11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pentzski.4620

Pentzski.4620

pls am just an uplevel. no need to hug ur keepz!!!

o an y u moa me.

Not particularly sure what you’re trying to get at with this post. Are you implying he shouldn’t be talking because he hugs keeps as well, or is directed at the screen shot where he calls the mesmer cheese, in which case you’re saying he is cheese as well?

BUNS has deemed him cheese.

I suppose a level 21 twinked out thief could be considered cheese..

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Leader of Nameless Accord [NA]
Maguuma

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Porqington.3189

Porqington.3189

Really XOXO? You guys are too good for this kind of kitten…

He accidentally popped through.. The gate was 10s from dropping anyways.

And that makes it ok?

We Don’t Need No [STAB] – JQ

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

And that makes it ok?

Makes what ok?

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Porqington.3189

And that makes it ok?

Makes what ok?

Exploiting a glitch?

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

I found the best thief NA, because if the first 5 heartseekers don’t do any damage… ya know, just heartseeker some more.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

I found the best thief NA, because if the first 5 heartseekers don’t do any damage… ya know, just heartseeker some more.

6 heartseekers * , reported for incorrect information ,enjoy ur bann

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

That’s because there was 2 thieves, but I called 911 for report abuse, enjoy jail.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

That’s because there was 2 thieves, but I called 911 for report abuse, enjoy jail.

Omg omg , there has to be FALSE INFORMATION , ..wait ..wait , HA then i guess from my conclusions that there is no mistake about it..there are 2 best NA thieves not just one , so enjoy bothering the authorities and enjoy both Jail and the bann..man it’s just getting worse

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

If you have been wvwing as long as most here. You would know this tower is always buggy at the gate. I’ve seen it happen more times then I can count.

It was an accidental bug.

We don’t care enough about towers/keeps to even think of glitching to get in.

Obs®

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

I want to troll your duels so bad right now. NO DUELING ALLOWED IN ARENA!

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: bokkieskitten.8023

bokkieskitten.8023

Attachments:

Her Majesty Lillium Honeybuns, Queen of IoJ[BUNS]
Companion of Starlight Honeybuns.
You stole me, and I stole you.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Porqington.3189

If you have been wvwing as long as most here. You would know this tower is always buggy at the gate. I’ve seen it happen more times then I can count.

Been playing for over a year, never seen it before. I don’t know why you’re trying to justify these actions with silly excuses rather than own up to something that is a clear exploit in the game. The fact that you acknowledge that this is a well known bug makes you look even worse, you know that right? You could have just said, “Sorry, this was a one time thing and it won’t happen again”. Instead you practically said “We know all about this exploit and we will utilize it whenever we kitten well please”.

One of your guild leaders has already contacted me and told me the person would be kicked if caught doing it again.

Stop making yourself look bad.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

I cannot remember if it was IOJ or NSP…but a few days earlier my guild had a group running through their borderlands. We were running around capping stuff, when we came across the BL zerg. It at least twice the size of ours – maybe more, since they were hidden by terrain.

Most of us were edging to turn around. We were far up north in the map, and we would have likely lost a fight from the numbers alone.

Our commander shook his head. “No, come guys, just rally to me. Stack..stack up. Trust me on this. We’re gonna scare them. Now might up, blast finishers, just stand here…”

We rallied together and stood our ground, spamming our fields and blast finishers. The zerg just stood there in the distance, watching. Every one of us was on the edge, waiting for the flood of red names. If they came, we would be dead, but we weren’t going down without a fight.

And then…to our surprise, they turned around and ran away.

We scared away a zerg with blast combos! We knew better than to chase after them – we went back to flipping camps and towers.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chilly.2087

Chilly.2087

o an y u moa me.

Not particularly sure what you’re trying to get at with this post. Are you implying he shouldn’t be talking because he hugs keeps as well, or is directed at the screen shot where he calls the mesmer cheese, in which case you’re saying he is cheese as well?

r u srs. lvl 21 and i am declared cheese. wow my lyfe iz complete.

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: cobracommander.5861

cobracommander.5861

<3

Darth
Necro
CD-FA-TC-HoD-SoS-TC-FA-SBI-SoS-JQ-ET-SFR-FA-DR

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

Been playing for over a year, never seen it before. I don’t know why you’re trying to justify these actions with silly excuses rather than own up to something that is a clear exploit in the game. The fact that you acknowledge that this is a well known bug makes you look even worse, you know that right? You could have just said, “Sorry, this was a one time thing and it won’t happen again”. Instead you practically said “We know all about this exploit and we will utilize it whenever we kitten well please”.

One of your guild leaders has already contacted me and told me the person would be kicked if caught doing it again.

lol I’ve seen it posted accidentally happening on these forums tons of time.. The gate was almost down he popped through, thought the gate went down and went for u.. By the time we said in chat ‘wtf’ etc – the gate was already down.. So no it was not a big deal and you are acting like an overdramatic child.

About a guild leader contacting you etc etc… LOL

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

I cannot remember if it was IOJ or NSP…but a few days earlier my guild had a group running through their borderlands. We were running around capping stuff, when we came across the BL zerg. It at least twice the size of ours – maybe more, since they were hidden by terrain.

sorry about that, it was just my ranger, a Mesmer, and a friend with his necro minions. we were in a hurry to get to birdsongs golem rush at the keep. you did look fancy firing up all those blast finishes tho. maybe next time.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Ok I’ll bite.

We have a bunch of leaders of XOXO. I’m a leader. You certainly didn’t contact me. Maybe you contacted the person who made the guild ?.. Nope that’d be me again. You contacted no one. If you had I would have laughed in your face.

No one is ever getting kicked for accidentally going through a door. Although I might kick people for not saying hi when they log in.. That’s a different story though.

Maybe you should go back to cmmding karma trains in orr ?.. Your obviously new here.

Obs®

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Porqington.3189

Ok I’ll bite.

We have a bunch of leaders of XOXO. I’m a leader. You certainly didn’t contact me. Maybe you contacted the person who made the guild ?.. Nope that’d be me again. You contacted no one. If you had I would have laughed in your face.

No one is ever getting kicked for accidentally going through a door. Although I might kick people for not saying hi when they log in.. That’s a different story though.

Maybe you should go back to cmmding karma trains in orr ?.. Your obviously new here.

Please learn how to read (and spell for that matter). I said that one of your guild leaders contacted ME. I suggest you ask around.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pheownix.9250

Pheownix.9250

If you’re trying to be serious, using fallacies such as slippery slope to attempt to slander us doesn’t help your cause, sorry. We are experienced players that know about spots like this. One of our newer members accidentally bugged through it, so we did not make a big deal about it. That does not mean we are 24/7 exploiters/hackers, it just means that this event is insignificant as it is just normal use of game mechanics that allows this happen.

Next time perhaps you should hold Arena.net accountable for keeping their game bug free instead of jumping down another players throat for an accident.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: johnpoc.8732

johnpoc.8732

o an y u moa me.

I thought you were declared chilly. I guess you are cheese chilly now :P

Lockn Loada/Ryu Shueki
[RUN] solo/duo roamer

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kerushi.7609

Kerushi.7609

Looks like NSP woke up.

Either that or our prime time isn’t matching up with CD and IoJs. I’m sure the ppt will look very different come 4am.

Attachments:

~Shirin Shi (Silvari Necro)
TFG Os Northern Shiverpeaks

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

it isnt because you’re lvl 21, its because all roaming guilds run the same thief/warrior/mesmer builds. So if anything you running one of those builds but yet calling a mesmer who decides to Moa you cheese…yeah, pot-kettle. Its up to you how you play though, keep on back stabbing.

“Cheese chilly” /facepalm, “Chilly Cheese” sounds so much better, if youre gonna do it, get it right!

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

it isnt because you’re lvl 21, its because all roaming guilds run the same thief/warrior/mesmer builds. So if anything you running one of those builds but yet calling a mesmer who decides to Moa you cheese…yeah, pot-kettle. Its up to you how you play though, keep on back stabbing.

I mean, we rarely ever run warriors, our mesmers run shatter, didn’t realize that was considered cheese, and our thieves are d/d for the most part. I think the only thing we run cheesy is me on perplex engi, although I haven’t run that for a few weeks now. Sooo… Yeah. Sorry we’re not running dual necro’s for roaming?

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Sorry we’re not running dual necro’s for roaming?

you should be!

i would of also accepted: condition guardian, static shock engineer, ranger of any kind, , staff ele etc etc.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

I mean, we rarely ever run warriors, our mesmers run shatter, didn’t realize that was considered cheese, and our thieves are d/d for the most part. I think the only thing we run cheesy is me on perplex engi, although I haven’t run that for a few weeks now. Sooo… Yeah. Sorry we’re not running dual necro’s for roaming?

Even if you were running dual necros… you still wouldn’t be on the same level.
Gotta have all that soul-bound, hearts intertwined stuff.
NA just wouldn’t understand….

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Pentzski.4620

Actually, we did have someone on LB ranger and he also has a full glass SD engi, so…. Are we less cheesy now?!

Lilliàna – Mesmer
Maguuma

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Actually, we did have someone on LB ranger and he also has a full glass SD engi, so…. Are we less cheesy now?!

just a tad, yes. Youre like sharp cheddar instead of a smoked gouda now.

900 seconds between posts >.> epic picture for the time!

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

“Cheese chilly” /facepalm, “Chilly Cheese” sounds so much better, if youre gonna do it, get it right!

NA b playin in wvw wit all dat cheese like

Attachments:

(edited by Chilly.2087)

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

filename.jpg

save all your gifs like that and it wont distort!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

filename.jpg

OMG NO! THE HORROR!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE! NOW IT’S BIGGER!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Chilly.2087

filename.jpg

OMG NO! THE HORROR!!!! LOOK WHAT YOU’VE DONE! NOW IT’S BIGGER!

i lyke my women how i lyke m truck drivers. large an in charge

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

just a tad, yes. Youre like sharp cheddar instead of a smoked gouda now.

900 seconds between posts >.> epic picture for the time!

Hate the stupid 900 second flood control :c Greatly decreases the amount of trolling I can do at one time. I mean I have to save posts and quotes now to reply en masse to rage instead of just flooding the kittening thread.

Isle Of Janthir

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

sorry about that, it was just my ranger, a Mesmer, and a friend with his necro minions. we were in a hurry to get to birdsongs golem rush at the keep. you did look fancy firing up all those blast finishes tho. maybe next time.

Mmmm, nope, don’t think we ran into you. You must have us mistaken for another group. I don’t think three players count as a ‘zerg’.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Downskee.2649

Downskee.2649

just had an edgeville pk trip, dharoks bombing ioj thieves

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tibstrike.2974

Tibstrike.2974

Those seriously have to be the most ridiculous stats I have ever seen. Did you kill him with one autoattack?

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Please learn how to read (and spell for that matter). I said that one of your guild leaders contacted ME. I suggest you ask around.

Stay on them like a hound-dog, man. The real experienced players know that tower is the least buggy of all the towers. There is currently only one known way of exploiting that tower and it requires six people working in coordination over teamspeak and the sacrifice of a live child (or puppy) to do it.

I cannot remember if it was IOJ or NSP…but a few days earlier my guild had a group running through their borderlands. We were running around capping stuff, when we came across the BL zerg…

Our commander shook his head. “No, come guys, just rally to me. Stack..stack up. Trust me on this. We’re gonna scare them… Now might up, blast finishers, just stand here…”

And then…to our surprise, they turned around and ran away.

Amazing story! Please tell me you have more like this!

Hate the stupid 900 second flood control :c Greatly decreases the amount of trolling I can do at one time. I mean I have to save posts and quotes now to reply en masse to rage instead of just flooding the kittening thread.

Tell me about it.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: NightCircus.2014

NightCircus.2014

Hello. I finally uploaded a clip that happened a month ago in WvW. Enjoy.

Yui Kaze – Mesmer – NSP
Angelic Synergy [Holy] | Super Parkour Critter Alliance [SPCA] | Princesses and Knights [Fate]

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Hello. I finally uploaded a clip that happened a month ago in WvW. Enjoy.

0.o

YES!
WHY DIDNT WE THINK OF IT BEFORE!
CAMPS! THATS HOW YOU BEAT SPCA!

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

Ergh….

Can’t catch a break in IOJ BL…

At first I thought NSP couldnt care less about thier BL seeing as it’s all green but why would you bother defending it when you could take IOJ’s BL to reclaim lost points…

Nice tactic too, also means we have to always defend against either CD or NSP, soon as CD rocks up NSP leaves and reclaims thier own BL, CD goes to NSP so NSP goes to IOJ….

Also, very good fight against XOXO male ele, had a lot of fun till you reset the fight and left me all alone wondering who would have won it

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: JKFlipFlop.7123

JKFlipFlop.7123

You look like a pure, I will trim your armor for you. 300g is a good deal. Pm me, I’ll be in Varrok.

I Am Harmfull – [WHO] ex tM/XOXO
Roamer and Troll
GoM→NSP→AR→NSP→GoM

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAPT wheat roll.5743

CAPT wheat roll.5743

Cant wait to fight IoJ!

Bhanktivedanta/Monowrath[TV] – ex-IoJ – AR
-Third Vanguard Driver
-“We have Cannons we dont need Cloths”

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

bokkieskitten.8023

Cant wait to fight IoJ!

I miss you Mono… Please murder many GoM ASH members for me, as they are horrid little gremlins.

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devanuze.8734

Devanuze.8734

Anet heard my cries for moose themed armour.

Now all i need is my moose finisher

TY ANET

Attachments:

Moose Mickelson. Golfing at its finest

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alphabet.7392

Alphabet.7392

So now that the season is almost over, I nominate Brother Alaric for MVP. I mean, that guy single handedly caused IOJ’s second mass exodus.

HoD
Lyyneheim

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

So now that the season is almost over, I nominate Brother Alaric for MVP. I mean, that guy single handedly caused IOJ’s second mass exodus.

lul FA PvF too stronk! Bleeding over from the FA/SBI/DB thread, I see.

Second Child

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

TY ANET

what a neat site, Moments from BUNS history go!

Attachments:

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

TY ANET

Hello old friend

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

TY ANET

Hello old friend

LOL I spilled my soup.

Heiann – NSP

11/29 CD/NSP/IOJ

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

TY ANET

Hello old friend

Fangirls
OMG HES FREE AHHHHH

Isle Of Janthir