11/15 FERGreat Justice/DARK Horse/KAIN & Abel

in Match-ups

Posted by: Assassin X.8573

Assassin X.8573

good attempt at red water lowland s camp in Kain BL.

keep trying guys! you might get it from [ANBU] 4 +2 others eventually. bring more!

Darkhaven Gold Tiger Assassin X [JPGN][Sold][VII]
Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

i think you should transfer to fc <3

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Teej.9241

Teej.9241

Does DH not want to come out to play? DHBL Windmill >_<

Le

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

The battles at SM… the three way at QL that just went down… so much good stuff, so much loot! GLORIOUS.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Syryn.7591

Syryn.7591

DH come to your windmill we have like none of you guys at Fightclub

Entryn ele
I main an ele but playeth all the things
[FLOT]

in Match-ups

Teej.9241

There was ONE DH here at the start, but he’s since ran away >_<

Le

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

i think you should transfer to fc <3

FC lost me in the day I transferred to ET. I talked with people from both servers, and ET was much more convincing. Too bad the people I talked on ET no longer play the game

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leila Rae.3186

Leila Rae.3186

DUELS DH BL Windmill ;D

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scleameth.6809

Scleameth.6809

By now it is clear that HoD is the server who will walk away with all matches won.
Second place might be decided in the final week between SF and DH.
But top four will probably be the servers at the top four right now namely: HoD, SF, DH, FC.
Season mathcups:
HoD vs FC 3 times
HoD vs SF 2 times
HoD vs DH 1time

You might argue that DH faces off against SF 2 times and against SF faced FC only once, but DH has a fighting chance against SF but HoD is beating the pants off SF at the moment. HoD is hands down the strongest server in this season and FC has the fortune of facing them more than any of the other top contenders….

I guess my point here is that FC got “Anetted”… again….

FC – [SNKY]
Keep the Faith (and stay out of AC fire)

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Go kaineng! 15 chars

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jeknar.6184

Jeknar.6184

By now it is clear that HoD is the server who will walk away with all matches won.
Second place might be decided in the final week between SF and DH.
But top four will probably be the servers at the top four right now namely: HoD, SF, DH, FC.
Season mathcups:
HoD vs FC 3 times
HoD vs SF 2 times
HoD vs DH 1time

You might argue that DH faces off against SF 2 times and against SF faced FC only once, but DH has a fighting chance against SF but HoD is beating the pants off SF at the moment. HoD is hands down the strongest server in this season and FC has the fortune of facing them more than any of the other top contenders….

I guess my point here is that FC got “Anetted”… again….

It problably was based on the rating prior the seasons… FC was the server right behind HoD on the ranks while DH and SF were behind FC. They problably expected that having more FC x HoD would be more balanced than having more FC x SF/DH.

However the broken ratings and the unstable flux of people when the seasons announced made the result of our league to be much different than what we already were expecting by the glicko ratings (Kain/ET that were expected to do good are being terribad, and SF/DH that were mid contenders are fighting for top positions). Look at silver/gold: basically nothing changed…

Kawagima / Kelvena Riverstream / Calamis Fatima / Hanna Flintlocke
WvW Rank 3800 (Platinum Veteran) – PvP Rank 69 (Shark) – 25,9k Achievment Points
Mërcenaries [Sold] – Ferguson’s Crossing

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

good fight earlier FC bonze guy warrior in FC bl by minotaurs! i was playtestigna new build and you gave me a great sample!

i was impressed by your skill with gs/lb. keep up the good fight! you may win next time

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

I think most people are just upset on FC, since this was are last chance to get third in the season. Unless something crazy happens. However I doubt it, and the top three are pretty much set in stone. Oh well you win some, you lose some.

I have heard a lot of people lamenting this fact, but I kind of figured early on we would not get close this week. We lost by a hair when we last faced you and then we had a stronger 3rd server to balance things out. We do not tend to win when we get matched up against a strong server with a weak 3rd server.

We need to add 2-3 good WvW guilds to be competitive in Bronze, mainly in prime time and overnights. Our day crew is pretty good from what I see. Any Oceanics looking for a home?

I honestly think that’s due to you guys just not having as many people. It’s crazy how many you get while having such a low pop server (and crazy how little we get being so high). The fact of the matter is, you guys hit hard pound for pound, so when the other server is pulling it’s weight you can trade blows equally with the big guy. But, if the other server isn’t, that means the big guy can throw its full weight on you. Honestly, even then you guys give us a run for our money at many hours during the day

Yes, that is pretty much how it goes. When we wind up with a strong server like HoD and get ET as the third, we get killed. If we get someone like NSP and HoD we are very competitive unless we get focused by both, which doesn’t seem to happen. The reason this week wasn’t close was because Kaineng didn’t match up to the two of us to balance things out. Also because it seemed like KN spent half their time in our BL, they had an obsession with our hills this week, allowed you to get quite a bit of separation in this matchup.

It really shows you the impact the 3rd server can have on the matchup though.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Posted by: Civilis.2547

Civilis.2547

Yes, that is pretty much how it goes. When we wind up with a strong server like HoD and get ET as the third, we get killed. If we get someone like NSP and HoD we are very competitive unless we get focused by both, which doesn’t seem to happen. The reason this week wasn’t close was because Kaineng didn’t match up to the two of us to balance things out. Also because it seemed like KN spent half their time in our BL, they had an obsession with our hills this week, allowed you to get quite a bit of separation in this matchup.

It really shows you the impact the 3rd server can have on the matchup though.

Yeah, it’s almost as if those crafty Kaineng players (such as myself) realized that our best shot at possibly taking second involved going after your weaker borderlands to both gain more points and to deny you points, and that given it’s closeness to our spawn, your hills keep was the easiest target.

We wanted all three keeps, but your quick response meant we only had a shot at holding one.

Alas, was not to be. Still, this was a fun week, congrats to both DH and all the players on all three servers that contributed to the excellent matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkhaus.4301

Junkhaus.4301

So much complaining from some of you FC about not getting 1st place, yadda yadda. You can come up with any scenario of what would happen if such and such was the other server in this matchup, but it would only change you placing 2nd or 3rd behind Dark Haven. Kaineng didn’t get all the guilds together and say, “Hey, f**k FC, lets focus those a*holes this week.” Just accept the outcome and be proud of victories you had involvement in. You should be having fun killing ppl and conquering objectives etc. regardless you are 1st or last place in the Schlocko Ratings or whatever its called.

Lacedæmon, Ädrasteia -Warriors
[OBEY]
Kaineng

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dsybok.1405

Dsybok.1405

I didn’t say it wasn’t a good strategy, it’s what I would have done if I were KN with a slim chance to make 2nd.

I just said it was responsible for the bigger point differential between FC and DH this time around. It benefits the 1st place server the most when 3rd targets 2nd thinking they have a chance, but it is the nature of the game.

Ferguson’s Crossing
Ascenion of Elements
Sylvari Ele main

in Match-ups

Teej.9241

Hey FC, your BL has looked really good all morning/afternoon

Attachments:

Le

in Match-ups

Posted by: Goteam.2937

Goteam.2937

Duels at Kain windmill for any and all interested.

Don’t make me bring my [Main] Leader
Silver Onyx Dps Guardian Scrub
+39k kills +4.4k zerg dive suicides. fc roamer

in Match-ups

Assassin X.8573

thanks for duels, need more ppl, be back later!

Videos on Youtube

in Match-ups

Posted by: orphanMosquito.5837

orphanMosquito.5837

Yep nobody cares. Looks like you finally figured it out and gave up. :p

Attachments:

Commander – Gentle Spider
FC [WZ] – Guardian|Warrior|Mesmer

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tuluum.9638

Tuluum.9638

WZ, you guys seem to be putting up quite a fight the last times I have played. Good times.

Henosis [ONE]
06-04-13
NEVER FORGET

in Match-ups

Posted by: insanemaniac.2456

insanemaniac.2456

if you zoom out moar you can see we were just trading bls with yall for the wxp

its not like friday is good for anything else when theres 55k and 18k separation between the 3 servers…

…well actually kain could make up 18k in a day, but yall really have to bring your A game while 1st place stops caring and 2nd place is too burned out crying over being 2nd to play well. but you could.

JQ: Rikkity
head here to discuss wvw without fear of infractions

in Match-ups

Posted by: Twayne.6597

Twayne.6597

good fight earlier FC bonze guy warrior in FC bl by minotaurs! i was playtestigna new build and you gave me a great sample!

i was impressed by your skill with gs/lb. keep up the good fight! you may win next time

That was me. Good fight. Thanks to your companion for letting us 1v1.

Antonius Vitrolius – Warrior
FC [EDGE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

That was me. Good fight. Thanks to your companion for letting us 1v1.

That was me haha, that was an intense fight between you two. Fun stuff to watch.

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]