11/15 SBI/DB/BP

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Awesome skirms tonight with HoGs (or however it is spelled)

Toughest fights in a long time.

Best portal of the night goes to TOM, awesome that you brought yourselves to us.

Attachments:

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Good Lord Dragonbrand has some terrible roamers. They’re all in the same guild too.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

Good Lord Dragonbrand has some terrible roamers. They’re all in the same guild too.

All from TG amirite

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Hey we’re in the same guild and we’re not very good either lol!

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Hey we’re in the same guild and we’re not very good either lol!

Shhh my terribadness is a secret and spoils my trolling. ps. I was afk in that fight yall left me in that tower by myself

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

I’m pretty much the worst roamer ever with my warrior shout-heal build.
I’m pretty sure I’ve never won a 1v1.
I won a 1v2 last week, but they were both uplevels from BP. 1 was a BP recruit and 1 was a BP assaulter, and I had full stacks.

~Tarnished Coast~

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Refreshing these trebs for hours, waiting for the opportune moment to strike — well worth it.
One poor SBI engi left to defend a waypointed/fortified Bay.

Sleep will be sweet. =)

~ Kovu

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

[LUSH] had fun roaming in EB tonight. I wish I could remember it.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Izmak.6394

Izmak.6394

Some amazing fights at Garrison on SBI BL this morning. Thought for a few minutes that we were going to lose it, but held on by the skin of our teeth.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

Hey DB, thanks for using those golems to get us into garrison last night. Much appreciated. Saved RoT the trouble of walking round to the wall we had down.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Goodfights to TE, BAEST, RoT last night. Was a fun and challenging night at BPBL. Looking forward to more the rest of the week.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mortalitas.9710

Mortalitas.9710

Goodfights to TE, BAEST, RoT last night. Was a fun and challenging night at BPBL. Looking forward to more the rest of the week.

Was a lot of fun actually! You guys put up some pretty good sized numbers last night. We Beast started losing people to food and sleep but was plenty of people to sidecar with. See you on the battlefield

E. BlackThorn Mesmer

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

I was just trying to ninja cata the place, didn’t mean to turn DB Bay into a 3-way clusterkitten. =(

~ Kovu

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lenador.1436

Lenador.1436

booooooooooooooooring

Cön-Guardian DB
[Con] Supreme Team of Con

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

anyone want to gvg whisper me pl0x 10v10 15v15 o.- (TB na guild DB)

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

(edited by xXMooNXx.6548)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

DB BL was pretty fun tonight. o7 to the guys that were fighting out there with us.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

VP had a little project today. Take our Hills back and siege the fook outta it, defend till we gotta go to bed. Job Done.

Fortified, Waypoint, 7 SBI Omegas dead plus the zerg that came with it. Anything that came near was dispatched.

Quick rundown of what we had in there… 16 sup ACs, 3 trebs , 2 balis, 1 cata.

If you see VP running yaks to a keep, don’t bother attacking it till we go to bed

We don’t do it often, but when we do..it gets done properly.

Thanks to all that helped out.

PS, nice little fight we had with EA at south hills… Cheers.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

(edited by Snow Ghost.6817)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

Much love from all the good fights! Bp & Db have some really skilled guilds. here’s what it’s like from our POV scary at times!

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Good times last night at SM early evening. Had BP trebbing the heck out of our NW walls, think there was 3 holes in it. Then DB was taking gates down from the South and a fun fight came about as everyone went for lord. Miraculously SBI held out mainly due to confusion.

xO you guys were fun pushed to the 3rd floor and held the top stairs for a while till we could muster enough to push you.

Got to hand it to BP you guys have a strong WvW community…one of the few servers that are “high” pop yet compete very well with the Very high pop servers.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: DtC.4806

DtC.4806

Good times last night at SM early evening. Had BP trebbing the heck out of our NW walls, think there was 3 holes in it. Then DB was taking gates down from the South and a fun fight came about as everyone went for lord. Miraculously SBI held out mainly due to confusion.

xO you guys were fun pushed to the 3rd floor and held the top stairs for a while till we could muster enough to push you.

Got to hand it to BP you guys have a strong WvW community…one of the few servers that are “high” pop yet compete very well with the Very high pop servers.

We were running 15 xD was a long fight think we lasted 20 mins, we died because our driver accidentally took a 100 foot plunge thru a hole LOL

Main: Ominous Justice (DtC)
Guild: Ominous Threat
Server: Fort Aspenwood

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhentilar.5967

Zhentilar.5967

I would like to thank BP for flipping SM on Sunday. When SBI took it back in under 10 minutes, I completed my WvW Season 1 achievements.

We lost the fully upgraded castle but at least a few us finally got this wrapped up.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

VP had a little project today. Take our Hills back and siege the fook outta it, defend till we gotta go to bed. Job Done.

Fortified, Waypoint, 7 SBI Omegas dead plus the zerg that came with it. Anything that came near was dispatched.

If you see VP running yaks to a keep, don’t bother attacking it till we go to bed

/salute

Tell your puggies to back off the siege next time<.< and why you got to focus the d/d ele T.T, but either way fun to have smaller scale fights than these zergs running around

Cön-Guardian DB

(edited by Lenador.1436)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

I would like to thank BP for flipping SM on Sunday. When SBI took it back in under 10 minutes, I completed my WvW Season 1 achievements.

We lost the fully upgraded castle but at least a few us finally got this wrapped up.

=’(

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Great fun today commanding in BP BL. Decent fights, and congrats on the good defense on garrison BP

First time commanding for real for SBI, its officially my new home now :p

(Sorry for my noisy background on ts, chirping frogs all over where I live… )

Commander Nachonix

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

Good duels with the [VP] War/Ele today behind DB windmill, I was the Ele/Ranger from [RISE]. Scepter/focus is nasty when used right, I learned that the hard way. =P

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Clearly [Bags] first bag of the night.. They felt like they accomplished plenty after being wiped all day..

Attachments:

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

Clearly [Bags] first bag of the night.. They felt like they accomplished plenty after being wiped all day..

Mmm…Don’t try and act all innocent. We had friends from BP telling us that you guys decided to talk trash in your map chat like the cowards you are so we figured we would give you a little trollage. Obviously it worked out perfectly and you felt it needed to be posted. Also, we had at max 10 people and were running 8 most of the time. I think all of the BP and DB we came up against can attest that we put up a good fight and never wiped to even numbers. You seem mad.

GG.

EDIT: If you would like to prove that you are better than us or at least somewhat decent, we will accept a small man fight.

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

(edited by Kcrook.3945)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art Department.2470

Art Department.2470

look! is me on photo, jumping on your dead body!!!! you guys from MM guild needs practice more! (a lot) good luck on next fight… i think you will need! (your skill don’t helps)

cya!

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

where are the big WFD and BS zergs, please come to BP BL tomorrow and fight!

edit: yeah we had 10-15 people on reset night. #queued for life. We ended up calling it a night 1 hour into reset and playing OCX time on EBG. Good times.

Let’s get some good fights out there this week

Don’t ask for something you have no ability to contain. I am swamped with finals at Uni, but I suppose I can’t ignore such an obvious call out. True, SBI’s forum warriors have got legit reason to be confident overall, considering the obvious numerical superiority. But all the same, I really do enjoy turning them into loot bags, a great deal. Time to put down the RL pen and take up the Virtual Sword. See you soon.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

(edited by Aeros.2046)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Dear SBI can you please send me a whisper when your good players log in? Thank you in advance

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

As always, goodfights RoT tonight in BPPL

Dragonbrand

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

What does it take BP to get one tower back from 10 SBI?
5 trebs
2 AC’s
7 golems
1 cat
1 ram
60+ zerg
And 1 hour of their time.

Then the /sit of course. GG

[Abys]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

/salute

Tell your puggies to back off the siege next time<.< and why you got to focus the d/d ele T.T, but either way fun to have smaller scale fights than these zergs running around

You know that no-one can control the puggles when there are red names to punch in the face

Pretty sure we were still outnumbered even with them, just the way we like it though.

Lot better to have those kinda fights than blob wars. Shame your blob came in and spoiled it.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

edit: yeah we had 10-15 people on reset night. #queued for life. We ended up calling it a night 1 hour into reset and playing OCX time on EBG. Good times.

Don’t ask for something you have no ability to contain. I am swamped with finals at Uni, but I suppose I can’t ignore such an obvious call out. True, SBI’s forum warriors have got legit reason to be confident overall, considering the obvious numerical superiority. But all the same, I really do enjoy turning them into loot bags, a great deal. Time to put down the RL pen and take up the Virtual Sword. See you soon.

How is he forum warring on that post, he was simply wondering about you guys and wanting some fights. Talk about getting defensive quick lol

Commander Nachonix

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

/salute

You know that no-one can control the puggles when there are red names to punch in the face

Pretty sure we were still outnumbered even with them, just the way we like it though.

Lot better to have those kinda fights than blob wars. Shame your blob came in and spoiled it.

/salute

Yeah i was like why they run T.T then i saw our other guild group behind us and was like psy

Cön-Guardian DB

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zhentilar.5967

Zhentilar.5967

=’([/quote]

We have noticed the past few weeks that we are getting Map call outs that the enemy zerg is in Lords room 30 secs before they flip it. SM was an example of this. Commander had the SBI zerg north sieging a keep, when we get the call out. Enemy Zerg has SM inner gate at 10% come quick. No way the SBI zerg was going to respond in time. We have noticed this on other maps as well.

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

You guys had so many people! But is was a lot of fun fighting you all. How many were you running last night? We had 16, I believe (plus 1-2 pugs reliably, and maybe 10 at most at any time.)

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

You guys had so many people! But is was a lot of fun fighting you all. How many were you running last night? We had 16, I believe (plus 1-2 pugs reliably, and maybe 10 at most at any time.)

By the time that we started fighting you guys, we had 25 in the TS3 channel. Probably no less than 23 on the field during our fights. You guys have been giving us some hard fights during the weekend raids so we had to change up the way we fought. We appreciate the challenge and we expect nothing less the rest of the week.

Dragonbrand

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

By the time that we started fighting you guys, we had 25 in the TS3 channel. Probably no less than 23 on the field during our fights. You guys have been giving us some hard fights during the weekend raids so we had to change up the way we fought. We appreciate the challenge and we expect nothing less the rest of the week.

Excellent, I look forward to fighting you guys some more. Hopefully we get some more guildies on tonight/tomorrow so we can run our full 20-24 raid comp. Having only 2 guards in a 16-man comp hurts so much against hammer train.

We should organize some even-number stuff sometime. GvG week 7?

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Abstraction.3019

Excellent, I look forward to fighting you guys some more. Hopefully we get some more guildies on tonight/tomorrow so we can run our full 20-24 raid comp. Having only 2 guards in a 16-man comp hurts so much against hammer train.

We are running the standard comp for our raids so yeah I’d have to agree that at the state of the game, 2 guards in a 16 man affects the way the group fights lol

And yeah, I’ll add you ingame. I’m not even sure what week we’re in – I have lost track lol.

Dragonbrand

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Lenador.1436

[HERO] i just wanted to kill one yak why you got lay 10+ all over it along with siege =<

Cön-Guardian DB

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

We are running the standard comp for our raids so yeah I’d have to agree that at the state of the game, 2 guards in a 16 man affects the way the group fights lol

And yeah, I’ll add you ingame. I’m not even sure what week we’re in – I have lost track lol.

We are on Week 5. We meet y’all again in Week 7. =3 And lol, we also only had like 3 wars. =P We haven’t run this frontline lite in a long while, but we’re trying to practice and learn new things lately.

Boss even forced me to run a different build last night. Made me sad. ;-; Had to heal, heal, heal instead of my usual kill, kill, kill. =P

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

How is he forum warring on that post, he was simply wondering about you guys and wanting some fights. Talk about getting defensive quick lol

Hope you guys are enjoying the fights today o/

[KRTA]
Maguuma

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Mmm…Don’t try and act all innocent. We had friends from BP telling us that you guys decided to talk trash in your map chat like the cowards you are so we figured we would give you a little trollage. Obviously it worked out perfectly and you felt it needed to be posted. Also, we had at max 10 people and were running 8 most of the time. I think all of the BP and DB we came up against can attest that we put up a good fight and never wiped to even numbers. You seem mad.

GG.

EDIT: If you would like to prove that you are better than us or at least somewhat decent, we will accept a small man fight.

You all deserve each other…

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: LonePanda.9283

LonePanda.9283

[Hero] your guild is fairweather trash, spawncamping while /laughing when you have twice our numbers is nothing but poor sportsmanship. Everytime I’ve encountered you with even numbers, we’ve wiped you. Learn to play.

Siege Burial Expert – #MagSwag

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: lujate.5432

lujate.5432

Epic fights for a Tuesday! Way beyond my ability to command…

“Queen of Cheese Builds”

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kohz.1534

Kohz.1534

So true, [Hero], you guys should be embarrassed by the way you play. If it was not for your ability to hide behind all the trebs and the Cow smoke in our Keep at EBG your entire guild would be dead under inferior numbers of DragonBrand players. We are so glad you left our server. Seriously, learn to play.

Fire Storm Atu, Elementalist
SoS Guild
Anvil Rock since BETA and not gonna leave!!

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

I find it kinda amusing that [Hero] spent the whole time they were camping you pointing out on our TS BP’s ability to keep their PPT so high with the same numbers Dragonbrand had. Or…well…“Dragonbags”, as they put it. =S

And they had to fight a zerg instead of a guild…

But eh…certainly not against any guild on SBI improving even more, really.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Where is everyone???

[Abys]

11/15 SBI/DB/BP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agriope.4523

Agriope.4523

Where is everyone???

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, or in blobs mostly.

Agriope – Purple hair’d menace.
Violent Tendency [vT]; twitch.tv/agriope & YouTube Agriope
#ProfessionalNomad