11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I think SBI will beat YB but only due to coverage. It will be a close one for you guys. YB is probably #3 in Silver by the end of the 7 weeks.

Well i thought this match would be a bit closer, but obviously the SBI numbers are swelling with fairweathers.

That and theres been talk of them getting more xfers recently cause people dont give a kitten about leagues anymore.
(Dont know if true rumors or false ones)

Maybe they are coming to use from SoR, cause man…that server has been getting hammered the past 2 weeks. Lost by 80k last week, and BG looks like they will roll them by more than 150k this week.

Already Heard you got a major SoR Korean Guild on SBI. Grats :p

Also JQ is losing an Ocx guild, I dont know which.

T1 IS IMPLODING!!!!

Also we are having fun in WvW, We know we wont get above 3st— even to NSP. IoJ was far more outnumbered than this in the past. A T8 server number wise for the most part in T6 because of coverage. lol. We will survive as we always have. The guilds that left are gone, thats that. I could care less if they stayed where they are or came back anymore. Server loyalty has been shown.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

I’d love to see SoR implode just quietly but I won’t hold my breath.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

I’d love to see SoR implode just quietly but I won’t hold my breath.

lol, Week 7 will tell us when its JQ/BG/SoR again.

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vergil Huragok.3967

Vergil Huragok.3967

Let’s discuss how to train a dog to do this! O_O points to GIF

Chaining, conditioning, teaching your dog to do it one step at a time and rewarding it per the given steps until the action is completed, I’d get my book to look up the more direct terms but writing a paper on something else entirely…less anyone has a 4 page book report on Victor Frankl’s The Will To meaning they’d love to give me…

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

I think SBI will beat YB but only due to coverage. It will be a close one for you guys. YB is probably #3 in Silver by the end of the 7 weeks.

Well i thought this match would be a bit closer, but obviously the SBI numbers are swelling with fairweathers.

That and theres been talk of them getting more xfers recently cause people dont give a kitten about leagues anymore.

Maybe they are coming to use from SoR, cause man…that server has been getting hammered the past 2 weeks. Lost by 80k last week, and BG looks like they will roll them by more than 150k this week.

I think they are from BG.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

There is still fun to be had. Just tried to 2-man Danelon. Who’d thought so many players would respond so quickly. The outcome was predictable, but the fight made our night.

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orion.3812

Orion.3812

Based on what I am seeing on SBI borderlands today, YB has forgotten every strategy other than "Build omega golems."

Co-leader of [FOX] Zero Given. http://fox.servegame.com

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Andrew Clear.1750

Andrew Clear.1750

Yeah, they are from BG.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Yeah, they are from BG.

Ah my bad, Well grats anyways. Should close a slight coverage gap with FA

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Based on what I am seeing on SBI borderlands today, YB has forgotten every strategy other than “Build omega golems.”

Supply traps and trebs on YB BL. Every-freaking-where. Every few yards we’d run into a trap and teamspeak would explode. It was hilarious.

Well played YB

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Had a blast playing in YB BL tonight! Thanks for the good fights guys

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Welp… I found a GIF that perfectly sums up how I see SBI zergs when I have the misfortune of running into them

Eeehhhh I dunno which ones you run into, the ones I come across are more like this gif

Attachments:

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Welp… I found a GIF that perfectly sums up how I see SBI zergs when I have the misfortune of running into them

Eeehhhh I dunno which ones you run into, the ones I come across are more like this gif

Thanks for the LOL! Hahaha!

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Fun fights tonight in YB Bay. I have never seen so many trebs at once. O.O

[Abys]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crrrystal.6845

Crrrystal.6845

Fun fights tonight in YB Bay. I have never seen so many trebs at once. O.O

This.

I was the scrub thief that kept throwing my body at your trebs. Why? I don’t know. I really really hope someone got some good loot from me <3

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: matty.4907

matty.4907

Took IoJ’s approach to sieging up a keep.

Bust down these gates and…

BOOM 98 ballistas to the face SON.

So IoJ, Am I doing this right??

Attachments:

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Oh god I’m dying

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

You seem mad we use siege, its okay though. You’re slowly learning. Saw about 15 arrowcarts aimed at lords and in lords in the bay we almost took from you guys. Only that silly little WP saved it.

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

na… you just need 3.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zubon.3160

Zubon.3160

I feel kind of bad for SBI. How bored do you have to be with this matchup to bring 40 people and golems to take a BL keep in off-hours?

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I feel kind of bad for SBI. How bored do you have to be with this matchup to bring 40 people and golems to take a BL keep in off-hours?

It’s called South East Asia.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

na… you just need 3.

Everyone should love ballistas!

Well, except those 6 Yak’s Bend Omega Golem drivers at Overlook who let me build one in their face and wreck 4 before one of them finally decided to fire rockets at me. =S

Good thing those beasts are so cheap now!

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

we are pretty bored. T.T

Just kidding, [ONE] is putting up a hell of a fight during prime time

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: vincecontix.1264

vincecontix.1264

Hi guys Shikamaru X from Ioj here got my new vid up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTX0tqx_qHc look forward to seeing many of you on the battle field and possibly featuring in my next vid good luck everyone

Shikamaru X Thief, Warrior, Mesmer, Engi(FT leader)
Highest ranked reached 28 soloq
Isle of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nightraven.4513

nightraven.4513

Fun fights again for me. Although we win the open field fights most of the time in EBG both Yaks and IoJ fight kitten hard to hold their towers. I know the commanders before weren’t able to get OL all day. I don’t know where you guys got the supplies but they just kept coming lol. You guys held strong throughout that fight, props to you guys.

+1 to IoJ for taking everything else while we were fighting for OL. I don’t think anyone noticed until after the fight. kitten you for foiling my golem rush on your keep before I went to bed. I must say for being the underdogs you guys have my respect for stating out and trying!! See you all on the battlefield again.

[Hero] Luna Lockhart
EBG Militia Commander
Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mike.5193

Mike.5193

I suspected IoJ was in the wrong tier, but I didn’t know how wrong it was until this week. Ouch

We’d be far more on par with both your servers if people didnt leave Thursday before leagues. We probably could have won quite a few matches if those guilds hadnt left and with the amount of PvE players we’ve recruited and turned into WvWers recently.

Yep, those are the true bandwagon guilds. Once they knew that the league would be 6, 9, 9, and knew IoJ wasn’t gonna get first, they bolted (core being the true bandwagon heading to FA).

But, that is their right, and I hope they are enjoying their new homes.

I feel sorry for you, IoJ, and how you have to suffer in silver league. When it is over, atleast you will have some good matches with the bronze league servers.

Try to enjoy the rest of the week, IoJ, and the rest of the season. Sadly, you have to face FA twice.

The FA match-ups are not bad things as it will bring more (angry) people into WvW just in hopes for spikeing (and screenshoting) a CORE member.
IoJ WvW is in the process of turning WvW casuals into hardened WvW vets, it is just a slow and arduous process. Mend and Hard are running amok, burning everything in their path. Our “militia” are getting better at listening to the commander and not being afraid to wipe when smashing into a zerg twice your size (thanks for being perfect test subjects SBI). People are starting to stop caring about PPT and are just running around for fun, trying different tactics/builds/groups. We are learning more when failing, as it shows where we are messing up and where we need to build our skills. It will just take time.

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -
Kitty Gearwrench: Engineer – Dwomm: Elementalist – Which Kitten Is It: Mesmer

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Fun fights again for me. Although we win the open field fights most of the time in EBG both Yaks and IoJ fight kitten hard to hold their towers. I know the commanders before weren’t able to get OL all day. I don’t know where you guys got the supplies but they just kept coming lol. You guys held strong throughout that fight, props to you guys.
E
+1 to IoJ for taking everything else while we were fighting for OL. I don’t think anyone noticed until after the fight. kitten you for foiling my golem rush on your keep before I went to bed. I must say for being the underdogs you guys have my respect for stating out and trying!! See you all on the battlefield again.

Were you commanding in ebg NA prime last night? If so Y U RUN AWAY FROM MEND SIEDED QL T.T, if not sorry I’m just extremely sad we couldn’t farm 100 people there..

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

E

Were you commanding in ebg NA prime last night? If so Y U RUN AWAY FROM MEND SIEDED QL T.T, if not sorry I’m just extremely sad we couldn’t farm 100 people there..

Can we expect another video soon? “Why are you running away, we just want to play?”

IoJ – [Lost]
Tuck and Roll: Warrior – What Everyone Loves: Guardian -Hardkore Junglist: Ranger -

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

I guess I run into the slow moving zombie hordes and you run into the bloodthirsty, “OMG RUN!” zombie hordes of SBI

But yes, your GIF is more accurate lol

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

E

Can we expect another video soon? “Why are you running away, we just want to play?”

Depends, we have to make sure flappy is recording or else he forgets a lot :p

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenrolio.8063

Wenrolio.8063

Had a fun lunch break today in SBI and YB BLs. Got my butt kicked thoroughly, often outnumbered, but still had a good time. Definitely was a good environment to try out new builds.

Asuran -Engineer, Elementalist, Necromancer, Mesmer, and underlevel Ranger

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nightraven.4513

nightraven.4513

E

I didn’t start until 11:30-midnight est. I did send a small group to try and pull some Yaks away from OL before I started my attack.

Also, the zombie SBI horde reference is awesome.

[Hero] Luna Lockhart
EBG Militia Commander
Stormbluff Isle

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

For some reason, even if SBI is wrecking us harder than FA did, I kinda like these guys. AciD had a fun time yesterday 1v1’ing some of you in IOJ BL. Out in the field, whenever we get someone adding to our party, we expect to get all manner of insults but instead we’re getting ‘Good fights’ and ‘that was awesome’… kinda refreshing actually.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaysin X.6740

Jaysin X.6740

I can’t speak for the server, but my guild and the ones we partner with in wvw regularly love to fight Yak’s Bend. You guys are scrappy as hell and we make it a point to show class and respect to all our opponents. You will never catch one of the [OLD] crew teabagin’ or some dumb emote. We do bow and salute occasionally to honor the fallen.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Mike.5193

Nope, not enough in the lord’s room, you need to toss a cata or 2 in there, you forgot the treb and you have completely ignored the proper AC to ballista ratio. How can you get 2 people to spread shot a zerg while a guardian wall is up when they aren’t exactly 400 units away from each other.

Proper ratios are as follows:
2.5 ballistas to one AC
2 ACs to one cata
3 catas to a treb.

Don’t forget the stealth trap on the door.

IoJ – [Lost]

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

E

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

I think by the time you guys showed up it had been after 2 hours (off and on from about 8-10pm est) of trying to take OL and we had lost some of the numbers on the comm by that time. I have to say though the most amusing fight was heading up to take Mendos and retreating back to Speldan when we saw your group to get buffs up, only to have 1/2 of our group just stand there to have aoes dropped on them.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ZaCeze.9416

ZaCeze.9416

It’s called South East Asia.

Something we at IOJ don’t have and don’t appreciate having

Gumiho/Warrior Dessivie/Mesmer
I’m just a dolyak with presents on its back.
Ex-Kaineng→ IOJ Magnificient

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Novability.4718

Novability.4718

To the IoJ Group at southern bloodlust last night. Good duels

[TE] StormBluff Isle
Novability | X Novability X
“Retreat? Hell we just got here”

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaaded.1870

Jaaded.1870

Great small man fights today in IOJ and SBI and keep/tower takes. We had a blast and hope to continue tonight as well!

Lilj/Liljaad
SoCo
Yak’s Bend

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

Great small man fights today in IOJ and SBI and keep/tower takes. We had a blast and hope to continue tonight as well!

Hehe… /wave

I’m the LEXS legend ranger on Garrison’s NE wall near NE gate waving at one of you two [SoCo]. Oh, and full disclosure here, I also friendly fired the cannon on you two. q:

You would probably never know and couldn’t even possibly guess what happened to us then…

Did YB have 2 different groups, both 10-man or more, on SBI BL this morning or around noon? Few of us fought YB at Bay’s outer N gate and inner north while you’re trebbing our Garrison from NE tower. (earlier fully upgraded, full supply NE tower Q_Q ) Had to call Alkmst and BEAST to help. Did you see them? I was running around and yelling. XD

Also noticed some other people from EB, YB or IoJ BL came to help. Thanks for coming to save our land.

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

(edited by playard.6035)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Pretty sure it was Bannok, and not that he didn’t want the fight but he got pulled back for another attempt on Yaks OL. He had been requested to help since they were trebbing hard from Anz and wall went down. He had already gone out and kept delaying… come after Durios, come after…had run into Mend quite a bit and then we were out in front of QL and were like Ok going to take QL quick, then be there…Then all the IOJ run past and go flooding into it ( could have smashed into us outside?) Couldn’t delay any more and ported to SM to attempt OL.

Many said in TS I am sure IoJ is standing there confused at us up and leaving so quickly.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Pretty sure it was Bannok, and not that he didn’t want the fight but he got pulled back for another attempt on Yaks OL. He had been requested to help since they were trebbing hard from Anz and wall went down. He had already gone out and kept delaying… come after Durios, come after…had run into Mend quite a bit and then we were out in front of QL and were like Ok going to take QL quick, then be there…Then all the IOJ run past and go flooding into it ( could have smashed into us outside?) Couldn’t delay any more and ported to SM to attempt OL.

Many said in TS I am sure IoJ is standing there confused at us up and leaving so quickly.

We were, There was only about ~35 of us as well lol

Isle Of Janthir

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nevets Nedrah.8473

Nevets Nedrah.8473

O, great. Now I know I will get killed tonight … I keep missing you guys! (Actually I run away as fast as I can) Hope to see you tonight

Lil Red Robin Hood
BOA

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

playard.6035

They are not the same IoJ we met weeks or months ago. Knock it off, please.

You can post on your guild’s forum or SBI’s forum. (I started a thread on the private server sub-forum 2 weeks 4 days ago.) …and you should have someone check the private sub-forum ASAP.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Hehe… /wave

I’m the LEXS legend ranger on Garrison’s NE wall near NE gate waving at one of you two [SoCo]. Oh, and full disclosure here, I also friendly fired the cannon on you two. q:

You would probably never know and couldn’t even possibly guess what happened to us then…

Did YB have 2 different groups, both 10-man or more, on SBI BL this morning or around noon? Few of us fought YB at Bay’s outer N gate and inner north while you’re trebbing our Garrison from NE tower. (earlier fully upgraded, full supply NE tower Q_Q ) Had to call Alkmst and BEAST to help. Did you see them? I was running around and yelling. XD

Also noticed some other people from EB, YB or IoJ BL came to help. Thanks for coming to save our land.

Heh, one of those two was me:) Yeah we were screening for the other group. But mostly trying to pull you guys from other bls and eb, and start draining your supply. It actually worked pretty well.

/salute

SoCo on YB
EDIT:Not sure how many were in the other group. We had 8 I think.

(edited by Dream In A Dream.7213)

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

IoJ is winning… FASHION WARS! O YEAH!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

playard.6035

Heh, one of those two was me:) Yeah we were screening for the other group. But mostly trying to pull you guys from other bls and eb, and start draining your supply. It actually worked pretty well.

Yea, you people really made few of us running around and yelling intelligence like crazy. Initially we had less than 5 people at Bay so we couldn’t fight your 10-man group there (with 1 ram and 1 golem). We just kept repairing the outer N gate, and that held the gate for a while. lol

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

O, great. Now I know I will get killed tonight … I keep missing you guys! (Actually I run away as fast as I can) Hope to see you tonight

Lil Red Robin Hood
BOA

Oh cool, we were wondering where you transferred to:)
Are you on IOJ? Good to see another realm defender doing well:D
/Salute

11/1 SBI/IoJ/YB

in Match-ups

playard.6035

IoJ is winning… FASHION WARS! O YEAH!

No funny screenshots1 or GIFs from [BUNS]?

1 Screenshotsbut not too mean, specifically.