10/4: TC/SoS/DB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

#Dragtanic

All DB now have to end their posts with that…

no

Con you’re no fun..

Stop Noobling this thread.

Help

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sovereign.1093

Sovereign.1093

SOS defense reminds me of Greed from Full Metal Alchemist. The ultimate shield.

Interesting btw. Goes well with the headbanging style your tc zerg provides. No worries, we are learning. Nevertheless i would like to ask if you could maybe please push that stand-off at our eb keep to na primetime for once instead of lunch time so the na crew actually can enjoy this for once too.

Hehe, for the dragonite ore >3<

My ideal way of fighting would be all three servers are at a stalemate in each bl having held their own third and are fighting in the nodes.

And same with eb – and trying to gain victory in taking smc. A three way royal rumble.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

#Dragtanic

no

Con you’re no fun..

dont you ever compare me to noobles or ill destory you!

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

in Match-ups

Posted by: Usagi.4835

Usagi.4835

Dear SOS,

You’re not getting Durios back!

Warm regards,

TC

Commander Chocolate Teapot | Prettier than you | Forum damsel in distress

in Match-ups

Posted by: Equinox.4195

Equinox.4195

[EP] just manmoded Fergie’s House, DB. Where are your gods now?!

Equinox the Undying – Thug Necromancer
http://www.youtube.com/EPEquinox

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

[EP] just manmoded Fergie’s House, DB. Where are your gods now?!

In Gw1

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

please db/sos come to EB.

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

please db/sos come to EB.

Yeah nothing quite like getting run over by an Omni Blob

#Dragtanic

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

[ING] ran in Eternal Battleground for 2 hrs tonight from 8 est.
Goodfight to those who fought us. It was fun.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traxien Cion.9261

Traxien Cion.9261

Good fights.

You and Crit had some solid group synergy; we were kinda afraid to commit hard in some situations because Crit would just come out of nowhere to flank us ;d

Hope to see you guys on the field again soon!

How many did you guys have, btw? If you don’t mind me asking.

[STUN]

Traxien Cion – Ranger | Traxien Kills – Warrior | [STUN] | TC Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

Hey there usagi
Want me to actually bother to come take it?
I admire the challenge but eventually you will go to sleep and it will flip one way or another.
Thats how tc been getting lang anyways.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

in Match-ups

Posted by: Embur.6042

Embur.6042

Good fights.

You and Crit had some solid group synergy; we were kinda afraid to commit hard in some situations because Crit would just come out of nowhere to flank us ;d

[STUN]

Was a lot of fun We look forward to meeting up with you again also!! <3

Embur – Leader of Mindless Zerg [ING] Dragonbrand
http://mindlesszerg.enjin.com/home

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Good fights.

[STUN]

Thanks.

[Crit] and [ING] run separately but we were in the same area sometimes. We’re in good relations with [Crit] which probably explains why we work well together when were in the same area. But for the most part, we’re in different areas and usually fight by ourselves.

We had less than than 15 at the end there when we fought you at Hyleks. We started with 25ish in the beginning of the night.

Hope to see you guys out there again.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Abstraction.3019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure Prower.8701

Azure Prower.8701

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

That’s okay. We’ll just flip all your towers later.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Dear TC.
3 orbs plus 25-30 EP not fun.
Sincerely
SoS

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Thanks.

[Crit] and [ING] run separately but we were in the same area sometimes. We’re in good relations with [Crit] which probably explains why we work well together when were in the same area. But for the most part, we’re in different areas and usually fight by ourselves.

We had less than than 15 at the end there when we fought you at Hyleks. We started with 25ish in the beginning of the night.

Are you guys gonna be back in DBBL tomorrow? We miss fighting you like yesterday! Bring EA back over too!

TG and GOTL and…I forgot the third guild…was it WAR? It just wasn’t the same.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

Posted by: eksn.7264

eksn.7264

Dear TC.
Sincerely
SoS

And after capping everything on our BL you guys keep 3 big guilds there? Where’s the fun :[. If only you were looking for fights, but you’re just keeping your megazerg together.

Noz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Engel.6029

Engel.6029

Dear TC.
Sincerely
SoS

And after capping everything on our BL you guys keep 3 big guilds there? Where’s the fun :[. If only you were looking for fights, but you’re just keeping your megazerg together.

Better get used to it now that you guys are ranked 6th and possibly even 5th.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Any fight clubs or anyone who wants to duel tonight?
About the only thing I’m going to get out of this week.

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Dear TC.
Sincerely
SoS

TC is suffering from the jq syndrome.

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

This reminds me when wxp was first introduced. Let the circle capping begin. i find that dragon eating its own tail a wonderful way to think of this.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

Hey there usagi
Want me to actually bother to come take it?
I admire the challenge but eventually you will go to sleep and it will flip one way or another.
Thats how tc been getting lang anyways.

Well, obviously. I have classes and can’t really afford to sit up guarding Durios until the fortify upgrade finishes.

I was just sad that I sat there for that long not getting any action. And if you had been around, I would’ve liked for you to drop by, yeah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dr Acula.3496

Dr Acula.3496

bandwagoneers.

:O? We got some bandwagoneers?!?!?! Why weren’t we informed?!

Of course you didn’t; you went from tier 4 to tier 1.5 purely due to a fluctuation in the Earth’s gravity that cause bull dung to be more naturally buoyant.

10/10 troll bait successful. I didnt know that it took 10 months for bandwaggons to get that far, especially given that DB pulled it off in a month, and then QUICKLY fell apart. To a lesser degree you could look at kaineng for basically the same thing. No, TC has never been the “bandwaggon”, and we’ve never gotten influxes of guilds in a short time. Just over the last 2 weeks tier 1 servers have gotten more guilds than I can count on a single hand. HELL TC has even LOST some guilds recently.

please be more mad.

Speaking of which, TC does have a new guild to welcome to the server, which is a welcome change after the sad departure of some of our other guilds. I swear we should actually try and get a recruitment message up in the forums before the Season gets here. >_< Anyways, you guys in SOS might be more familiar with our newest transfers from Ehmry Bay though.

Looking forward to seeing more Good Fights [GF] on the Coast. =3

Thanks for the welcomes! Unfortunately lots of GF personnel are forum banned due to never ending battles with magummy bears in the great PvF, and have been unable to contribute to this thread.

Depressed Unicorns – Necro [Agg]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odinzu.9645

Odinzu.9645

Dear TC.
Sincerely
SoS

Idk what guilds were on SoS BL, but in EP’s case we choose a map and are stuck there the rest of the night bc this week is Fairweather City. I hate the siege we run into in T1 match ups, but it is so much better to be able to move around the maps.

and @ the TG guy, 25 ppl isnt an omniblob…?
But the buffs do make for a less satisfying wipe after big fights. :/

Odinzu [EP]
Thug life

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atiar.5469

Atiar.5469

If Any TC or DB guilds are interested, DTP (sos guild) is looking to have our first gvg. We’re a small guild so we can field 15 max, though 10 might be better. Message ‘Sven Adair’ or ‘Phoenix Wrath’ . we’re normally on oceanic time

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Good night in dbbl, SoS’s oceanic flipping all our keeps, and not killing the mesmers inside each of the keeps. Nice WXP from the 7 backcaps

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

My ideal way of fighting would be all three servers are at a stalemate in each bl having held their own third and are fighting in the nodes.

And same with eb – and trying to gain victory in taking smc. A three way royal rumble.

Dont get me wrong but originally i thought if the codex of farming would apply here, then you would not bother our keep or garri. The return on investment vs time invested is pretty bad from this point of view. Could have flipped dozen other things in the meantime.
There is 2 things i know tho. First, we could have probably kept up that headbashing up endlessly by porting in supply and second, at least in the eb keep we were on a low with people. I dont need equal numbers to mob the floor with the pugs you bring in. Same probably applies for you with ours. And CERN`s been saving yours a few times.
But we really need the practice of beating the kitten out of a zerg once gates are down so all fine.

I see you are one of those open field advocates. You might understand I am not but i also do not believe in the need for equal numbers. I do think that defense and offense should work together as they are the same side of a coin. And it takes a lot more skill navigating sub-groups, main zerg and defense than just offence (particular the mass blob)and killing our opposition by stacking on a certain role like warriors or guardians. This is why servers like to stack and why defense is never appreciated. Its far easier stacking than actually wading through the slump of setting up a working orga (and by that i dont mean assigning just a big guild to bl) where different guilds and different roles work together, nevermind the different personalities involved.
I dont say i am against open field fights. They happen and i like them as well and i am not down-rating good exectued flanks, portal bombs, diversions, divides etc, but advocting open -field is the one and only is not something i buy. At least not until anet clears off all keeps/towers etc from the field.

There is a time for everything, the karma,the play, the open field.
If tc wants to fight on equal basis feel free to spread in your primetimes. That`s in your power. But as said, on a dominating server there is always that one that wants to rule them all. Nevertheless thanks for the fun provided. I always like a challenge.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

#Dragtanic

no

Con you’re no fun..

dont you ever compare me to noobles or ill destory you!

LMFAO! You love Noobles.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

thankies for the fights tonight <3

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Thanks.

Are you guys gonna be back in DBBL tomorrow? We miss fighting you like yesterday! Bring EA back over too!

It really depends on the situation. Last night, our members, including me were already investing time in our towers/keep in EBG so we went there when the raid started.

What do you mean, “It just wasn’t the same.”?

Dragonbrand

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asudementio.8526

Asudementio.8526

bandwagoneers.

Of course you didn’t; you went from tier 4 to tier 1.5 purely due to a fluctuation in the Earth’s gravity that cause bull dung to be more naturally buoyant.

10/10 troll bait successful. I didnt know that it took 10 months for bandwaggons to get that far, especially given that DB pulled it off in a month, and then QUICKLY fell apart. To a lesser degree you could look at kaineng for basically the same thing. No, TC has never been the “bandwaggon”, and we’ve never gotten influxes of guilds in a short time. Just over the last 2 weeks tier 1 servers have gotten more guilds than I can count on a single hand. HELL TC has even LOST some guilds recently.

please be more mad.

Speaking of which, TC does have a new guild to welcome to the server, which is a welcome change after the sad departure of some of our other guilds. I swear we should actually try and get a recruitment message up in the forums before the Season gets here. >_< Anyways, you guys in SOS might be more familiar with our newest transfers from Ehmry Bay though.

Thanks for the welcomes! Unfortunately lots of GF personnel are forum banned due to never ending battles with magummy bears in the great PvF, and have been unable to contribute to this thread.

UNICORNS, i’ve seen you out and about lately and love your names. Extend a welcome to your guild from NOPE- i’ve tried to say hey when i have ran into ya’ll. I have enjoyed fighting with GF thus far.

Leader of [Suh]
My moves are fresh, like my groceries.
#TeamEvonforever

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

Dont get me wrong but originally i thought if the codex of farming would apply here, then you would not bother our keep or garri. The return on investment vs time invested is pretty bad from this point of view. Could have flipped dozen other things in the meantime.
There is 2 things i know tho. First, we could have probably kept up that headbashing up endlessly by porting in supply and second, at least in the eb keep we were on a low with people. I dont need equal numbers to mob the floor with the pugs you bring in. Same probably applies for you with ours. And CERN`s been saving yours a few times.
But we really need the practice of beating the kitten out of a zerg once gates are down so all fine.

I see you are one of those open field advocates. You might understand I am not but i also do not believe in the need for equal numbers. I do think that defense and offense should work together as they are the same side of a coin. And it takes a lot more skill navigating sub-groups, main zerg and defense than just offence (particular the mass blob)and killing our opposition by stacking on a certain role like warriors or guardians. This is why servers like to stack and why defense is never appreciated. Its far easier stacking than actually wading through the slump of setting up a working orga (and by that i dont mean assigning just a big guild to bl) where different guilds and different roles work together, nevermind the different personalities involved.
I dont say i am against open field fights. They happen and i like them as well and i am not down-rating good exectued flanks, portal bombs, diversions, divides etc, but advocting open -field is the one and only is not something i buy. At least not until anet clears off all keeps/towers etc from the field.

There is a time for everything, the karma,the play, the open field.
If tc wants to fight on equal basis feel free to spread in your primetimes. That`s in your power. But as said, on a dominating server there is always that one that wants to rule them all. Nevertheless thanks for the fun provided. I always like a challenge.

I just like to play. It doesn’t matter how it is done as long as it is fun from my point of view since that is the main reason why I do and continue to play wvw.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

Posted by: WyldKat.4712

WyldKat.4712

TC is at the point where they will not feel any deficiency in NA unless facing T1. In all honesty I think their NA vs JQ is only lacking in their PuG to hardcore ratio.

My feeling, in my casual solo roamoness, was that JQ still had more people around. But yes, I agree that when you saw JQ, they were more probable to be hardcore than bardcore, spoony.

Attachments:

Zestee, Cryptician Zetti, Zissi The Jack, Zi Mao,
Ziffy Snidehide, Zadie Hawkkin, Zannie Oakley, Zuulja
[ODIN],[NaCl] – Tarnished Coast

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Thanks.

It really depends on the situation. Last night, our members, including me were already investing time in our towers/keep in EBG so we went there when the raid started.

Well…for some reason, they all disappeared like an hour before we finished our run, and we really got only one open field battle…unlike with you guys, where we kept getting fights the whole run on a single BL. We didn’t have to go to SoS and look for CNB to finish up on. =S

I’m guessing people are having to sleep early for school and midterms and work and stuff more, huh? sigh

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I just like to play. It doesn’t matter how it is done as long as it is fun from my point of view since that is the main reason why I do and continue to play wvw.

I wubs joo, Sov.

You know what you’re doing with the finger. The one that points a way to the moon. Totally not looking at the finger. I’m not making this any better…

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

bandwagoneers.

please be more mad.

UNICORNS, i’ve seen you out and about lately and love your names. Extend a welcome to your guild from NOPE- i’ve tried to say hey when i have ran into ya’ll. I have enjoyed fighting with GF thus far.

Yeah I try to get out and about! Unfortunately im on when most of my guild is not since im playing from EU. That means lots of lonely solo time, so if you see me around and have an open party spot toss me an invite!

in Match-ups

Dr Acula.3496

If Any TC or DB guilds are interested, DTP (sos guild) is looking to have our first gvg. We’re a small guild so we can field 15 max, though 10 might be better. Message ‘Sven Adair’ or ‘Phoenix Wrath’ . we’re normally on oceanic time

Contact tzenkai or xeviel of GF. Not sure how the rest ofmy guild would feel about a GvG when you have butt lust that can muck things up, but I know id love to!

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Thanks.

Well…for some reason, they all disappeared like an hour before we finished our run, and we really got only one open field battle…unlike with you guys, where we kept getting fights the whole run on a single BL. We didn’t have to go to SoS and look for CNB to finish up on. =S

I’m guessing people are having to sleep early for school and midterms and work and stuff more, huh? sigh

[ING] enjoyed fighting with you guys in DBBL the night before but the communication between the map on TS3 could’ve been alot better. I wasn’t too happy about it especially when we were against a map zerg, and neither was [Crit].

Anyway, I’m sorry you guys didn’t really get any fights. Hopefully we’ll see you guys out there again.

Dragonbrand

(edited by Abstraction.3019)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

We ported over from SoSBL later in the evening and we had a facepalm moment when we saw that you had Durios with walls, gate, and even cannons. We still flipped it, but it’s just another reminder that we got to work with our PuG commanders a lot more.
We have some folks that think VoiP is the cursed black arts or something.

in Match-ups

Posted by: thenoobler.7540

thenoobler.7540

Thanks.

I guess the only thing I can say to you is that some guilds look for fights, and some guilds look for empty towers.

[ING] enjoyed fighting with you guys in DBBL the night before but the communication between the map on TS3 was abysmal. I wasn’t too happy about it especially when we were against a map zerg, and neither was [Crit].

Anyway, I’m sorry you guys didn’t really get any fights, but at the same time, I can’t say I’m surprised.

They got fights enough from GOTL and WAR just fine Thomas. For the past week its been fun in DBBL for us in WAR and well as those in GOTL fighting ROCT. If ROCT doesn’t feel the same then /shrugs who cares.

No need to slam on other DB guilds Thomas, that’s pretty low. You have a problem with another guild on your server, take it up with them privately or on the DB website’s command section. DB doesn’t need the friction.

[ING] and [CRIT] are great guilds who work well together. DB needs that. DB doesn’t need factions who allow bitterness over some perceived wrong or slight to keep us from working together.

Xiir – lvl80 Guardian – Dragonbrand Server
Guild Leader – Warsworn [WAR] – www.warsworngaming.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hexin.5603

Hexin.5603

What the hell is with all this megablob talk, what of our 4 man omega party? I like the one determined SoS asuran who kept showing up at hills, then garri <3

CnB finally caught us at NW tower, but that one asuran deserves alot of credit for sticking it out

So. Much. fun.

PS I wanted to duel in one earlier that night fyi. I would have sent you a print if I could

Oh yeah in EB that was also us at your keep wall DB before we went to SoS. So. Much. Fun. We could maybe do a golem GvG – just think no banners

Willing to pay for boxed expansion if you put legit GvG in the box $$

in Match-ups

Posted by: sas.6483

sas.6483

They got fights enough from GOTL and WAR just fine. For the past week its been fun in DBBL for us in WAR and well as those in GOTL fighting ROCT. If ROCT doesn’t feel the same then /shrugs who cares.

I was there a couple of nights ago. As I recall, the WAR/GOTL/guildless noobs mix wiped RoT a couple of times with pretty even numbers, then PiNK got called in, then the RoT/PiNK blob was able to kill the DB players who came in full berserker gear (shame there are so many), then it became a snore. The WAR and GOTL doritos were fun, GF was around for some smaller scale fights, and I did fill my bags (two exotics!), so it all worked out I guess.

#Dragtanic

- Dr Ebola

in Match-ups

Usagi.4835

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

We ported over from SoSBL later in the evening and we had a facepalm moment when we saw that you had Durios with walls, gate, and even cannons. We still flipped it, but it’s just another reminder that we got to work with our PuG commanders a lot more.

I spent a couple of hours with some [PiNK] trying to get it fortified. It was hard to be honest since everyone was flipping Umber 24/7! And it didn’t help that a friend went and ordered oil/cannons before fortify then had to log so I was left getting second worker and then fortify lol. I think, when I went to sleep, it was at like 65% fortify upgrade.

If I didn’t have classes today, I would’ve stayed in there just to be annoying with the three trebs! I really wish I’d gotten it T3. Your reactions alone would have been worth it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lioka qiao.8734

lioka qiao.8734

Thanks.

I’m already missing the fights. I was in command of both GOTL and WAR that night. TG kinda did their own thing. We’re trying new tactics which are making the fights fun!

Little red Lioka

in Match-ups

Sovereign.1093

I wubs joo, Sov.

You know what you’re doing with the finger. The one that points a way to the moon. Totally not looking at the finger. I’m not making this any better…

I think not everyone is familiar with the bruce less reference where he refers to having a broader perspective. Hehe. ^,^

http://youtu.be/MSIjrk8FHhA

Something random wee.

[Salt] Heavy Loot Bag

Always Loyal

in Match-ups

WyldKat.4712

I think not everyone is familiar with the bruce less reference where he refers to having a broader perspective. Hehe. ^,^

If Bruce Lee were on sentry duty:
“Gates… don’t hit back.”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Handin.4032

Handin.4032

Weekly Tarnished Coast Dolyak Parade
Yes that time of the week is very near! That glorious time when players of all races come to celebrate the dolyaks and their selfless sacrifices for us!

For those who do not know, the Dolyak parade is a time where we get together and just have fun, and of course, parade around as dolyaks around the borderlands! Of course, you do not have to be a dolyak if you do not wish to be. In the past, everything from griffons to snowmen to elementals have flocked to our parade. So come out and celebrate the dolyaks, who sacrifice much for our endless war!

Information

• Where: WvW borderlands. The exact one will be chosen ~1 hr beforehand
  • When: Thursday (10/10) at 7 PM Server Time
  • Who: Anyone is willing to participate! If you come and need a tonic, just ask a friendly DOLY representative and we can give you some to join in!
  • How: If you choose to become a dolyak, there are 2 ways: a Ruminant Tonic, and a Dolyak Tincture (feel free to wiki these). Of course any other kind of tonic is welcome, or even none at all if you just want to run along!

If anyone has any questions, comments, concerns, or good dolyak jokes, feel free to send me a message!

PS: Any guild leaders/commanders that are going to have GvG’s on that day and around that time, let me know! I try to plan the parade around GvG’s as best as possible, to avoid meeting up at the same place, or the parade running through a GvG on accident. (I won’t divulge when/where the GvGs are to anyone else, I just want to try to make sure there are no cross-event mishaps!)

TC Golden Dolyak – [DOLY]
Mesmer – FURY
Rank 55 – Bunker Engi, Top 300

in Match-ups

Posted by: neomccoy.2657

neomccoy.2657

Last night when EP was in EB and met face to face with the SoS blob. Fun fights, enjoy.

Everything Purple [EP] – Tarnished Coast
Stone Walled – Guardian; Plaguefest – Necro
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjs6MOa8ukw

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Nickthemoonwolf.1485

Last night when EP was in EB and met face to face with the SoS blob. Fun fights, enjoy.

I heard you guys found a bug at VK water gate too, I had never heard of it happening THERE. I’m surprised no one mentioned it, but I’m a little disturbed by how many gates you can do that on.

Lunar Fighter
Tarnished Coast, Hammer guy of [NOPE]

in Match-ups

grave of hearts.7830

Dear SOS,

Warm regards,

TC

Small correction,only person on SoS highly “against” ts3 etcetcetc is me because people tend to cling to commander to tell them what to do and they dont use theyr own brain.
The rest are just lazy,heck they dont even use text.