11/8 SBI/BP/CD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

sbi has proved to have immense numbers, but very low skill or tactics. you guys came into ebg keep 3-4 times when we werent outmanned and had close to 30. u wiped miserably in lords lol. but now were outmanned so it goes back to normal. not very smart tho when the points don’t count anyway since we get them b4 tick.

I like BP’s tactics… let us have everything while every person in your server holes up inside the keep with an AC.
And those 25 points we didn’t get for the tick could be crucial!

~Tarnished Coast~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

sbi has proved to have immense numbers, but very low skill or tactics. you guys came into ebg keep 3-4 times when we werent outmanned and had close to 30. u wiped miserably in lords lol. but now were outmanned so it goes back to normal. not very smart tho when the points don’t count anyway since we get them b4 tick.

I like BP’s tactics… let us have everything while every person in your server holes up inside the keep with an AC.

Must have been tough fighting no one!

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

No.
Not really =p

~Tarnished Coast~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

To the CD Thief outside SBI WP on BP BL,
I’m sorry that warrior interfered in our duel. I was kinda hoping you would have killed them, especially after I told them we were having a 1v1. You probably would have won because I’m terrible.

SBI Ranger Bag Dispenser

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

Just a quick question for the three (ranger, warrior, mesmer) on AcA guild on BP. If it is ok for your guild to glitch into the tower, cap it with no walls and no door destroyed, would it be ok if I did that to your towers? K thanks! I only died so I could take down some names for a report. You might have been wondering why I was just standing there.

SBI

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: etiolate.9185

etiolate.9185

rhyming couplets? I would suggest the classic ACrhyming scheme for Borliss Pass poetry.

Zed Zebes – SBI Mesmer

(edited by etiolate.9185)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: skeet.1390

skeet.1390

Good fights to be had this week. Look forward to seeing DR again!

Zoe Whiplash
[BanG]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: pita spoon.5708

pita spoon.5708

they didn’t fight me.

How many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?
Let’s ask tootsie.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Wow, that’s quite an impressive mass you had going in SBI BL BP, did you map hop? We are trying to find you, but it seems you are gone. #sad.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atrophied.8725

Atrophied.8725

I think we saw krew alone maybe twice on reset night. And you always had more numbers than us (we capped at 18 people last night.) I personally died 4 times total on reset, so I can say you didn’t wipe us that many times, no matter how hard you want to PvF (you’re not up to magswag levels, but nice try.)

Feel free to fight us with even numbers sometime, though. I look forward to it.

Xandra – 80s in all classes – Ele/Guard mains – [TL] – NSP

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Yeah…do wish we could get more than one fight in without the blobs though.

Coz when WAR and Hop and VNG and all that jump on your tail…our commander comes over to respond. >_<

Guild Leader wants a GvG with you guys, btw, if you’re up for it? We prefer 15 v 15, but can maybe do 20s. (We’ve only done the latter like, once, though.)

BP’s GvG BB is looking for fights please contact: Martin Firestorm

weds and thurs night work best for us

Is there another person I can contact? I haven’t found him online yet, been checking throughout the day…=(

Ignore my silly guildmate above. I don’t blame BPs crews for blobbing up, personally. It’s the smart and easy way to play. And if you wanna PvF about not doing it, that’s none of my business either.

I keep telling the boss to just play around it…not like it’s hard to do…but he’s stubborn and likes to just dive in. I got him to do it once though, and was personally quite pleased with the results.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

SBI, stop trying to take our keep in EB. How many times have you tried to storm in? First trebs, then ram power (did you use rams that time?), there was once when you brought three golems, and a mesmer port (we’re lucky we spot him/her just in time), through the back door, circling around and flanking….give us a break! Go bug BP for their keep!

…I do have to admit I’m very happy to see CD outmanned, and still holding onto our keep. <3

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyrlis.8072

Tyrlis.8072

So instead of spending our Saturday Night Drunken WvW time happily re-capping and fortifying CDBL, we spent three hours squabbling over Hills, completely failing to dent Bay, and then expending blood, sweat, and tears to pull off an epic Garrison defense against both enemy zergs. How many Omegas was that? It looked like 10?

Good fights and good fun.

Tyrlis – South of Heaven [SoH] WvW Commander – CD
Proud Member of the First Crystalian Council

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: playard.6035

playard.6035

SBI, stop trying to take our keep in EB. How many times have you tried to storm in? First trebs, then ram power (did you use rams that time?), there was once when you brought three golems, and a mesmer port (we’re lucky we spot him/her just in time), through the back door, circling around and flanking….give us a break! Go bug BP for their keep!

…I do have to admit I’m very happy to see CD outmanned, and still holding onto our keep. <3

So instead of spending our Saturday Night Drunken WvW time happily re-capping and fortifying CDBL, we spent three hours squabbling over Hills, completely failing to dent Bay, and then expending blood, sweat, and tears to pull off an epic Garrison defense against both enemy zergs. How many Omegas was that? It looked like 10?

Good fights and good fun.

Aww, that sounds fun!

I’m on SBI but GO! Crystal Desert! Fight the good fight!

Deko* — Die-hard PvE-in-WvW veteran & noob commander
map chat spammer, siege lover/hater, and, well, I care bears.
League of Ex-Siegers, nonetheLEXS, for now, still Rest on Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: SkylightMoon.1980

SkylightMoon.1980

dude. you guys had 50, we had 10, and our ac’s down like 25 of you. was a pretty dumb move on your part fornot rushing the ac. thanx for the bags tho. stormbag isle for the win.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Charak.9761

Charak.9761

If SBI could just sit on BP while CD recovers some morale

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

BP is number one
Farming your server for fun
When is it that you will see
We consider wvw pve
Wiping your skill groups with pugs
Turning your tactics to rugs
So much loot to collect
Victory is no object

RoT looking for GvGs of 15s or 20s (prefer 15s)

I’m sure you’d be happy to oblige, given your high skill level.

We’ll try not to farm you too hard.

I think you need to keep your ego in check. Don’t say it took 4-5 bp guilds to wipe u. Krew smushed ROT all night on reset. You guys gave us fun fights and kept coming back but don’t sit here and claim stuff that is not true. We wiped u all 10-12 times throughout the night and eventually you guys sat behind the KT zerg. Please keep yourself in check……..should have known that was to be expected from TC’ers.

Stating fact’s = ego checks now? hehe video footage of RoT vs Krew alone being uploaded to youtube atm a long with the Krew+3 other guilds jsut to prove the point. you couldnt wipe us even numbers nice try though. GvG contact me in game if not don’t involve my guild in your post

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

If SBI could just sit on BP while CD recovers some morale

Lmao, what a great meme. I gotta say I feel bad for CD. You guys don’t deserve match ups like this. Hopefully you can learn a thing or two although I know its hard with the blobs and karma trains and bad players everywhere. Relish the tough weeks, most of the serious WvW players on SBI are wishing we were fighting SoR where there were no fairweathers and no queues, only an abundance of fights and opportunities to learn.

Hope to see more good fights from BP and CD this week so we can all have some fun open field fights.

Sincerely,
[TE] Guild

Star Player
[KEK]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Shonie.5297

dude. you guys had 50, we had 10, and our ac’s down like 25 of you. was a pretty dumb move on your part fornot rushing the ac. thanx for the bags tho. stormbag isle for the win.

I think it was more like we had a million and you had 5. Throwing numbers around is so fun.
What difference does it make anyways. AC’ing a chokepoint is so leet or something? When there’s nothing left to take on a map except the overly fortified keep of a server having everyone sitting on AC’s, I guess we don’t really have a choice. Congrats on holding your keep temporarily at the time?

I guess i just don’t understand the mentality behind making fun of the server that’s beating you handily.
Nobody from SBI has come out and been ignorant, yet there’s been so many people from BP and CD that post trash like you just did. ‘Stormbag Isle’?
Again, it’s just a product of us holding most of your towers and you guys having whatever population left holed up in a keep on superior AC’s guarding a choke point.
If you want to sit in a keep like that and farm a few bags, good on you I guess, your keep will still fall eventually. But don’t blame SBI, it’s a result of the population disparity between the servers. There’s nothing we can do about that. It is what it is.
When BP is playing against NSP and IOJ and the exact same thing is happening, do you think it’s fair when they claim you blob, or only win because of numbers? Borlisbag Pass?
It’s just dumb and it needs to stop.
Try losing this match with some dignity. It’s just as hard to win with dignity and a lot more people should try it. Especially when the outcome is merely the result of population and coverage.

~Tarnished Coast~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

I think it was more like we had a million and you had 5. Throwing numbers around is so fun.
What difference does it make anyways. AC’ing a chokepoint is so leet or something? When there’s nothing left to take on a map except the overly fortified keep of a server having everyone sitting on AC’s, I guess we don’t really have a choice. Congrats on holding your keep temporarily at the time?

I guess i just don’t understand the mentality behind making fun of the server that’s beating you handily.
Nobody from SBI has come out and been ignorant, yet there’s been so many people from BP and CD that post trash like you just did. ‘Stormbag Isle’?
Again, it’s just a product of us holding most of your towers and you guys having whatever population left holed up in a keep on superior AC’s guarding a choke point.
If you want to sit in a keep like that and farm a few bags, good on you I guess, your keep will still fall eventually. But don’t blame SBI, it’s a result of the population disparity between the servers. There’s nothing we can do about that. It is what it is.
When BP is playing against NSP and IOJ and the exact same thing is happening, do you think it’s fair when they claim you blob, or only win because of numbers? Borlisbag Pass?
Try losing this match with some dignity. It’s just as hard to win with dignity and a lot more people should try it. Especially when the outcome is merely the result of population and coverage.

Of course we’re going to fortify our keeps and siege it up at choke points. It’s an obvious counter against an enemy who has a zerg size that vastly outnumbers ours. There’s a very good strategic reason why people don’t want to lose keeps. I’m not going to explain the specifics of why on the forums, but it should be obvious.

Just look at the scoreboards – SBI probably has a zerg at every map, and both CD and BP are forced to defend. SBI’s sheer numbers can rip whatever zerg BP and CD has. It’s not fair. The outcome is population coverage like you said, and you have to give kudos to the two servers that are managing to hold their ground despite all odds.

There will be foulmouths in every server – SBI is just as guilty of trash talking as CD and BP are. Every server is. You cannot say ‘nobody’ from your server is being disrespectable. I agree people need to stop with the name-calling. It doesn’t do the reputation of any server any good.

I can’t speak for BP but I can speak for CD. We do have dignity, thank you very much. One angry post does not sum up the entire attitude of the server. Thank you SBI players who are willing to admit that the pivotal reason they are winning is based vastly on numbers, and not using the match up as an excuse to troll posts and ridicule the smaller server size.

Oh, and fyi, CD is not just hiding scared behind fortified walls in the keep. We’ll rush out and face the zerg if we know it’s not a stupid suicide mission.

…and farming loot? I don’t get very much loot in zerg fights because I’m too busy moving around in a fight. It’s a tiny loot bag and probably holds some junky npc-able stuff. I’m not gonna risk running over to get it. And if I’m firing from an AC, I leave the bags alone until the end, because I’d rather shoot the zerg than stop to pick up loot. Sometimes loot bags run out of timers and will vanish forever.

(edited by Arikyali.5804)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

And I just thought of something else to say: to the mesmer that managed to hide inside our keep when SBI broke through the outer gate, I want to apologize for my actions after we had killed you. He/She was hidden a decent amount of time, so kudos to them for managing to avoid our sweeps. After we killed him/her I did a “/no” emote. I did not realize until later that it might have been viewed as disrespectful. My intent was to say “No, you’re not gonna get our keep.” and nothing else. I have nothing against mesmer porting, (My main is also a mesmer) and it’s just another tactic to use in WvW. IT was just as in good nature when I waved at the SBI zerg we found hiding in the lake waiting for the mesmer port. I hope he/she will read this post and accept my apology. I strongly disapprove of rude actions over a dead opponent – it’s stupid and lame. I earn my wins, and I bow or salute to people in WvW who I thought did pretty darn good.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Of course we’re going to fortify our keeps and siege it up at choke points. It’s an obvious counter against an enemy who has a zerg size that vastly outnumbers ours. There’s a very good strategic reason why people don’t want to lose keeps. I’m not going to explain the specifics of why on the forums, but it should be obvious.

Just look at the scoreboards – SBI probably has a zerg at every map, and both CD and BP are forced to defend. SBI’s sheer numbers can rip whatever zerg BP and CD has. It’s not fair. The outcome is population coverage like you said, and you have to give kudos to the two servers that are managing to hold their ground despite all odds.

There will be foulmouths in every server – SBI is just as guilty of trash talking as CD and BP are. Every server is. You cannot say ‘nobody’ from your server is being disrespectable. I agree people need to stop with the name-calling. It doesn’t do the reputation of any server any good.

I can’t speak for BP but I can speak for CD. We do have dignity, thank you very much. One angry post does not sum up the entire attitude of the server. Thank you SBI players who are willing to admit that the pivotal reason they are winning is based vastly on numbers, and not using the match up as an excuse to troll posts and ridicule the smaller server size.

Oh, and fyi, CD is not just hiding scared behind fortified walls in the keep. We’ll rush out and face the zerg if we know it’s not a stupid suicide mission.

…and farming loot? I don’t get very much loot in zerg fights because I’m too busy moving around in a fight. It’s a tiny loot bag and probably holds some junky npc-able stuff. I’m not gonna risk running over to get it. And if I’m firing from an AC, I leave the bags alone until the end, because I’d rather shoot the zerg than stop to pick up loot. Sometimes loot bags run out of timers and will vanish forever.

CD give us a bloody good fight, with even numbers or outnumbered.

VP and WAR spent a lot of time in your BL today. Good brawls over hills.

Thanks CD

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

most of the serious WvW players on SBI are wishing we were fighting SoR where there were no fairweathers and no queues, only an abundance of fights and opportunities to learn.

I’d say a lot of us would rather be in match-ups with two of FA, Mag, SoS or maybe YB/TC rather than being stuck between two terrible choices (roflstomp or be roflstomped) thanks to the super idea that is leagues.

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: gennyt.3428

gennyt.3428

Where are these good fights I keep hearing about? All I’m seeing is SBI blobs on every map. Once in a while I see a little sprinkle of CD. It’s only Saturday and its been 15% fun at this point. GG Anet.

Whispers with meat.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

And if I’m firing from an AC, I leave the bags alone until the end, because I’d rather shoot the zerg than stop to pick up loot. Sometimes loot bags run out of timers and will vanish forever.

Just in case you didn’t know, you can bind a key to “AoE loot” in the options screen. Using that key, you can pick up all the loot bags around you even while you’re firing away on an AC.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Why do people post WvW stories and then commonly complement it with an image that doesn’t show anything that they described? It looks like fun, here’s mine:

Lol@opposing server, thanks for the bags at borderland objective. You outnumbered us x+n+([m/2]):1 (x = actual ratio, n = # of deaths to opponent in last hour, m = alcholic beverages consumed in past 6 hours). Thanks for the 100 spikes, I can repair my armour now. See attachment

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wick.1280

Wick.1280

I like this guy above me ^^^

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

BP is number one
Farming your server for fun
When is it that you will see
We consider wvw pve
Wiping your skill groups with pugs
Turning your tactics to rugs
So much loot to collect
Victory is no object

RoT looking for GvGs of 15s or 20s (prefer 15s)

I’m sure you’d be happy to oblige, given your high skill level.

We’ll try not to farm you too hard.

I think you need to keep your ego in check. Don’t say it took 4-5 bp guilds to wipe u. Krew smushed ROT all night on reset. You guys gave us fun fights and kept coming back but don’t sit here and claim stuff that is not true. We wiped u all 10-12 times throughout the night and eventually you guys sat behind the KT zerg. Please keep yourself in check……..should have known that was to be expected from TC’ers.

Stating fact’s = ego checks now? hehe video footage of RoT vs Krew alone being uploaded to youtube atm a long with the Krew+3 other guilds jsut to prove the point. you couldnt wipe us even numbers nice try though. GvG contact me in game if not don’t involve my guild in your post

That must be a huge video, it has been uploading for hours.

~ Cleetus

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: grabemx.9836

grabemx.9836

Is this week over yet? Actually are leagues over yet?
I hope they are everything the developers planned on them being. Farm fests and PVE.

Grabemx – Worst Necro NA
[SIC] – Fort Aspenwood

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stash.8401

Stash.8401

[This] guild from BP…..seriously?

you guys are trash, you truly follow your guilds name though because all you do is run, I’ll give you that.

get good and stop exploiting

Attachments:

Localize [ASAP]
MAGUUMA

(edited by Stash.8401)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

most of the serious WvW players on SBI are wishing we were fighting SoR where there were no fairweathers and no queues, only an abundance of fights and opportunities to learn.

I’d say a lot of us would rather be in match-ups with two of FA, Mag, SoS or maybe YB/TC rather than being stuck between two terrible choices (roflstomp or be roflstomped) thanks to the super idea that is leagues.

Couldn’t agree more with both of these statements, which is why I will not be spending very much time in world this week. CD and BP much respect to you guys that have been out there so far this match.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

Just because nsp and ioj don’t have the numbers like bp does does not mean we blob them all the time. Sbi is blobing 24/7 making the matchup so boring for u guys. I saw a whole sbi guild killing monsters in your bl cause that’s all there is too kill. Stop trying to make it like we blob like you guys. Least we allowed ioj and nsp to take back their stuff so everyone can get wvw exp, achievements etc. u have faced ioj in their bandwagon days before leagues, they had more then bp did but we beat them 2 out of the 3 weeks. We can only zerg in one map where sbi can do around 3. I actually talked to some sbi people and they r completely bored…
how are sbi doing on your achievements hmmm?

(edited by Buffy.9246)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

I hear you bro, I’ll tell everyone to stop blobbing, brb

(seriously though, try killing the minotaurs on the borderlands, they drop crafting materials)

(edited by bigblah.3285)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

And if I’m firing from an AC, I leave the bags alone until the end, because I’d rather shoot the zerg than stop to pick up loot. Sometimes loot bags run out of timers and will vanish forever.

Just in case you didn’t know, you can bind a key to “AoE loot” in the options screen. Using that key, you can pick up all the loot bags around you even while you’re firing away on an AC.

Thanks for the info, but I know. I just don’t want to let go of the AC and have to readjust the camera angle again. Those two seconds could be vital.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

Thanks for the info, but I know. I just don’t want to let go of the AC and have to readjust the camera angle again. Those two seconds could be vital.

But if AOE loot is bound to a key (NOT AOE loot on Interact – that’s something different), you don’t even have to get off the AC at all. Just spam your loot button while firing.

I hear you bro, I’ll tell everyone to stop blobbing, brb

(seriously though, try killing the minotaurs on the borderlands, they drop crafting materials)

Truth. It’s where I farmed powerful blood for my legendary. Just kill them on your way past each time.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zepher.7803

Zepher.7803

you guys are trash, you truly follow your guilds name though because all you do is run, I’ll give you that.

don’t hate the player, hate the game

they designed it this way it’s been like this since the beginning, we all got bags i’m sure your inventory isn’t empty.

Sincerly, Me.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: AtlasSi.9130

AtlasSi.9130

You sound bit upset. Please tell me where they touched you.

18 80s | 12 100% | r177 | wvw r970 | 9,000+ hours
BP → DR → FA → Mag → BP → FA

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: wowyersmart.9315

wowyersmart.9315

To [BEAST] and [DR] last night, great fights at Longview tower on CDBL. Tons of fun and through every encounter our zerg started getting more and more organized. Hope to see you guys more often when my internet stops disconnecting so much and my voice is back! /cheers to the good fight!

Commander Reikoi of [Hero] on Crystal Desert!
Thiefing forever!

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: earendil.1290

earendil.1290

Just because nsp and ioj don’t have the numbers like bp does does not mean we blob them all the time. Sbi is blobing 24/7 making the matchup so boring for u guys. I saw a whole sbi guild killing monsters in your bl cause that’s all there is too kill. Stop trying to make it like we blob like you guys. Least we allowed ioj and nsp to take back their stuff so everyone can get wvw exp, achievements etc. u have faced ioj in their bandwagon days before leagues, they had more then bp did but we beat them 2 out of the 3 weeks. We can only zerg in one map where sbi can do around 3. I actually talked to some sbi people and they r completely bored…
how are sbi doing on your achievements hmmm?

You talked to me for instance. Here is a screenshot of your valiant deeds.

Note that when the blue message says Stop it was a message to my party members to stop attacking. Also called them on TS.

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

And? Lol. I don’t care. I’m killing a lot of zerk sbi in your bl

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aitadis.8269

Aitadis.8269

Judging from the replies you got it looks like BP supports this type of gamplay

Illusionary Mesmer
[oof] Crystal Desert

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

But if AOE loot is bound to a key (NOT AOE loot on Interact – that’s something different), you don’t even have to get off the AC at all. Just spam your loot button while firing.

Oh really? That I didn’t know….

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

Sorry, do you want people not to play WvW just ’cause we outnumber you? Do you want me to not play with my guild ’cause 20-25 people is more than the number that you’re roaming with, even though I like playing with friends?

Coverage is an issue, and I think most everyone that plays WvW recognises this fact. We like even and hard fights, so we look for them where we can, but we also play as a guild and a community. Please respect our desires to play how WE want to play, even if that means us rolling over you sometimes when we outnumber your forces. It happens in reverse, too, where we’ve been rolled by multiple guilds from IoJ, CD, BP and YB. But 90% of the time we’ll blast fires, drop veils and push in regardless of numbers, hoping to come out the other side mostly intact.

Love you all,

Xandra

(not an official RoT spokesperson, just my personal experiences and opinions)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAlkmst.4863

TheAlkmst.4863

To [BEAST] and [DR] last night, great fights at Longview tower on CDBL. Tons of fun and through every encounter our zerg started getting more and more organized. Hope to see you guys more often when my internet stops disconnecting so much and my voice is back! /cheers to the good fight!

hell yeah! hella fun fights in your bl yesterday!

shouts to all the guilds in CD that gave us good fights yesterday!

also BP great fights in the ruins with u guys yesterday.

WFD and the other guild did real good on pushing us from both sides!

all in all good fights! some we won some we lost but the ones we lose are the best ones cuz we get to learn from em!

SEE YOU IN THE BATTLEFIELD! KEEP IT FUN! BEAST OF LUCK OUT THERE ;)

Alkmst-Pink Mohawk Norn Thief- BÆST Guild Leader

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Shout out to blobs, I’m so glad we got 2 more weeks of you.

will remind you of this statement on Monday when you guys have your full force of 60-80 blob

Lol really? That would be a karma train. When else would you see us blobing so much unlike stormblob? Seriously sbi seem to be in denial that they blob so much.

You must not be from BP or one of the new Xfers?…cause pretty much anytime WFD or BS is on the map results in mega blob.

Not complaining about it, I get they gather the militia when they tag up, maybe you should to? Blob happens when good commanders tag up

There are lots of smaller groups running around Beast, RoT, DR, KT…i have come across all those, your not looking hard.

(edited by Gahzirra.8639)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: airstu.2579

airstu.2579

All these transfers and SBI is still going to fail in the league because FA does the blob better. Gz on second place, we will see you post leagues when your server falls apart yet again.

Calisto – NSP BPTCBP
Dictator for Life
Shiverpeaks Search and Rescue [Lost]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

RoT didn’t xfer for a league win, just FYI. Also we weren’t recruited. We came for the community, the shorter queue times, and the fights against the other silver league servers. (Also to beat up on FA a little, couldn’t pass up on that opportunity. We miss them so much.)
It’s really nice to not be fighting server blobs on every map from JQueue, Sanctum of Bags and StackGate. You Silver leaguers really know how to bring a fight without always resorting to massive blobs (although it happens on occasion, and SBI does it too.)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

It’s really nice to not be fighting server blobs on every map…

I’m sure it is.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: uplevelednoob.2513

uplevelednoob.2513

Greetings from the Dr. BeasTE megablob!

Just wanted to say there have been many fun fights thus far this week, been fun to see old friends and finally meet them on the field. Keep bringing it, at this point the ppt game is stale so lets try and have some good fights the rest of the week!

-Maestro [Dr. BeasTE megablob] – the 500 man megablob for the megaserver.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Atrophied.8725

It’s really nice to not be fighting server blobs on every map…

I’m sure it is.

Biggest group I’ve been in on SBI, I briefly popped tag and did a /supplyinfo to count numbers as we stacked up. There were 54 people in range of the command, and we were stacked pretty tight, on a queued map, on reset night. That didn’t last long, as the commander told us to split into groups to hit multiple objectives.

Compare that to TC where the EB crew ran a standard 75+ group during NA, mostly on voip, and the borderlands were always 70+ groups on weekdays NA prime, full server on reset.

Yeah, it’s nice to not fight blobs. <3