11/15 FERGreat Justice/DARK Horse/KAIN & Abel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Solstice.1097

Solstice.1097

Q:

Game on tonight!

DH and FC get a chance to rematch their week 2 nail-biter. Also, Kaineng appears to have stabilized somewhat since the league started and I for one am looking forward to some great fights all around.

Also [EDGE] is down for 5v5’s, 10v10’s, 15v15’s. Possibly 20 or 25’s depending on day/time. PM in game to set something up!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

ahh i can’t wait any longer I want blood!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

Good luck guys, this is the match up I’ve been excited for the most! Let’s put on a good show FC and Kaineng!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: CobaltDragoon.5478

CobaltDragoon.5478

Now begins the battle to determine which server is truly third.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

DH’s blob in our BL is so big it makes my FPS go negative and my computer crashes

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

Now begins the battle to determine which server is truly third.

It’s weird to say servers are fighting for 3rd in WvW…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

DH’s blob in our BL is so big it makes my FPS go negative and my computer crashes

Blobbers be blobbin.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Plains of Ashes.5941

Plains of Ashes.5941

Good luck guys, this is the match up I’ve been excited for the most! Let’s put on a good show FC and Kaineng!

I agree (and Im on HoD): I would say this is the match to watch this week. Alot is up for grabs in bronze league with this match. GL/HF to everyone!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

Well unless we (Kaineng) get more coverage it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do much more than we have been. Lol I don’t know why people think Kaineng still has a huge population when we’ve lost over 20+ guilds. But this should be a fun week regardless

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pangie.3217

Pangie.3217

Lol at the name of this thread.

I usually stay away reset night but I decided to join and it has been a lot of fun. But I’m getting sleepy and am going to bed. Keep up the good fight everyone and let’s have a good week.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

DH was ticking less than 150 for a while, only owning their keep in EB.

Wat.

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Its not easy to rebuild a community from scratch. Kain player know this truth, the endurance and patience to stay in a server and keep building that morale. But in all we would still try our best to push that morale so we would not disappoint other server when come to WvW. Its all about fun after all you wont want to play a wvw where one server is not fighting back at all.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Good battles so far! Dh came out really strong but both servers rebounded after a couple of hours to hit us back really hard. Great fights so far, hope it keeps up!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

DH was ticking less than 150 for a while, only owning their keep in EB.

Wat.

Haha FC rushed our BL with golems IIRC. Good stuff.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colt.9051

Colt.9051

I just saw the title of this thread and just HAD to poke my head in…

Daeaera ~ Leader of Grape Justice! [FGJ]

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Well unless we (Kaineng) get more coverage it’s unlikely we’ll be able to do much more than we have been. Lol I don’t know why people think Kaineng still has a huge population when we’ve lost over 20+ guilds. But this should be a fun week regardless

Who said Kaineng have a huge population? We just say you guys like to wake up early to do some PvDoor… (Because that’s what happened on our matchup)

WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

BTW, DarkHorse has the lead and even Kain is slightly in front of FC… Go DH!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Posted by: DMWinter.6139

DMWinter.6139

I want my SMC back, stop stealing it from me DarkHaven T.T

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I want my SMC back, stop stealing it from me DarkHaven T.T

Don’t you know Darkhaven is the almighty king of castle that didn’t won the matchup where they got that title? They would hold it over their own garrison.

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkFrost.2847

DarkFrost.2847

Have to poke in and put in some motivation for Darkhaven. Should you come in first this round and next, then the last week with SF you two will be battling it out for second place. That will be a nice fight to see.

Obertus [ERP]
The saga of your life is a summation of the choices you make.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Have to poke in and put in some motivation for Darkhaven. Should you come in first this round and next, then the last week with SF you two will be battling it out for second place. That will be a nice fight to see.

DH still going to be up for second even if they don’t beat FC. However it will be a tie with SF.

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Good reset by DH to take an early lead.

Better pad that this weekend because this week is going to be long and difficult.

But since DH has a shot at 3rd and FC really doesn’t I think DH has a motivational advantage over FC. So while otherwise I would predict we win by 20-30k, in this scenario I predict this to be super close all the way through.

unless…. we totally destroy you on Tuesday when PvE content releases.

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

Better pad that this weekend because this week is going to be long and difficult.

But since DH has a shot at 3rd and FC really doesn’t I think DH has a motivational advantage over FC. So while otherwise I would predict we win by 20-30k, in this scenario I predict this to be super close all the way through.

Why would you predict you’d win over a server that already defeated you? (even if it was for a single tick)

Tell me more about the logic behind it, I’m curious (seriosuly).

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

Why would you predict you’d win over a server that already defeated you? (even if it was for a single tick)

We played DH 3 weeks in a row right before season 1. We beat them all 3 times.

Yet they managed to squeak a win out in week 2. So even though they’d lost to us 3x in a row they still pulled out a win. So clearly when DH and FC are involved, who won the previous meeting doesn’t mean squat.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

This is what I’m gunning for. [ANBU] will be there soon sneaky ninja kitten

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Yet they managed to squeak a win out in week 2. So even though they’d lost to us 3x in a row they still pulled out a win. So clearly when DH and FC are involved, who won the previous meeting doesn’t mean squat.

Make yourself look weak. And when the enemy comes in the the kill, show your true strength and fight with the ferocity of a thousand tigers.

I’m sure sun tzu said something like that.

Those three weeks were just our way of letting you think you had the advantage. While we rested for the true battle.

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Make yourself look weak. And when the enemy comes in the the kill, show your true strength and fight with the ferocity of a thousand tigers.

I’m sure sun tzu said something like that.

Those three weeks were just our way of letting you think you had the advantage. While we rested for the true battle.

Or it was you losing because we had the advantage and now your pve population is helping. Either of those really.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

the biggest factor in DH vs FC is what the 3rd server does

Kaineng can totally decide who wins this week if they want to.

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Fun Fight at SMC just now loving those golem you brought in for us to kill FC

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Drastic.8920

Drastic.8920

Can’t tell if this was directed to my guild or not o.O. Either way, ok

FC: Remnant Militant [SNKY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Draygo.9473

Draygo.9473

the biggest factor in DH vs FC is what the 3rd server does

Kaineng can totally decide who wins this week if they want to.

How much you payin?

Delarme
Apathy Inc [Ai]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Haha wow, now I’m seeing what people are saying about FC blobs. I don’t remember this from our matchup, maybe I just missed them lol. Good fights so far though, it’s far from over. Dh came back from 10k behind both GoM and FC so it’s not over.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

I love the advanced darkhaven turtling tactics. The emote spam from the fun guild after sitting in a tower with superiors siege(balliastas and acs!) and more numbers is impressive. Glad you are using your numbers so well!

Attachments:

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

I love the advanced darkhaven turtling tactics. The emote spam from the fun guild after sitting in a tower with superiors siege(balliastas and acs!) and more numbers is impressive. Glad you are using your numbers so well!

You sound like you never fought [Mend] during SF/ET/FC days… If you change the guild tags and the server name, the scene will be the same.

Attachments:

(edited by Jeknar.6184)

in Match-ups

Ynot.8397

You sound like you never fought [Mend] during SF/ET/FC days… If you change the guild tags and the server name, the scene will be the same.

This was far more impressive than anything I have ever seen of Mend. They emote spammed better than anyone I have ever seen! Coordinated hammer trains turtling in towers and showing off their mad skillz is far better than Mend. I would go as far as saying Fun is the best thing that has ever happened to DH.

in Match-ups

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

Ha, don’t think [Fun] limits their behaviour to other servers.. We deal with it constantly too so I feel ya bro.

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

Ha, don’t think [Fun] limits their behaviour to other servers.. We deal with it constantly too so I feel ya bro.

Weren’t you in fun? Also, ur face is funny.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: totalpwnage.6534

totalpwnage.6534

dats a srs accusation der :O but no I’ve never joined them and everyone knows my face is absolutely beautiful

Happylittlevegemite of Darkhaven
Quick Load [LOAD]

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

dats a srs accusation der :O but no I’ve never joined them and everyone knows my face is absolutely beautiful

It’s true, I was just being spiteful. Your face is beautiful. I thought I remembered seeing you in fun… my bad.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fishbones.6914

Fishbones.6914

i heard you have a disgusting knarled asuran face

FC [yarr] ele-Vitamin Deeez

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

Can’t tell if this was directed to my guild or not o.O. Either way, ok

newp. i meant that [ANBU] will be ninja capping stuff in BLs. while everyone is looking one way, we will do a bit of the kansas city shuffle…

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

darkhaven does not condone the actions of [Fun]. there leader is a plight on our lands.

what he makes his guild do is on him, some of the other [Fun] members are not all like this.

but following orders is just as bad…

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

2 Kain thieves just jumped me at the SE camp in kain bl, and i instantly got an error message from anet and my game crashed.

LOL

coincedence?

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

kitten KN just capped DH bay and garrison. Props KN I wasn’t sure if you had it in you. Let’s see more of that

in Match-ups

Solstice.1097

hey Kaineng. DH’s BL is 100% paper. just sayin

in Match-ups

Arius.7031

hey Kaineng. DH’s BL is 100% paper. just sayin

Yeah, they were there, they know lol… Oh well, 10k lead, we got space to bounce back.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fang.2603

Fang.2603

Thanks for the awesome fight in KBL to Wiggs from Darkhaven, your a skilled thief, good luck in this matchup!
-Val

Val lvl 80 Asura Tank :3

in Match-ups

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

To the Asuran [EDGE] Warrior in DH BL..

Thanks for the duels dood

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

in Match-ups

Posted by: skullmount.1758

skullmount.1758

What is with whoever keeps creating these threads (FC players)? Why can’t you just use the actual names, you make it too time consuming to find it when you mess with the names.

Good thing this isn’t a patch week. (its only patch info this week)

Darkhaven server
Please give us a keyring…

(edited by skullmount.1758)

in Match-ups

Jeknar.6184

The tittle have “FERG, DARK H and KAIN” in capital letters. I don’t see how it took you so long to find it.