11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

UnrepentantProcrastinator.7420

It is this exact elitist attitude that proves my point.

Today, two more myths were busted
That SOR murders BG in open field fights.

That BG blobs more than SOR.

We don’t suck in open field, we take the lead with it.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

Keep sending us the bags in BGBL. We ate your entire map zergs over and over and over and over and you never took it.

Blackgate takes it as a compliment you guys have to do things like this to beat us.

I’m sorry were we talking about elitist attitudes jared?

I almost can’t believe you said what you said, and then posted ^that^ to counter the argument that you’re elitist. But alas, this is the comedy gold these threads are littered with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sanduskel.1850

Sanduskel.1850

So has the BG TS been constantly ddos attacked? Enquiring minds want to know.

OP’d thief, lol

in Match-ups

Posted by: Doomdesire.9365

Doomdesire.9365

It is this exact elitist attitude that proves my point.

Today, two more myths were busted
That SOR murders BG in open field fights.

That BG blobs more than SOR.

We don’t suck in open field, we take the lead with it.

You created this monster. Deal with the consequences.

Keep sending us the bags in BGBL. We ate your entire map zergs over and over and over and over and you never took it.

Blackgate takes it as a compliment you guys have to do things like this to beat us.

I’m sorry were we talking about elitist attitudes jared?

I almost can’t believe you said what you said, and then posted ^that^ to counter the argument that you’re elitist. But alas, this is the comedy gold these threads are littered with.

I’m elitist. Nothing witheld. Never said I wasn’t. Just pointing out his hypocrisy calling people elitist with him in fact, being elitist. That, in fact, is comedic gold

Anything else?

(edited by Doomdesire.9365)

in Match-ups

Posted by: CreativeAnarchy.6324

CreativeAnarchy.6324

So has the BG TS been constantly ddos attacked? Enquiring minds want to know.

Yes, I admit it all.

I have been ddosing the bg server to cover my tracks when I ddos sor and jq ts. I just can’t live with this guilt anymore so I must confess. All the gold to transfer had made me do it.

I speak for my self and no one else. Only fools believe they speak for a majority.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kiff.8157

Kiff.8157

I don’t know who fired the first shots, but to answer your question on my end and probably a lot of other rallians. The fact that BG is saying SoR has completely given up the fight, which is not true, we are not fighting as hard as the first 2 weeks because most of us are used to only playing within our time zones and minimally outside of it, when the league started the feveor of 1st place took over and many people overplayed. After the weekend is over our score grdually tanked in the first week, then drop massively in the 2nd week. Most of us realise there is no way we can compete with the coverage. certain times of the day we can only maintain and slowly bleed until our timezone ends and SEA/Early NA takes over, by then we have lost by many PPT.

Start of the 3rd week, PPT war has ended for SoR, we went back to just playing in our own time slot, or at least minimally, while BG still hang on to it’s coverage. As with any server though, demoralization of the pugs and possibly WvW guild members is always the case in these situations, so the numbers of those drop drastically on SoR. While BG pugs see’s the win and every pug and their mother joins in the fight. Keeping the numbers lopsided.

Personally, I am here for the fights and not really sure how or why the back and forth of this pointless thread started. I do have a few friends on BG from my old server and one of them did question me on why SoR quit the match, and I only try to explain to him as I do now, but his fear was losing guilds on BG because a lack of a fight on SoR. And I don’t think he whole hearted believed me when I told him SoR OC this week is pretty much how it has been every week, that is how much we have every time we play.

But I know some BG will keep going on about every SoR quitting WvW. But I can assure you the WvW regualrs are always there doing their best every day, regardless of what goes on in this thread.

Well, if you’ve read my previous post in a few pages back, I pointed out that I don’t agree that SOR is giving up completely. The definition of ‘give up’ could be different for anyone. I don’t know about NA cuz I can’t get up that early but I understand why some will think that way.
The only give-up attitude I saw happened mid of last week when SOR full map zerg was hitting kitten our WP bay at SORBL. We had no commander at that point because ND floated to rescue in BGBL and everyone scattered over the map. The assault was so fast and fierce at one point I thought we would lose it. Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.
In a league, I don’t agree completely with such kind of attitude but maybe this is their lifestyle and they really care about fight only despite they knew that losing garrison meant further demoralising the whole server.

(edited by Kiff.8157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

Lol doomdesire, I of course think BG is more fun and better to play on than SOR, thats why I am here, that does not make me elitist, just opinionated.

What makes you elitist is defending SORs position of dismissal towards their new wvw players and being “hardcore wvw” by detagging and exclusion.

I was talking about being elitist towards the players on your own sever, not elitist towards each other on this thread, you’ve taken my posts completely out of context but what was I to expect I suppose.

in Match-ups

Posted by: SleepingDragon.1596

SleepingDragon.1596

What, are you talking about NA guilds? why not tell us what NA guilds JQ gained prior to the league?

OMEN is late ocx guild just so you know and their number? 10? or 15 max? I never saw they running more than 30. The rest are pugs. You know pugs right?

Reading your post, I realize that you have some sort of selective tendency of reading. It’s like you choose what to read it depends whether it suits your opinions or something you can fight back as a pvf warrior.

I thought everyone had already ‘hint’ JQ that you could not get #2 nor #1? BG was being double teamed the first day because SOR wanted #1. SOR being double teamed the 2nd day because BG wanted #1. JQ being double teamed the day before reset because JQ wanted #2. That simple.

You seriously are lost… I did not mention NA guilds. And if you do want to know, I don’t think JQ gained much NA guild that is still around. NS and RQ is the only ones that comes to mind that is active. Besides, I only mentioned late NA time where I saw a lot more than 10-15 OMEN & PLX along with quite a bit PUGS. You are the one who is constantly choosing and changing the scenarios to fit your opinion. As far as everyone hinting? What are you talking about? Only the scared FW from BG asked for the double team with SOR saying they will play like they normally play. It’s not everyone on BG that was asking for any kind of double teaming. It’s that simple.

-S o S-

(edited by SleepingDragon.1596)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Screenager.7804

Screenager.7804

Im seeing a bit of to and fro about the matchup but just take each fight as it comes even though the score has a massive defect right now we still had a great time over the weekend and despite being beaten in ppt sat night still ended up with some great fights in smc.

Every fights different and it only stops being fun when people give up.

http://youtu.be/Qwov0OcN9Mw

Screenager
Executed [ExE] – Piken Square
characterselect.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atine.8623

Atine.8623

I don’t know who fired the first shots, but to answer your question on my end and probably a lot of other rallians. The fact that BG is saying SoR has completely given up the fight, which is not true, we are not fighting as hard as the first 2 weeks because most of us are used to only playing within our time zones and minimally outside of it, when the league started the feveor of 1st place took over and many people overplayed. After the weekend is over our score grdually tanked in the first week, then drop massively in the 2nd week. Most of us realise there is no way we can compete with the coverage. certain times of the day we can only maintain and slowly bleed until our timezone ends and SEA/Early NA takes over, by then we have lost by many PPT.

Start of the 3rd week, PPT war has ended for SoR, we went back to just playing in our own time slot, or at least minimally, while BG still hang on to it’s coverage. As with any server though, demoralization of the pugs and possibly WvW guild members is always the case in these situations, so the numbers of those drop drastically on SoR. While BG pugs see’s the win and every pug and their mother joins in the fight. Keeping the numbers lopsided.

Personally, I am here for the fights and not really sure how or why the back and forth of this pointless thread started. I do have a few friends on BG from my old server and one of them did question me on why SoR quit the match, and I only try to explain to him as I do now, but his fear was losing guilds on BG because a lack of a fight on SoR. And I don’t think he whole hearted believed me when I told him SoR OC this week is pretty much how it has been every week, that is how much we have every time we play.

But I know some BG will keep going on about every SoR quitting WvW. But I can assure you the WvW regualrs are always there doing their best every day, regardless of what goes on in this thread.

Well, if you’ve read my previous post in a few pages back, I pointed out that I don’t agree that SOR is giving up completely. The definition of ‘give up’ could be different for anyone. I don’t know about NA cuz I can’t get up that early but I understand why some will think that way.
The only give-up attitude I saw happened mid of last week when SOR full map zerg was hitting kitten our WP bay at SORBL. We had no commander at that point because ND floated to rescue in BGBL and everyone scattered over the map. The assault was so fast and fierce at one point I thought we would lose it. Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.
In a league, I don’t agree completely with such kind of attitude but maybe this is their lifestyle and they really care about fight only despite they knew that losing garrison meant further demoralising the whole server.

I hope a NYS person can confirm this but, NYS was never in SORBL last week.

Sanctum Of Roger “Oldroar” Rall
Cras es Noster!
My posts are strictly my own, they do not represent my server nor my guild.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinji.2063

Shinji.2063

What is SOR going to do if we can beat JQ in our singles match. Seems they have big dreams of 2v1 us in week seven but it might not even matter lol.

Reading some of these sor post with there delusions of there grander is quite funny though. I wonder if they will collapse again this week after getting stomped and we will get another wp in there garry.,

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

I hope a NYS person can confirm this but, NYS was never in SORBL last week.

I saw some NYS but I don’t think they commanded that BL. It should be SONG and the other commander. A very well coordinated double groups commanding.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sunt.6835

Sunt.6835

That’s the difference between BG & SoR. BG guilds are PvX and recruit as many people as they can. More people = more ppt

SoR is hardcore WvW orientated with a bigger focus on guild quality. CHOO/TW/FEAR/Hel/IRON/ONE/RISE are all under 150 quality members each and are hardcore WvW. We like to keep it that way. We don’t have a warchest. We don’t buy guilds. We don’t field insane numbers into oceanic, or massively recruit. But at the end of the day, we keep our dignity. Grats on the finisher, Blackgate. See you tomorrow during NA.

Then why are sor crying about BG stacking when SOR are focusing on quality and decent fight? Isn’t it better if the opponent shows no quality and you get to show them what is the real skill? I don’t understand, this is like the puzzle of the century.

well put but i disagree ….

Today i saw SoR NA came to play, you could see PPT were very balanced.

most of u guys just don’t play.

BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: dragon.8071

dragon.8071

the truth hurts. sor does not play for ppt. sor plays for fun and for fights. too bad i won’t be able to stay up late to fight door busters.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

“Recent Graduate of Maguuma University with a degree in Forums Politics”

in Match-ups

Posted by: SFShinigami.2015

SFShinigami.2015

Best BG/SoR/JQ thread ever.

Sup SoS?

Jigglenaut/Numa Rar/Jakuho Raikoben/Tenel Ka Djo/Kurotsuchi Taichou [SF]/[LOVE]
All Hail CuddleStrike! Undisputed Empress of Tier 1!
Controlled by CuddleStrike!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

the truth hurts. sor does not play for ppt. sor plays for fun and for fights. too bad i won’t be able to stay up late to fight door busters.

why would you care about BG pvdoor if you play for fun and for fights? This is something someone who cares nothing but fun and fight will never post.

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

why would you care about BG pvdoor if you play for fun and for fights? This is something someone who cares nothing but fun and fight will never post.

did you not find out where i graduate from? read it. learn it. study it. then respond.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

As for the select few guilds that left, you make it sound like everyone in those guilds decided to up and leave when in reality that isn’t even slightly true, a lot of ex merc are apart of the new MERC in BG and a bunch of rB that stayed merged into KnT, PLX, ICoa and a few of the other hardcore WvW guilds in BG. I believe the RISE members that stayed did the same…

Hope this cleared some things up for you!

yes. you very clear. but the bg undergrads do not. plz teach them the truth. you very smart. want to join my guild? it is called zd too. but we are the better version that reside in sor.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

We do not detag to discourage our “new WvW players”. We teach them, get them into TS and recruit them into the WvW guilds. All of our WvW guilds have gained in numbers throughout the last three weeks, while SORs map numbers have slowly shrunk.

Do we complain? Do we detag? No, we do everything we can to show the fresh meat how awesome WvW is by organizing massive TS permission drives for our new players to get into TS. All our WvW guilds recruit like crazy. Some guilds get so full, the only time they can all fit is off hours, like Oceanic or late EU.

Don’t blame BGs influx of numbers on a zerg of 30 Russians. We’ve been working on reaching out for new WvW blood for months, and its starting to hit critical mass.

That’s the difference between BG & SoR. BG guilds are PvX and recruit as many people as they can. More people = more ppt

SoR is hardcore WvW orientated with a bigger focus on guild quality. CHOO/TW/FEAR/Hel/IRON/ONE/RISE are all under 150 quality members each and are hardcore WvW. We like to keep it that way.

Read what he said, then re read what you said Doomy, if you cannot see the irony and why he said you had an elitist attitude towards your own server you never will

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: MagiKarp.8201

MagiKarp.8201

Lol doomdesire, I of course think BG is more fun and better to play on than SOR, thats why I am here, that does not make me elitist, just opinionated.

What makes you elitist is defending SORs position of dismissal towards their new wvw players and being “hardcore wvw” by detagging and exclusion.

I was talking about being elitist towards the players on your own sever, not elitist towards each other on this thread, you’ve taken my posts completely out of context but what was I to expect I suppose.

So basically, “your elitism is wrong and bad, but mine is ok”

lol

Elitism is elitism, saying elitism is bad when you, in yourself, is elitist, just in a different way, is hypocritical. That’s like saying Stalin is okay but Hitler isn’t.

I’ll try this one more time…

Many in this thread are accusing BG of doing something morally wrong to get our consistent numbers in WvW.

I am pointing out that it is the attitude of those like you in your own server in how it treat its fellow servermates in WvW that has caused a large portion of the difference in our WvW populations.

I compared how we treat are newer players with how many of your own players have said you have treated them. You didn’t deny it, rather admitted to it with pride you do not respect people on your own server, just because you know more about the game than them. In MMO vernacular, elitism.

Comparing the back and forth we do on the forums to who you admitted and purposefully exclude players from learning how fun WvW can be is apples to oranges.

I’d like a quote please where I said I don’t respect my server mates. I’ll bet ya gold you won’t find one

I respect my server mates which includes PvE just as much as my guildies. Nor have I said that we deny new WvWers. I am an avid spammer of TS myself. What I said is that SoR guilds are hardcore WvW because we have are a hardcore WvW that focuses on a tight knit and healthy community, not one that is willing to mass recruit people on the sole basis of PPT. If you want to run with us, you can. If you want to join us, you can, but if you’re not going to be here for us when we need you, and if you’re gonna ditch us at the first sign of trouble, don’t bother.

Let me ask you a question.

Why do you think so many people leave BG or die on it? Why is it that MERC left? Why is it that RISE left? Why is it that rB is now merged into CHOO?

The reason is simple. BG’s tendency to mass recruit people who don’t give two kittens about you or your guild, only ppt, leads to destruction. I’m elitist, but it’s not elitist to care about your guild and your server.

MERC never left, only a few people seeking easier shores and to win ppt war (ironic given ur post), they didn’t fit in on BG anymore.

rB left because clear drama between them and other NA (second Irony given you say BG is where guilds go to die/quit).

RiSE left to find greater challenges and less zergs, don’t know why they came back to T1, another Irony considering Jarvan has quit the game on SoR.

Magikarps Norn Ele – becuz leopard
Blackgate WvW Commander
Vanguard of Exiled Mercenaries [MERC] voem.enjin.com

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

did you not find out where i graduate from? read it. learn it. study it. then respond.

It doesn’t change the fact that you’re a SOR just because you studied overseas. Trolling with a degree its still a sor trolling. My question is still valid.

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

It doesn’t change the fact that you’re a SOR just because you studied overseas. Trolling with a degree its still a sor trolling. My question is still valid.

comarade, you have failed to understand sor. i will provide you a letter of recommendation to mag u. you will learn a lot and you will not ask boring questions. your question is invalid. next.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neuromancer.2148

Neuromancer.2148

comarade, you have failed to understand sor. i will provide you a letter of recommendation to mag u. you will learn a lot and you will not ask boring questions. your question is invalid. next.

Matchup threads are getting weirder and weirder by the post….

Apprentice Namer – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

Zeke Azul Falcon.5176

i think most guys are not giving credit where credit is due, true strength of blackgate is with its militia, blackgate locals, they may be pve/x but they are really committed at times, you will see them roaming and escorting yaks and scouting, most wvw guilds field 15-20 per BL.

ive seen pve people roaming and even owning wvw guilds in 1v1 or group fights.
not to mention most of them tend to roam when map chat calls the quickly gather.

Thief DD : DP : PD : SB
Elementalist S : DD
Blackgate

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

MERC never left, only a few people seeking easier shores and to win ppt war (ironic given ur post), they didn’t fit in on BG anymore.

not according to comrade kiff. he say merc left. you now say few people left. you lie or comrade kiff?

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

not according to comrade kiff. he say merc left. you now say few people left. you lie or comrade kiff?

Because it’s not a simple answer. The tag left. Some commanders left. Some members left. Much of the core remains in BG.

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

the ivy league pride much huh? Did you not know that SOR University is now officially ranked #1 of the world?

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

Because it’s not a simple answer. The tag left. Some commanders left. Some members left. Much of the core remains in BG.

shoo. shoo. you not comrade kiff. you comrade neuro. the few left = 75% or 3/4 of bg oc? me read posts and laugh. you all too funny. bg stories not match. bg no different than jq. you all make good children stories.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

a graduate failed to see what the mighty pokemon was trying to do

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

In all due respect define “core”; We had 390 people on the roster, we cleaned out the inactives who hadn’t logged in for at least 4 months by cross referencing their account data to the website and ANets tracking (~200 people rolling total were left), we had members who were in KnT/OnS who dual repped who stayed and were kicked (~170) leaving the 150 people who decided to move.

Calling the 20 people left the “real” core, this includes officers who only became active when we left and weren’t there when we needed them the most (you know, when Ral and I would do 10+ hour shifts when they were online and they refused to tag up), is kinda ridiculous. 10 of which joined KING and 10 of which run with Vanguard whereupon the guild tag is varied dependent on who is commanding. The incident is similar to what would happen if 4/5 of the active pop of TW joined SoS, but Zorh stayed and made a guild called “Exiled wolves of the tempest” [TW] and claimed that TW never left. Looks good on paper but is just absurd as hell.

All respect to the guys who stayed, but to say the guild never left is just wrong. I don’t want to come back to this thread to correct karps, but seriously stop peddling this lie. If you are kicked or leave a guild you are by definition not in the guild.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

comrade kiff. you funny guy. you contradict comrade magikarp. you still play pokemon? maybe me get you a pikachu for shock therapy.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

comrade kiff. you funny guy. you contradict comrade magikarp. you still play pokemon? maybe me get you a pikachu for shock therapy.

nah you don’t see what pokemon was doing because you no play pokemon. see the little fish above you?

btw, pikachu is no more a trend, magikarp is like god, you basically can trade them for any starter I am serious.

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

comrade tarkus, you seem honorable and speak the truth. i respect your answer.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: dtzy.5901

dtzy.5901

Fun stuff earlier in bgbl. [ONE], [TW]o , [CHOO] doing coordinated stuff against our merry bunch of _ led bt the malevolent Omen and L[EE]

more fun fightS to come I hope. Also want to see SoS outside of ebg, our queue there is beyond crazy

BG~

in Match-ups

dragon.8071

nah you don’t see what pokemon was doing because you no play pokemon. see the little fish above you?

btw, pikachu is no more a trend, magikarp is like god, you basically can trade them for any starter I am serious.

pikachu is more cuddly. magikarp smells fishy. i won’t touch.

Zerg Doors [ZD]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Relentliss.2170

Relentliss.2170

This match-up has been like Karmic Justice to SoR. Even if somehow BG doesn’t win the league, we will still remember it for bringing so many SoR players to tears in the match-ups that entailed.

Don’t know about tears. Boredom really. The match up is so unfun I was able to get in a game of golf and catch up on some TV.

It was always fun to fight against BG in the past they had good coverage and good guilds. They seemd like arrogant jerks but your foe always seems that way. Now they have the largest pop 24/7 and pay the other server to double team you. Typical American sort of mentality where buying a victory and chest thumping seems to be the go, rather than hard work and good play.

Enjoy your pvdoor and shameful victory. I enjoyed my round of golf.

We don’t need to make mandatory gear treadmills, we make all of it optional

Anet lied (where’s the Manifesto now?)

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

Define Core; We had 390 people on the roster, we cleaned out the inactives who hadn’t logged in for at least 4 months by cross referencing their account data to the website and ANets tracking (~200 people rolling total were left), we had members who were in KnT/OnS who dual repped who stayed and were kicked (~170) leaving the 150 people who decided to move.

Calling the 20 people left the “real” core, especially the inactive officers who only became active when we left is kinda rediculous. 10 of which joined KING and 10 of which run with Vanguard whereupon the guild tag is varied dependent on who is commanding. The incident is similar to what would happen if 4/5 of the active pop of TW joined SoS, but Zorh stayed and made a guild called “Exiled wolves of the tempest” [TW] and claimed that TW never left. Looks good on paper but is just absurd as hell.

All respect to the guys who stayed, but to say the guild never left is just wrong. I don’t want to come back to this thread to correct karps, but seriously stop peddling this lie. If you are kicked or leave a guild you are by definition not in the guild.

20? Last I checked the roster had 85 people (all very active and I know every one by name therefore core), but sure, keep telling yourself that, by definition you had to make a new guild as well, so therefore “not in the guild”.

I’m not peddling any lies mate, my opinions on this are well known and personally I enjoy hearing all the rumours and things you guys spurt about us and love hearing from friends how you rage at your new server as much as you did before and this time I can poke and prod at you as an enemy theres a reason many stayed and keep coming back.

BG is a great server that you failed to see, 0 kittens given about your opinions as all you are is a glory seeker who plays excessive hours and pretends he’s good. Winning isn’t everything you failed to see this in the move and if you had of listened to me in the first place instead of having an irrational hatred for Blackgate you would of seen the victory BG would have in the leagues as I did.

Blackgate WvW Commander

(edited by MagiKarp.8201)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rawnoodles.1398

Rawnoodles.1398

Shout out

• to [EP] , [BLNT], and [DiE] recently in our 4v4→15v15 skirmish gvgs
  • looking forward to more fights !
Rawnoodles | Mini Noodles
[ESOL] -Elite Solidarity| Driver|
" Latest Video "

in Match-ups

Posted by: DKNS.2135

DKNS.2135

This is the best thread we have had in weeks.

And uhh……SoS…..good fights…i guess….

BG LA Best LA !!!

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

This match-up has been like Karmic Justice to SoR. Even if somehow BG doesn’t win the league, we will still remember it for bringing so many SoR players to tears in the match-ups that entailed.

Don’t know about tears. Boredom really. The match up is so unfun I was able to get in a game of golf and catch up on some TV.

It was always fun to fight against BG in the past they had good coverage and good guilds. They seemd like arrogant jerks but your foe always seems that way. Now they have the largest pop 24/7 and pay the other server to double team you. Typical American sort of mentality where buying a victory and chest thumping seems to be the go, rather than hard work and good play.

Enjoy your pvdoor and shameful victory. I enjoyed my round of golf.

where is the play for fun and fights not for ppt? you contradict the ivy league. that’s not good.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tarkus.4109

Tarkus.4109

Define Core; We had 390 people on the roster, we cleaned out the inactives who hadn’t logged in for at least 4 months by cross referencing their account data to the website and ANets tracking (~200 people rolling total were left), we had members who were in KnT/OnS who dual repped who stayed and were kicked (~170) leaving the 150 people who decided to move.

Calling the 20 people left the “real” core, especially the inactive officers who only became active when we left is kinda rediculous. 10 of which joined KING and 10 of which run with Vanguard whereupon the guild tag is varied dependent on who is commanding. The incident is similar to what would happen if 4/5 of the active pop of TW joined SoS, but Zorh stayed and made a guild called “Exiled wolves of the tempest” [TW] and claimed that TW never left. Looks good on paper but is just absurd as hell.

20? Last I checked the roster had 85 people (all very active and I know every one by name therefore core), but sure, keep telling yourself that, by definition you had to make a new guild as well, so therefore “not in the guild”.

I’m not peddling any lies mate, my opinions on this are well known and personally I enjoy hearing all the rumours and things you guys spurt about us and love hearing from friends how you rage at your new server as much as you did before and this time I can poke and prod at you as an enemy theres a reason many stayed and keep coming back.

BG is a great server that you fail to see, 0 kittens given about your opinions as all you are is a glory seeker who plays excessive hours and pretends he’s good. Winning isn’t everything you failed to see this in the move and if you had of listened to me in the first place instead of having an irrational hatred for Blackgate you would of seen the victory BG would have in the leagues as I did.

Firstly, where have I stated that I hated BG – I left sure but did I go onto TS and abuse them? Did I type on this forum that I hated them? Did I move because I wanted to move personally and not for the health of the guild? The answers to these are no, I was permabanned off the forums and TS before I was given the chance to say peace out to the guys I had worked with for several months almost every night. Keep in mind I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds – I was disappointed at the way that the ppt went for SoR (due to wrex being in hospital) but that’s it.

Secondly, I moved out of loyalty to the guild and the guild leader – not to win, you are very aware of what the leadership situation was and I had to follow suit to keep the guild running. Call me a yes-man, but don’t make it out that I enjoyed that aspect of it. You don’t win many arguments insulting the other guy, keep that in mind.

Retired OCX Pugmander and Guild driver [Tarkus, Vaelle]

(edited by Tarkus.4109)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.

You mean this one? Yeah, it was quite a few. :P

Edit: Didn’t know there’s an official SEA prime time end. I suggest all SEA guilds log off at exactly the same time.

Attachments:

(edited by Elano.2014)

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

There’s more JQ in this thread posting than SOS.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

Few ZDs around and one of them tagged up, leading the pugs with no one on TS we held bay and started to raid the north part. There was still 1 hour before SEA prime time ended. Soon we capped one of the north towers knowing the next target would be garrison, SONG/NYS and the whole map zerg logged off leaving only few pugs in garrison holding it.

SoR keep posting that screen for like what, 4th time already ? Anyway check the minimap and the green dots around, you had the same numbers, the only thing you are failed into is gathering and push, but that is all about fights right? Better to log off and try to whine on forums.

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

As a person who’s fought with and against ZBs (Known now as ZDs) on SFR and PS. I gotta say, I’ve lost all the respect for ZBs for choosing to bully gates and going to NA, who practically have no EU presence. Leave fights against GD, VII, Scnd and go fight against gates? Tired of wiping I presume, huh ZBs?

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maelwaedd.5842

Maelwaedd.5842

lmao are you still posting stuff from last weeks game plz try and use a pic from this week, you may not play in the timezone so unable to post accurate pics or you are just drinking down that kool-aid and believing whatever lie SoR’s propaganda machine is trying to tell everyone

Maelwaedd Sylvari Necromancer Blackgate
Resonance WvW Officer
http://resonancegaming.com.au

in Match-ups

Posted by: akamon.2769

akamon.2769

you all getting cray cray up in here!

Akaimon | Jolly Good Guardian
Akaigi | Warrior Made of Wood
[CDS] – Sanctum of Rall

in Match-ups

Kiff.8157

Oh really, I thought I said there was few around and we held bay? The picture clearly showed ‘after’ we defended. Hell yeah, they started to rally.
Should I post a picture of HOD WVW way back during TA era and tell HOD gosh darn you all, you guys are so stacked.

in Match-ups

Neuromancer.2148

In all due respect define “core”

I should have said “a core”..enough to start up a new guild.

in Match-ups

MagiKarp.8201

BG is a great server that you fail to see, 0 kittens given about your opinions as all you are is a glory seeker who plays excessive hours and pretends he’s good. Winning isn’t everything you failed to see this in the move and if you had of listened to me in the first place instead of having an irrational hatred for Blackgate you would of seen the victory BG would have in the leagues as I did.

Firstly, where have I stated that I hated BG – I left sure but did I go onto TS and abuse them? Did I type on this forum that I hated them? Did I move because I wanted to move personally and not for the health of the guild? The answers to these are no, I was permabanned off the forums and TS before I was given the chance to say peace out to the guys I had worked with for several months almost every night. Keep in mind I’m not the one trash talking servers, or guilds – I was disappointed at the way that the ppt went for SoR (due to wrex being in hospital) but that’s it.

Secondly, I moved out of loyalty to the guild and the guild leader – not to win, you are very aware of what the leadership situation was and I had to follow suit to keep the guild running. Call me a yes-man, but don’t make it out that I enjoyed that aspect of it. You don’t win many arguments insulting the other guy, keep that in mind.

Answer your first point, many times in TS when we were debating the move, twice I called you out on it and both times you said “yes”.

Health of the guild? Yeah I hear splitting it in two because other commanders didn’t defer uni or take time off work to play as much as you did. Telling the guild leader you would quit if we didn’t move, that’s totally for the health of the guild.

Perma banned from the TS because you jumped into our ts moments before you lead a golem rush against us yes, hearsay but w/e enough evidence and trying to recruit some of our other guilds to jump to JQ with you right mate, nothing wrong there.

I’m trashing you, pointing the finger at you, you know why? If Ravy and I had of said no to letting you back into the guild months ago when Ralikh asked us if we had a problem with it, we never would of moved. The guild would still be on BG and would be having fun like we are now instead of being stuck in queues the whole night like you.

Blackgate WvW Commander

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elano.2014

Elano.2014

SoR keep posting that screen for like what, 4th time already ? Anyway check the minimap and the green dots around, you had the same numbers, the only thing you are failed into is gathering and push, but that is all about fights right? Better to log off and try to whine on forums.

I was simply asking whether it was that day or not…

lmao are you still posting stuff from last weeks game plz try and use a pic from this week, you may not play in the timezone so unable to post accurate pics or you are just drinking down that kool-aid and believing whatever lie SoR’s propaganda machine is trying to tell everyone

Read, please, at the entire story and my previous posts. You may want to delete this post later.