11/8 SBI/BP/CD

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Radioactive.1248

Radioactive.1248

No, we’re referring to how she rage quit when she couldn’t map hop away from our karma train that was wiping the floor with hers. Oh and I was commanding on an uplevel.

Star Player
[KEK]

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hadan.2841

Hadan.2841

Our good friends over at LOST recorded krew on reset night. Thanks for all the fights this matchup! I hope we get more fights this next week. Even when our server lays down and our zerg commanders hide til thurs/fri karma trains we out every night

Leader/Driver of Krew/MR

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tyler.2170

Tyler.2170

I was told that I’m not allowed to post inflammatory responses in an effort to derail a thread. So I would just like to say thanks to Evilzara. I appreciate you letting us get bags. It really helps me towards my legendary.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evilzara.6378

Evilzara.6378

No, we’re referring to how she rage quit when she couldn’t map hop away from our karma train that was wiping the floor with hers. Oh and I was commanding on an uplevel.

I didn’t rage quit.

I had a headache and was going to stop after finishing up CD BL. You wiped us at Bay so I ported to your BL to take the final Bay before I logged.

Oh, and real mature of you guys to spam whisper me “Umad?”. You guys like 5 years old now? Even EBay has more class than that. Not to mention some [DR] folks doing it to. Such a respectful guild!

Oh, and my head is feeling better thanks for asking.

Commander Evilzara of The Black Tides [TBT]

Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Tyler.2170

That seems like a rage quit to me.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

I was told that I’m not allowed to post inflammatory responses in an effort to derail a thread. So I would just like to say thanks to Evilzara. I appreciate you letting us get bags. It really helps me towards my legendary.

I appreciate how classy you guys are. How many more guilds are you going to make under my name?

Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Tyler.2170

Thanks. I thought I was pretty classy too. You’re my idol. I want to command just like you pls. Are you holding lessons?

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Evilzara.6378

That seems like a rage quit to me.

I raged quit playing Pokemon on the 8th gym leader when he somehow managed to critical hit my strongest Pokemon and kill it.

I don’t rage quit to a bunch of try hard bandwagoners who think it’s hilarious making guilds to insult commanders on another server.

Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Tyler.2170

So you have a history of RQing. Gotcha.

I don’t know. I wasn’t trying very hard. But thanks for letting my have some laughs on my off-day.

;)

:* :*

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Bandwagoners.

Mmk. Lol

Commander Nachonix

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waffler.1257

Waffler.1257

Not that impressive, all SBI has are numbers. FA put up much better fights against us a few weeks ago and they didnt outnumber us at every corner.

Agreed, that’s probably why SBI lost to FA even though they have more players and better coverage.

You’re aware servers don’t lose if they have more players and better coverage right?

If a server loses its because they’re outnumbered and have les Coverage, FA won because they had more people. If you think FA won and claim we had more people then them, you clearly are ignoring pretty much the entire history of WvW matches in this game and should be ignored for being clueless.

Attachments:

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Songbird.7296

Songbird.7296

Thanks. I thought I was pretty classy too. You’re my idol. I want to command just like you pls. Are you holding lessons?

Ask FA. Pretty sure you got schooled last time.

Borlis Pass

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

I didn’t rage quit.

I had a headache and was going to stop after finishing up CD BL. You wiped us at Bay so I ported to your BL to take the final Bay before I logged.

Oh, and real mature of you guys to spam whisper me “Umad?”. You guys like 5 years old now? Even EBay has more class than that. Not to mention some [DR] folks doing it to. Such a respectful guild!

Oh, and my head is feeling better thanks for asking.

It’s hard to ask for respect when you emote spam after zerging us down. You can also whisper me who sent you that whisper and I will take care of it. I personally didn’t take part of it but, I wouldn’t want Dr doing it.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Buffy.9246

Buffy.9246

You would actually be amazed by what you see from DR guild. They tend to emote spam also.
But I really can’t wait till all the bandwagons leave sbi for dragon brand or some other server yet again. Man sbi will whine about zergs so much.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: David.4821

David.4821

You would actually be amazed by what you see from DR guild. They tend to emote spam also.
But I really can’t wait till all the bandwagons leave sbi for dragon brand or some other server yet again. Man sbi will whine about zergs so much.

It’s against our rules to spam emote. You can send me a screenshot or a rank of the player emote spamming.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Tyler.2170

Sure we lost, but we definitely didn’t get schooled. We lost by 50k against a previously T1 server. I would say that’s pretty good for us. We learned even more just by facing them. It’ll be interesting to see how we do again when we rematch them.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Sure we lost, but we definitely didn’t get schooled. We lost by 50k against a previously T1 server. I would say that’s pretty good for us. We learned even more just by facing them. It’ll be interesting to see how we do again when we rematch them.

FA was never T1. They were always in T2 a lot.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: deviator.1804

deviator.1804

lost by 50k to an equally populated server is getting schooled, dont try and use what they were at one time. It only matters what the are now and that is equal to your server.

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Tyler.2170

I shouldn’t of said T1. They were going to be in gold tier, but somehow “magically” lost a few matches so they could get into Silver.

[TE]
Twisted Effect
Stormbluff Isle

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Buffy.9246

Yeah I agree with that. Their best defense is “we gained more guilds when we were in silver.” Lol

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shonie.5297

Shonie.5297

Good luck to CD in future matches.
I’d say the same about BP… but we play against you again in 30 minutes. =p

~Tarnished Coast~

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

lost by 50k to an equally populated server is getting schooled, dont try and use what they were at one time. It only matters what the are now and that is equal to your server.

hmmmm they won by 50k because they had more coverage while we slept lol. As far as skill, we wiped FA zergs head to head so there is no such thing as getting schooled.

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

FA was never T1. They were always in T2 a lot.

FA is bottom to mid T2 and probably T3 with all the bandwagoning to SOS and MAG.

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: phys.7689

phys.7689

hmmmm they won by 50k because they had more coverage while we slept lol. As far as skill, we wiped FA zergs head to head so there is no such thing as getting schooled.

So if its just due to coverage, why were you ticking less during prime time?

Now I hear y’all got new guilds and what not.

CANT WAIT

11/8 SBI/BP/CD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

We were ticking for more actually.