11/15 FA/CD/EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Sir Isaac The Great.5341

Once again this forum is mostly filled with chest thumping and QQin adults. It is a game people…

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

i can write in 3 more lenguages if u need to ? i talk 4 lenguages , how many do u speak ? eng and …. ?? mmmm nothing else hjajaja ^^ so cute

BTW Craig if u think SoR is goin to give u what u need now ? i not sure about that i just login yesterday over there and even MAGUMMA was killin SoR Zerg in MagBL ^^, and there was no quee on the maps, so why again are you in Silver if SoR has no quee on the maps ??? ^^.

that guy Tytos from Choo is so baddy jajajaaj ^^

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

(edited by Tyrion.5764)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

CORE, don’t lie about having a GvG with us. If we did then neither of our 3 leaders OR our entire guild knew about it. Stop making kitten up. And not showing for a GvG? Mind telling me the story behind that one? As the GvG driver for DIE I’d like to hear this fascinating story of where my team arranged a fight, and didn’t follow through with it.

Nox you need to go take your medication, cause the kitten you’re spewing is all lies. Recruit off of FA? We aren’t even recruiting off ebay. And FA blobs worse then BG ever did. Or any T1 blob for that matter, difference is your blobs are absolute trash

Yes, I responded to the GvG post about Monday. Then our leader scheduled a GvG for Thursday at 7pm server with you. We waited and messaged any member of DIE online that we could find and did not get an answer from anyone. A response would have been nice, but alas, none of your members could take the time to respond. After that, I’m not sure if we will GvG with you. It’s up to our driver.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

I had fun tonight, but FA seemed off their game. Most of the bigger guilds weren’t on EBG apparently. Also, lol at the FA group (I think it was BLOB, but it might have been GLOB) that wanted to run in to Anz and just… didn’t because we waited outside the door until the lord was dead. So much lewt.

Quite a lot of them were in Ehmry Bay Borderlands, and probably in the other ones, guaranteeing they’d keep their stuff in those maps. In the long run, Eternal really isn’t that useful for points…the borderlands are.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrion.5764

Tyrion.5764

thats racist dude not all people who talk spanish are from mexico, report !!

Tyryon Delos Bravos – Leader and Commander [BOMB] Bomb On me

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

This thread escalated quickly.

One time I stabbed a guy in the heart with a trident.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

that was actually a game…inner joke, no disrespect meant from it, sorry if it hurts ur inner feelings

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ninjambo.3784

ninjambo.3784

Fact: dIE get farmed on the daily
Fact: Brutus and Craig are both mad.
Fact: A backup RET commander wiped DIE with no commanding experience
Fact: Brutus/Craig are worse than first time commander

T1 boosted your numbers and egos, but your skill is nowhere to be found :/

I feel sorry for you guys

Stawker / Lord Stawk
Founder and former Guild Leader of [RET] Reticle
Current Guild Leader of [BLNT] Better Luck Next Time

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Melanion.4892

Melanion.4892

Think i lost what respect i had for DiE. I don’t think i ever seen some much kitten before. :P It really show the maturity lvl they have from these post.

This made me laugh.

I had fun tonight, but FA seemed off their game. Most of the bigger guilds weren’t on EBG apparently. Also, lol at the FA group (I think it was BLOB, but it might have been GLOB) that wanted to run in to Anz and just… didn’t because we waited outside the door until the lord was dead. So much lewt.

Quite a lot of them were in Ehmry Bay Borderlands, and probably in the other ones, guaranteeing they’d keep their stuff in those maps. In the long run, Eternal really isn’t that useful for points…the borderlands are.

Ebay Bl was queued, probably full of FA and Ebay. We made use of the people we had by helping us tick at +400 for a number of tallies. I’d say that in the long run, any opportunity for us to tick higher than CD is an opportunity worth taking. FA’s winning this matchup, and last time we fought CD, they caught up mid-week.

Claude – Pink Fairy Mesmer

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

also DIE still is scared for a rematch GvG with RET after we stomped you 7-0

Remember guys, when you die in gw2 you dont actually die IRL. No need to be so scared.

Stawker / Lord Stawk

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

also DIE still is scared for a rematch GvG with RET after we stomped you 7-0

Remember guys, when you die in gw2 you dont actually die IRL. No need to be so scared.

That pressure bro. They can’t handle it.

One of the many reasons they left SoR, them wipes they got from BG hurt them deep inside. Its hard to wipe to BG, since BG is so bad.

You’re looking at a broken guild man.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Queue the angry reply posts.

EVERYBODY’S MAD BRO!?!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Remember guys, when you die in gw2 you dont actually die IRL.

This is a lie, I once had a friend who played gw2…

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

ninjambo.3784

Brutus is DIE sponsored by Coke?

Stawker / Lord Stawk

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UltraHiDef.4809

UltraHiDef.4809

#BestEle >:)

Attachments:

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

OMG a picture of an FA player in wvw without 50+ friendly dots on the mini map! ) 0.o

EDIT: oh wait your in a friendly camp.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

OMG a picture of an FA player in wvw without 50+ friendly dots on the mini map! ) 0.o

Haha, good one

Same old joke with a fresh approach. I like it.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yougottawanna.7420

Yougottawanna.7420

Man if you’re on Ebay and complaining about numbers so much you’re just gonna give yourself an ulcer. Yeah, FA has greater numbers than you. What do you expect us to do? Tell our guys to go home, WvW is canceled? We wouldn’t tell them that and they wouldn’t (and shouldn’t) listen to us if we did.

And if a zerg comes across a roaming group of course we kill them. We don’t stop to have a philosophical debate about it first. This is WvW for kitten’s sake.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Was on a friendly camp in EB’s Ebay’s side of the map, 6 Ebays were afraid to come and fight me alone.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cheloss.1453

Cheloss.1453

wants some GvG?, 15v15 or 20v20. somo rookies in GvG but accept any challenge

Por la Razón o La Fuerza [CL]
Fuerte de Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Absolutely not FA’s fault. Nor is there anything they can do about it. But I’m going to let FA PVD the rest of the week.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

And if a zerg comes across a roaming group of course we kill them. We don’t stop to have a philosophical debate about it first. This is WvW for kitten’s sake.

No dude they’d rather complain about it.

Its like this is their first pvp game…

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

ermagerd Ebay actually managed to outman fa ONCE oceanic, ON A WEEKEND.

everyone troll Ebay now. Having numbers once for maybe… an hour… means they are hax liars and bads.

Sorry, most of us got laid off this week. Bandwagon to us now.

(Btw on a previous page a CD posted a screenie of a conversation with some FA commander.. Your responses were hilarious. I love you.)

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Haha, listen it isnt that you guys have numbers, its that if we actually to catch you guys (in my experience) with equals or 1v1, even 2v3 or w/e they just run. They dont even TRY to fight just beeline to the nearest tower, zerg, etc. To make it worse the inevitable zerg will roll through and then #emotespam if they happen to catch you. You like to spam 111111 in a zerg? Ok play as you want but dont be a kitten about it if you happen to blob over 3 guys. Its bad sportsmanship, its cowardice, and its rude. So yea, im going to say something about it.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

In this reset i have 20-30 BOMB. So Militia or pugs are not doin anything in favor to us, its all BOMB !!!

LOL so the other 20 pugs in your zerg just stood there and cheered for you?

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: TooBz.3065

TooBz.3065

Haha, listen it isnt that you guys have numbers, its that if we actually to catch you guys (in my experience) with equals or 1v1, even 2v3 or w/e they just run. They dont even TRY to fight just beeline to the nearest tower, zerg, etc. To make it worse the inevitable zerg will roll through and then #emotespam if they happen to catch you. You like to spam 111111 in a zerg? Ok play as you want but dont be a kitten about it if you happen to blob over 3 guys. Its bad sportsmanship, its cowardice, and its rude. So yea, im going to say something about it.

TBH, if I’m out roaming and I engage another solo person, I frequently end up getting ganked by his 4 friends hiding around the corner. Sometimes there’s no upside to engaging, especially if you want to be doing something else.

Anything I post is just the opinion of a very vocal minority of 1.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tom.8029

Tom.8029

Every server has zergs. But not everyone on a server zergs. I run solo in WvW all the time. I often 1v2 and 1v3. I may not always win. But if I lose, I make them work for their kill.

Primordial Dragons [Drgn]
Fort Aspenwood Elementalist

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

[WS] was scheduled for a 5v5 and 8v8 vs. DIE 6 PM PST yesterday. I was contact by one DIE guild leader, my co-leader was contacted by the DIE GvG co-leader guy both said they were rallying their guys and they’d get back at us in 30 mins. We asked where they wanted to do it, then both were offline (I was online for 3 more hours after that with no other PMs with either) . IDK what happened, but it seems like FA guilds are having a hard time actually getting a GvG with DIE.
We had lots of fun fights yesterday in CDBL with both other servers having a pretty good presence. Keep it up guys hopefully the week can have some good fights. Let’s put the PPT aside, any FAer coming in here trying to pretend like this matchup PPT has anything to do with anything in this matchup is delusional. We have much better coverage, and the best we can all hope for at this point is some good fights.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

Well guys, don’t fight over GvGs, let’s agree that you’re all bad guilds.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Oh I’m definitely a baddie. I spam #1 on guardian staff to get some tags then run into the nearest tower, safe and sound. Uplevels unite!

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

Was on a friendly camp in EB’s Ebay’s side of the map, 6 Ebays were afraid to come and fight me alone.

That’s cause usually when you try to 1v1 an FA player, 50 others are hidding in the bushes near him waiting to jump on you

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Maybe they don’t want to die? People know NA is good at roaming. That is what you guys do. You are very good at it and I’m sure 8 times out of 10 you win an even fight. Sure, many people will keep on trying to fight you and trying to win, but many would rather not.

You seem to have a very low tolerance for anything not suited to your playstyle. Either people run away and not fight or they are zergers who blob over you.

I would like to extend you an offer to gather up 20 of your buddies and actually try zerg fighting. Maybe you will realize its not all about spamming 1. Maybe your opinions will stay the same. I don’t know.

Anyways, people are probably going to spam emotes as long as the game exists. So just move on and go roflstomp other players in a small-sided fight after you respawn.

(edited by Tibstrike.2974)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

UltraHiDef.4809

That’s cause usually when you try to 6v1 an FA player, 50 others are hidding in the bushes near him waiting to jump on you

Fixed your post for you.

(edited by UltraHiDef.4809)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

[WS] was scheduled for a 5v5 and 8v8 vs. DIE 6 PM PST yesterday. I was contact by one DIE guild leader, my co-leader was contacted by the DIE GvG co-leader guy both said they were rallying their guys and they’d get back at us in 30 mins. We asked where they wanted to do it, then both were offline (I was online for 3 more hours after that with no other PMs with either) . IDK what happened, but it seems like FA guilds are having a hard time actually getting a GvG with DIE.
We had lots of fun fights yesterday in CDBL with both other servers having a pretty good presence. Keep it up guys hopefully the week can have some good fights. Let’s put the PPT aside, any FAer coming in here trying to pretend like this matchup PPT has anything to do with anything in this matchup is delusional. We have much better coverage, and the best we can all hope for at this point is some good fights.

Last night they camped the ebay bl FA spawn (really just BURN/TUNE) with about 50. We rolled around and tilled their back line for a while then they suicided into the legendaries. I’ve got screenshots.

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

(edited by cobracommander.5861)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

I was a bad boy today. Anet awarded me with my 1st infraction point! I guess I have to be nicer to the trolls :P

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

30+ CLUB

Get on my level bro

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

30+ CLUB

Get on my level bro

kitten you good man, teach me!!!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CrazyCanuck.4265

CrazyCanuck.4265

Maybe they don’t want to die? People know NA is good at roaming. That is what you guys do. You are very good at it and I’m sure 8 times out of 10 you win an even fight. Sure, many people will keep on trying to fight you and trying to win, but many would rather not.

You seem to have a very low tolerance for anything not suited to your playstyle. Either people run away and not fight or they are zergers who blob over you.

I would like to extend you an offer to gather up 20 of your buddies and actually try zerg fighting. Maybe you will realize its not all about spamming 1. Maybe your opinions will stay the same. I don’t know.

Anyways, people are probably going to spam emotes as long as the game exists. So just move on and go roflstomp other players in a small-sided fight after you respawn.

This is engame player vs. player combat. No matter how much PvE Anet tries to put inside WvW it will always be a primarily PvP environment with the focus of killing other people. So saying “maybe people don’t want to fight you cause they know you are good” makes no kittening sense… What is the point of going into a primarily PvP environment if you aren’t going to fight people (especially good players). Of course I’m not going to begrudge someone for running away from us if it is a 5v1, but if they do and then show up as part of a zerg 10 minutes later and run us down like dogs 20v5 and then emote spam on us, then you can expect tension to rise. Especially when that is literally 99% of the fights I and my guildies have witnessed this week from FA both from CD and Ebay’s perspective.

Not only do we not have 20 people to “roam” with, we don’t want to roam with 20 people even if we did. Once you break a certain threshold of about 15 players, the contribution of individual player skill goes out the window and 99% of the group’s success comes from the intelligence and experience of the driver, and the build/class comp of the group. Individual player skill begins to not matter, as long as they are capable of pressing buttons on their keyboard and following the driver.

Alyrico
Tarnished Coast

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

etrigan.4213

So much whining about pvp.

Just play the game and move on lol.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haematic.4913

Haematic.4913

Brutus is DIE sponsored by Coke?

We’re actually sponsored by Black Gate.

(I have video-proof)

#Inb4threadclosed #doyouevenliftbro? #itsjustakitten game #we’rescaredtoGvGRET #nyancat #bestest #frienimies #whereismike? #somanyhashtags #overit #gg

Fort Aspenwood – Haematic, Inclina Deus
http://youtube.com/haematic4913
http://twitch.tv/haematic

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

30+ CLUB

Get on my level bro

kitten you good man, teach me!!!

Well you have to get a server like TC SOOOO mad that they report everything you post for a solid month.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lubedini.3710

lubedini.3710

yeah Craig’s power went out, spending too much money on the sticky ichey prolly

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

GG

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

{Superior Rune of Legends Never DIE}

(1) +69 Swagger
(2) +250% Forum Moderated Infractions
(3) +5 QQ respond posts from FA commanders
(4) +2 GvG never arranged we ran away posts
(5) +100% FA Forum Tears
(6) +Over 9,000 kids getting mad irl

(1)1 infused offensive slot
Insert Sigil of Superior Youtube Videos
Add Youtube videos to forum trolling for increased QQ
(1)1 infused defensive slot
Insert Sigil Of Superior Adulthood
Read posts from various people, go to work , pay mortgage ,laugh at posters.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Get used to that spawn camp, you will get pushed back with your 100 man blob by 20DIE 20Ehmry all the way into bay, then from bay into spawn. Get your marshmellows and nursery books boys. . gnna be a cold winter.

Ehmry Bay is free from your blobs.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: blur.4873

blur.4873

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrr……….

Legends Never [DIE]
Gate of Madness→Isle of Janthir→Sanctum of Rall→Ehmry Bay
Rvrd | Guardian | http://www.twitch.tv/rvrd_

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

@CORE what BL should we come to you tonight since youd rather make up fake gvg stories , well just come to you open field. South camp, your spawn , our spawn, Lions Arch , doesn’t matter where …the only problem you guys are going to create for us is “Investory is full” . Go ahead and pick a place.

Also @FA , if you know what BL they are on pm me the BL if I find their guild group I will pay you 25g for the intel. This is if they don’t answer.

When judgement comes for you blob hards, there is no running.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

That 25G is all mine.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chaba.5410

Chaba.5410

Sounds like Brutus will be out 50g by the end of the night.

Chaba Tangnu
Founding member of [NERF] Fort Engineer and driver for [TLC] The Legion of Charrs
RIP [SIC] Strident Iconoclast