10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

let’s stop the hate on guilds. if it’s personal, keep it that way. it’s like talking, or worse, gossiping, about someone’s family. it’s not nice. yes, i used the words “not nice”.

looking forward to more fights soon. keep your eyes on the prize – whatever that is, i’ll let you decide.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

Hey SoR – I hear BG has cookies and ppt lead.

It was bound to happen at some point during the week. Thanks for posting.

Speaking of which, the post where you called your former guild mates “dead weight” reminded me of the drama around FEAR’s mid July posts (not here) about farming MERC and others. BG SEA were understandably annoyed and, iirc, responded by going on a rampage.

So, I wondered what sort of response your “dead weight” faux pas – since edited out – would cause.

I randomed with a float that some of your former guildmates were running last night and the FRAPS I got was pretty interesting. I’m not sure I saw a lot of dead weight. I did, however, see a lot of dead. I could be wrong but I think you featured at least twice.

I’ll finish editing it up this evening (ADST) and link it when uploaded.

Ahh, sweet

Make sure to edit out your numerous wipes while your at it

lel

and well done for not being able to read the details on the dead weight thing. for a “sniper” you have selective reading

everyone has taken it out of context and used it as hate propaganda

cya on the battlefield

@ Gallimar, you aren’t helping.

@ Gallimar. Let’s look at what was said: “The best fights I’ve had all year have been against the BG ones, as we cut a lot of dead weight from the guild when we left”.

Question. If a member is inactive how do they negatively affect the fights that a guild has? How does removing inactive members – the “dead weight” who don’t play – improve your guild’s performance and result in the “best fights” all year?

Answer: They don’t and it doesn’t.

So, I put it to you that any reasonable person reading the “dead weight” comment would have taken it as an insult to the MERC members who helped build your reputation.

The ones on BG last night that I ran with certainly did.

Your attitude towards these former guild members in your comment, “Make sure to edit out your numerous wipes while your at it” only reinforces this impression that you disdain your former guildies.

The MERC commander and guild members that I ran as a random with last night are trying to rebuild the community you left. For the record, when I was running with them last night they were wiped once in a tower assault.

I’m not sure what happened as the JQ PPT went well north of BG’s and wouldn’t surprised if there were more wipes as your large numbers advantage kicked in. Personally, I respect these former MERC guys for the way they keep fighting when the odds are against them. I have the same respect for the TC guilds that WvWed in our last match.

I guess we value different things.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

so cuddlepie knows more about merc than a merc commander – yea sure

thats these forums for you

keep theory crafting mate and bending them words – good job

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vash.9183

Vash.9183

Cuddlepie is an Oceanic commander of BG and used to be in [DiE] with Tarkus

Cór
Mithril Footman
Ultimate Dominator

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

All of you seriously cut it out. Gallimar put a sock in it and same as you Cuddlepie. Just beat each other up on the kitten field.

JQ Merc and BG Merc for the most part don’t hate one another. We were guildies. We were friends. And I’ll honestly be kitten ed if I watch a few of you wreck the remaining friendships that we still have with one another.

As it stands. …. I’m always excited to see friends on the battlefield! I had a lovely jumping and waving session with a BG Merc. <3

(Hi vash )

The LOVE asura <3

(edited by CuddleStrike.8215)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Cudz, I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of smiting you with my hammer yet. This must be rectified!

Message edited for a GP friendly rating.

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Cudz, I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of pounding you with my hammer yet. This must be rectified!

Omg. We can have three way punt battles with shifty! You keen? !

And bring it! snuggles him fiercely

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smokee.1754

Smokee.1754

Thanks for the fights last night IRON, and sorry for blobbing up on you guys. Next time we´ll make sure to run with less than 10.

Did SR leave JQ along with GD? Havent seen them in this matchup

Attachments:

[HB] Herfolge Boldklub – Competitive online gaming since 2001
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLY5l_0BX0TrarJeOLpDXAFTLtiCkygRtC
Nominated “Internet tough guy” 2013 by Tarkus

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gully.7358

Gully.7358

Ah! Soooooo… 10 man groups are blobbers, 5 man groups are zergs…

What’s the current size of havoc groups? 3?

Veretta • Guildleader of [oPP] Over Powered PeopleBlackgate
http://www.gw2opp.comhttp://www.youtube.com/user/oppveretta

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

You can build a guild cata with 2 people that have 15 supplies each. I guess that makes a havoc squad

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

Guide to WvW body counting:

1) If you wipe the enemy, their numbers are yours multiplied by 1.5

Ex: “Our 20 man totally trashed your 30 lol.”

2) If your group wipes, multiply the number by a factor 2 or greater. Add the word “blob” to describe said group. Insert jab about ‘skill’ and ‘spam’.

Ex: “Of course our 30 people will die to your 60 man blob. Any moron in a group that size can mindlessly spam 1 and win.”

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

(edited by Neuromancer.2148)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

Thanks for the fights last night IRON, and sorry for blobbing up on you guys. Next time we´ll make sure to run with less than 10.

SR is still here. You must be missing each other on the battlefield.

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

You should add the time stamp. Just look at how far you’ve scrolled up to.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psykoyul.9147

Psykoyul.9147

Not at all, we are the kind of guys to respect their word ;p

We are here, every evening (EU evening I mean;p), fighting and fighting hard.
I think that you didn’t see us cause we have soooo much work defending our holds against mostly COIN and IRON that we can’t go outside a lot…
And when they let us breath we like to try some golem rush (were a minute short to tag a fully upgraded sorbl garri some nights ago)

tl/dr: we are still here every evening, just seriously busy^^

GM of Soul Reapers [SR] JQ

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

Not at all, we are the kind of guys to respect their word ;p

We are here, every evening (EU evening I mean;p), fighting and fighting hard.
I think that you didn’t see us cause we have soooo much work defending our holds against mostly COIN and IRON that we can’t go outside a lot…
And when they let us breath we like to try some golem rush (were a minute short to tag a fully upgraded sorbl garri some nights ago)

tl/dr: we are still here every evening, just seriously busy^^

Sounds good. Hopefully we´ll find you guys out there tonight.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

All of you seriously cut it out. Gallimar put a sock in it and same as you Cuddlepie. Just beat each other up on the kitten field.

JQ Merc and BG Merc for the most part don’t hate one another. We were guildies. We were friends. And I’ll honestly be kitten ed if I watch a few of you wreck the remaining friendships that we still have with one another.

As it stands. …. I’m always excited to see friends on the battlefield! I had a lovely jumping and waving session with a BG Merc. <3

(Hi vash )

Sorry Cuddles, I just think its disgusting that people will disect Tarkus like this after the move. If they really were respecting friends of his, they would of saw the notes on the culling of half-active guild missioners instead of turning it into disrespecting hate toward our old friends who stayed on BG. Ill leave it at that. I had some time to burn at work and used it to stick up for Tarkus and to clear the air. The message prolly got through to rational people anyway.

@Vash – I know who he is, he is not merc and so his theorys on what words were used by Tarkus are just that and only that… theories. Tarkus gave him the answer he was looking for, he saw past it. I played on BG to in that timezone. You obviously dont know who I am, thats because I dont come here much, and for good reason!

(edited by Webley.1295)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: scootshoot.6583

scootshoot.6583

It hasn’t gotten to the scale of Stealth.8150’s infatuation with FEAR of SOR so there is still hope for a cure…..

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRO.7658

CRO.7658

Nice, oh so nice, and fair, the fake(MERC) on BG, hacking into NE tower, destroying siege, anything to try to win huh BG? Witnessed by many, zoom hack ft(cheat)w.

The actions of that player certainly dont reflect the whole BG community. We (jq) are trying to work with BG to find out who this is.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

(Hi vash )

Sorry Cuddles, I just think its disgusting that people will disect Tarkus like this after the move. If they really were respecting friends of his, they would of saw the notes on the culling of half-active guild missioners instead of turning it into disrespecting hate toward our old friends who stayed on BG. Ill leave it at that. I had some time to burn at work and used it to stick up for Tarkus and to clear the air. The message prolly got through to rational people anyway.

@Vash – I know who he is, he is not merc and so his theorys on what words were used by Tarkus are just that and only that… theories. Tarkus gave him the answer he was looking for, he saw past it. I played on BG to in that timezone. You obviously dont know who I am, thats because I dont come here much, and for good reason!

“Theories” ….

I played a role in helping Mooon mentor Tarkus when he was learning to command in DiE.

If Tarkus agrees, I’m more than happy to post screenies of him and me talking extensively in DiE about what happened, discussing the current state of affairs, and what I’ve suggested could be done to fix it.

I’d also suggest that the true measure of what was posted is how former MERC members reacted. Tarkus has a perception of what he said and what he meant, but in any conversation the audience has to be considered. If you were on vent last night then you know what the reaction was . This isn’t me suggesting or interpreting anything. This is being aware that words and actions – even virtual ones – have consequences.

I’d pay more attention to your “disgust” if it were backed by something more credible than you being mad for hours at work.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Smokee.1754

Nice, oh so nice, and fair, the fake(MERC) on BG, hacking into NE tower, destroying siege, anything to try to win huh BG? Witnessed by many, zoom hack ft(cheat)w.

So the guys swapping servers to fill an already overstacked timezone is calling out others for wanting to do “everything to win” ? the irony..

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

Score update, featuring hacks by MERC!

My friend insists that her feet were firmly on the ground.

I don’t think so. I think Anet messed something up. Go stand sideways on the stairs leading out of N Hill’s gate. Or, walk across the steps and you’ll do some odd swaying back and forth in the wind. Something off and I have no clue what it is. I noticed it while on guard duty at N Hill’s the other night.

Attachments:

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stealth.8150

Stealth.8150

I don’t think so. I think Anet messed something up. Go stand sideways on the stairs leading out of N Hill’s gate. Or, walk across the steps and you’ll do some odd swaying back and forth in the wind. Something off and I have no clue what it is. I noticed it while on guard duty at N Hill’s the other night.

i dont know if you noticed they just joking around :p

It hasn’t gotten to the scale of Stealth.8150’s infatuation with FEAR of SOR so there is still hope for a cure…..

ahahah

ign: Stealthzor

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

ahahah

Yes, I do. I’m taking the opportunity to point out that the character is STILL supposed to be upright. There is actually something not quite right that their photo illustrates That odd falling damage you take while walking on some declines appears to have worsened too. Either that or I’ve just been experiencing an randomly highly percentage of occurrences lately.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

(edited by DeWolfe.2174)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: MaLeVoLenT.8129

MaLeVoLenT.8129

Good fights on BG BL!!!! ONE/TW/RISE/CHOO & AGG/SF/EMP

~The Mad Court~ [OnS]Onslaught GM
Malevolent Omen -Guardian
Mad King Mal -Rev

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robot Chocken.7012

Robot Chocken.7012

So this same portal hacker that keeps taking out our siege in NE tower actually dropped a port with the gate still up and ppl actually took it from BG. :|

Attachments:

Wok, Master Asura of [QT]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

A new toon I’m going to level

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: spanky.4630

spanky.4630

showing your guild panel makes no difference when you run around merged with your map blob eh? Are you trying to make out that that your 13 beat 25 iron ? because when we finally caught you on your own you were trampled .

Monkeyspanks – [IRON]

http://www.iron-gaming.com/

(edited by spanky.4630)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Guide to WvW body counting:

1) If you wipe the enemy, their numbers are yours multiplied by 1.5

Ex: “Our 20 man totally trashed your 30 lol.”

2) If your group wipes, multiply the number by a factor 2 or greater. Add the word “blob” to describe said group. Insert jab about ‘skill’ and ‘spam’.

Ex: “Of course our 30 people will die to your 60 man blob. Any moron in a group that size can mindlessly spam 1 and win.”

LOL thats hilarious.

I think its human nature to blame others before blaming self.

Post edited by moderator

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

(edited by Moderator)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

Ugh, what are you thinking??!!
Shamrock shakes are awful

I was more thinking of Ralph Garman’s McDonalds Fry Girl impression from Hollywood BabbleOn

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Score Update!

That big mozzie at the back looks mad

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Me…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

Me…

Tyyaen is able to beat anyone 1v1 except pet rangers.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

That big mozzie at the back looks mad

It was mad Started beating me up. Was rude to say the least~

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Me…

Tyyaen is able to beat anyone 1v1 except pet rangers.

Rangers are scary.

Oh, and those 3 Necro’s with like 40 pets we ran into yesterday. That made me kitten myself.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChocPudding.6128

ChocPudding.6128

So this same portal hacker that keeps taking out our siege in NE tower actually dropped a port with the gate still up and ppl actually took it from BG. :|

Sorry for the ones took the portal. We have been warning ppls not to take them but when one is dropped…some ppls just take it without asking questions…

Anyhow, I am sure cuddles talked to you but for those who doesn’t know who this hacker is…well…it all started 5 months ago…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Tier-1-BG-JQ-SoR-05-03-2013/page/12#post1987776

So yah…PLZ HELP AND BAN HIM! -> naver.2591

Or…anyone…someone…plz take him off BG!

<3

Choc

Attachments:

Member Administration of Blackgatewvw.com

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: LostBalloon.6423

LostBalloon.6423

Screenshots like that mean nothing when you zoom completely out your minimap so that your real numbers dont show.
Also, you took it when the enemy was not present and its really easy to drop that little number on your guild pannel, ppl just need to go invisible.
That thing does not prove anything…

Also, it doesnt matter how many any guild has online, if you draw to you the whole map, you are still a map zerg or blob as you like to call it.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Synyster.5894

Synyster.5894

Screenshots like that mean nothing when you zoom completely out your minimap so that your real numbers dont show.
Also, you took it when the enemy was not present and its really easy to drop that little number on your guild pannel, ppl just need to go invisible.
That thing does not prove anything…

Also, it doesnt matter how many any guild has online, if you draw to you the whole map, you are still a map zerg or blob as you like to call it.

I was running with Smokee last night he was running tagless the entire night with about 15 people on him around 8 HB.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mauvelence.6870

Mauvelence.6870

Here Choc, I’ll help you clean up your server.
http://www.twitch.tv/brstsgf/c/3062092

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

CuddleStrike.8215

Sorry for the ones took the portal. We have been warning ppls not to take them but when one is dropped…some ppls just take it without asking questions…

Anyhow, I am sure cuddles talked to you but for those who doesn’t know who this hacker is…well…it all started 5 months ago…

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Tier-1-BG-JQ-SoR-05-03-2013/page/12#post1987776

So yah…PLZ HELP AND BAN HIM! -> naver.2591

Or…anyone…someone…plz take him off BG!

<3

Choc

I fully endorse this message

<3 Choc!

And yes this guy was causing issues the other night (to which I went and asked Choc about it) during times when GoF was playing and it looked all mighty sus.

Shini should also know about these incidents…. so go pester him for more information! :P

GO TO BREAD SHINI

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

YOU GO TO BREAD

We know we can’t do anything about it, and there isn’t a lot BG can do about it, its just really frustrating when all the siege you drop in a 3-4 hour period is constantly getting attacked by this guy either by being underground or by sneakily placed ACs on the cliffside.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Christos de Soufre.3802

Christos de Soufre.3802

We had a pretty intense fight in SoR Bay a few days back. It was mostly between SoR and JQ, but BG did make an appearance at some point. Was a lot of fun to participate in and it’s reasonably fun to watch. :> Here’s ze video for those interested:

Chris “Dawnheart” Aerinoh — Revenant, Guardian — Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

Oeps Rolls Necro.2594

I was running with Smokee last night he was running tagless the entire night with about 15 people on him around 8 HB.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2pqq7w6.jpg[/IMG]

Counting isnt your strongest side.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

using the forums doesnt seem to be yours Oeps

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waage.2047

Waage.2047

God forbid people on BG sometime work together and help one another out….

[RK] – Guild Leader and awesome Warrior – BG

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rednik.3809

Rednik.3809

Props to genius Ex-MERC BG charr commander, who was run with whole BG def zerg behind me for 5 min while JQ ninja’d T3 BG garry. You was awesome

Kiijna, Xast, Satis Ironwail, Sekhaina, Shira Forgesparkle, Sfeno, Nasibi, Tegeira, Rhonwe…
25 charracters

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: KayOz.3750

KayOz.3750

Gratz on winning this week @ Blob Quarry.

Millershund!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mirsa.1628

Mirsa.1628

Seems like DeWolfe wasn’t the only one who didn’t get it. The post got deleted.

Here’s the image without playful teasing and obvious sarcasm. We both found it quite amusing.

Attachments:

[GS] Gun Squad
Guild Master

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I am just here to respectfully remind you all that fail is a verb. It is neither a noun nor an adjective. Carry on.

OP’d thief, lol

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Tyaen.5148

Gratz on winning this week @ Blob Quarry.

Up by 12K on the 3rd place server and you think it’s over?

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: TobyTucker.5317

TobyTucker.5317

I am just here to respectfully remind you all that fail is a verb. It is neither a noun nor an adjective. Carry on.

According to Dictionary.com, fail is a verb (with or without an object), a noun, an interjection, an adjective and can be used idiomatically.

I would suggest you carry your smug self back to English class for a refresher course.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fail