one isn’t as good, but it was when we ninjad sm from FC’s attempt.

Attachments:

→ Sorrow’s Furnace

(edited by Iceburn.4217)

in Match-ups

Iceburn.4217

-.- epic fail

haha, as soon as I saw this I logged on and guess what I found… 20 FC outmanning us (not all on the screen) and using omegas on our Garri Dx

Attachments:

→ Sorrow’s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: the woodfist.6972

the woodfist.6972

yay stuff to take today.

The Steel Ministry [SM]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Advent.6193

Advent.6193

I just want to know one thing, SF. If we pull a win out this week, does this mean we get to be Big Bro?

Malegryne (Sylvari Mesmer), Lannka (Asura Thief) – Ferguson’s Crossing: [PRD/BRB/OMFG]
Other 80s: Any but Warrior

in Match-ups

Ebony.5738

-.- epic fail

haha, as soon as I saw this I logged on and guess what I found… 20 FC outmanning us (not all on the screen) and using omegas on our Garri Dx

Yes, you do lack SEA and oceanic coverage. It’s FCs and DHs way of keeping up with ppt. But have you even seen your NA prime time? You have numbers that you can’t say you don’t have like kitten said in that kitten post that tickled everyone’s kitten .

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atherakhia.4086

Atherakhia.4086

9 est is 6 pst

Since when!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lord Rager.8543

Lord Rager.8543

I have to give a shout out to FC tonight. I learned a few things from you guys today. Took us forever to retake our hills. Nice job there. Also the way you hoped your zerg around was great. Nice job FC.

Commander The Tallest Rager
Darkhaven Asuran Guardian
S O T D Warband [SotD]

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

We have a 4-hour window that when a PvE guild named LORD does WvW (which I think is 3 times a week) we have numbers comparable to FC. So if you judge on Wednesday, then yeah, we did have people playing. But if you look at what we have outside of that window, our numbers are pathetic, the fact we even rivalize with DH surprises everyone on the server, as does your always superior numbers to be honest. This server is a mainly PvE server that can’t down Teq. That should say enough about it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

We have a 4-hour window that when a PvE guild named LORD does WvW (which I think is 3 times a week) we have numbers comparable to FC. So if you judge on Wednesday, then yeah, we did have people playing. But if you look at what we have outside of that window, our numbers are pathetic, the fact we even rivalize with DH surprises everyone on the server, as does your always superior numbers to be honest. This server is a mainly PvE server that can’t down Teq. That should say enough about it.

When did you start playing in SF? To make a comment of FC always having superior numbers is a huge historical leap and definitely an inaccurate one. Are there times FC will have more numbers than another server in a specific BL? Definitely but the other BLs at that point will be lacking.

Does FC, DH, and SF blob? Yes.
Does FC, DH, and SF receive out-manned buffs? Yes.
Is there room for improvement on all three servers? Definitely.

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Well to be honest we tried to blob in EBG last night with CoSA and everyone realized it was a kittenty tactic. 20 players isnt a blob and stacking is not blobbing. You may have your terms confused.

But the truth is: DH, SF and FC should just merge into one server, we are awaiting your transfer.

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

When we have a kind of “all hands on deck” night, yes our numbers in SF can be stoooooooooopid huge. Its part of the reason why i can’t really be mad if I get rolled by a random 20+ man zerg from another server on some nights because i know somewhere out there we have a 30+ man zerg doing the same thing that night or on another night. I’m just a altaholic that’s trying the learn the ins and outs of my main toons in WvW, so I welcome small and large numbers in fights. i figure the longer i can survive against larger groups, the better I’m getting.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

When we have a kind of “all hands on deck” night, yes our numbers in SF can be stoooooooooopid huge. Its part of the reason why i can’t really be mad if I get rolled by a random 20+ man zerg from another server on some nights because i know somewhere out there we have a 30+ man zerg doing the same thing that night or on another night. I’m just a altaholic that’s trying the learn the ins and outs of my main toons in WvW, so I welcome small and large numbers in fights. i figure the longer i can survive against larger groups, the better I’m getting.

Stick with guardians, they are OP

in Match-ups

Drastic.8920

Well to be honest we tried to blob in EBG last night with CoSA and everyone realized it was a kittenty tactic. 20 players isnt a blob and stacking is not blobbing. You may have your terms confused.

But the truth is: DH, SF and FC should just merge into one server, we are awaiting your transfer.

You’re making the assumption that I meant 20 players as a blob and that the max amount of players SF has attempting an objective is 20 players. We both know that SF uses and has used more than 20 players to attempt an objective (not saying always but that it occurs just like it occurs in FC and every other server).

If you think that FC only uses blobs to take objectives, then you are poorly mistaken. There’s much more communication and coordination involved. The fact that we are within 500 points should prove that to you.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

You’re making the assumption that I meant 20 players as a blob and that the max amount of players SF has attempting an objective is 20 players. We both know that SF uses and has used more than 20 players to attempt an objective (not saying always but that it occurs just like it occurs in FC and every other server).

If you think that FC only uses blobs to take objectives, then you are poorly mistaken. There’s much more communication and coordination involved. The fact that we are within 500 points should prove that to you.

That’s basically my point, you should be 50k ahead of us by now, at the very least. You have greater numbers way more often than us, much much much better comms, slightly less organization in your groups. And correct me if I’m wrong, but you also don’t have other guilds worried that one guild is trying to run the whole server. Here we have guilds like StaR looking to xfer off because of the lack of trust and comms.

in Match-ups

Drastic.8920

That’s basically my point, you should be 50k ahead of us by now, at the very least. You have greater numbers way more often than us, much much much better comms, slightly less organization in your groups. And correct me if I’m wrong, but you also don’t have other guilds worried that one guild is trying to run the whole server. Here we have guilds like StaR looking to xfer off because of the lack of trust and comms.

At first we have superior numbers, now you’re switching to that we have better coverage. Honestly, we don’t have superior numbers outside prime and even then SF takes it. I do see that SF lacks numbers during NA mornings (which is when I tend to play), however the same is true for all three servers.

The biggest difference in the past couple of days that I see, is that we tend to make our BL a priority (which we were lacking at the beginning of the match-up). So our WPs allow us to call our server mates when things are getting out of control. On the average, our BL will have 5 people or so (depending on the activity that’s occurring). However when we see that out-manned buff we do let others know that is happening and for them to be ready should we need them. All of this is communication though, not that we have more numbers.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I just want to know one thing, SF. If we pull a win out this week, does this mean we get to be Big Bro?

Nah you will still be rank 20 but you can have the honorary title of victor.