10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Stellar night in JQ BL tonight. Had some great fights all around.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

Blobgate

Think you could do with one of these friend.

Considering we generally run in our guild TeamSpeak and without much pug support at all (if any), with approximately 25-30 people maximum, I’d like to think you are mistaken good sir ;D

What a coincidence, so does every guild in T1.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avenge.1478

Avenge.1478

Blobgate

Think you could do with one of these friend.

Considering we generally run in our guild TeamSpeak and without much pug support at all (if any), with approximately 25-30 people maximum, I’d like to think you are mistaken good sir ;D

What a coincidence, so does every guild in T1.

~ [DN] Digital Nemesis ~ Tarnished Coast ~
Commander Guardian of Rall :: Norn Guardian
Commander Getting Hammered :: Charr Warrior

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

A JQ blob chased my lone mesmer last night OC time because I had the gall to take one of the ruins from them on SOR. It was almost funny to see a whole zerg divert to take down 1 mesmer.

That’s no difference than a SOR blob which chased my 1 uplevelled necro tonight right? So far, it’s as simple as seeing red is like seeing bags. Go after it whether it’s 1 or 100.

-S o S-

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

A JQ blob chased my lone mesmer last night OC time because I had the gall to take one of the ruins from them on SOR. It was almost funny to see a whole zerg divert to take down 1 mesmer.

That’s no difference than a SOR blob which chased my 1 uplevelled necro tonight right? So far, it’s as simple as seeing red is like seeing bags. Go after it whether it’s 1 or 100.

only thing sor good at blooobing

ign: Stealthzor

(edited by Stealth.8150)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

Welcome to T1 RQ, thanks for the farm sesh

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

only thing sor good at blooobing

I think you misspelled BG

¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸ ¸ . ø ¤ º ° º ¤ ø . ¸
[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

[LP] The new reformed Thai GW2 WvW community in blackgate
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjdWqEab1uA
Find us for a fun fight during SEA It’s great to have both JQ&SoR back again in the match!

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kuora.5402

kuora.5402

Find us for a fun fight during SEA It’s great to have both JQ&SoR back again in the match!

Great, it’s been a while since we farmed Thai.

[Aia] Amoria- The guild of pleasant love

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: magikfox.9658

magikfox.9658

Ahhh, great to see the trash talking’s all a go-go since I’ve been away

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Great, it’s been a while since we farmed Thai.

Yeah right.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

I’ll add in on this farming talk. I hope you enjoyed giving bags to the BG EB force as much as you enjoyed getting some from JQ. Sure enjoyed the time you spent with us in your own tower.

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eternum.1706

Eternum.1706

We should add “blob” to the forum’s list of censored words.

Tarnished Coast
ZzZz | Zombie Coast
For the Toast!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreamciqul.4617

Kreamciqul.4617

I’ll add in on this farming talk. I hope you enjoyed giving bags to the BG EB force as much as you enjoyed getting some from JQ. Sure enjoyed the time you spent with us in your own tower.

hardly – I don’t think BG has a guild capable of farming anyone, and if you’re talking about ICoa ,GoF, KnT,PLX, then just lol.

[RISE]
Necromancer
Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Agreed, people have forgotten what an amorphous blob is – I mean kitten someone called a SoR blob last night in TS and it was like 7 guys

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Agreed, people have forgotten what an amorphous blob is – I mean kitten someone called a SoR blob last night in TS and it was like 7 guys

That awkward moment when someone in TS calls blob and you outnumber the enemy.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

I remember when one of the old commanders just wiped a BG force of like 15 and was like “GJ GUYS WE JUST WIPED A BLOB WITH 30 PEOPLE”

A popular phrase some people use in SoR is “counting workshop”. The best are the scout reports that say 60 are on our watergate and it’s like 20 pugs with a normal flame ram.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Omnomnom, thanks for all of the yummy bags you fed me today SoR. Also will TW actually come out to the borderlands and fight instead of fighting random PUGS in EBG, thanks.

BeeGee
Beast mode

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: keelhaul.8039

keelhaul.8039

hardly – I don’t think BG has a guild capable of farming anyone

Oh man. You need to stop drinking the water over there on SoR. I can see its already starting to impair your judgement.

Ps Hai RISE

Pps dont be afraid to come fight us soon please, we miss you.

[OnS] Carpal Tunnel – Ele
[OnS] C A R P A L – Norn Guardian Commander

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Vash.9183

hardly – I don’t think BG has a guild capable of farming anyone, and if you’re talking about ICoa ,GoF, KnT,PLX, then just lol.

Yeah I said “lol” when your guild kept flopping over dead in EB. You must not have been logged in very long. Welcome back to tier 1. Hope you enjoy a nice big welcome from all the BG guilds that you’re kitten talking. gg

Total wonder how you can randomly bash other guilds when your guild’s reputation is worse than Obama’s.

Attachments:

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: PredatoR.5247

PredatoR.5247

Jericho The Usurper[Agg] – Aggression

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tajz.9826

Tajz.9826

New [HB] video (EU WvW Blackgate guild) in action:
http://youtu.be/kQ4H_WP8n8s

[LP][HB]Nirvii, Proud Elementalist of Thai Alliance
Commander of Blackgate
Vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyRsSk4l0T4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Omnomnom, thanks for all of the yummy bags you fed me today SoR. Also will TW actually come out to the borderlands and fight instead of fighting random PUGS in EBG, thanks.

Nice post, pot. I’ll leave you one of my most highly acclaimed pieces of poetry.

Enjoy.

l33t skillz
by The Song

Blah blah
Something about collecting bags. Countless.
Ego.
Losing in PPT but we are so l33t because of these bags.
Blah.
I don’t want to sound entirely rude so I’m going to thank you guys for them.
Blah.
But I fooled yah, just patronizing y’all. Outnumbered blah but bags.
Arrowcarts. Skillz.
Someone in party got precursor. From a bag. But was actually a chest cuz everyone knows bags just carry blues and greens.
Nonetheless I’m l33t. You dropped them. My egos huge right now.

But I’m actually hurting.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: pot.6805

pot.6805

Nice post, pot. I’ll leave you one of my most highly acclaimed pieces of poetry.

Enjoy.

l33t skillz
by The Song

Blah blah
Ego.
Blah.
Blah.
Arrowcarts. Skillz.
Someone in party got precursor. From a bag. But was actually a chest cuz everyone knows bags just carry blues and greens.

Glad you enjoyed my post. Your poem was a thing of beauty…thanks for sharing.

BeeGee
Beast mode

(edited by pot.6805)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Your character looks like Wonder Woman. That’s pretty cool if it was deliberate.

Yes it was, thank you for noticing

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Screen of us taking out choo zoom hacking and notice the top left where their zerg is coming to defend said zoom hack ac. Lol really?

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Screen of us taking out choo zoom hacking and notice the top left where their zerg is coming to defend said zoom hack ac. Lol really?

You can see inner from that spot.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Enjoy.

l33t skillz
by The Song

Blah blah
Ego.
Blah.
Blah.
Arrowcarts. Skillz.

Glad you enjoyed my post. Your poem was a thing of beauty…thanks for sharing.

There’s some beauty in the world that you can’t capture simply with words, such as pwning a zerg with an arrowcart. The action… is just too sublime.

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

We breached the gate with the rams and a few got in. The tower upgraded and we where split. You didnt think it was strange that the gate was full while we where attacking for 3-4min?

Then I stand corrected, thank you. How this occurred has been bugging me and your explanation makes sense. With the invisible North West Tower Gate we’ve been experiencing, I believed the North East Tower Gate must have glitched.

My apologies for the flawed inference.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: eKoyz.1568

eKoyz.1568

I just want to say thanks to SoR and BG for the intense farming session JQ had in EB.

Ranger JQ. You think you tank m8?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

I just want to say thanks to SoR and BG for the intense farming session JQ had in EB.

Very first post in your history is this? Boy you are starting off well, eh? Glad to hear the JQ veterans carried you hard bro.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

Okay seriously, I’ve been wanting to know since the first BG/SoR/TC match since this silly randomised matchup started.

GSCH.

How does one pronounce your name? For now I’m referring to you as “Goomba Rall” but I’m pretty sure that’s incorrect sorry

Attachments:

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

Please learn siege placement before you get people banned. You can see alot of the inner from that spot. Test it yourself.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

GSCH.

How does one pronounce your name? For now I’m referring to you as “Goomba Rall” but I’m pretty sure that’s incorrect sorry

Learn to google. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DSgsON3u8E

elite specs ruined pvp.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: electriette.8952

electriette.8952

GSCH.

Learn to google. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DSgsON3u8E

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Please learn siege placement before you get people banned. You can see alot of the inner from that spot. Test it yourself.

I saw the range of it. It was a hack and it is exploiting. How about quit posting till people that do this learn some class?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: GrahamW.5397

GrahamW.5397

so i went and tested the spot where robot took that picture and you can hardly see any of inner..just sayin……

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

GOOD MORNING LA Have a wonderful Sunday Morning NA’s. And, a lovely end of the day to those around the globe

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

DeWolfe.2174

For science, I tested this AC spot an hour ago. Here’s my field of view on Full screen 1920 × 1080 resolution. You could clear the little roof and the top of the inner wall above the gate. You cannot look down to ground level behind the gate though.

If anyone would like to post screens of the field of view of other resolutions, I’d love to see it.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

GOOD MORNING LA Have a wonderful Sunday Morning NA’s. And, a lovely end of the day to those around the globe

that awesome looking asura :P

ign: Stealthzor

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: VitaminK.2517

VitaminK.2517

Glad to have you back after last week. Your posts were missed.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

For science, I tested this AC spot an hour ago. Here’s my field of view on Full screen 1920 × 1080 resolution. You could clear the little roof and the top of the inner wall above the gate. You cannot look down to ground level behind the gate though.

If anyone would like to post screens of the field of view of other resolutions, I’d love to see it.

Cool, bro. Aight, I did a science project too. This is on 1600 × 900 screen.

This is a bunch of chemtrails putting dangerous gasses into our atmosphere. I believe this is done by the government so that we have to pay more medical bills and stuff. Um.

If anyone wants to talk about this or maybe talk about some flying pigs, let’s meet up at the Church of Jedsus Chris.

Cheers guys, thanks.

Attachments:

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

This is a bunch of chemtrails putting dangerous gasses into our atmosphere. I believe this is done by the government so that we have to pay more medical bills and stuff. Um.

If anyone wants to talk about this or maybe talk about some flying pigs, let’s meet up at the Church of Jedsus Chris.

Cheers guys, thanks.

Eluminerti

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

magikfox.9658

Cheers guys, thanks.

Eluminerti

Ehurrmernurrrhturr

Song The Fox
~(-_-~) RALL (~`3`)~
[FOX]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Cheers guys, thanks.

Eluminerti

Ehurrmernurrrhturr

<3 i’m bored, i have random skill lag for some strange reason and daylight savings is trippin me out.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Robot Chocken.7012

Their AC was hitting way over to the right in that pic that is not visible. Cleared all our siege with it that was at east inner bay.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

[Insert Guild here] Ran from us. Thanks for the bags [Insert Guild here]… fight us without skill lag [Insert Guild here]

STOP!… * getting popcorn *

…Ok, continue now.

Attachments:

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Axle.5182

Axle.5182

I think they where doing your server a favour up levelled characters are seen as rally bots for blobs. Secondly even single players can be dangerous in capping bloodlust buff and because the buff makes stomps count to the scoreboard everyone is a target irrelevant of level or threat if it’s got a red name tag it’s a point for the team

Axle
[AFTL] Afterlife Sanctum of Rall
http://www.afterlife-gaming.eu

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Their AC was hitting way over to the right in that pic that is not visible. Cleared all our siege with it that was at east inner bay.

Anet has already stated to report it and not post about about these kind of things on the forums. Do you even read? Maybe you need to go back to school. Posting things here aren’t going to do anything to solve it.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.