10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Starscream.7803

Starscream.7803

I was running with Smokee last night he was running tagless the entire night with about 15 people on him around 8 HB.

[IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/2pqq7w6.jpg[/IMG]

Counting isnt your strongest side.

God forbid people on BG sometime work together and help one another out….

The only time they seem to engage in fights lately is when they are “working together”. I am doing my best to get a screen shot of us being engaged with a group around our own size, but there is alot of running unless you bring 2 zergs for us.

This is not a QQ post either, if you want to run like that, thats fine, we will still engage you outnumbered, but for Smokee to do the post he done, implying we are complaing about his numbers with the nicely timed SS of his roster is lol.

(edited by Starscream.7803)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

I am just here to respectfully remind you all that fail is a verb. It is neither a noun nor an adjective. Carry on.

According to Dictionary.com, fail is a verb (with or without an object), a noun, an interjection, an adjective and can be used idiomatically.

I would suggest you carry your smug self back to English class for a refresher course.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/fail

I don’t consider slang to be acceptable. Note that the approved usage as a noun is failure, and as an adjective is failed.

OP’d thief, lol

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Decklan.7540

Decklan.7540

I don’t consider slang to be acceptable. Note that the approved usage as a noun is failure, and as an adjective is failed.

You might want to reword your sig to fall in line with your acceptable standards.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.4985

Shifty.4985

Thanks for the fights last night IRON, and sorry for blobbing up on you guys. Next time we´ll make sure to run with less than 10.

Did SR leave JQ along with GD? Havent seen them in this matchup

Hate to say it Smokee but you took the ss with the chat log scrolled 1/2 way up suggesting you could have had more at that time but instead took the ss when you had your normal few online

Ex [HB]|[IRON][][RIP][RawR]
The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

You might want to reword your sig to fall in line with your acceptable standards.

That’s an acronym.

OP’d thief, lol

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Webley.1295

Webley.1295

Victory is near for one server but boy is it close. All servers have put up an extremely good fight and this is what we play for right? Never has a matchup been so close to the end! Great fights, great intensity, its all there. U all have done brilliantly in keeping things interesting around the 24hour clock. Anyway, I just wanted to say how fun its been.

R SoR Tanking? Is JQ Tanking? still so much more suspense to be had. Does this mean theres no karma train friday for all of us lol?
So please keep these great fights coming. Unless someone throws in the towel it really is going to the bitter end! Cya on the field!
Keep it coming!

(edited by Webley.1295)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Hate to say it Smokee but you took the ss with the chat log scrolled 1/2 way up suggesting you could have had more at that time but instead took the ss when you had your normal few online

Yeah HB hurry up and show us the hidden 30 players you have on your roster!

Get off of whatever you’re on, shifty.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoonani.5714

Hoonani.5714

We’re working hard in EB for the PPT!

Attachments:

Charles W [NS]:

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mance.5640

Mance.5640

[SG] vs BG and SoR (Monday). Just an SG video from one of our fight nights made by a member (Ceraphine Jane), sharing for the universe. (Also post yours we like to watch @@ )

http://youtu.be/BKarh93DmAk

Mance Khan – Shadow Gypsies – Jade Quarry
“a friend of death, a brother of luck, and a s.o.b.”
http://youtu.be/wpoQk2OnbJs [SG since ’99]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mushin Tips.1623

Mushin Tips.1623

[NS] – Night Shift mesmer

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CCFUN.2413

CCFUN.2413

Terri…terrifffy……yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyying. wth is that?

http://youtu.be/2RBqDLTPMJ4

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cuddlepie.8109

Cuddlepie.8109

As BG tries to rebuild SEA/OCX, some former MERC members in WvW a few nights ago.

http://youtu.be/pF9DBrU8U04

I was merely trying to keep up.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Santa.4753

Santa.4753

Thanks for the gvg PLX!…..oh and to mayoken who i havent seen since the CO days….HAI

My Name Kris [YOLO] Bearbow Ranger

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

Enjoyed the Full Map Blobs from both JQ and BG double teaming us on hills in JQ, wiping them both in the Lords Room, and then having JQQ use their, lets say… “Abilities” to shoot superior arrow carts into the Lords Room.

I played s/d before it was cool

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

But I adore shifty just the way he is! And clearly hiding hb members lurking somewhere. …

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

Enjoyed the Full Map Blobs from both JQ and BG double teaming us on hills in JQ, wiping them both in the Lords Room, and then having JQQ use their, lets say… “Abilities” to shoot superior arrow carts into the Lords Room.

They were only hitting the entrance from just on the corner literally anyone could do it and it’s been done so many times I wouldn’t complain.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

(edited by Nuked.2360)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lux.6470

Lux.6470

Just wanted to take the time to say thank you to both BG and SOR for a weeks worth of great fights. See you all (hopefully) at reset tomorrow.

[NS] Lux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: dabomb.4056

dabomb.4056

Mad respect to PLX, thanks for the great fun too on the GvG.

Rekz – #Getgud, Champion illusionist

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kire.2364

Kire.2364

They were only hitting the entrance from just on the corner literally anyone could do it and it’s been done so many times I wouldn’t complain.

Actually we were being hit on the lower part of the stairs in lords room, not just the entrance and given how far towards the North inner gate their ACs were the should have been able to click that far in the lords room. Also the Golem Hacking on SoR bl tonight is getting a little ridiculous, we dont have that many people that you can take kitten fairly and following the ToS

I played s/d before it was cool

(edited by Kire.2364)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kalla.4290

Kalla.4290

Actually we were being hit on the lower part of the stairs in lords room, not just the entrance

No, they were not hitting the bottom of the stairs, just the top third or so of the stairs. There was no ‘hacking’ or whatever that I could see, we got rousted out and that is all there is to it.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

great night last night, first little stint since AFTL moved to SoR that I’ve had a chance to tag up ty everyone that followed.

Props to MErC particularly who seemed to be everywhere on SoR BL that I hit… dam scouts

and nice to see RK despite them running all over the top of us

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

great night last night, first little stint since AFTL moved to SoR that I’ve had a chance to tag up ty everyone that followed.

Props to MErC particularly who seemed to be everywhere on SoR BL that I hit… dam scouts

and nice to see RK despite them running all over the top of us

Good to see people jumping in from EU on NA servers, so thanks for coming

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Congratulations to JQ on wining this matchup. Boy did we work hard. To the NA crew and EU crew, thank you very much. To my old,new and familiar buddies at oceanic and SEA , very well done.

To BG , thank you so much for keeping the this matchup extremely competitive

To SoR , You guys rock. The quality you have added since Q1/2013 to the Tier 1 is fabulous.

Very well done. If we all dont meet up again after reset, i look forward to our fights in the gold league.

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

Hi Fuzzion!

well done to all servers. here’s to the new era that is wvw leagues.

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

It’s not over yet…

lol, who am i kidding…

If anyone wants to do some duels PM in game

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

haha, i admire the persistence, Doomdesire.
hope you’ve been getting your fights!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Good job SoR, this is what your double teaming with JQ lead to – JQ wins. Honestly, I would rather have SoR winning than JQ, which just relies on a large number of PUGs on all maps.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boreslayer.6204

Boreslayer.6204

A big thank you to the GetofFeris guy who dropped a Dusk for me in Shandaran Hills just under the bridge at inner. XD

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: sostronk.8167

sostronk.8167

A big thank you to the GetofFeris guy who dropped a Dusk for me in Shandaran Hills just under the bridge at inner. XD

Nice, Gratz. I’m jelly!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Good job SoR, this is what your double teaming with JQ lead to – JQ wins. Honestly, I would rather have SoR winning than JQ, which just relies on a large number of PUGs on all maps.

So, you’re telling me the mighty BG guilds have been bested by a bunch of
pugs? Interesting :-)

(edited by Rhaegus.8924)

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: globe.7238

globe.7238

This post is pure sig worthy. I am absolutely lost for words.

dem JQ pugs too strong

Attachments:

Imminent Demise » [iD] « Blackgate

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

Yep, with the help of skilful guilds of SoR.

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rhaegus.8924

Rhaegus.8924

Yep, with the help of skilful guilds of SoR.

Dem tears are simply deliscious. Bit salty, not too much… Almost 3star quality , ty

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

JQ probably has the biggest pug population, but don’t discredit the hard working guilds of JQ that managed to pull off the win. This is an extremely close matchup, anyone could have won if one day had gone just a little bit differently. I would like to see SoR get some late NA and OCX, and BG get some sea guilds, although the chances of the two servers getting any are low. All the OCX/SEA guilds in NA either hate T1 or are already in it.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

I enjoy the tears, good stuff. Yours taste much better than any other BG’s i have met.

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Diehard.1432

Diehard.1432

JQ probably has the biggest pug population, but don’t discredit the hard working guilds of JQ that managed to pull off the win. This is an extremely close matchup, anyone could have won if one day had gone just a little bit differently. I would like to see SoR get some late NA and OCX, and BG get some sea guilds, although the chances of the two servers getting any are low. All the OCX/SEA guilds in NA either hate T1 or are already in it.

This guy speaks the truth. Salute

Garuda X, lvl 80 human Siamoth Ranger JQ SEA
[VaL]

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xyne.9104

Xyne.9104

PUGs, owned…

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

All im trying to say is that Smokees chat log is scrolled up 1/2 way therefore the conversation was before he took the ss and so at the time of the convo HB could have had loads on for some reason (which i still highly doubt). All im trying to get at is that Smokee should have posted the roster at the time to show the proper amount of guildies as now i just dont trust the ss because he took it later.

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuked.2360

Nuked.2360

JQ BL Bay the Amount of golems fighting in such a confined area dear god.

Destructive Nuked|ascending-redemption.enjin.com|AR Driver/Leader

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

goodnight sweet BG bay, dat cash on golems

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kreen.3925

Kreen.3925

Hurt much? You are a prize I see. Keep coming back so we can have some fun with you. Whats wrong with “pugs” anyway?They beat you didn’t they?

As far as I can see any SoR double team was an illusion. Certainly that metric ton of Omeags they like to bring out every EU night to try for our keeps suggests that. I fought both BG and SoR this week in equal measure.

JQ has always had a high number of smaller guilds and independent folks. Its was the unofficial home of the ex DOAC, DarkFall and ShadowBane folks at release.

When you see a bunch of different guild tags as your opponents and think “oh look its just a bunch of pugs” very often the majority of that bunch is in TS but some of them are attached to their guild tags from other games and so wear them. So the force can operate quite effectively as a fighting force since most of it is in voicecomm anyway.

JQ earned this win if thats what it turns out to be. All wvw folks on JQ should be congratulated, including our honey badger independents.

I fight for JQ.
Kreen – Warrior L80, Mono Lith – Guardian L80
Higgsbosun – Thief L80, Silvron – Ranger L80.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: kaisez.4968

kaisez.4968

thanks for EB fights Eu time and what you face in EB are not pugs are just alot of guilds and very very good players.
To SoR and bg .. hmm tonite you going for karma train or you going to fight untill the end for 2nd place.. as i see the score is still too close !
Bring bags and fights … also today

Kaisez – [NoaH] want you !!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: DeWolfe.2174

DeWolfe.2174

For the intense Battle for Bay earlier in JQ BL, TY BG!!! Those Golem’s where insane! Hope you made some awesome Golem art pics to post before we trashed them on you.

As corny as it may seem, if we all had a fun time playing this week, then we all won out in the end. This really was one of the most, if not the most, engaging match for me. I’ve never put in as many hours as I have this week.

For Pugs, you bet we have the finest and most plentiful Platoon of Pugs in game! When we enter the map we’re JQ and that’s all that matters.

[AwM] of Jade Quarry.

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: CuddleStrike.8215

CuddleStrike.8215

Score Update!

With my Asuran Party except for Kerb the baddie who went and got food.

Going to bread, massive headache

<3

Attachments:

The LOVE asura <3

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

If you’re truly upset about people being disrespectful in a video game than you should probably rework your priorities. You act like its the first time someone has done that in wvw.

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fuzzion.2504

Fuzzion.2504

Please report any guilds to Shin /Nuked/ Mance/ Wok or anyone of our core commanders and your matter, i promise will be brought up during the weekly JQ discussions in TS. JQ is a loving community and will look into all matters of dispute.

-Fuzz

Fuzzionx [SF]
Guest member of [LOVE]
JQ official Prime Minister

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Hurt much? You are a prize I see. Keep coming back so we can have some fun with you. Whats wrong with “pugs” anyway?They beat you didn’t they?

As far as I can see any SoR double team was an illusion. Certainly that metric ton of Omeags they like to bring out every EU night to try for our keeps suggests that. I fought both BG and SoR this week in equal measure.

JQ has always had a high number of smaller guilds and independent folks. Its was the unofficial home of the ex DOAC, DarkFall and ShadowBane folks at release.

When you see a bunch of different guild tags as your opponents and think “oh look its just a bunch of pugs” very often the majority of that bunch is in TS but some of them are attached to their guild tags from other games and so wear them. So the force can operate quite effectively as a fighting force since most of it is in voicecomm anyway.

JQ earned this win if thats what it turns out to be. All wvw folks on JQ should be congratulated, including our honey badger independents.

SoR didnt at all double team with JQ
And JQ deservedly won this week because they now have amazing coverage

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Shifty.4985

Is it new that JQ have a very low success rate on taking SoR EB Keep with 3+ golems?

The rebirth begins

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Katasaurus.6238

Katasaurus.6238

Awesome match up this week!
Loved the close scores had some truely awesome fights!
Keep it up next week everyone
x

- [KING] – [KO] – Beastgate – Gaurdian –

10/4 JQ/BG/SoR

in Match-ups

Posted by: Peow peow.2189

Peow peow.2189

Best match up ever. Thanks to bg and sor for giving us good fights all week long. Keep working hard, Until the big 3 meet again.