10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

I’m at work but might I ask how we just captured JQs garrison going up against the JQ super stacked SEA? Looks like our SEA forces are putting in a fabulous effort so far.

Our SEA is only just behind JQ SEA atm imo, ever since AT moved over.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

JQ… the only server that can have 170 ppt with queues on all 4 maps, yolo.

Had fun tonight ;p was good to wipe me some ATM and MERC ;p

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lifewaster.5912

Lifewaster.5912

I’m at work but might I ask how we just captured JQs garrison going up against the JQ super stacked SEA? Looks like our SEA forces are putting in a fabulous effort so far.

Was the culmination of a 3 hour push started in Oceanic. SoR flipped NE tower with a suprise hit, trebs broke outer gar but then stalemated for 90 mins with both JQ and SoR map blobs fighting between outer and inner gar.

BG joined the map flipped bay , and NW , broke to SW inner gar pulling much of the JQ blob there. SoR took the opportunity to rush north inner and broke in, JQ pulled back to lord leaving BG to finish breaking SW inner.

Next followed 90 mins of all 3 map queues in gar lord room , ending with a stong push by SoR for the cap.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Fun night in reset even with the EBG skill lag.

Thanks for the fun and shinies JQ and BG.

Good luck this week.

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

Paid or not, you transffered to the most stacked server in NA (Not timezone, bracket)

It was the timezone, bracket we came for not the stacked nature of the server as a whole. We had been approached over the last few weeks from representatives of JQ,BG and SOR so we sent out scouts to these servers for a week to run with guilds get a feel for the community and bring that information back to vote on.

The decision was based on the compatibility of [AFTL] with these servers and in particular during our timezone, were a havoc guild we don’t field large numbers so we don’t stomp around maps and hold the line like larger guilds. It was also a strong factor that we had some guilds we have worked well with in the past and know how we operate as this would speed up our integration and effectiveness that left a strong pull towards SOR with [IRON] and BG with [COIN].

From our findings all three servers are in fact in an arms race against each other so no matter what side you choose your going to get flack from one or both of the other servers who would wish you to believe you would have been better with them, no offence to any of the other servers you have great communities but we voted with what was in our own interests as much as the servers themselves.

Were not here for an easy ride and so far we haven’t gotten it were here to stomp and get stomped in equal measure and learn what we can to better ourselves vs roamers and similar sized havoc squads something that has quickly died out in the EU top tier bracket where the Blobs now primarily rule supreme and individual guild raids have become a thing of the past. Don’t get me wrong were are not disillusioned into thinking NA servers are the opposite we do not wish to be forced to be a blob guild nor feel forced to be part of such and NA for the time being primarily playing outside of NA prime still facilitates the opportunity for us to play the way we want.

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

JQ blob chasing 3 IRON because we capped a camp right before them <3

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jet.4795

Jet.4795

For having ~30 HL tonight maximum with me, I’d say we performed admirably in the 2.5 hours we fought in garrison against BG/JQ. Blobgate couldnt take it with their 70 man zerg, nor could JQ :c

Good fights though!

With much respect man, everyone blobbed last night. You can’t call out BG for blobbing when they are in your garrison. When you guys were all in garrison as well defending it, still a blob. :P

Ben Sheets Reborn
Phoenixes Reborn [PR] Commander
“Never give up till the last man is down!”

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nakoor.1980

Nakoor.1980

JQ please give us some good havoc fights all this week. Opp and RioT gave us some good ones last week. I’d appreciate the same from you guys this week.

Took me forever to dig through and find the good fights, not all were amazing but it was a slow past 2 weeks.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KOPPER.1458

KOPPER.1458

Triple post! :p

GL this week everyone. Not that it even matters until the season starts.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

Right now, anyone in JQ, SoR, or BG calling the other server stacked is pointless…

…and the arms race is still going strong.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: The heretic.1052

The heretic.1052

Nice ND really nice

really IRON
I mean seriously

lol you never got stuck in there b4?

Attachments:

Sanctum of Rall
Don’t feed the trolls
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

JQ please give us some good havoc fights all this week. Opp and RioT gave us some good ones last week. I’d appreciate the same from you guys this week.

Took me forever to dig through and find the good fights, not all were amazing but it was a slow past 2 weeks.

Excellent watch

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Dear BG, you just got farmed at your north camp, please come again <3

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Dear SoR, you just got farmed at your north camp, please come again <3

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

We will, may be a while though Smokee, we couldnt run from our spawn straight back into the fight like you guys did again and again xD

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Thanks for the Bags JQ/SoR inside SOR bl Hills.

HB and PLX enjoys your complimentary service. But really, Good fights!

Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

30 to 40 man guild group versus pug force Running in over and over to hold you there while our small ops teams do some work else where. Anytime

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

Holy kitting lol. 2 SoR groups. One group of 60 and one group of 40, While BG is sitting back with 3 orb buffs…

Forgot to put 2 SoR groups on different maps* of course.

Ben Sheets Reborn

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

Paid or not, you transffered to the most stacked server in NA (Not timezone, bracket)

It was the timezone, bracket we came for not the stacked nature of the server as a whole. We had been approached over the last few weeks from representatives of JQ,BG and SOR so we sent out scouts to these servers for a week to run with guilds get a feel for the community and bring that information back to vote on.

The decision was based on the compatibility of [AFTL] with these servers and in particular during our timezone, were a havoc guild we don’t field large numbers so we don’t stomp around maps and hold the line like larger guilds. It was also a strong factor that we had some guilds we have worked well with in the past and know how we operate as this would speed up our integration and effectiveness that left a strong pull towards SOR with [IRON] and BG with [COIN].

From our findings all three servers are in fact in an arms race against each other so no matter what side you choose your going to get flack from one or both of the other servers who would wish you to believe you would have been better with them, no offence to any of the other servers you have great communities but we voted with what was in our own interests as much as the servers themselves.

Were not here for an easy ride and so far we haven’t gotten it were here to stomp and get stomped in equal measure and learn what we can to better ourselves vs roamers and similar sized havoc squads something that has quickly died out in the EU top tier bracket where the Blobs now primarily rule supreme and individual guild raids have become a thing of the past. Don’t get me wrong were are not disillusioned into thinking NA servers are the opposite we do not wish to be forced to be a blob guild nor feel forced to be part of such and NA for the time being primarily playing outside of NA prime still facilitates the opportunity for us to play the way we want.

Wastin time explainin to trolls, eventually you will figure it out, haha.

That said, just look at the gold medal count of JQ vs BG vs SOR. SOR has 7, compared to 14 and 19 respectively, a guild lookin for an easy ride would not be bandwagonin to SOR.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

30 to 40 man guild group versus pug force Running in over and over to hold you there while our small ops teams do some work else where. Anytime

Like taking camps? sure.. anytime rather get the rares/exotics over little wxp

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

That said, just look at the gold medal count of JQ vs BG vs SOR. SOR has 7, compared to 14 and 19 respectively, a guild lookin for an easy ride would not be bandwagonin to SOR.

The relevance of the medals means nothing lol. If you look at how recent each side won their medals that truly shows who joining would bandwagon. JQ hasn’t won consistently since May. While BG/SoR have consistently won in that time since. (JQ has 1 win), BG (10~), SoR (7).

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Taking our tower and the orbs. Also dealing with JQ on the opposite side of the map. All happened while 40 IRON were busy sitting up at the north camp.

Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

The relevance of the medals means nothing lol. If you look at how recent each side won their medals that truly shows who joining would bandwagon. JQ hasn’t won consistently since May. While BG/SoR have consistently won in that time since. (JQ has 1 win), BG (10~), SoR (7).

Bandwagoners lookin to be carried don’t have full history and server drama of the goings on and who won when, they are typically going to look at the medal count and go from there.

Good try though.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Monsoon.2589

Monsoon.2589

Coming soon to a theater near you

Attachments:

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Akio.1749

Akio.1749

Sounds like a win-win situation.

GvG?

SoR
[RISE] Balls Deep Crew
[TW] Member

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Hey Iron, would you like to explain how you got thru a gate, you had two rams up on, that still had most of it’s HP??? This Mesmer was outside when I Death from Above’d you. And, if you did get in accidentally, why didn’t you leave?

…The quality of character appears low…

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Sounds like a win-win situation.

GvG?

Gee Vee Gee?! nah OnS isn’t GvGing till after season 1

Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

good fights tonight SOR and JQ. you guys really bring on the pain.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Taking our tower and the orbs. Also dealing with JQ on the opposite side of the map. All happened while 40 IRON were busy sitting up at the north camp.

We reset your towers so its np, you can have themback.
We also wiped your blob which had the tripple buff, so np
And well JQ is JQ, not us

So yeah i think we benefitted more to it than you <3

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrolan.9608

morrolan.9608

JQ blob chasing 3 IRON because we capped a camp right before them <3

A JQ blob chased my lone mesmer last night OC time because I had the gall to take one of the ruins from them on SOR. It was almost funny to see a whole zerg divert to take down 1 mesmer.

Jade Quarry [SoX]
Miranda Zero – Ele / Twitch Zero – Mes / Chargrin Soulboom – Engi
Aliera Zero – Guardian / Reaver Zero – Necro

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

Insert obligatory “i farmed you all night in your own garrison” post here.

Sums up every T1 match-up thread ever created, but you forgot the “I’m loving the bags” part.

Good job, it was meant to sum them up! The “I’m loving the bags” part is a given, figured it didn’t need to be said!

Yeah, but everyone who says they’re farming the other servers adds that in anyway.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

Hey Iron, would you like to explain how you got thru a gate, you had two rams up on, that still had most of it’s HP??? This Mesmer was outside when I Death from Above’d you. And, if you did get in accidentally, why didn’t you leave?

Your character looks like Wonder Woman. That’s pretty cool if it was deliberate.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vespirisa.1497

Vespirisa.1497

So my game just did… this. wat.

Attachments:

IoJ→KN→DB→SoR→CD→SoR→TC → SBI
Scrub D/D Ele. What’s server loyalty?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

We breached the gate with the rams and a few got in. The tower upgraded and we where split. You didnt think it was strange that the gate was full while we where attacking for 3-4min?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

You can’t always get what you want
But if you try sometime… you find,
You get what you need.

Thank you, Rolling Stones. Thank you.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

so you didn`t notice the iron in the picture above you on the bridge who had already broke through the gate just before it upgraded leaving half of iron outside?

The quality of your scouting appears low

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: RobF.5864

RobF.5864

so you didn`t notice the iron in the picture above you on the bridge who had already broke through the gate just before it upgraded leaving half of iron outside?

Have to admit – pretty much owned there

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

BG dont scout. Not knowing what is around the next corner makes the game much more fun

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

BG dont scout. Not knowing what is around the next corner makes the game much more fun

No need for Bg to scout when they have 30 peeps sitting in a tower

joke btw

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarinis.6054

Tarinis.6054

To bad JQ doesnt have the numbers to match the nub BG zergs.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Tell your game to stop taking drugs.

But preeeettttttttttyyyy

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Safir.9203

Safir.9203

“We must be increasingly on the alert to prevent them from buying more guilds, in order to cover more maps than we do, thus knocking us out through superior numbers when leagues emerge. Mr. President, we must not allow a server coverage gap!”

http://youtu.be/kuPh6TfK4iY?t=1m22s

(Clip from Stanley Kubrick’s “Dr. Strangelove: Or… How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the BLOB”)

(edited by Safir.9203)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

“We must be increasingly on the alert to prevent them from buying more guilds, in order to cover more maps than we do, thus knocking us out through superior numbers when leagues emerge. Mr. President, we must not allow a server coverage gap!”

http://youtu.be/kuPh6TfK4iY?t=1m22s

SHAZBOT!

that is all. Vgs vgo

Maybe <3

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Darknicrofia.2604

Darknicrofia.2604

Tell your game to stop taking drugs.

But preeeettttttttttyyyy

FISH ARE FRIENDS

BUT DRUGS ARE NOT….mmmkayyy

Darknicrofia Sage – Bad Gerdian, Merciless Legend, Platinum NA Solo Que

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

To bad JQ doesnt have the numbers to match the nub BG zergs.

Nub BG zergs got you mad.

BeeGee
Beast mode

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: purplepegasus.2791

purplepegasus.2791

Wow huge props to BG and SoR- that fight we just had at JQ BL Garry was awesome

- Tricky Gemini – Mesmer – Jade Quarry -

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Wow huge props to BG and SoR- that fight we just had at JQ BL Garry was awesome

Were still going man :P

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Jet.4795

@ SoRBL bring more guilds! Lol Jk!
Good fights so far from, PLX,OnS,FEAR,Choo, LUN, and GSCH!

Ben Sheets Reborn

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: lollasaurus.1457

lollasaurus.1457

Well looks like GvG lives on… only in T1. Agg vs Rise seemed pretty balanced orb-wise. Think all their matches were 1 orb a piece over an hour.

No wonder everyone moves here

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Loving the fights SF/iQ <3

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta