11/1 Sorrows Furnace/Fergster/DR(Round 3)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jesse.4631

Jesse.4631

Only when I am playing an asuran.

Also will yarr ever run anything but 3-4 thieves and 2-3 D/D eles?

Also perplex runes are so August.

I’d ask for you to blob more but i’m afraid you listen lolz

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: King Amadaeus.8619

King Amadaeus.8619

I’d ask for you to have more hammer warrs but i’m afraid you listen lolz

450 people, bound to be some of errthing.

Fun fights, I know I am doing something right when I start to see FC people with COSA tags lol.

Had a blast guys/gals of yarr, see ya tomorrow.

Later jess.

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

450 people, bound to be some of errthing.

Fun fights, I know I am doing something right when I start to see FC people with COSA tags lol.

Had a blast guys/gals of yarr, see ya tomorrow.

Later jess.

cya loot bags

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

Its hard to tell when they’re running back to spawn so fast. I also lol’d everytime that d/d missed RTL.

Will Yarr be at fight club, I mean not there to break it up like last FC match?

Its in the forum question, yeah :p look forward to seeing you there

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: MethaneGas.8357

MethaneGas.8357

How about….

Necro, Ele, Mesmer, Guardian and Warrior, DR[OHai]
YouTube Channel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gab Superstar.4059

Gab Superstar.4059

I didn’t know #Roaming was a running contest but tonight I fought an FC warrior who made me think twice.

Sincerely,
Detective Miss Winters,
Very Good Detectives [VGD],
We make Devona’s Rest free of crime!

Very Good Detectives [VGD]
Devonas Rest 4 lyfe

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChuckNorris.9413

ChuckNorris.9413

I just wanted to say that the 15 min fight between SF and FC at Umber camp at about 8:30 P.M. CST was the best zerg vs zerg fight I have been in. Not very exp’d in WvW but still. Too bad we (FC) had to leave to defend SMC from DR. And I don’t wanna play favorites but I’m pretty sure we won. Good job to both sides

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ebony.5738

Ebony.5738

WTF!!! We have more than one Shadow Refuge bot??? And we are aware that Deeez is the only ele that can clone himself and shatter because hes op and needs nerfed.

Verdánt

in Match-ups

Posted by: irishhaf.1692

irishhaf.1692

Its so cute.. FC focusing us as often as they can… even more cute when the SF zerg runs past FC to attack us… so sad.

Especially after all the tears FC shed about us daring to take something of theirs…

Deritt ranger lv 80 (Un-retired… liking longbow)
Devona Borders (DB)
Devonas rest.

in Match-ups

Posted by: beyonder.9735

beyonder.9735

o god cant wait to til reset.. really bored of Scruberson’s Crossing and Scrubona’s rest..

Mesmer – Geekin The Visage
Necro – Mavaldo Gravemore [StaR]

in Match-ups

Posted by: MrFancyCloudMan.4635

MrFancyCloudMan.4635

As being one of my first weeks doing wvw I am having a lot of fun. This week I have learned a lot about wvw and made a lot of money. Keep up the good work DR and SF (:

High As A Cloud [EDGE] FC

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khanswrath.1032

Khanswrath.1032

“I would have gotten away with it if it wasn’t for you meddling kids!!!”

Khanswrath-80 Thief [ODN]
“Do not argue with an idiot.
He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. "

in Match-ups

Posted by: Detharos.3157

Detharos.3157

It’s a shame that this back-and-forth chest thumping always happens, but I suppose that’s just the nature of the game. Realistically, no server is going to have precisely matched numbers and off-peak times no matter what eye candy rewards ArenaNet offers as enticement. There’s always going to be winners and consequently losers as well, and its a given with the league system that just about every server out there is putting in enough effort to be “deserving” a win; the end result of that is hard feelings when that win is not attained or appears unobtainable. (For FC this probably further fueled by that narrow loss to DH the other week.)

While SF does have some insane numbers, they appear to have toned it down quite a bit in the weekdays.. at least enough to allow me some room to solo. I’m grateful for that. And personally, I’m just pleased to have seen most of my opponents being respectful when they run me down and not dancing and laughing like raging madmen.

I fought a powerful SF warrior (vox guild I think?) the other day. You had me stuck on the defensive every time we fought and grasping at straws just to stay alive. Most formidable. You made me also realize I have a lot more room for improvement in timing my blocks. Hats off to you.

As for DR, its always a pleasure to tango with you folks. (Which is most often the case as I usually roll in your BL to avoid the 50-man zergs in certain other bls.) I always find the majority of DR players I encounter to be respectful and worthy opponents on the battlefield, always open to a challenge.

P.S.: TBH, maybe I’m just a masochist, but some times I really do miss those good ol’ Glicko Ghetto/Post ghetto tier 8 days. I’m glad they put in new rewards and achievements and such, but that feeling of pressure they create was absent in those days. Back then we fought SF and ET (for a while at least) with just as much a fierce desire to win with no eye candy fancy achievements and reward placements or whatever being dangled on a fishing rod in front of us. Just a simple desire to win fueled by intense rivalries and an always-present desire to escape the gravity of the black hole that was the tier 8 Glicko ratings. Even when we knew our efforts would amount to nothing in that system, we still fought like beasts. (Well aside from that one two-weekish period when our morale and spirit was genuinely broken by the intensity of the grind.. which also happened to SF and ET at some points.)

Dathaul, 80 Melee Ranger
Ferguson’s Crossing server.

(edited by Detharos.3157)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narsil.6579

Narsil.6579

FC rage? tis one pug and his naive nature lol, FC doesn’t do peace treaties or cease fires, we either pull off one enemy to hit another. FC has had these past Alliances made by commanders of one guild with another, and never did they work, in fact I was there when FC allied with DR but in reality it was just a certain guild with another guild, and that blew over quickly because no one else cared and we atked each other in open combat, so please don’t judge the whole server from 1 person and his 8 friends who might not even know how dumb it was to make a post like that, ty stay mature!

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lunarain.8430

Lunarain.8430

WTF!!! We have more than one Shadow Refuge bot??? And we are aware that Deeez is the only ele that can clone himself and shatter because hes op and needs nerfed.

y not bought me as his shadow refuge bot >.<

Ferguson’s Crossing [Yarr]
Alice Loss (Mesmer)
Angelica Loss (Thief)

in Match-ups

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

What I am really trying to say is if DR had stepped up to do their best during the SF prime time, we both could have held out against SF, but no, we were being attacked, either alliance or not, SF kept a steady hold of ppt, and DR could have prevented its borderland from being taken just like FC held out bay and farmed CoSa and StaR zergs at some point :P you guys gave me several exotics, I made around 10g one night ty

Yeah we made a lot of loot too. But what we were doing was testing your response, thats why we only hit 1 keep and not 2. Tell us about the real attack of StaR and CoSA on your garrison while you lost bay an hour and a half later.

PS: Gratz on your gold, just 12 more days like that and you can transfer over to SF. We’ll be…. expecting you.

I run with Deth, but I can also tell you about how we farmed CoSA and StaR constantly in our BL, in the water camp and in our bay most of the time, I used to be in SF, in the old days when King was around with Seven Mirror, Jugglez, Shield, Priest of Lyssa etc. I won’t leave FC though, I appreciate the invite, but I like good fights, If people like me and others left, you wouldn’t have much to fight :/ tl’dr : I was in King for a brief period of time, they taught me a lot in my fighting, but in Fc i learned organized fighting, I thank Seven and all the others for helping me when I needed training in roaming and dueling.

Lol, been farming Deth all morning. We been taking turns killing you guys so everyone gets thier fair share of loots.
LOL I literally killed a Deth gaurdian while he was cowering and trying to turtle in the middle of 6 server mates.
Was laughing so hard I dropped my mouse.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

What I am really trying to say is if DR had stepped up to do their best during the SF prime time, we both could have held out against SF, but no, we were being attacked, either alliance or not, SF kept a steady hold of ppt, and DR could have prevented its borderland from being taken just like FC held out bay and farmed CoSa and StaR zergs at some point :P you guys gave me several exotics, I made around 10g one night ty

Yeah we made a lot of loot too. But what we were doing was testing your response, thats why we only hit 1 keep and not 2. Tell us about the real attack of StaR and CoSA on your garrison while you lost bay an hour and a half later.

PS: Gratz on your gold, just 12 more days like that and you can transfer over to SF. We’ll be…. expecting you.

I run with Deth, but I can also tell you about how we farmed CoSA and StaR constantly in our BL, in the water camp and in our bay most of the time, I used to be in SF, in the old days when King was around with Seven Mirror, Jugglez, Shield, Priest of Lyssa etc. I won’t leave FC though, I appreciate the invite, but I like good fights, If people like me and others left, you wouldn’t have much to fight :/ tl’dr : I was in King for a brief period of time, they taught me a lot in my fighting, but in Fc i learned organized fighting, I thank Seven and all the others for helping me when I needed training in roaming and dueling.

Lol, been farming Deth all morning. We been taking turns killing you guys so everyone gets thier fair share of loots.
LOL I literally killed a Deth gaurdian while he was cowering and trying to turtle in the middle of 6 server mates.

Nah, can’t happen. FC is the only server that can farm other servers! I need to see video evidence or I am forced to refer to you as a scrub. Those are the rules, sorry.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hollywood.7450

Hollywood.7450

You must be delusional. As it is and always will be for Deth. I offer you a 15v15 GvG. Otherwise stop wasting my time. Though you probably don’t even have a guild.

[NS] Nightshîft – Yelloww

in Match-ups

Posted by: ptitminou.6489

ptitminou.6489

You must be delusional. As it is and always will be for Deth. I offer you a 15v15 GvG. Otherwise stop wasting my time. Though you probably don’t even have a guild.

You know, Pbruce wants to train his guild in open field combat, you should hook up for a GvG with him.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten
Because censorship is the most important part of the MMO business.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Theres only 2 or 3 deth on atm in wvw, who are you farming?? 1 or 2 guys, lol come GvG

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

scratch that we only have 2 guys in wvw atm, lmfao oh my farming our whole guild hahahahaha, also when we farm zergs, we dont farm 1 or 2 guys and go on forums to gloat about it, we farm whole entire 40 man to 60 man blobs, so yeah… come GvG or meet up with us around the evening when we have our 20 man out

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

IoJ is obviously the winning factor here guys, pls stop fighting over nonsensical business.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigsal.7061

bigsal.7061

HAHA, good stuff. just stomped one while fighting the guild claimer at a camp.
I think farming them is bad enough, lets not comment on it anymore.
Im starting to feel bad now……

StaR-SF
Crazyhorse

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Ohh look its the bag talking, great you had your fun , now get back in my bagslot I only respect StaR for Shield and some of my old guild mates , out of that, haven’t been impressed, your lot wiped to pugs last time I was there in the waterlake camp, good times, also stomping one, again doesnt define a whole guild, lol 1/10 would see you wipe again as a whole blob :P

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Ohh look its the bag talking, great you had your fun , now get back in my bagslot I only respect StaR for Shield and some of my old guild mates , out of that, haven’t been impressed, your lot wiped to pugs last time I was there in the waterlake camp, good times, also stomping one, again doesnt define a whole guild, lol 1/10 would see you wipe again as a whole blob :P

About wiping… WZ and Deth, together, wiped to FARM – the PvE people learning about WvW. I lost respect for WZ right there. It was the first time I ever saw deth together, was not impressed.

kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten kitten

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

About wiping… WZ and Deth, together, wiped to FARM – the PvE people learning about WvW. I lost respect for WZ right there. It was the first time I ever saw deth together, was not impressed.

We will leave it at this, if you want to confirm this wipe, well come GvG, get in touch with hollywood to set one up, or just stay shut

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

We will leave it at this, if you want to confirm this wipe, well come GvG, get in touch with hollywood to set one up, or just stay shut

GvG might be interesting, but I think the PPT means a lot of people are doing pve crap until reset getting ready for HoD. Maybe if we do field 15, I’ll propose it to the group.

in Match-ups

Jesse.4631

This weeks forum is amazing! <3 i refresh and there’s litterly 2 more replies lol

Pink Sylvari FTW!

in Match-ups

Posted by: TakeCare.3182

TakeCare.3182

Attachments:

YouTube channel
Thief | Mesmer | Elementalist

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

FC rage? tis one pug and his naive nature lol, FC doesn’t do peace treaties or cease fires, we either pull off one enemy to hit another. FC has had these past Alliances made by commanders of one guild with another, and never did they work, in fact I was there when FC allied with DR but in reality it was just a certain guild with another guild, and that blew over quickly because no one else cared and we atked each other in open combat, so please don’t judge the whole server from 1 person and his 8 friends who might not even know how dumb it was to make a post like that, ty stay mature!

Oh look its that warrior with legendarys that runs for spawn.

Q: Why do warriors still use GS?
A: Look how fast we can run away if it looks like we might lose

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Micbobo.1378

Micbobo.1378

Personally I don’t recall this happening but even if it did it’s nothing impressive. Deth and WZ didn’t field more then 15 people each for the whole matchup. They often seem bigger cause other guilds like to run with them. Also, when FARM is running they always have other guilds with them which gives them ridiculous numbers. I often do /supplyinfo while I am leading just to have an idea of how many are following me. Most of the time we are between 15 to 30 defending against 50-60. There is a limit to what being a little coordinated can do so don’t start trash talking guilds when they are outnumbered most of the time and still manage to win most of the fights

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Personally I don’t recall this happening but even if it did it’s nothing impressive. Deth and WZ didn’t field more then 15 people each for the whole matchup. They often seem bigger cause other guilds like to run with them. Also, when FARM is running they always have other guilds with them which gives them ridiculous numbers. I often do /supplyinfo while I am leading just to have an idea of how many are following me. Most of the time we are between 15 to 30 defending against 50-60. There is a limit to what being a little coordinated can do so don’t start trash talking guilds when they are outnumbered most of the time and still manage to win most of the fights

Ts3. Correct builds. People listening. Discipline. 30 wipes 60 all day.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

With ideal situations yes. That is assuming they are all using ts3, don’t hace a bunch of rally bait with them, etc. FC has a lot more people in the map than on TS a vast majority of the time. Reset is when you will see the best of FC.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Micbobo.1378

Yes, 30 people in teamspeak. When I say we have 30 people on tag it doesn’t mean they are all in teamspeak and it doesnt mean they are running the right builds. Also, that 60 isnt full of pugs either which means we run a few coordinated against a few coordinated or more and I did say we win most of the fights.

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

I run hammer bro, get on my lvl #tier1tactics #yolo #hammer #swag420

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

WZ and Deth don’t even run in the same TS at times, and you telling me what 15-30 people can harass a 60 man who clearly can do the same, I am gonna transfer to vabbi, atleast there I can lead 5 man in TS and wipe 30

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: vitali.1609

vitali.1609

LOL your tears feed our server and again im sorry for farming you and your guildies it really wasnt intentional but ty for the loots.
Off to work so do me a favor Deth…..check the scoreboard.
With the beating your taking and the fact that you guys are on farm status you should think about being the ones keeping it shut.

in Match-ups

Posted by: clint.5681

clint.5681

Man this thread is so boring and sad :/

Rangir Dangir – Ranger | Mr. Ragr- Guardian| Sneak Stab – Thief | Mr. Ragir- Warrior
[url=https://] [/url]

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

LOL your tears feed our server and again im sorry for farming you and your guildies it really wasnt intentional but ty for the loots.
With the beating your taking and the fact that you guys are on farm status you should think about being the ones keeping it shut.

Idk what guild you are but bring it bro, gvg us and 1v1 me, and also PPT doesn’t determine skill, it determines coverage :P, if your server was so skilled you wouldn’t be in Bronze bro, FC on the other hand we are proud to stomp server even without numbers, I would say more, but before you tell us to check the scoreboard, i want you to come back later this evening and prove it, also idk when you farm Deth, but so far we have had successful nights , with a 15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs in reset.

Also saying you farm Deth, we only come out for 1-2 hours and do our job of cleaning up everything, so saying you farm Deth, you might be killing 1 or 2 or 3 at a time when everyone from the guild isn’t on, meanwhile, we have wiped several of your blobs with pugs and organized, I’m sorry but I am not even raging, if you don’t GvG or 1v1 don’t talk because all you are doing is this.

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

ptitminou.6489

Actually there were 37 in the FARM group at our peak. Nothing more. Deth alone triggered orange swords when we met them on an occasion, so at least 25 (and they had us beat till one of them, maybe a pug, not wearing the right gear rallied 10 of us). And WZ looked like they fielded a lot more than Deth but 1 or 2 bad necros can make that an illusion. Anyhow, they were all on mumble and it was funny to see WvW guilds wipe on a group that was a majority of PvE players.

I would be ashamed and left if it happened to a WvW group I’m in.

in Match-ups

Micbobo.1378

There you said it. 37 in FARM + the people following that makes a good 50-60. And they were in mumble too. That means you had more people in mumble alone then we had in our entire zerg

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Actually there were 37 in the FARM group at our peak. Nothing more. Deth alone triggered orange swords when we met them on an occasion, so at least 25 (and they had us beat till one of them, maybe a pug, not wearing the right gear rallied 10 of us). And WZ looked like they fielded a lot more than Deth but 1 or 2 bad necros can make that an illusion. Anyhow, they were all on mumble and it was funny to see WvW guilds wipe on a group that was a majority of PvE players.

I would be ashamed and left if it happened to a WvW group I’m in.

I am gonna go and just shut my computer down, gosh the facepalm is too strong with this one…. You do realize that you just admitted to 37 man group and orange swords… Orange sword pop when a 25 total group fights, it doesn’t matter if its your side or the contrary side, orange swords are just an indication of 25 or more, so that doesn’t hold value to WZ fielding 25 as well, and I seen FARM + COSA + STAR together so don’t even say you field 37 in total because you have more pugs and with you.

Also Deth fields 15-20 at most , and we don’t usually use the public TS , we usually run separate, and most of the time its pugs who join on us when we rally to farm your blobs. In fact I heard Farm isn’t even a PvE guild, its a WvW playerbase guild who PvE’s.

You should just quit your WvW guild bro, because so far you are the only still here, clearly any other guild would have stepped in, but here you are alone, so alone…

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

(edited by Narsil.6579)

in Match-ups

King Amadaeus.8619

There you said it. 37 in FARM + the people following that makes a good 50-60. And they were in mumble too. That means you had more people in mumble alone then we had in our entire zerg

Everyone knows that SF moved to Ventrillo 3 weeks ago bro…

Mag Server Leader

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agricola.2817

Agricola.2817

This is probably the saddest thread on the forums right now. Everyone acting like they just threw their favorite toy out of the pram.

FC- TCCP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Idk what guild you are but bring it bro, gvg us and 1v1 me, and also PPT doesn’t determine skill, it determines coverage :P, if your server was so skilled you wouldn’t be in Bronze bro, FC on the other hand we are proud to stomp server even without numbers, I would say more, but before you tell us to check the scoreboard, i want you to come back later this evening and prove it, also idk when you farm Deth, but so far we have had successful nights , with a 15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs in reset.

Also saying you farm Deth, we only come out for 1-2 hours and do our job of cleaning up everything, so saying you farm Deth, you might be killing 1 or 2 or 3 at a time when everyone from the guild isn’t on, meanwhile, we have wiped several of your blobs with pugs and organized, I’m sorry but I am not even raging, if you don’t GvG or 1v1 don’t talk because all you are doing is this.

Funny, but arnt you doing EXACTLY what you are saying not to do? You keep talking all this “15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs” yet you have no proof yourself. How lame can someone be to call others out for the EXACT SAME thing.

And I have to say, if everything you have said is true, then there is no way you could be losing in score because you guys wipe us with less than half out numbers, right? No way we could be beating you by 60k+ points if our zergs wiped to you every time.

I mean, talking smack is one thing, making no sense and calling people out for doing what you do is just….

Attachments:

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime

(edited by Cantur Soulfyre.5409)

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Ventrilo … TS … okk?? as always sorry if umm Deth somehow outnumbers you in fights, because we clearly have a 60+ with us, tell the 40 members of Deth missing to start repping and to join Deth because we need them to move to silver tier ty

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Oh man I cant wait til I get back into the lower tiers again after this league crap.

Isle Of Janthir

in Match-ups

Narsil.6579

Funny, but arnt you doing EXACTLY what you are saying not to do? You keep talking all this “15-20 man wiping your 50-60 man blobs” yet you have no proof yourself. How lame can someone be to call others out for the EXACT SAME thing.

And I have to say, if everything you have said is true, then there isn o way you could be losing in score because you guys wipe us with less than half out numbers, right? No way we could be beating you by 60k+ points if our zergs wiped to you every time.

I mean, talking smack is one thing, making no sense and calling people out for doing what you do is just….

You are talking PPT, which doesn’t mean skill, it means numbers and coverage, all I am saying is how bad your blobs are against a well organized group, we wipe your blobs when we log and if we could somehow make copies of our 20 man we would win this, but no we don’t have numbers, and only when we log do we wipe you and then leave.

I have taken SS of the fights, I have em, and I would post em and trust me you wouldn’t want me proving you wrong, we have wiped your blobs, so stop talking trash and come GvG or 1v1, I don’t care, you farm us and whatever you should prove it. I can show you the SS but then you would cry about it being a fluke, or how pugs, or something, and I want you to wipe us in a GvG and then shut us up.

Sorry but due to your lack of skill and ignorance you will never make it to silver league, you will be here forever only to be second after HoD’s blob, or NSP when they come down here, as for FC , we will just grow until we finally move to your spot

[HP/MM]Mesmer / Warrior
Borlis Noob / FergPug
Scout Sailor Moon

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Cantur Soulfyre.5409

Ventrilo … TS … okk?? as always sorry if umm Deth somehow outnumbers you in fights, because we clearly have a 60+ with us, tell the 40 members of Deth missing to start repping and to join Deth because we need them to move to silver tier ty

LOL, you have pugs and others with you just like CoSA does. Stop making yourself look foolish.

Cantar Soulfyre-Norn W|Canter Soulfyre-Human G|Cantirus Foghorn – Charr R
Born and raised in Sorrow’s Furnace – WvWvWest Coast Squad
“All hail the mighty Flame Ram!!!” – said by Someone Somewhere at Sometime