11/8 SBI/BP/CD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Looking for small fighting, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3s ( near impossibru ikno) hmu ingame or if you see me in the world /wave and we can duel.

The Swindler

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

Thanks for the bags!!!

Attachments:

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arikyali.5804

Arikyali.5804

SBI, can some of you guys please stop defending your blobs? No one needs to point out it’s all ‘unfair matchup’ and not SBI’s direct fault they have a zerg on beck and call at every map. We KNOW. We GET IT.

Given the chance, I would love to have CD fight against the serious WvWers in SBI. The majority (I say majority, not all) of their current zerg force just seems to be people who don’t know how to put in any real effort or strategies.

CD and BP are all burned out / discouraged of the scores, and I bet more of the experienced SBI WvWers don’t really want to fight this round anyway.

CD was attacking an upgraded SBI keep earlier, and we were beaten back by ac fire, cannons, and sheer zerg numbers. In the whole mess I spot an SBI mesmer laughing at us. I just shook my head at that silly mesmer. There was no real reason for her to troll laugh. I haven’t seen too many direct examples like that from SBI (thank goodness), but this was the kind of SBI players we were tired of. The kind that runs away in fear from an equal zerg fight, but safely gloats in the middle of a blob. I’ve seen my share of SBI zergs the same size as our CD zergs, that turn tails and run.

The siege of our upgraded CD EB was a real challenge, so I know not all of SBI is “mass blob is the only win”. There were a few times when we stood at the walls and wondered what the heck you guys were actually trying to do, but it was a real challenge nonetheless.

Let’s just assume our once overly upgraded and sieged keeps (shame they’re gone now, they were quite impressive) were an equal matchup against the current blob force (and the endless stream of supplies available at your homeland BL. Those trebs would not stay down….). It was like an unstoppable force meeting an immobile object. They held out for a really long time. But our poor upgraded garri was ninja’d by 5 omega golems when the already small force in CD BL had to jump to EB to help defend there. Five omegas were available to be built to take down a fortified keep that only had a handful of defenders inside….It was flipped before I even got there. CD did manage to pull off the same ‘ninja flip’ with the fortified SBI keep (the same one where that silly mesmer was laughing). We didn’t have 5 omegas, we had 6 rams.

On an added note, some SBI roamers are a bloody nuisance. I’m honestly more wary of these roamers than an SBI zerg.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Didn’t believe it but just saw Rekz on BP. How did that happen, the same Rekz that use to say they would dumpster BP cause they were trash?

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: tiramisu.8706

tiramisu.8706

Didn’t believe it but just saw Rekz on BP. How did that happen, the same Rekz that use to say they would dumpster BP cause they were trash?

Rekz is trash.

Wokfoo, Rokkasaurus, Not Daddy of [Rekz]

(edited by tiramisu.8706)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alex.9507

Alex.9507

We decided we need a vacation since we’re a buncha casual baddies.

Seviryn [Rekz]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: burningoat.7052

burningoat.7052

Rekz lives in a dumpster bro

[Rekz] #GetGud #GetDumpstered

Kalkz-“You threw enough siege on my dead body to take BP into tier 1”

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: J J.7902

J J.7902

Rekz lives in a dumpster bro

Who the hell is Rekz?

[Rekz] Necromancer

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Anxiety.6143

Anxiety.6143

Hi, we are actually nice guys. Please be gentle.

[Rekz] Rally Bot
#GetGud2013-14 Copywright Rekz

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

The dumpster has hbo.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

They’re here to spy on us for JQ. They’re JQ spies.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Garnet Star.9380

Garnet Star.9380

Given the chance, I would love to have CD fight against the serious WvWers in SBI. The majority (I say majority, not all) of their current zerg force just seems to be people who don’t know how to put in any real effort or strategies.

BEAST Would love to fight you open field! We make an effort to find good guild groups on the maps to fight. See you on the battlefield!

Stormbluff Isle Bronze Legend
Too Kitten [BÆST]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Obby Shards.9365

Obby Shards.9365

BP is number one
Farming your server for fun
When is it that you will see
We consider wvw pve
Wiping your skill groups with pugs
Turning your tactics to rugs
So much loot to collect
Victory is no object

RoT looking for GvGs of 15s or 20s (prefer 15s)

I’m sure you’d be happy to oblige, given your high skill level.

We’ll try not to farm you too hard.

I think you need to keep your ego in check. Don’t say it took 4-5 bp guilds to wipe u. Krew smushed ROT all night on reset. You guys gave us fun fights and kept coming back but don’t sit here and claim stuff that is not true. We wiped u all 10-12 times throughout the night and eventually you guys sat behind the KT zerg. Please keep yourself in check……..should have known that was to be expected from TC’ers.

Stating fact’s = ego checks now? hehe video footage of RoT vs Krew alone being uploaded to youtube atm a long with the Krew+3 other guilds jsut to prove the point. you couldnt wipe us even numbers nice try though. GvG contact me in game if not don’t involve my guild in your post

That must be a huge video, it has been uploading for hours.

RoT alone vs Krew alone

link as requested

Obby Shards – 80 Warrior / Aura Of Faith – 80 Guardian. Fanboys & Hate mail [FnH]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lightsbane.9012

Lightsbane.9012

just got the most amazing kills of my wvw career at SE camp in BP BL. lich form>5 noobs not paying attention.

As quick as the Valkyries ride,
As true as Odin’s spear flies,
There is nowhere to hide.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stash.8401

Stash.8401

LOL BP using zoom hacks on AC’s to capture their hills right now….hahahaha get good

ac hitting the back of lords room without an AC in sight from inside…hahaha borlis pass, more like being pansies

Localize [ASAP]
MAGUUMA

(edited by Stash.8401)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

Well BP Hills was nice while it lasted, pity someone had to resort to zoom hacks to destroy our siege. The few of us left in BP BL would have had a rough time defending against your blob anyways but that was the icing on the cake.

Attachments:

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

You can hit the back of lords room from around the corner outside of Lords.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xillllix.3485

Xillllix.3485

So Cd… Thanks losing (without a fight) your Garrison to us tonight!

It was for a good cause

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

Well BP Hills was nice while it lasted, pity someone had to resort to zoom hacks to destroy our siege. The few of us left in BP BL would have had a rough time defending against your blob anyways but that was the icing on the cake.

You can hit that AC by shooting over the gate quite easily. It is a bad spot to put ACs.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noodica.5428

Noodica.5428

Thank you [DR] , [TE] and [BEAST] for the exciting kitten fights over the weekend! You guys have deff earned our respect and we know we can count on you guys for some awesome fights! You wiped us silly at times and we done the same to you here is a video we put together <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBl-z6W0eM

Midnight Mafia [MM]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yerffejy.6538

Yerffejy.6538

To the CD thief hacking into SBI’s EB keep….

Curse you! I see you CnDing off of a wall!

I am intrigued at how you do it. xD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

It was for a good cause

Im not there for all that week days action but it was nice seeing you running from fights with even numbers on bp bl reset night perhaps the ruins side of greenlake , but that was only couple times though the rest was good fight and wiping , them loot in redbriar I miss em I wish I could log in , im sorry for the late report, I was terribly busy.

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

(edited by Necro.6432)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

It was for a good cause

…but this was the kind of SBI players we were tired of. The kind that runs away in fear from an equal zerg fight, but safely gloats in the middle of a blob. I’ve seen my share of SBI zergs the same size as our CD zergs, that turn tails and run.

Why you gloating?

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Farout.8207

Farout.8207

BP is number one
Farming your server for fun
When is it that you will see
We consider wvw pve
Wiping your skill groups with pugs
Turning your tactics to rugs
So much loot to collect
Victory is no object

I think you need to keep your ego in check. Don’t say it took 4-5 bp guilds to wipe u. Krew smushed ROT all night on reset. You guys gave us fun fights and kept coming back but don’t sit here and claim stuff that is not true. We wiped u all 10-12 times throughout the night and eventually you guys sat behind the KT zerg. Please keep yourself in check……..should have known that was to be expected from TC’ers.

Stating fact’s = ego checks now? hehe video footage of RoT vs Krew alone being uploaded to youtube atm a long with the Krew+3 other guilds jsut to prove the point. you couldnt wipe us even numbers nice try though. GvG contact me in game if not don’t involve my guild in your post

RoT alone vs Krew alone

link as requested

We fought you guys half a dozen times and all you can come up with is a minute and half of video that is so low quality I can’t tell what guild you are fighting. That is impressive! I did get a good laugh listening to your driver though. He could use a Xanax…

~ Cleetus

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

Thank you [DR] , [TE] and [BEAST] for the exciting kitten fights over the weekend! You guys have deff earned our respect and we know we can count on you guys for some awesome fights! You wiped us silly at times and we done the same to you here is a video we put together <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBl-z6W0eM

Heh, I like the part where you portal bomb us at the bridge, then send in WFD right behind you, and then claim “TE not so good by yourself”. Gave me a laugh. Anyways thanks for the video, hope to see more of you guys on the field this week.

Star Player
[KEK]

(edited by Radioactive.1248)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Amurond.4590

all this video is missing is a skill clicker

hell yeah we da best

zerg videos are almost always embarrassing, thankfully this one included GvG

(edited by Amurond.4590)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

It was for a good cause

thats cute your guild came to watch, congrats congrats

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

MM warrior in BP bl, Y u no duel me in the middle of a bay siege?

;_;

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Rekz is trash.

Tira, you suck. Rekz sucks. Zzz.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

To the 6 sbi pugs fighting us lonely 4 cd outside smc last night, it was hilarious watching you guys run back to smc every five seconds to get all the buffs…just come out and fight us, the buffs at smc will still be there after you wipe.

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gravy.7589

Gravy.7589

Says they were badly outnumbered in an earlier post, video shows otherwise.

Attachments:

(edited by Gravy.7589)

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silas.8630

Silas.8630

all this video is missing is a skill clicker

hell yeah we da best

To be fair, he did use Empower once…

SBI
[DR]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

RoT alone vs Krew alone

link as requested

We fought you guys half a dozen times and all you can come up with is a minute and half of video that is so low quality I can’t tell what guild you are fighting. That is impressive! I did get a good laugh listening to your driver though. He could use a Xanax…

Well…we DID try to get more videos of you and us. =( But they weren’t alone. There was always more people, whether ours or yours. >_<

This one wasn’t actually alone…It’s so short because we tried to cut out the BP guild (Lost, was it?) that came in on a flank that was too late and proceeding to get slaughtered because of that. =(

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilbeavers.3964

Evilbeavers.3964

To the two rangers on CD BL @ Sentry N of Cliffside:

I had no interest in stomping you two. I just wanted that sentry capture.

Kiblet – War Nubs – [NUB]
Terribad Ranger
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: jkels.6398

jkels.6398

RoT alone vs Krew alone

link as requested

Do you know how to change the video qualities on youtube? Its in 1080 HD. I’ll help you on the bottom of the video page there is an option to change it to HD. Pick 1080 then drag the video backwards and it will load 1080.

Claiming you beat us 10 – 12 times is exaggeration. Those 4 or 5 times we wiped were due to wiping from your blob not Krew. You guys have at least 20 pugs following you. Sounds like you need the ego check. The above video is what happens when we find you without your silly blob. Turn your commander tag off and well see what happens. Better yet GvG?

Speaking of videos though i made another one. Check it out. Oh hey sense you liked the short clip so much i decided to put it in our next video. Remember make sure you put it in 1080 thx

[ROT] Stormbluff Isle
Gnomez 80 Elementalist Airabetha 80 Guardian
http://www.youtube.com/user/jkelsey83/videos

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: uplevelednoob.2513

uplevelednoob.2513

[DR] vs. [MM] friendly match (sorry our recorded was only able to attend one round), and then some fun between Bay and Garrsion with a CD force (shoutout to you guys, mix of guilds).

Enjoy.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Xsorus.2507

Xsorus.2507

A. Matches are decided by Numbers, every server also “blobs” when they have the superior Zerg. So Buffy, if you think BP hasn’t blobed, I’ll start taking bloody video of the ones I see.

B. People need to get it out of their head that winning this League or placing in this league has to do with anything remotely related to skill.. I’ve said this a 1000 bloody times already, The Scoring system in this game does not show skill…If you were to take the WvW population chart and put it next to the ranking in this game, you’d see it lines up perfectly, because that is what decides what wins a match…NOTHING ELSE.

Once you understand those 2 things…It’ll make losing or winning a matchup not bother you at all….Because in the end, It does not matter.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Natures Ninja and Pain Inverter – Ranger PvP movies
http://www.twitch.tv/xsorovos

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blodeuyn.2751

Blodeuyn.2751

Looking for small fighting, 1v1, 2v2, 3v3s ( near impossibru ikno) hmu ingame or if you see me in the world /wave and we can duel.

The Swindler

I would love to set up a 1v1 or 2v2. Late night/early morning NA works best for me.

I will be on my staff ele.

Blodeuyn Tylwyth
Quaggan OP [QOP], League of Extraordinary Siegers [LEXS]
Ehmry Bay

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Purr Kitten.8731

Purr Kitten.8731

sbi has proved to have immense numbers, but very low skill or tactics. you guys came into ebg keep 3-4 times when we werent outmanned and had close to 30. u wiped miserably in lords lol. but now were outmanned so it goes back to normal. not very smart tho when the points don’t count anyway since we get them b4 tick.

I like BP’s tactics… let us have everything while every person in your server holes up inside the keep with an AC.
And those 25 points we didn’t get for the tick could be crucial!

dude. you guys had 50, we had 10, and our ac’s down like 25 of you. was a pretty dumb move on your part fornot rushing the ac. thanx for the bags tho. stormbag isle for the win.

I think it was more like we had a million and you had 5. Throwing numbers around is so fun.
What difference does it make anyways. AC’ing a chokepoint is so leet or something? When there’s nothing left to take on a map except the overly fortified keep of a server having everyone sitting on AC’s, I guess we don’t really have a choice. Congrats on holding your keep temporarily at the time?

I guess i just don’t understand the mentality behind making fun of the server that’s beating you handily.
Nobody from SBI has come out and been ignorant, yet there’s been so many people from BP and CD that post trash like you just did. ‘Stormbag Isle’?
Again, it’s just a product of us holding most of your towers and you guys having whatever population left holed up in a keep on superior AC’s guarding a choke point.
If you want to sit in a keep like that and farm a few bags, good on you I guess, your keep will still fall eventually. But don’t blame SBI, it’s a result of the population disparity between the servers. There’s nothing we can do about that. It is what it is.
When BP is playing against NSP and IOJ and the exact same thing is happening, do you think it’s fair when they claim you blob, or only win because of numbers? Borlisbag Pass?
It’s just dumb and it needs to stop.
Try losing this match with some dignity. It’s just as hard to win with dignity and a lot more people should try it. Especially when the outcome is merely the result of population and coverage.

Just because nsp and ioj don’t have the numbers like bp does does not mean we blob them all the time. Sbi is blobing 24/7 making the matchup so boring for u guys. I saw a whole sbi guild killing monsters in your bl cause that’s all there is too kill. Stop trying to make it like we blob like you guys. Least we allowed ioj and nsp to take back their stuff so everyone can get wvw exp, achievements etc. u have faced ioj in their bandwagon days before leagues, they had more then bp did but we beat them 2 out of the 3 weeks. We can only zerg in one map where sbi can do around 3. I actually talked to some sbi people and they r completely bored…
how are sbi doing on your achievements hmmm?

You talked to me for instance. Here is a screenshot of your valiant deeds.

Note that when the blue message says Stop it was a message to my party members to stop attacking. Also called them on TS.

That sounds like Buffy alright! Always trying to sound so reasonable and pretending to give helpful advice but really whispering people non-stop with her passive aggressive bullkitten. Every time I read one of her posts, I just have to laugh.

SBI

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: JobCreator.1956

JobCreator.1956

SBI, can some of you guys please stop defending your blobs? No one needs to point out it’s all ‘unfair matchup’ and not SBI’s direct fault they have a zerg on beck and call at every map. We KNOW. We GET IT.

CD and BP are all burned out / discouraged of the scores, and I bet more of the experienced SBI WvWers don’t really want to fight this round anyway.

CD was attacking an upgraded SBI keep earlier, and we were beaten back by ac fire, cannons, and sheer zerg numbers. In the whole mess I spot an SBI mesmer laughing at us. I just shook my head at that silly mesmer. There was no real reason for her to troll laugh. I haven’t seen too many direct examples like that from SBI (thank goodness), but this was the kind of SBI players we were tired of. The kind that runs away in fear from an equal zerg fight, but safely gloats in the middle of a blob. I’ve seen my share of SBI zergs the same size as our CD zergs, that turn tails and run.

The siege of our upgraded CD EB was a real challenge, so I know not all of SBI is “mass blob is the only win”. There were a few times when we stood at the walls and wondered what the heck you guys were actually trying to do, but it was a real challenge nonetheless.

Let’s just assume our once overly upgraded and sieged keeps (shame they’re gone now, they were quite impressive) were an equal matchup against the current blob force (and the endless stream of supplies available at your homeland BL. Those trebs would not stay down….). It was like an unstoppable force meeting an immobile object. They held out for a really long time. But our poor upgraded garri was ninja’d by 5 omega golems when the already small force in CD BL had to jump to EB to help defend there. Five omegas were available to be built to take down a fortified keep that only had a handful of defenders inside….It was flipped before I even got there. CD did manage to pull off the same ‘ninja flip’ with the fortified SBI keep (the same one where that silly mesmer was laughing). We didn’t have 5 omegas, we had 6 rams.

On an added note, some SBI roamers are a bloody nuisance. I’m honestly more wary of these roamers than an SBI zerg.

Text blob crits for over 9000.

The kitten mightier than the sword.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shadelang.3012

Shadelang.3012

To the SBI Warrior in EB who attempted and failed to take the NW supply camp WITH FRIENDS BACKING YOU UP from my Necromancer. the one that was life draining all 4 of you harder than you were hitting me? TY FOR THE EXOTIC. Shame your blob had to show up and ruin it right after i got the loot off of you u.u

Ghost Yak

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Arikyali.5804

“insert previous wall of text”

Text blob crits for over 9000.

I figured it was better than double posting. Lawl.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oddbot.6578

Oddbot.6578

Hello from [DR] Dragonriders, SBI

I recorded and edited some of my favourite fights where I happened to be both online and recording (neither of which I always am). Great fights so far. Keep it classy.

Before alarm bells start ringing about the skirmish vs [MM] (not a proper GvG per say, since neither team had scheduled and planned for it) at the beginning, I just happened to be recording 1 of the 5 fights, we didn’t win all of them, so yeah it’s showing only one side of the medal.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

@jkels, I lol’d when u said turn off commander tag…who uses tht? you got us 1 time? congratz? show the 10 other times and how that turned out, oh right you must have hit the insta delete button on those clips. Stop making SBI’s community look bad and go back to TC alrdy. you def a forum warrior tho, gl in game. I look forward to fights.

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

If I win, it is because I have mastered every aspect of my class and build, played perfectly, and you showed up in subpar gear, clicked your skills instead of hotkeying, don’t have a good spec for anything, and are laughably unskilled.

If you win, it is because you brought X+10 people to fight, where X is the number of people I happen to have around me at the time of my losing and additionally brought siege into a field fight and very probably had a hacker doing… things.

There is no other option. That is what almost a month of league play and reading the forums has taught me.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deano.7913

Deano.7913

To the 6 sbi pugs fighting us lonely 4 cd outside smc last night, it was hilarious watching you guys run back to smc every five seconds to get all the buffs…just come out and fight us, the buffs at smc will still be there after you wipe.

I think I was one of those four CD if it is the fight I think it was. Had a lot of fun with that. I was just charging into them since we had had outmanned for a while.

[WP] Wisenheimer Prime | Guild Leader
Polyhistor Serpente – lvl 80 Elementalist | Crystal Desert
http://www.twitch.tv/polyhistorsl

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheAlkmst.4863

TheAlkmst.4863

Thank you [DR] , [TE] and [BEAST] for the exciting kitten fights over the weekend! You guys have deff earned our respect and we know we can count on you guys for some awesome fights! You wiped us silly at times and we done the same to you :D here is a video we put together <3 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=shBl-z6W0eM

definetly some good fights!

I kinda don’t agree with the quote on the first fight ‘’should not have messed with us you kitten scrubs’’ tho. TBH we have wiped each other pretty evenly throughout this whole matchup and the fact that we wiped CD just before having to fight a coordinated attack from you guys right after that says a lot. I personally like to keep it respectful. You guys did good on that fight! Always good to see two guilds work together to defeat another opponent. Numbers were on your favor too! but all in all! great fight!

very fun to fight you guys! we should have a video of our own coming up very soon :)

KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! Stay Classy.

see you in the mists.

Alkmst-Pink Mohawk Norn Thief- BÆST Guild Leader

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: bllius.9027

bllius.9027

If I win, it is because I have mastered every aspect of my class and build, played perfectly, and you showed up in subpar gear, clicked your skills instead of hotkeying, don’t have a good spec for anything, and are laughably unskilled.
If you win, it is because you brought X+10 people to fight, where X is the number of people I happen to have around me at the time of my losing and additionally brought siege into a field fight and very probably had a hacker doing… things.
There is no other option. That is what almost a month of league play and reading the forums has taught me.

Welcome to PVF.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: TheJewpacabro.2907

TheJewpacabro.2907

Q______________Q

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

had some fun roaming around the bl’s tonight, dodgin the zergs and what not. To the warrior, thief, and mesmer we were kitten in with in EB jp lol we were crackin up, even after the stomps XD good times all around hope we gave everyone some good lootz

Team Raven [TR](Dead)