12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

its like i am in some groundhog day where everyone complains again about people repeating themselves without a hint of irony

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Naztharius.7639

Naztharius.7639

Dat doubleteam

Lol.

Abys I don’t know how many more people you need to push a pug mag group. We’ll make it easier for you next time and bring uplevels.

We had about 30 people.

30 guild group with KWBH won’t push a pug zerg, that’s legit. We’ll come naked next time.

Can we buy you dinner before you get naked?

Commander Naztharius – [KWBH]
GM of Kingswood Brotherhood -SBI
Bringer Of Truth

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Great fun commanding today during EU. Thanks for the fights, yaks.

Also really close call today at SBI bay Mag, i forgot what guild was it, but it was a small 10-15 group on lords room

Commander Nachonix

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

Funny how perceptions coincide with reality…Yak’s and Ebay separated, and Yaks is losing to SBI as well. Did learn in the Yaks/Ebay realtionship who the pitcher and catcher was, Ebay always 2nd.

Still sour about that defeat you got in League week 6? I think you can be glad that YB dislikes Maggs even more than your server and vice versa. The outcome of this week doesn’t change the League result, no matter how hard you try. Cheers!

Dude your server has been kicked in the face enough times this match-up. Just stay down until EB can come help you back up.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

30 guild group with KWBH won’t push a pug zerg, that’s legit. We’ll come naked next time.

Pls describe context if you want your statement to have relevance. But yes, do come naked.

D/P Basilisk/Backstab/22222 is the most popular. Seen them in pretty much every server. It works so I don’t see what the problem is. And of course -thieves- will bail if it doesn’t work. Dying and losing stacks is just dumb, lol.

Using Haste is questionable though…

Except who runs haste and 2-spams after a single backstab. Also inc D/P nerf cannot wait to see the garbage thieves all disappear. Maybe seeing a thief might finally mean you’re about to fight someone decent?

It’s not that much of a nerf tbh. But I dunno why Anet want to nerf D/P when P/D is still trolly as before. I don’t think people want to see more P/D trolls.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: ChapDev.7650

ChapDev.7650

I think this is the first match I have been in since the GvG/Dueling arena has been open that I have found it empty every single time I have checked and I’m running out of DvD’s to watch.

Bad Looking Necro Tryhard [BLNT] ~ Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Pls describe context if you want your statement to have relevance. But yes, do come naked.

D/P Basilisk/Backstab/22222 is the most popular. Seen them in pretty much every server. It works so I don’t see what the problem is. And of course -thieves- will bail if it doesn’t work. Dying and losing stacks is just dumb, lol.

Using Haste is questionable though…

Except who runs haste and 2-spams after a single backstab. Also inc D/P nerf cannot wait to see the garbage thieves all disappear. Maybe seeing a thief might finally mean you’re about to fight someone decent?

It’s not that much of a nerf tbh. But I dunno why Anet want to nerf D/P when P/D is still trolly as before. I don’t think people want to see more P/D trolls.

I like stubbling across P/D thieves to play with though… They get frustrated with my guardian

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Has anyone seen SBI players’ faces? I only see their backsides…

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tachii.3506

Maybe go to EBG or something, Idk. Backsides can be attractive, too.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: scimi.3487

scimi.3487

Funny how perceptions coincide with reality…Yak’s and Ebay separated, and Yaks is losing to SBI as well. Did learn in the Yaks/Ebay realtionship who the pitcher and catcher was, Ebay always 2nd.

Still sour about that defeat you got in League week 6? I think you can be glad that YB dislikes Maggs even more than your server and vice versa. The outcome of this week doesn’t change the League result, no matter how hard you try. Cheers!

Dude your server has been kicked in the face enough times this match-up. Just stay down until EB can come help you back up.

Let me get this straight, you lost to not one, but two servers that you were supposed to beat, and YB is supposed to feel bad about losing to two servers that are supposed to win in a week that doesn’t count for anything? Darn, you showed us…

Yeah, sorry, not feeling the shame. Go back to crying in the corner about something that happened in a video game 2 weeks ago.

We won’t even get into the “our players are taking the week off for x/y reasons” like you did when you lost. Sorry, just isn’t that important. Have a pleasant week.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

Dat doubleteam

Lol.

Abys I don’t know how many more people you need to push a pug mag group. We’ll make it easier for you next time and bring uplevels.

We had about 30 people.

Next time we face Abys I’ll make sure to run naked and only run with offhand shield.

As long as we stack might properly I think I can burst them down with repeated shield bashes.

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

I’m pretty sure Denimdan is going to have PTSD after tonight, he has a knack for wandering near VRs group and getting zerg-busted. I lost count at about half a dozen times. Poor fella.

lol if you mean by zerg busted you mean steam rolled XD, i did enjoy getting chased though, made me switch to a shout build with gs just so i had a chance of running lol and the rest of evoh thx you for chasing me down allowing the rest of them to escape :P

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

Dan dan dan we are not all op rangers

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

Let me get this straight, you lost to not one, but two servers that you were supposed to beat, and YB is supposed to feel bad about losing to two servers that are supposed to win in a week that doesn’t count for anything? Darn, you showed us…

Yeah, sorry, not feeling the shame. Go back to crying in the corner about something that happened in a video game 2 weeks ago.

We won’t even get into the “our players are taking the week off for x/y reasons” like you did when you lost. Sorry, just isn’t that important. Have a pleasant week.

EB in a different match-up isn’t your players “taking the week off”.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Tachii.3506

But you just did, harharhar.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

We won’t even get into the “our players are taking the week off for x/y reasons” like you did when you lost

Well…

Y’all realize that almost everyone who busted kitten for the league is taking a break this week? I don’t care what server you play on; maybe stow the kitten for a couple days?

Yeah, because YB’s final league matchup was soooo stressful, I symphathize

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

Lots of fun on YBBL today. Mag and SBI keep it up! We like you visiting.
Hopefully it will be like this all week.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Can’t break that much siege in SM, GG

GM – [Ark]ham

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Keeralah.3140

Keeralah.3140

Thank you for the bag delivery service on west keep just now, sbi.

The Sneaky One – Thief
Keeralah – Elementalist
[WCS] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bannok.3152

Bannok.3152

Lot of tough fights for the militia tonight in EBG, thanks for the fun Mag/Yak. Will check you guys tomorrow night, see if we can get some more.

Bannok – Dark Covenant (SBI)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Truearrow.3527

Truearrow.3527

I think SBI needs a refresher course on golem attacks, that push for our west keep was rather pathetic.

Embrace the Evil [TIE][PYRO] Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

You guys started it! Our commander just decided a random counter golem rush was the best way to draw it off, lol.

Eh, he’s inebriated…so…yeah. =S

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

PYRO u should stick with your blobs you’re terrible in small scale fights :o

All classes

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

You guys started it! Our commander just decided a random counter golem rush was the best way to draw it off, lol.

Eh, he’s inebriated…so…yeah. =S

lololol drunk commanding at its best!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serebus.7314

Serebus.7314

Loving the nut hugging so far in this matchup. Too bad I can’t play more, darn finals messing things up.

Bronade – Guild leader of TERROR[TG]
Homeworld = Home Borderland!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

Rest in peace SBI

Bad Elementalist

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Dat doubleteam

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

(edited by StealthSnake.9134)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amurond.4590

Amurond.4590

SBI bandwagon died in the YB/EB match up oh wait no the FA/DB match, wait no it will die in this one… yes definitely this one

~ The Server I Play On Is Better Than The Server You Play On ~
- Kudzu, Dreamer, Frostfang, Eternity, Flameseeker Prophecies ~
~Nevermore, HOPE, Moot, Incinerator, Meteorlogicus, Howler ~

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

Gotta love how dumb Mag’s is…they don’t defend anything they take so we on Yak’s can just swoop in and switch it real quick. They are so busy taking SBI stuff they don’t even realize they have lost the point tick lead.

Can’t tell if serious or… no, no one can be that oblivious.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Gotta love how dumb Mag’s is…they don’t defend anything they take so we on Yak’s can just swoop in and switch it real quick. They are so busy taking SBI stuff they don’t even realize they have lost the point tick lead.

you wouldn’t have that ppt without us you mag surfers.

Bad Elementalist

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Nice push during Ocx. Looks like this match isnt over yer huh

Commander Nachonix

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

FrownyClown.8402

Mag’s is just too afraid to touch Yak’s stuff they always just run away whenever we get in a fight with them.

goodbye your ebg stuff

Bad Elementalist

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

Mag’s is just too afraid to touch Yak’s stuff they always just run away whenever we get in a fight with them.

EBG’s looking awfully bad, good thing maguuma is afraid of touching you guys.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

wow so dishonorable, y double team like nob?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: iAmTheDuke.6201

iAmTheDuke.6201

death to bandwagons!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

Oooo, right in the off-hours. Our E-kitten, whyyyyyyyyy.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

off hours…. lol

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

Double team OP anet plz nerf

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Juunro.7082

Juunro.7082

off hours…. lol

I live in the eastern US; this is the only timezone that counts for anything at all. Clearly.

Also: Yo, Mags guys, the little 5 man guild group that was in EBG between SBI’s spawn and fort at approximately 2am EST caused like a half dozen people to go into fits of hilarious, broken English rage in our map chat. kitten was hilarious.

Axe Murdering, Longbowing tiny Asura Mohawk’d Warrior

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

off hours…. lol

I live in the eastern US; this is the only timezone that counts for anything at all. Clearly.

Also: Yo, Mags guys, the little 5 man guild group that was in EBG between SBI’s spawn and fort at approximately 2am EST caused like a half dozen people to go into fits of hilarious, broken English rage in our map chat. kitten was hilarious.

Western u.s. here, all our players right now consist of sleep deprived NA players and like 10 australians give or take. GG

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Did SBI have another Thanksgiving last night?

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

You do realize its not NA prime right? Lol

Good on you I guess, we do deserve to get focused on. Nothing you should be bragging about though

Commander Nachonix

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

You do realize its not NA prime right? Lol

Good on you I guess, we do deserve to get focused on. Nothing you should be bragging about though

You do realize none of us are oceanic heavy servers? You guys were supposed to have more then any of us, RIP demoralized oceanic SBI players.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Didn’t you hear? It’s the PvE update! Wintersday and Wildstar beta! Keep up with the excuses man!

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

You do realize none of us are oceanic heavy servers?

Congratulations! You figured it out by yourself!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kcrook.3945

Kcrook.3945

So much anger on this thread. Makes me sad…

-Ckrael- THE Guardian
[Bags]
Ebay << What a mistake.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

death to bandwagons!

For the umpteenth time, I’m not transferring to SBI!

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

Apparently failing at taking sm is more important than Yaks getting wp’s on SBI bl.

Gj olaf and supr.

Attachments:

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

Apparently failing at taking sm is more important than Yaks getting wp’s on SBI bl.

Gj olaf and supr.

Are you saying that Stonemist is a huge waste of time and resources and is largely considered to be a noobtrap?

Madness.

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tjizn.5834

Tjizn.5834

C O M M A N D E R D E A T H T O U C H plz

plz no im [bad] #magswag