11/1 Sorrows Furnace/Fergster/DR(Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nuttcase.2738

Nuttcase.2738

@Ynot.8397 I see what you are saying there, maybe if your server didn’t run the float the blob from BL to BL to just hold one objective like today and focus on the bigger picture then maybe the but-hurt maybe not as bad as it is. But while you float 30+ people to one borderland to protect a t3 keep and drop to an amazing 55 PPT I say GG mate.

So you’re saying we should have not held on to the last keep we had, and to just let you have it? And let me guess. You also would like it if we run out of spawn 1 by 1 so you can farm us there as well right? GG mate.

Human Guard-Human Mesmer-Asuran Necro
[BS]-[LION]-[Main]
Zerguson’s Crossing. 11111 all day, er day.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

fc is still a bunch of scrubs in my eyes. hats off to DR though they definitely stepped it up .. fc biggest flaw = 80 million man blob that doesnt spread their numbers out and cant due to lack of skill ..also if they cant keep a wp their pretty much done cuz they cant spam their whole server in. and that folks is fc exposed like dog nuts. my advice to DR if u wanna take 2nd focus getting down fc’s way points. keep their kitten paper and GG.

Teach us the advanced SF tactics of queuing all of the maps!
edit: I decided to take a few pictures of advanced SF tactics defending the empty map. Thank you all for this wonderful lesson.

Aaaaaaaaaaa thats my guild !!!!!

We are growing nice and healthy but I cant see myself in those pictures

FYI, the guy that was insulting you isnt from my guild, pls take out your frustrations in the correct direction. I know its rough but we had a blast, more then half the people there in those pics are actually our PVE, PVX players and casuals. Its really nice to see them take such interest and I hope it continues.

You should have seen us zerg the jumping puzzles on our last match up and trying to explain the bewildering PvE stuff to our hardcore WvW players !!! Now that was funny stuff, I think Katie got a RL migrane headache from it, bummer we didnt record it.

P.S. (the edit) kitten it !! the quote did not quote the attached images

That guy is a troll trying to cause division in SF by pointing CoSA being the whole server and by putting doubt in CoSA so they think they are the only big thing on SF. Please don’t let that crappy troll get to you, it was well played though, just not good enough for me.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

@Ynot.8397 I see what you are saying there, maybe if your server didn’t run the float the blob from BL to BL to just hold one objective like today and focus on the bigger picture then maybe the but-hurt maybe not as bad as it is. But while you float 30+ people to one borderland to protect a t3 keep and drop to an amazing 55 PPT I say GG mate.

So you’re saying we should have not held on to the last keep we had, and to just let you have it? And let me guess. You also would like it if we run out of spawn 1 by 1 so you can farm us there as well right? GG mate.

You could have taken 2 keeps while you lost 1. But hey, it’s a team choice.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

Posted by: salocinn.4120

salocinn.4120

It was a rather good team choice imo. During Bay battle in the afternoon my bags got fulled not 5 or 6, but 7 times in an hour! it’s an all time record. Your commanders just kept throwing ppl inside without using any basic strategy like portals or water fields. lulz

But ya let’s be honest there…we are intimidated by the fact that you found out about our DrA (double rainbow all the way) tactics we got from gold leagues during a secret meeting like you said earlier. We saw that you are countering it with a garnet level tactic called LMP ( let’s throw many players) tactic. But right now we are working on a platinum league tactic (also known as johto league). it’s called HKW (hide yo kids, hide yo wife). When this is gonna be perfected you guys will have no chance of winning!

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger
Kaze pewpew_80 Elementalist
Fergusons Crossing (Yarr)

(edited by salocinn.4120)

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

It was a rather good team choice imo. During Bay battle in the afternoon my bags got fulled not 5 or 6, but 7 times in an hour! it’s an all time record. Your commanders just kept throwing ppl inside without using any basic strategy like portals or water fields. lulz

But ya let’s be honest there…we are intimidated by the fact that you found out about our DrA (double rainbow all the way) tactics we got from gold leagues during a secret meeting like you said earlier. We saw that you are countering it with a garnet level tactic called LMP ( let’s throw many players) tactic. But right now we are working on a platinum league tactic (also known as johto league). it’s called HKW (hide yo kids, hide yo wife). When this is gonna be perfected you guys will have no chance of winning!

I hope what you do in life doesn’t involve having to be funny.
I hope you weren’t trying to be funny.

If you weren’t, what are you talking about?

in Match-ups

Posted by: PBruce.4507

PBruce.4507

Again, we want a GvG 15vs15 …. any???

MvM Guild – Sorrow´s Furnace

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

fc is still a bunch of scrubs in my eyes. hats off to DR though they definitely stepped it up .. fc biggest flaw = 80 million man blob that doesnt spread their numbers out and cant due to lack of skill ..also if they cant keep a wp their pretty much done cuz they cant spam their whole server in. and that folks is fc exposed like dog nuts. my advice to DR if u wanna take 2nd focus getting down fc’s way points. keep their kitten paper and GG.

you’re kittening garbage you moron. it’s easy to roflstomp someone with superior #s and then in hindsight say its because you have superior tactics.

you should stick to gaming because your ignorance won’t get you anywhere irl.

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

To add my useless two cents in… you don’t trade an upgraded keep for a paper keep if you can help it.

I tried to defend an upgraded garrison, think we had 3 or 4 AC’kittenting the gate and im not sure we killed anyone before that blob burned through reinforced gates because so many bodies were packed against it… imagine how bad it is trying to defend paper doors against that many.

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

edit: I decided to take a few pictures of advanced SF tactics defending the empty map. Thank you all for this wonderful lesson.

FYI, the guy that was insulting you isnt from my guild, pls take out your frustrations in the correct direction. I know its rough but we had a blast, more then half the people there in those pics are actually our PVE, PVX players and casuals. Its really nice to see them take such interest and I hope it continues.

You should have seen us zerg the jumping puzzles on our last match up and trying to explain the bewildering PvE stuff to our hardcore WvW players !!! Now that was funny stuff, I think Katie got a RL migrane headache from it, bummer we didnt record it.

Cosa makes up 90% of the server that I see. I just took a picture of one of the 10 zergs i found within seconds of reading his post. He said we had a huge blob come back to defend our border when SF comes in with 50 people to defend. You guys had at least 20 come in to defend that tower from 7. You also didn’t repair that wall. Shame on you.
No hard feelings about Cosa, it is just silly to insult FC and then see the same thing come from your server.
p.s. I know it was star I replied to, and yes, I know it is full of baddies.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Terrible troll has his panties up in a bunch
I lold

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

SF/DR we are very flattered by all this attention you’re giving us. bad for score, great for loot bags.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

I lold

I think hes right… Star has clearly been exposed: Hashtag Frauds

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I lold

Not a bit. You were paranoid enough to think I was trying to cause division in SF. lolwut? How can you possibly think that out of what I posted? You are not very bright.

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

I lold

Not a bit. You were paranoid enough to think I was trying to cause division in SF. lolwut? How can you possibly think that out of what I posted? You are not very bright.

you do know that dumb ppl don’t have the congnitive capacities to understand why they are as such and that the only possible outcome from telling a dumb he is dumb is " no you are the dumb one" right?

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Terrible troll brings his guildies in to look popular.
I lold more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

I lold more.

My turn! You feet smell and you look like a sack of Manure. Dude don’t know what you’re talking about but we’re epic trolls! I’d ask you to get on our level, but you fall behind in every attempt lolz

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Tripsalot.1803

Sir Tripsalot.1803

Cosa makes up 90% of the server that I see. I just took a picture of one of the 10 zergs i found within seconds of reading his post. He said we had a huge blob come back to defend our border when SF comes in with 50 people to defend. You guys had at least 20 come in to defend that tower from 7. You also didn’t repair that wall. Shame on you.
No hard feelings about Cosa, it is just silly to insult FC and then see the same thing come from your server.

90% of SF is Cosa? I’m calling bullkitten on that.
Sure, they have a huge player base and make up anywhere from 10-50% of our wvw population (at least since the season started), but they usually only have 1 Zerg going, sometimes 2 during NA primetime. Over-exaggerating because you are kittened about losing this week won’t change anything, it just makes you look ignorant.

Sorrow’s Furnace [SF] [mfya]
Mr Pocket Rocket~Charr~Guardian~Commander

in Match-ups

salocinn.4120

I lold more.

you sir are a gentleman and a scholar

Aurell Hawk_80 Ranger

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

90% of SF is Cosa? I’m calling bullkitten on that.
Sure, they have a huge player base and make up anywhere from 10-50% of our wvw population (at least since the season started), but they usually only have 1 Zerg going, sometimes 2 during NA primetime. Over-exaggerating because you are kittened about losing this week won’t change anything, it just makes you look ignorant.

Reading comprehension is a lovely thing. “90% of the server that I see.” Glad I could help.

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

I see we are starting early this week

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Posted by: RocSteady.9784

RocSteady.9784

Good times last night, here a battle after Ynots pictures of the Serengeti Migration

http://youtu.be/k3zY_fa8YG0

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nyin.5397

Nyin.5397

I have never posted on this forum (and don’t plan to make a habit of it) but I have to say, outmanned or not, FC has been one of the most fun servers to fight. You guys know what you’re doing.

So don’t give up on us FC! I need the carnage >:O

Also, to the random FC member from [Deth] who danced with us [Dawn] in DR bl…. you’re awesome lol.

Attachments:

Jaeil- [Dawn]

Sorrows Furnace: …..Ever the crazy, and proud of it.

(edited by Nyin.5397)

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

disappointed in the 2 Yarr inside our bay… it was just me are you that afraid of a solo ranger.

there was a Ferg warrior I had a couple good fights against, the best down at the SE camp around the view point, hadn’t come across a 2hander/bow usage quite like that before got me good, ill figure out how to deal with it sooner or later.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

welp so much for the PVe numbers push… if Hod didn’t chase ours away… SF sure is.

I hate you SF… I was on the AC in bay just now… seconds after I died a steel chest dropped at my feet…I hate you.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

(edited by irishhaf.1692)

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Turtling means you lose, slowly, but surely.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chuck Zitto.2367

Chuck Zitto.2367

Well this matchup is fun.
http://i.imgur.com/KC4dwL7.jpg
Not

in Match-ups

clint.5681

If anyone has any GvG or Fight Club info they would like to be known ill put it as the answer. That said i am exiting this sad thread.

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Eh… in a way its kind of a fun matchup… we all know the outcome so just find silly things to do to enjoy yourself.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Chuck Zitto.2367

Eh… in a way its kind of a fun matchup… we all know the outcome so just find silly things to do to enjoy yourself.

Been trying to do some roaming looking for some 1v1’s but nobody else roams except thieves. They know they can always shadow refuge and run away or reset until they win. So I usually just immobilize them and run off. Kinda fun trolling them making them chase me across half the map.

Serious question what do other non thieves feel about shadow refuge. Im cool with there lil 3 second stealths but shadow refuge is pretty much 6 seconds instantly and goes up to 15 seconds if they can stay inside for full duration. Pretty much every single thief in existence uses SR for a utility. Its basically a get out of jail free card. Its pretty much stronger than any other utility in the game or any elite skill. Its like a 95% chance to get out of any situation.

(edited by Chuck Zitto.2367)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

I MISS YOU SF!

BABY COME BACK… pls?

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

FIGHTCLUB!!!! Thursday night 7:00PM Mountain Time FC windmill!!!
Rules are:
1. If you can, try not to run a cheese build. It shows no skill and I will simply run a cheese build on my cheese alt and you will see why to AT LEAST TRY avoid running one.
2. NO TROLLING. You will get owned or asked to be owned/emoted/harassed.
3. NO FINISHING! This has to be brought up everytime or else some dumb FC or SF guy will stomp. DR is pretty squared away on this stuff, I only complain about these two other scrub servers

Reason for FC BL: There is alot of heat in this thread and it’s coming down to skill vs skill. Best bet is to SPvP but half of you nerds won’t do that because more balance makes you realize how much you suck Anyways I picked FCBL because [Yarr] is the only guild that ever shows up. If I choose DR that’s like saying kitten you to all their roamers who ACTUALLY DO show up to these. I didn’t pick SF because I think that their forum warriors should join the fun and walking too far is no fun.

Verdánt

(edited by Ebony.5738)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zaleta.1567

Zaleta.1567

to be serious FC, HOD, SF and GOM need to be in silver leagiue while us DR ET and AR need to be in bronze alone, itd prolly be a lot much closer score with just us three:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

sun bathing in this PPT. fc might wanna put your shades on for this 1.

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: PookieDaWombat.6209

PookieDaWombat.6209

welp so much for the PVe numbers push… if Hod didn’t chase ours away… SF sure is.

I hate you SF… I was on the AC in bay just now… seconds after I died a steel chest dropped at my feet…I hate you.

I’ve lost count of how many bags and chest Iost for that same reason. Hell i know of a few times that some members of [Yarr] were responsible for that very thing happening to me (much love ya’ll). Just part of the game.

[OTR] – Greck Howlbane – Guardian
Soraya Mayhew – Thief
Melissa Koris – Engie – SF for Life!

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

FIGHTCLUB!!!! Thursday night 7:00PM FC windmill!!!
Rules are:
1. If you can, try not to run a cheese build. It shows no skill and I will simply run a cheese build on my cheese alt and you will see why to AT LEAST TRY avoid running one.
3. NO FINISHING! This has to be brought up everytime or else some dumb FC or SF guy will stomp. DR is pretty squared away on this stuff, I only complain about these two other scrub servers

Reason for FC BL: There is alot of heat in this thread and it’s coming down to skill vs skill. Best bet is to SPvP but half of you nerds won’t do that because more balance makes you realize how much you suck Anyways I picked FCBL because [Yarr] is the only guild that ever shows up. If I choose DR that’s like saying kitten you to all their roamers who ACTUALLY DO show up to these. I didn’t pick SF because I think that their forum warriors should join the fun and walking too far is no fun.

[insert timezone here]

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

to be serious FC, HOD, SF and GOM need to be in silver leagiue while us DR ET and AR need to be in bronze alone, itd prolly be a lot much closer score with just us three:)

If we had a night team SF would be in silver, but until we do that, we will be stuck in bronze. HoD is the only one with a real night team in this league. Lets just hope our primetime can crush them as we did FC and DR.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Manoa.5897

Manoa.5897

OMG, for once, I found myself in an opponent’s screenshot! One of the few perks of being the only one in my guild that WvWs on a somewhat regular basis. :P

P.S. Wat? SF queues all the maps? Best joke I’ve seen in a long while.

Chaos Spatulai [Chef] | Paragon City Elite [PCE]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by Manoa.5897)

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Humility is a virtue in life. Trolling is not.

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

I don’t mind shadow refuge… most of the time if im fighting a good thief I would lose either way, but I love it against the bad to just average thieves… because I can almost taste the rage when they lose to a solo ranger.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

DR you aren’t going to get 2nd place.

SF tricked you into thinking you had a shot so that you will 2v1 on us with them.

Falling for it makes you look silly and weak. Take more than a tower in SF BL and I’ll retract my statement. If you can’t do that, what makes you think you deserve 2nd when we take their keeps daily?

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

DR you aren’t going to get 2nd place.

SF tricked you into thinking you had a shot so that you will 2v1 on us with them.

Falling for it makes you look silly and weak. Take more than a tower in SF BL and I’ll retract my statement. If you can’t do that, what makes you think you deserve 2nd when we take their keeps daily?

That’s why SF is bronze. The fact anyone can just walk in and take our keeps during our downtime.

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

Just like to point out Solstice… when I have been on in this matchup I have fought FC far more in DR bl than SF… SF typically locusts through the map and leaves…. FC takes and stays.

So the wrong is on both sides because im sure we have commanders focusing on FC, and its obvious in my play times FC has commanders focusing on DR.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Humility is a virtue in life. Trolling is not.

That’s wrong. It depends on who you troll.

Trolling turtlers is most definitely a virtue.

in Match-ups

Chuck Zitto.2367

FIGHTCLUB!!!! Thursday night 7:00PM FC windmill!!!
Rules are:

I might show up but its usually always mesmers and thieves which are like specific 1v1 characters/builds. I am to poor to make a character/gear set specifically for fight night.

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

May I suggest that fightclub doesnt take place in the BG we’ll continuously hit all week?

-SF

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

So what I have seen so far… evening NA prime time late side of it… FC wants to focus DR because they cant match SF numbers (im guessing)… mornings NA time SF is focusing DR because they cant or wont fight FC…

Then we have people complaining about who DR attacks when from what I have seen so far we have attacked both opponents in the morning and the evening.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

@FC:
You should take our efforts at reset as a complement. We remembered being beaten by you so we got the word out that FC is not to be underestimated. We have a fairly strong cross guild communication network so its no surprise that players came out in droves in responce. Everyone was told that this is a new FC and to expect a long and exhausting week. “Get you’re PvE done before reset because you wont get the chance to do it next week” was repeted often.
In short: When you beat us, you earned our respect as dangerous adversarys. We have responded acordingly.
Best,
~G27

I don’t think I could have said it any better.

Please FC do not take the attention you are getting as a sign of disrespect, it is quite the opposite.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

I was speaking as of this morning we kept getting pushed in EB and our BL by DR while we were trying to push SF.

Why?

shortly after I posted that DR went and took 2 towers and some camps in SF so technically I must retract my statement.

Now SF is down to 155 PPT with almost 100% paper in EB and their BL. The week days will go nothing like the weekend although the lead is very unlikely to be able to overcome.

in Match-ups

irishhaf.1692

shrugs our entire bl is paper… Fc helped make it that way… in a perfect world FC and DR would lay a wooping on SF, but I don’t see it happening now.

I would prefer it personally…

That said… considering how outnumbered DR is I think were doing pretty well.

Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

clint.5681

I also think DR is doing pretty well