11/1: SoR/BG/SoS (Gold League Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Butter.3024

Butter.3024

ZDs has a big impact on BG as much as IRON on SoR. It is not that ZD alone make BG stronger, it is the fact that it makes BG morale goes up so much when they logged in and have up to 400 PPT and also crush SoR morale. SoR is a good server despite losing T3 everyday we still fight hard, but we do admit that is is pretty demoralizing logging in and seeing we have 100 PPT and BG widens the lead by 10k.

I think you’ve got the jist of it. Here is a link to something I posted about IRON back in May. It was easy to find because it’s on page 1 of my “highly rated” posts (whatever that means).

Discounting the power of player morale in this game format is a recipe for frustration.

Snippet from my post linked below: “A 9.0 earthquake hit in the middle of the ocean and SoR is riding the player tsumani.”

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/matchups/Tier-1-SoR-BG-JQ-05-17-2013/page/20#post2080910

Feel stupid for asking this but what is “jist” lol?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liquid.9672

Liquid.9672

Feel stupid for asking this but what is “jist” lol?

It’s a typo. It should have been “gist”.

Basically it means “the point or substance of an argument or situation”.

Zend(ario/imas/iana/ango) – Engi/Ele/Necro/Guardian
[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Thank you for some of the non-trolling responses above I just think it would have been more prudent to look at recruiting guilds after the first season was over. I mean this for all T1 servers, not just BG alone. This way they could see what needed to be changed before the next season.
The first matchup of the season was great. Close right to the end. I think that is the way it should always be like. T1 was close to being relatively balanced until now. Winning at all costs should not be the way to go. I think having close matches where anyone can win is much better because it gets more people involved in WvW, instead of blow outs where the PvX crowd will probably not go into WvW because they do not want that uphill battle per say. That is where BG has a great advantage right now since they are ticking much higher, it draws those other into battle as well. However, the match was much closer, it could draw these in from all servers making it much more fun. And that is what the game should be like.

Just my two cents worth

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

Absolutely nothing to do at all with well known SoR commanders tagging down and refusing to tag up until pugs have left the map.

Nothing to do with same guilds being completely abusive and horrible toward players on any SoR WvW maps who aren’t in their guild, otherwise classed as “pugs”.

Nothing to do with these same “pugs” on SoR wandering around with nobody to follow, getting abused when they do eventually join teamspeak, asking what the hell is going on then leaving WvW and from what I’m hearing, the server itself.

Not only have some of your childish and abusive guilds trolled the forums here but, and this is not a recent thing, have been continually abusive and horrible toward your own community. People are leaving your server in droves not because you were beaten by one single guild who transferred from Europe, not because BG fought hard continually even before that guild transferred here but because your community on SoR is rotten to the core.

Other than a complete disbandment or transfer off, of some of your most abusive and rotten guilds, your server is and will continue to destroy itself from the inside.

If SoR as a server is to be saved, it’s about time all of those “pugs” or “rallians” on your server finally stood up for themselves and demanded equal status and respect and do their very best to get rid of the abusive guilds who have ruined their WvW gaming and are intent on destroying the server itself.

This is sad but kinda true. The SoR WvW community is very unforgiving to new players. Many guild commanders tag down and run tag-less an yell at PUGs who wants to join them, you cannot just assume that everyone has been playing WvW for 300 hours. The new achievements which attract PvErs doesn’t really help either

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sardonia.8196

Sardonia.8196

Absolutely nothing to do at all with well known SoR commanders tagging down and refusing to tag up until pugs have left the map.

Nothing to do with same guilds being completely abusive and horrible toward players on any SoR WvW maps who aren’t in their guild, otherwise classed as “pugs”.

Nothing to do with these same “pugs” on SoR wandering around with nobody to follow, getting abused when they do eventually join teamspeak, asking what the hell is going on then leaving WvW and from what I’m hearing, the server itself.

Not only have some of your childish and abusive guilds trolled the forums here but, and this is not a recent thing, have been continually abusive and horrible toward your own community. People are leaving your server in droves not because you were beaten by one single guild who transferred from Europe, not because BG fought hard continually even before that guild transferred here but because your community on SoR is rotten to the core.

Other than a complete disbandment or transfer off, of some of your most abusive and rotten guilds, your server is and will continue to destroy itself from the inside.

If SoR as a server is to be saved, it’s about time all of those “pugs” or “rallians” on your server finally stood up for themselves and demanded equal status and respect and do their very best to get rid of the abusive guilds who have ruined their WvW gaming and are intent on destroying the server itself.

I have never been abused or anything when playing for SoR. Not sure where you get this information but I have found SoR quite fun to play with.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reverence.6915

Reverence.6915

I have never been abused or anything when playing for SoR. Not sure where you get this information but I have found SoR quite fun to play with.

A number of posts in this thread would suggest otherwise.

To be very fair though, we also had the same problem with commanders and pugs. It just hasn’t happened very often.

Expac sucks for WvW players. Asura master race
Beastgate | Faerie Law
Currently residing on SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

SOR and BG are very equally matched during our NA primetime and usually the ppt is very close swinging one way or the other. The 10,000 ppt gains being made are not being made during that time. Any server that is making 10,000 ppt gain in a night is not meeting much resistance during that time—simple as that. Neither server has much to brag about during that time it is just a fact that BG has better coverage on their server than does SOR.

So does that destroy SOR’s moral—it shouldn’t and if it does you are putting too much into the game instead of playing to have fun. Does it boost BG’s moral and make them feel big and bad, it shouldn’t everyone knows what is going on including BG. When it comes down to a hard fight between equally populated servers at the same time all the servers are very tough. Then the outcomes will be close and hard fought. When they are not close and hard fought there is an imbalance somewhere and that is nothing to be proud of.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arcade.8901

Arcade.8901

This is sad but kinda true. The SoR WvW community is very unforgiving to new players. Many guild commanders tag down and run tag-less an yell at PUGs who wants to join them, you cannot just assume that everyone has been playing WvW for 300 hours. The new achievements which attract PvErs doesn’t really help either

Yep, that is very true.
And by the way, you have coverage on the time zone which SoR wannabe trolls want to present as a black hole of the server. The only problem is low morale of pugs or no commanders to lead them. Map jumping zone blob would make a difference.

in Match-ups

Posted by: RiWiJo.7502

RiWiJo.7502

This is truly sad if true, but I can guarantee it is not true with my medium sized guild. Yelling at or abusing any player should not be allowed.

Lately some nights we run with our commander tag down because we found as soon as we put it up we got ambushed a lot—had nothing to do with non-guildies running with us—but the enemy had an uncanny ability of knowing where we were when we ran with tags up. Once we dropped them we had a lot more fun.

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

Keep in mind a couple of things. ZDs was approached a good while ago from what I understand (I wasn’t involved). It was Season 1 and heavy EU queues that got them considering alternatives. They took a look, remembered their dialog with BG, saw that they would likely get to face off against IRON for 3 weeks, and decided playing (short or no queues) is better than not playing (long queues).

At the time they were approached, and I would argue even leading into Season 1, BG had a coverage hole it felt it needed to fill, which was SEA to EU. MERC had been covering the hole admirably for months, but overextending will wear on anyone, and ultimately it led to their decision to transfer to JQ where they could get the SEA support going into Season 1.

Also about morale. While BG had a bit of a morale boost after the first week win, many of us were very aware that Season 1 politics played a good sized part in that win. To be frank, while we maintained a very positive outlook on our chances, I think deep down there was a good chunk of us that really questioned whether we could beat SoR 1v1 or not. However, as of about midnight server time on Sunday night (turning into Monday) we started to surge and hit 400 PPT at 1am. Then the next morning the news broke that ZDs was going to begin transferring. Even though ZDs hadn’t even moved over yet, our surge plus that news lit a morale fire, and by midnight on Monday we had closed SoR’s lead to 2k. The mentality changed from “hmm I’m not sure” to “hell yeah we got this”. The next morning ZDs transferred and the rest is history. SoR’s morale fell while BG’s surged, and participation and effort moved in opposite directions for each server. BG played more and longer, while SoR played less and shorter (generalizing here).

My point is, all of us in T1 are “stacked”. Particularly when compared to other servers. People that play on those servers must look at our use of the word and think we’re all on crack. Winning at this point is determined who cares about it the most for the longest stretch of time.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: KeeZee.7312

KeeZee.7312

Keep in mind a couple of things. ZDs was approached a good while ago from what I understand (I wasn’t involved). It was Season 1 and heavy EU queues that got them considering alternatives. They took a look, remembered their dialog with BG, saw that they would likely get to face off against IRON for 3 weeks, and decided playing (short or no queues) is better than not playing (long queues).

At the time they were approached, and I would argue even leading into Season 1, BG had a coverage hole it felt it needed to fill, which was SEA to EU. MERC had been covering the hole admirably for months, but overextending will wear on anyone, and ultimately it led to their decision to transfer to JQ where they could get the SEA support going into Season 1.

Also about morale. While BG had a bit of a morale boost after the first week win, many of us were very aware that Season 1 politics played a good sized part in that win. To be frank, while we maintained a very positive outlook on our chances, I think deep down there was a good chunk of us that really questioned whether we could beat SoR 1v1 or not. However, as of about midnight server time on Sunday night (turning into Monday) we started to surge and hit 400 PPT at 1am. Then the next morning the news broke that ZDs was going to begin transferring. Even though ZDs hadn’t even moved over yet, our surge plus that news lit a morale fire, and by midnight on Monday we had closed SoR’s lead to 2k. The mentality changed from “hmm I’m not sure” to “hell yeah we got this”. The next morning ZDs transferred and the rest is history. SoR’s morale fell while BG’s surged, and participation and effort moved in opposite directions for each server. BG played more and longer, while SoR played less and shorter (generalizing here).

My point is, all of us in T1 are “stacked”. Particularly when compared to other servers. People that play on those servers must look at our use of the word and think we’re all on crack. Winning at this point is determined who cares about it the most for the longest stretch of time.

BG won 6 out of the last 7 matches where it was BG/SoR/server x. 85.7% win percentage against SoR.

Why did BG feel they wouldn’t win?

Oh ya, that’s what they want everyone to believe.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Seigfried.5938

Seigfried.5938

What happened to ‘SoR has the strongest community’? 1 guild was enough to break it?

Gandara → SoS → BG → Gandara → SFR

New bunker meta sux

in Match-ups

Posted by: Burl.9567

Burl.9567

At the time they were approached, and I would argue even leading into Season 1, BG had a coverage hole it felt it needed to fill, which was SEA to EU.

To be fair, no one had coverage in this time slot, until now. There aren’t any hidden guilds from Nepal, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia on any of our servers filling this time slot. The only people to play in this slot are the SEA playing late or the EU playing early. Well…until now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zikory.6871

Zikory.6871

BG won 6 out of the last 7 matches where it was BG/SoR/server x. 85.7% win percentage against SoR.

I love how you take things out of context and try so hard. It wasn’t that we didn’t think we could win, its that we knew how strong SoR was and we were not going to be complacent. You need to stop discrediting SoR…if you think those were easy wins, you are quite wrong. And before you post the scores, they mean nothing when one server gives up on Wednesday.

[KnT] – Knight Gaming – Blackgate
Zikory – Retired Thief
Zikkro – Zergling Necromancer

in Match-ups

Butter.3024

What happened to ‘SoR has the strongest community’? 1 guild was enough to break it?

Now you are just trying to create a flame war, please stop

This is truly sad if true, but I can guarantee it is not true with my medium sized guild. Yelling at or abusing any player should not be allowed.

Lately some nights we run with our commander tag down because we found as soon as we put it up we got ambushed a lot—had nothing to do with non-guildies running with us—but the enemy had an uncanny ability of knowing where we were when we ran with tags up. Once we dropped them we had a lot more fun.

Before then it was still pretty good most people was very nice. But when the achievement hunters come for season 1 and SoR started losing badly, many commanders lose their cool

(edited by Butter.3024)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bash.7291

Bash.7291

I dont know, maybe because our SEA coverage got gutted by guilds leaving, which left us vulnerable in that timezone. Or maybe the fact that before the start of the league, we hadn’t won a match since we lost that coverage?(including an SoR/BG/TC match, and also a JQ/BG/TC match) You can look at those win numbers all you want, but WAY to much changed between those matches to even use them as viable data.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

So basically, SoR was unable to buy recruit enough warm bodies and are now losing to Buygate’s sheer coverage, so SoR now claims to now have been in WvW only for Gudfites but nevertheless is on the verge of collapse because of disillusioned PPT/PVT bandwagoners?

I like where this is going.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

in Match-ups

Posted by: galadriea.2369

galadriea.2369

I honestly dont know if BG have bought guilds, maybe yes, maybe no.

I honestly dont know if BG have paid TC to attack only SoR.

I have no rank in BG. Im not in the loop.

I just want to know how much SoR thinks the fundraiser made, to make it finacially possible to do the things BG is accused of.

Oh, and Keezee…. Could you put a “or else!” in the end of your “You may want to stop posting now” bit? Think it would make me shiver just a little. kitten, just answer the question, and i will let you off the hook

BG paid TC to attack on SoR? :/ seriously? I am a BG commander for late EU/early NA timezones. There was times, SoR and BG both “worked” to take out TC, though wasn’t communicating directly.

I put lot of extra hours in WvW since leagues to help out my server. I don’t think “forum warriors” understand that.

Carry on with your discussion.

The times of fun and skill – Cathie Sunspear

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

So basically, SoR was unable to buy recruit enough warm bodies and are now losing to Buygate’s sheer coverage, so SoR now claims to now have been in WvW only for Gudfites but nevertheless is on the verge of collapse because of disillusioned PPT/PVT bandwagoners?

I like where this is going.

Cant you people at least wait a week till our matchup!? :P

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

We are in last!!? we must be getting ddos’d!

Generalrob

in Match-ups

Liquid.9672

At the time they were approached, and I would argue even leading into Season 1, BG had a coverage hole it felt it needed to fill, which was SEA to EU.

To be fair, no one had coverage in this time slot, until now. There aren’t any hidden guilds from Nepal, Afghanistan or Saudi Arabia on any of our servers filling this time slot. The only people to play in this slot are the SEA playing late or the EU playing early. Well…until now.

Just for clarification, I wasn’t specifically talking about the actual time period between SEA and EU, but the entire period from the start of SEA to the end of EU.

I know you’re going to twist any rational comments into something that suits your views, so I’ll limit my response to; losing two hardcore commanders and a number of very active players, in a time slot that had historically offered us an advantage that helped offset periods where our coverage is weaker than SoR (EU to early NA particularly), who also often played beyond their primetime to help the server succeed, MIGHT have had something to do with it.

[KnT] – Blackgate

in Match-ups

Posted by: SonofNoob.3102

SonofNoob.3102

We are in last!!? we must be getting ddos’d!

Musta been Blackgate.

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Denying Stomp points, the IRON way.

Attachments:

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: galadriea.2369

galadriea.2369

Denying stomped? Sorry I have missed something <3

The times of fun and skill – Cathie Sunspear

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nihevil.8024

Nihevil.8024

Denying stomped? Sorry I have missed something <3

You missed that he’s a teleporting necro while in downstate?

Elitism in Guild Wars 2. http://i.imgur.com/ZGnzBCI.gif

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xinthai.6175

Xinthai.6175

Interesting. Apparently i’m using my necro downed skills incorrectly. :-/

Captain Giggles – 80 Necromancer
Aurelia Celeste – 80 Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeydra.4386

Jeydra.4386

BG is definitely overstacked right now, that much is obvious. I actually took up sPvP (barely did that before) while queueing for WvW. That said, lol @ some people complaining about population. I suppose they’ve never actually played for servers like Maguuma or TC against the T1 servers.

Still I give SoR credit for actually playing now. Even if there aren’t enough players to field zergs on all four maps, as long as players concentrate on say 2-3 maps that’s still enough for games.

Otherwise met my first Blackgate commander who was playing not for points but rather for open field combat … despite knowing there was a full SoR zerg on SoR BL, he still led BG zerg to Titan. First time we wiped, second time I pointed out that there was no way we could win since SoR are so close to spawn, but he went ahead anyway and we wiped again. gg, I won’t be joining his zerg in the future.

Hey man, when I was on SoRBL earlier, we were trying to lure SoR out of citadel to fight us open field. That’s when we found out that there’s a little bit of land both sides of the portal in north camp that allows you to be invulnerable while still outside of the citadel.

I prefer open field fights rather than fighting under 5 arrow carts firing down on you. I’ve also noticed SoR commanders have taken to spamming ACs in engagements. That kitten hurts man!

Yeah, but the way I view WvW isn’t open field combat just for the sake of open field combat … I’d fight if there was something to gain and avoid if there’s not. If us fighting SoR = we take a supply camp like Vale if we win, then sure. But fighting outside Titan is an example of “nothing to gain”. We can kill SoR three times and we’ll not only fail to take Titan, we’ll eventually all die. What’s the point?

I was actually going to put down ACs, but I wasn’t the commander and I’d already logged off TS (since nothing constructive was being said), so with no way to protect the ACs as they get built I didn’t.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Traejan.1729

Traejan.1729

Yes, one guild was enough

Proud member of [RUST] IRON TEARS

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

I dont know, maybe because our SEA coverage got gutted by guilds leaving, which left us vulnerable in that timezone. Or maybe the fact that before the start of the league, we hadn’t won a match since we lost that coverage?(including an SoR/BG/TC match, and also a JQ/BG/TC match) You can look at those win numbers all you want, but WAY to much changed between those matches to even use them as viable data.

SoR has beat BG once this year (in a heads up match) in week 39 which was 3 weeks before leagues started.

Do you really want everyone to believe that that one win shows BG as lacking coverage?

Please provide all the losses BG suffered against SoR due to BG not having coverage.
I expect that will come when BG posts how their easy schedule is unfair to everyone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: JaredKincade.9761

JaredKincade.9761

BG is definitely overstacked right now, that much is obvious. I actually took up sPvP (barely did that before) while queueing for WvW. That said, lol @ some people complaining about population. I suppose they’ve never actually played for servers like Maguuma or TC against the T1 servers.

Still I give SoR credit for actually playing now. Even if there aren’t enough players to field zergs on all four maps, as long as players concentrate on say 2-3 maps that’s still enough for games.

Otherwise met my first Blackgate commander who was playing not for points but rather for open field combat … despite knowing there was a full SoR zerg on SoR BL, he still led BG zerg to Titan. First time we wiped, second time I pointed out that there was no way we could win since SoR are so close to spawn, but he went ahead anyway and we wiped again. gg, I won’t be joining his zerg in the future.

Hey man, when I was on SoRBL earlier, we were trying to lure SoR out of citadel to fight us open field. That’s when we found out that there’s a little bit of land both sides of the portal in north camp that allows you to be invulnerable while still outside of the citadel.

I prefer open field fights rather than fighting under 5 arrow carts firing down on you. I’ve also noticed SoR commanders have taken to spamming ACs in engagements. That kitten hurts man!

Yeah, but the way I view WvW isn’t open field combat just for the sake of open field combat … I’d fight if there was something to gain and avoid if there’s not. If us fighting SoR = we take a supply camp like Vale if we win, then sure. But fighting outside Titan is an example of “nothing to gain”. We can kill SoR three times and we’ll not only fail to take Titan, we’ll eventually all die. What’s the point?

I was actually going to put down ACs, but I wasn’t the commander and I’d already logged off TS (since nothing constructive was being said), so with no way to protect the ACs as they get built I didn’t.

If your killing them three times with bloodlust, you gained 25-50 points. Worth much more than the camp.

Maybe the commander knew this?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

I give up on your kid, simply dont know why you are dodging this simple question….

Anyway, happy trolling you broken record you.

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

Posted by: HolyMolla.6582

HolyMolla.6582

So any guilds that thinking transfer out of SOR,
please consider TC, SOS and MAG or FA.
They have good community.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

I give up on your kid, simply dont know why you are dodging this simple question….

Give up on facts……the BG way.

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

SoR has beat BG once this year (in a heads up match) in week 39 which was 3 weeks before leagues started.

Do you really want everyone to believe that that one win shows BG as lacking coverage?

Please provide all the losses BG suffered against SoR due to BG not having coverage.
I expect that will come when BG posts how their easy schedule is unfair to everyone.

Lets see… 3 weeks before leagues started… hmm, that seems to be about the same time we lost a bunch of people to transfers. Wow isn’t that a fluke! It is funny how you can’t seem to accept that over a multiple month period something like WvW status can change very quickly, yet that is exactly what happened from Sun -> Mon last match up. Hell, the same thing happened when got Iron, or are we selectively forgetting that? By your logic, ZD coming over shouldn’t have effected anything, since nothing can change unless its been over the course of years or something.

Yep, he gave up on trying to show you facts, I guess you just said it yourself ^.^

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

(edited by Bash.7291)

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

I would normally suggest TC so we could at least have another T1 server to go against, but then again I would rather the T1 threads not keep the SoR trolls…

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Lets see… 3 weeks before leagues started… hmm, that seems to be about the same time we lost a bunch of people to transfers. Wow isn’t that a fluke! It is funny how you can’t seem to accept that over a multiple month period something like WvW status can change very quickly, yet that is exactly what happened from Sun -> Mon last match up. Hell, the same thing happened when got Iron, or are we selectively forgetting that? By your logic, ZD coming over shouldn’t have effected anything, since nothing can change unless its been over the course of years or something.

In the first league match-up on Monday and Tuesday when JQ and SoR were focussing BG, BG managed to make up the ppt and take the lead on both days after NA went to bed.

Another fact, I know.

But hey, BG obviously needed ZD even though the facts prove otherwise.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyaen.5148

Tyaen.5148

I would normally suggest TC so we could at least have another T1 server to go against, but then again I would rather the T1 threads not keep the SoR trolls…

And you would call that what? Not trolling?

“Hello pot? This is kettle.”

Tyyaen – Engineer (80) [SS]
http://camelotunchained.com/v3/

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

In the first league match-up on Monday and Tuesday when JQ and SoR were focussing BG, BG managed to make up the ppt and take the lead on both days after NA went to bed.

Another fact, I know.

But hey, BG obviously needed ZD even though the facts prove otherwise.

The amount of time that BG got focused was EXTREMELY minimal. Everyone knows the 2v1 worked out in BG’s favor in that fight, hell, even SoR and JQ people know that. Or do I need to re post all the QQ about how 2 servers were generally helping each other paper the others keep. 80% the time it was about BG either getting help, or helping the other server, not against BG. But please, keep ignoring facts, and repeating the same false arguement over and over.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

And you would call that what? Not trolling?

“Hello pot? This is kettle.”

I never said all trolls did I? :P

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

Yep, he gave up on trying to show you facts, I guess you just said it yourself ^.^

Still waiting to see the facts showing BG with a losing match history vs SoR.

So far all I see is “We feel we needed more coverage.” Your match history (fact) shows what you felt couldn’t be further from the truth.

in Match-ups

Bash.7291

Still waiting to see the facts showing BG with a losing match history vs SoR.

So far all I see is “We feel we needed more coverage.” Your match history (fact) shows what you felt couldn’t be further from the truth.

Meh, I’m following Cod on this one, the fact that you can accept how things can change on a whim is rather sad. But keep trolling, im sure someone else will pick up, then get bored with you too. just remember, trolling is only fun when you can actually keep someone hooked, so next time try and switch the arguement a little, broken record isn’t much fun.

Also, I never said we needed more coverage, I just think it’s funny when people try to exclude data the doesn’t fit into their arguement, despite how important it may be.

Living Dead Girl ~ Necro
[Rev]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cod on Cod.3694

Cod on Cod.3694

The fact that you will not answer the question, no matter how much I poke you for it, is actually all the answer i need.
The number you would have to pull out of your kitten to cover for all the claimed purchases BG have done, would have to be so ridiculously big, that noone would believe it anyway. In so making 50% of your troll attempts completely void.

Can’t have that now can we.

Now, regarding the other 50% of your trolling agenda….. How many times did BG beat SoR? Seriously….

A fine blend of everything, aged well.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

The fact that you will not answer the question, no matter how much I poke you for it, is actually all the answer i need.
The number you would have to pull out of your kitten to cover for all the claimed purchases BG have done, would have to be so ridiculously big, that noone would believe it anyway. In so making 50% of your troll attempts completely void.

Now, regarding the other 50% of your trolling agenda….. How many times did BG beat SoR? Seriously….

It was answered, as you said…..you didn’t like it.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ratche.6204

ratche.6204

interesting, a couple of minutes ago there was a post by an IRON guy complaining about a BG commander talking bad to him. He posted a screen shot as proof. I noticed one of his guildees was asking a fellow member of the guild if he was on BG. wonder why this was taken down?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krakah.3582

Krakah.3582

SOR and BG are very equally matched during our NA primetime and usually the ppt is very close swinging one way or the other. The 10,000 ppt gains being made are not being made during that time. Any server that is making 10,000 ppt gain in a night is not meeting much resistance during that time—simple as that. Neither server has much to brag about during that time it is just a fact that BG has better coverage on their server than does SOR.

So does that destroy SOR’s moral—it shouldn’t and if it does you are putting too much into the game instead of playing to have fun. Does it boost BG’s moral and make them feel big and bad, it shouldn’t everyone knows what is going on including BG. When it comes down to a hard fight between equally populated servers at the same time all the servers are very tough. Then the outcomes will be close and hard fought. When they are not close and hard fought there is an imbalance somewhere and that is nothing to be proud of.

Actually SoR has the second strongest SEA presence when they show up, JQ being #1 in that area. As others have mentioned from your own server, the community isn’t inclusive to new players while under pressure. Thus the current perspective that BG looks stacked. If your WvW guilds are kittenting all over the militia it’s no mystery why SoR has no man power right now.

Also League Week2 weekend shows SoR has the bodies, with SoR players doing the “Haha we have your garri, thanks for the bags”, dance all weekend.

-KNT- BG

in Match-ups

Posted by: celeron.3469

celeron.3469

Hey, why haven’t you mentioned SoS? They still have a very good record vs SoR and JQ. That server is obviously stacked I mean look at the history.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Azure.8412

Azure.8412

Honestly, that’s only 1 or 2 guilds doing that and the leaders are rectifying it. Many of our commanders do lead the pugs. Some guilds do, some guilds don’t. You just need to accept that. If a guild kitten es you off, just never run with them again, especially if they are being mean to pugs. The SoR WvW Community has never been like that, with the exception of a small minority. SoR’s community is still the same, and has never shown any signs of implosion. Sorry BG, your wishes will never come true.

Vorae [GC] – Necromancer
Sanctum Of Rall.

(edited by Azure.8412)

in Match-ups

Posted by: ballymun.3986

ballymun.3986

Yeah an Iron member transferred to BG and has been trolling map chat, tagging up and leading pugs to SoR zergs to die.
Iron leadership wouldn’t approve of same, hence he said he didn’t care about being kicked from their Guild.
Wasn’t even a lowly iron member, it’s an officer. How pathetic really.

in Match-ups

Posted by: TCDJ.5378

TCDJ.5378

Regardless of how stacked your opponents may be, regardless if they buy guilds and regardless of previous matches, you have to play with the cards you’ve been dealt – the alternative? Don’t play at all. Either sit it out or go in and do what you can, but complaining on here won’t get you anywhere.

Actively recruiting guilds to join your server might not be “true sportsmanship”, but sportsmanship usually doesn’t get you to the top anyway. Looking for the boundaries does.
As long as you can keep all noses pointing in the same direction it’s an effective way to win – and if you can’t, well, Kaineng would be a good example. The choice is theirs, and if being #1 is their primary goal they seem to be doing a pretty good job at it.

in Match-ups

KeeZee.7312

It was answered, as you said…..you didn’t like it.

You are making no sense kid. Opie, is that you?

I guess you couldn’t come up with any facts to show BG had a coverage gap so let the insults begin.

Breathe…..getting mad isn’t healthy.