11/15 FA/CD/EB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

Sorry guys, the power went out and I got banned last night. That’s why I wasn’t on.

Please review the following videos so that I can get more views, but under the guise of ONLY BEING VIDEOS OF WIPING BADDIES FROM THIS CURRENT MATCHUP (ps do not only read capitalized words or you may upset yourself).

http://youtu.be/If4cv933Fpw

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

(edited by Furiousbeard.7602)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

All this screaming about FA zerging, it has been my observation from the small man havoc side of FA that EBay and CD zergs are just bad. Sure when your zerg gets absolutely destroyed by an enemy zerg it is easy to claim they had superior numbers but you also have to take into account the possibility of superior builds, tactics and position.

All this silver league play has brought me to the conclusion that it is not 100% numbers that wins in WvW. Numbers are a factor yes, but these insane blowouts are just a lack of willing offensive pressure from opposing servers.

No, actually these insane blowouts are specifically because of numbers. Go look at the score evolution on MOS. Every night, FA firmly holds a healthy PPT of between 400 and 600 starting some time around 10pm that lasts until 6-8am. Do you lead us in other times of the day? Yes. Would you win without the overnight presence? Yes. Would it be an insane blowout? No, the numbers would be much more reasonable.

As a server, you also have the population to hold a heavy presence in more than one map at a time during primetime hours, and fight on multiple fronts during the daytime/EU hours. That is something that my server is simply incapable of doing. If we queue a borderland in primetime during the week, that’s everyone we have – all eggs in one basket.

You guys can self high five all you want, but the numbers are the numbers. Insane blowouts happen because of numbers and coverage. Zergs wipe to zergs from all three sides of the battle. FA doesn’t have some kind of flawless battle record that you can lord over us.

This post is solely because I take strong issue specifically with your statement that numbers are only a small factor in insane blowouts and that somehow we need to L2P. They are the one and only cause of insane blowouts and there is really no way around that. I’ve never once complained about your servers zerging habits. My guild actively hunts your zergs and we’d be disappointed if you didn’t field them. Do you beat us in the open field? Yes. Do we beat you as well? Also yes. FA is equally guilty of tucking it’s tail between it’s legs and running on sight of the [VOID] tag after a few beatdowns in a row as an EBay zerg is of doing the same against some of your stellar guilds. It happens, it’s the zerg mentality.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnForGivN.9652

UnForGivN.9652

All this screaming about FA zerging, it has been my observation from the small man havoc side of FA that EBay and CD zergs are just bad. Sure when your zerg gets absolutely destroyed by an enemy zerg it is easy to claim they had superior numbers but you also have to take into account the possibility of superior builds, tactics and position.

All this silver league play has brought me to the conclusion that it is not 100% numbers that wins in WvW. Numbers are a factor yes, but these insane blowouts are just a lack of willing offensive pressure from opposing servers.

No, actually these insane blowouts are specifically because of numbers. Go look at the score evolution on MOS. Every night, FA firmly holds a healthy PPT of between 400 and 600 starting some time around 10pm that lasts until 6-8am. Do you lead us in other times of the day? Yes. Would you win without the overnight presence? Yes. Would it be an insane blowout? No, the numbers would be much more reasonable.

As a server, you also have the population to hold a heavy presence in more than one map at a time during primetime hours, and fight on multiple fronts during the daytime/EU hours. That is something that my server is simply incapable of doing. If we queue a borderland in primetime during the week, that’s everyone we have – all eggs in one basket.

You guys can self high five all you want, but the numbers are the numbers. Insane blowouts happen because of numbers and coverage. Zergs wipe to zergs from all three sides of the battle. FA doesn’t have some kind of flawless battle record that you can lord over us.

This post is solely because I take strong issue specifically with your statement that numbers are only a small factor in insane blowouts and that somehow we need to L2P. They are the one and only cause of insane blowouts and there is really no way around that. I’ve never once complained about your servers zerging habits. My guild actively hunts your zergs and we’d be disappointed if you didn’t field them. Do you beat us in the open field? Yes. Do we beat you as well? Also yes. FA is equally guilty of tucking it’s tail between it’s legs and running on sight of the [VOID] tag after a few beatdowns in a row as an EBay zerg is of doing the same against some of your stellar guilds. It happens, it’s the zerg mentality.

Hi VOID I like you guys. I haven’t commanded Eternal much this week, but when I have it’s been fun fights. I’m the large Asuran Guardian, but I agree, you wipe us we wipe you, overall fun times.

Richaye – APS Guild Officer/ Tummysticker extraordinaire

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Joey.2769

Joey.2769

So if VOID is able to make the FA zerg run in fear why not map hop and take everything for your server. Clearly you are sooooo superior that we can do nothing but lay our swords down and pray for mercy.

Commander X Swagalicious X
Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

I agree with you regarding the numbers game. It’s all about coverage, and anyone else who says otherwise is only fooling themselves. With that being said, I don’t run from anything. I am tactically retreating.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drigan.7382

Drigan.7382

He really didn’t say he was so superior…

And he’s still right. Blowouts are from fairweathers not showing up on one side, and showing up on the other. WvW is a numbers game and I will forever disagree with anyone that argues otherwise. Does skill play a factor? In fights absolutely, but when you are outnumbered on maps and the enemy doesn’t have any distraction but to push on you, you’re not going to win the ppt game with significantly less people. Especially when the enemy has been able to upgrade and you haven’t.

Spirit Of Faith [HOPE]
Fort Aspenwood – www.gw2hope.com

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Joey.2769

2nd to last sentence is what I’m referring to. I am tired of all the chest thumping just play the game. Everyone gets wiped part of the fun. Everyone will find themselves against better skilled or bigger numbers again just play the game.

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: etrigan.4213

etrigan.4213

I’ll lay it out for EBAY right now:

I know for a fact that you had your BL queue’d at least a couple nights.

You still lost your BAY and HILLS to us, both nights.

Here you have a BL that the numbers are equal on, and you can’t hang.

Nox – Fort Aspenwood
I AM BEST!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Taking paper keeps is hard, especially when you have 4 fully upgraded keeps and fully upgraded Stonemist sitting with full supply from where you can just dump massive amounts of supply into another BL.

You are funny.

I appreciate you “laying it out” for us though.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

(edited by EFWinters.5421)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Taking paper keeps is hard, especially when you have 4 fully upgraded keeps and fully upgraded Stonemist sitting with full supply from where you can just dump massive amounts of supply into another BL.

You are funny.

I appreciate you “laying it out” for us though.

Riiiight. Cuz we can just hop maps like that. Yup. Inb4 stacking comment.

But seriously. Paper keeps are easy to take if you don’t mind running around grabbing supply for 10-15 minutes. The pressure we keep up is intense. You guys did good holding the keeps you had last night. Can’t wait until tonight!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: esme.6391

esme.6391

Atleast SBI will say “well, deal with it, we want to play its not our fault we have more than you”.

who cares.

also, 22 minutes, its not even 4 pm where a majority of our server mates reside. Work is long. Sorry we can’t defend our towers. If only everyone would quit their jobs for 24/7 wvw, then we wouldn’t have to whine all the time.

Wheres that cd guy, I need him to rewrite this in his l2p chat.

Ehmry Bay’s adoranecro ~ [GH] ~ Winning over Tyria one inappropriate remark at a time.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bucket Lips.5017

Bucket Lips.5017

The best part about my post.. is that i posted on the wrong kitten server match up.. HAAAAAHHAHA! … IMA FAIL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I shoulda went to the SBI/BP/DB thread…… lol :P

No worries Dude, I actually miss fighting you guys. DB is the only server other than FA (in the silver league) that understands that zerging is part of the game. I really miss the TC, DB & FA fights we used to have, before this stupid league thing started.

Although by default I am supposed to hate you guys. DB is the only server in the silver league that I respect, because you don’t whine any cry every 2 seconds like rest of them. I look forward to our battles in week 7!

Bucket Lips

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Super Kruegs.8967

Super Kruegs.8967

FA clearly has the most players across all timezones. Once FABL was fully upgraded we have nothing to do but camp CDBL and EBBL, while all our fairweathers and pvers que the kitten out of Eternal. The PPT game is numbers anyone who doesn’t get this i just don’t get at this point in the game’s history. The only chest thump to be had is clearly we have a great community that people want to be a part of that’s why we have numbers. We have so many guild groups now that work together on maps there’s pretty much no way you guys can compete. Better fights than last week with IOJ so there’s something.

FA [WS]. Small group fights since 2012

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

The best part about my post.. is that i posted on the wrong kitten server match up.. HAAAAAHHAHA! … IMA FAIL!!! NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

I shoulda went to the SBI/BP/DB thread…… lol :P

No worries Dude, I actually miss fighting you guys. DB is the only server other than FA (in the silver league) that understands that zerging is part of the game. I really miss the TC, DB & FA fights we used to have, before this stupid league thing started.

Although by default I am supposed to hate you guys. DB is the only server in the silver league that I respect, because you don’t whine any cry every 2 seconds like rest of them. I look forward to our battles in week 7!

OFC zerging is part of the game. Everyone knows that. The difference between this game and other games that have had wvw aspects is that the zerglings knew their place, down in the slums or gutters. But thanks to the 5-man aoe cap and casual aspect to this game, zerglings are forgetting their place. Its gonna be great when some of you bring your zerg guilds over to CU for ‘a more serious rvr experience’ and get completely destroyed by a simple flank from a bomber group because you forgot how to pan the camera.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khayoss.2019

Khayoss.2019

2nd to last sentence is what I’m referring to. I am tired of all the chest thumping just play the game. Everyone gets wiped part of the fun. Everyone will find themselves against better skilled or bigger numbers again just play the game.

I’m not sure how that’s chest thumping, it’s simply a statement of fact. It could be construed as bragging if taken as a statement on it’s own, but in context it says simply that we are no better or worse than you. I didn’t say FA “always” runs (or to borrow from grabemx – tactically retreats) from us or that we destroy “all” zergs. In general, Zergs running from guild groups happens. It’s the Achilles heel of the zerg: They roar loudly when the going is good, but once demoralized they can be forced to retreat consistently, whether it be against even, lesser or greater forces. My statement openly acknowledged that it happens in both directions.

HOPE, for example, inspires fear. Utmost respect for them – they are truly something to behold when they are on their game. They crushed us on first encounter in EBG last night. Does it make you somehow less of a gamer to acknowledge that the server you are currently kicking the teeth into on points may still have guilds that can make your zerg look as silly as you can make ours look?

Also…

Clearly you are sooooo superior that we can do nothing but lay our swords down and pray for mercy.

That would be an acceptable response to our presence. We do accept surrender.

Khayoss / Khayotica / Mistasia
Ehmry Bay – The Rally Bot Vortex [VOID]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: linfurong.9032

linfurong.9032

Fk I wish we ran 30-40 oceanic. We weren’t attempting to take your garri we just wanted to be inside to farm you guys. If u don’t believe me I can link the footage with our TS conversation. Straight up tower farm and survivability test

For some reason a survivability test against 5 people when you are running 30+ just doesn’t seem too implausible when we are talking about Oceanic players so I’ll let this one slide.

sigh

You seem to want to assume a lot of things about our play style. Our survivability test is obviously not about your 5 people, it’s about the siege.

I know you’re angry about the match up, I get it. But if you want to talk trash about our guild and how bad we are, we’re open to GvGs so you and your guild or your friends or whatever can have an even fight with us and then you can have all the bragging rights in the world if you win, mk? Until your side actually shows up, we’ll never know.

Stealthiest britches on FA

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Fk I wish we ran 30-40 oceanic. We weren’t attempting to take your garri we just wanted to be inside to farm you guys. If u don’t believe me I can link the footage with our TS conversation. Straight up tower farm and survivability test

For some reason a survivability test against 5 people when you are running 30+ just doesn’t seem too implausible when we are talking about Oceanic players so I’ll let this one slide.

sigh

You seem to want to assume a lot of things about our play style. Our survivability test is obviously not about your 5 people, it’s about the siege.

I know you’re angry about the match up, I get it. But if you want to talk trash about our guild and how bad we are, we’re open to GvGs so you and your guild or your friends or whatever can have an even fight with us and then you can have all the bragging rights in the world if you win, mk? Until your side actually shows up, we’ll never know.

You do realize that your side is the side thats all like “We’re the best because we have superior skill and tactics! Our numbers are just a small part of why we’re winning!” right? Talk about chest thumping, lol

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

I have a solution to all these outnumbered problems—transfer to CD. problem solved.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

linfurong.9032

sigh

You do realize that your side is the side thats all like “We’re the best because we have superior skill and tactics! Our numbers are just a small part of why we’re winning!” right? Talk about chest thumping, lol

Neither myself nor any member of my guild ( [NV] for those who didnt’t pick that up from the earlier parts of this conversation) has done any chest thumping in this match-up. You may be mad about things that people on my server have said and from what I can tell, a good portion of that is pure trolling. I have no doubt Ebay and CD have guilds better than ours, the problem is we wouldnt know which ones they are because we haven’t seen any around in Oceanic to fight.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

I have a solution to all these outnumbered problems—transfer to CD. problem solved.

LOL +1 i love you

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bee.6239

Bee.6239

Cannot wait until these leagues are over. Once we fight JQ/SOR/BG hopefully our fair weathers quit this chest thumping and and stop taking up queue slots to work on achievements so we can actually get an entire guild group on a borderland.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

Cannot wait until these leagues are over. Once we fight JQ/SOR/BG hopefully our fair weathers quit this chest thumping and and stop taking up queue slots to work on achievements so we can actually get an entire guild group on a borderland.

Them first world world problems. Darn. We afk in our BL just so pugs think we aren’t outmanned and run back to the portal.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

The tears be flowin’ today boy!

L2p, zerg more, no skill, all skill, gvg me bro, no gvgs for you, CDBL=FABL2.0, EBBL=FABL3.0, chest thumping, stop your chest thumping, fairweathers ruin my day…

Great stuff

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: House Calls.7641

House Calls.7641

“We weren’t attempting to take your garri we just wanted to be inside to farm you guys. "

Yeah what started out as frustration due to pug badness, actually became quite fun and some of us gave up trying to push you out and used this as a mass skirmish exercise too.

I LMAO when i sent you flying off the wall outside on the other side of garri from the one where you gained entry.

I love fighting NV and their love of guild cats Sometimes we win, like that Omega portal bomb in your zerg just for fun, sometimes we don’t like that Garri fight..

In order for CD to be competitive in a lot of match ups a lot of us have to burn out with long hours and then the fallout is in the following matchup. Sorry to FA and EB for this one. In the burnout matches we still get some numbers but they are usually only pugs not organised guild runs…at least in my timezone anyway.

Charr Ger (Ranger OCAU)
Infantryman (Warrior OCAU)
Crystal Desert

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ricardo.5489

Ricardo.5489

Woot…the most awesome server ever (sarcasm) lost all 3 keeps in under 15min to a bunch of pugs grabed from la during morning time?!

U might have some awesome zerg busting guilds… u might have the 24/7 hour coverage that we don’t…. but you have the worst possible home dfense possible.

And your inability to fight but as a zerg was proven today… attack all ur keeps at same time… u’ll lose 3/3!

Congratz ehmry…great job we did today!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ricardo.5489

Ricardo.5489

BTW… not complaining about your zergs… i’d prefer if guilds were more spreaded between all servers… but i like playing with little to none queues…so there has to be some negative pts to that I love ehmry bay community… It’s awesome… and we dont come here to cry about zerg…we just defend our server with our hearts! EB PRIDE!

It’s true that we lost a few guilds and players… and that we’re training pvers atm… and that shows during some fights… but we’re not dead as some like to point out and are coming back stronger then ever.

And btw… is easy to get paper hills and bay in our prime time… when u can queue 2 places while we’ll be happy to queue one… specially if u have ur 3 keeps at home fully upgraded… and have enough ppl to keep our keeps preasured 24/7!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Furiousbeard.7602

Ebay, what happened to your entire BL?

It seems to be very green. Even EB is lookin pretty bad for you.

I’m glad your pugs enjoyed the keep flips.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atreidies.6257

Atreidies.6257

“We weren’t attempting to take your garri we just wanted to be inside to farm you guys. "

Yeah what started out as frustration due to pug badness, actually became quite fun and some of us gave up trying to push you out and used this as a mass skirmish exercise too.

I LMAO when i sent you flying off the wall outside on the other side of garri from the one where you gained entry.

I love fighting NV and their love of guild cats Sometimes we win, like that Omega portal bomb in your zerg just for fun, sometimes we don’t like that Garri fight..

In order for CD to be competitive in a lot of match ups a lot of us have to burn out with long hours and then the fallout is in the following matchup. Sorry to FA and EB for this one. In the burnout matches we still get some numbers but they are usually only pugs not organised guild runs…at least in my timezone anyway.

OMG THAT MADE ME SO MAD i even tried to guild cat the door down with guildys pvdooring on the other side

[NV] Night Vision
Trick Trick Trick
Guild Leader

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

Ladies and gentlemen, id like to pause for a moment so we can give Ehmry Bay a round of applause for the terrific efforts.

(edited by Chilly.2087)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Marcol.2349

Marcol.2349

The tears be flowin’ today boy!

L2p, zerg more, no skill, all skill, gvg me bro, no gvgs for you, CDBL=FABL2.0, EBBL=FABL3.0, chest thumping, stop your chest thumping, fairweathers ruin my day…

Great stuff

If this is in any way related to something, ANTHING that Dynnen has said EVER then you’re screwed.
Dynnen is like my virginity and I will do WHATEVER it takes to protect him/it!

Attachments:

Crystal Desert – Nameless Accord [NA]
Guardian – Marqo | Necromancer – Nellie Tu
http://www.youtube.com/user/NelliGW2

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Joey.2769

Looks like we got a kitten over here.

Attachments:

Commander Twerknificient
Joey Bladow

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

linfurong.9032

OMG THAT MADE ME SO MAD i even tried to guild cat the door down with guildys pvdooring on the other side

House Calls, you were in our party once! Anyways, don’t let him fool you, he was laughing when he got knocked off… or maybe that was just me.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

Da’wwwww
Is FA mad about us capping all their keeps?
Yeah lets camp EB BL and build a waypoint says FTF.
Meanwhile in Every Bl, FA proceeds to spawn camp and gank roamers.
Let’s bully the other smaller servers says FA.
Lets Chest Thump because we are zerging the other server to no return.
Pathetic.

Much Lost Respect for FA, I know its not everyone from FA, but it’s most that is ignorant about this matchup.
/Enjoying Stomping FA Zerglings when they don’t have their Zerg to support them
I’m sorry for whatever made you guys so mad, but this is just funny.

This Screenshot says it all.
Leave DIE alone for god sakes.

Attachments:

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

(edited by RazGerb.6173)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maugrem.7608

Maugrem.7608

Da’wwwww
Pathetic.

Much Lost Respect for FA, I know its not everyone from FA, but it’s most that is ignorant about this matchup.

Before NA prime your borderlands had no queue and you guys had more numbers. We still way pointed Bay and we had tons of fun pushing into your team. I have it recorded so you can’t say you were outmanned.

Maugrem Moorgraves Ex-Nimue Nightshade (DAoC- Roisin Dubh)
An Epic 80 in every flavor (Five Thousand Finishers)

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SEVIIN.9074

SEVIIN.9074

Da’wwwww
Pathetic.

So this is what I walked into when joining cd’s bl hoping to kill some yaks for WvW season 1

Attachments:

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

SEVIIN.9074

BRUTUS showed up to help with 20, so they built siege -_-

Attachments:

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RazGerb.6173

RazGerb.6173

The Tables have turned FA

Attachments:

Legendary RazGerb|Razris|Razgrox|Razxerius|Razalos
RazGerb The Machine/Tempest/Inferno
~The Best Rager Ranger NA~

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

SEVIIN.9074

This is the last known sighting of the FA spawn camping blob before they got wiped by 40 EB with the help of DIE and Void

btw, thanks for all bags FA- [ATK] [GODS] [SIC] [PPT] [RET] [GODS] [PRO] [BURN] [HOPE] and especially [APS]

Attachments:

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krevra.4289

Krevra.4289

DiE: “Im bleeding making me the victor.”

Seriously though how backwards can you guys be?

Number Fourtyseven
Guild leader of [BMS] Better Metal Snake

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crazy Joe.6052

Crazy Joe.6052

This is the last known sighting of the FA spawn camping blob before they got wiped by 40 EB with the help of DIE and Void

btw, thanks for all bags FA- [ATK] [GODS] [SIC] [PPT] [RET] [GODS] [PRO] [BURN] [HOPE] and especially [APS]

Attachments:

Its Cherried – Warrior
Always Attack [ATK]

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

kittening this! I cant wait to get those kitten Pver’s out of our domains. They just screwing our gameplay

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rmprodigy.4679

rmprodigy.4679

The Mighty Brutus is here, quick build siege, More guilds… no noo hes chest thumping highness is wiping uss…. were back … at our own spawn…getting spawned

AHHH HELPPP MEEE HELPPPP MEEE

Aside from Drigan and Hayb and [HOPE]. Drigan is the great , world of respect for you guys.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: geekanerd.4123

geekanerd.4123

Super excited to see how soon this thread gets shut down. Vegas odds says next 30 minutes.

Attachments:

[DIE] – FA
“Is it uplevel ranger season yet?”

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: SnakeMx.3784

SnakeMx.3784

Thanks for the GvG ORB, don´t feel discouraged or frustrated about the score. First GvG encounters are very hard and you learn a lot from them, you did pretty good.

[RET] Warrior

Fort Aspenwood

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

So many tears we could turn a desert into a forest….

LOOTBAGS

E-Bay stacking the riches, our stock gnna be worth 2 times Amazon by tommorw! thanks FA

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

SnakeMx.3784

Thanks for the GvG ORB, don´t feel discouraged or frustrated about the score. First GvG encounters are very hard and you learn a lot from them, you did pretty good.

Never had anything good to say about RET, but this guys post deserves to be noted as classy. It is the most classy post anybody can do . +1 to you brother , glad to see that. honestly

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

edit: Credit to [SIC] for not blobbing and trying to flank with 8 people against our group as well. You guys are champions, you play really well. The stability timing and fluid game play as you guys move in and out was impressive. You deserve even fights, and you guys are a great guild.

[DIE] will always love and respect you guys and we miss Alaric and wish you guys the best in carrying out your legacy.

#Salute

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

rmprodigy.4679

Also we only had 20 instead of our 30-35 man team , most of us were also very tired from Beta Testing the new maps today. But us after 6 hours of gameplay is more then enough to wipe u with some Ebay server love fighting along our side. Thanks for a amazing way to end our fun filled day!

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: clipnotdone.9634

clipnotdone.9634

25/90 never forget.

11/15 FA/CD/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: junglizm.5843

junglizm.5843

Nice Screen caps. Did you happen to get any of us chasing you back into the spawn from South Camp before that all happened? And Bags? Seriously? Your wet noodle hammers and PVT train couldn’t down the Moa NPC outside of spawn.

20+ Guild group and you couldn’t even break a gate camp? 3 Exits? Maybe try a flank? Pretty sure I sat with 25 stacks and full Guard buffs that entire episode diving in and out of your pathetic hammer train then logging out in utter disdain for your willingness to actually come out and fight.

BURN had scouts on both exits just begging for you guys to do something intelligent and not get farmed at your own spawn but apparently you love giving bags to the zerg….

Next time, try a side door, we will be waiting. No need to rally up your whole guild for the 8 of us ruining your camp capture. The rest of that was just epic troll opportunity.

twitch.tv/junglizm
Accelerant [BURN] – Fort Aspenwood