12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

Getting out my popcorn.

Gotta watch Hack’s Bend try to justify this one.

I don’t understand how people can be this honorless.

I wasn’t involved, I do think it is slightly slimy, however absolutely no hacking is involved in gaining access to citadel, and I personally saw multiple SBI players peform the same trick during our last match.

You should be happy to have enemy players in your Citadel, you can kill them while being invulnerable.

(edited by Arya Whitefire.8423)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: denimdan.8642

denimdan.8642

thx yaks for somehow getting in to sbi spawn on sbi Bl and killing our omegas, you guys rly are that low…

Considering that we still have SBI spys from 3 weeks ago operating against us, consider it just a small amount of the payback you’re owed for your own server’s cheap tricks.

You guys are below pathetic. I was on during it, ppl spent money and time on those. And for you guys to admit here on public and saying its a payback from something we cannot control?( spies)

Match manipulation is a scrubby move, but this is just off the charts.

on SBI spys —- we can’t control them.
on 1 person from YB said pay back —-- OMG “you guys rly are that low…” .. “You guys are below pathetic”

Go generalize other server base on 1 person and QQ when people generalize your server base on a few…..

BTW, SBI/YB/EB has 30 pages and lots of QQ, maybe SBI can do it again, make it 31 pages to become the new record!

if it was just 1 person hacking in i wouldn’t have said anything, but no its about 20 that did it all from different guilds on yaks, so yea we can generalize here

yep.. 20 of them are the representatives of YB and yep, each and everyone of them is the representative of their respective guild. smh

hmmmm, you run a guilds tag but your not representing that guild. something seems wrong about that statement….

Ranger
Storm Bluff Isle [EVOH]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Is Maguuma in first place yet? Can I start using our PPT to justify any fights I lose now?

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

Is Maguuma in first place yet? Can I start using our PPT to justify any fights I lose now?

Yes, you are in first as of the last tick or 2, justify away!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: quickflash.6314

quickflash.6314

So how many more weeks do you think it will take for sbi to give up and be pushed into bronze.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Invalid.8765

Invalid.8765

res pls Im by the water

Invalid Password [EVOH]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

No rage. Just pointing out that you can’t even troll without help.

Attachments:

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Lol at the talks of being double teamed I’m pretty sure there have been pics of yaks at 35 ppt in this match. Also I think we have hosted the map zergs in our BL almost everyday this match. What you are seeing is mags playing very smart they focused yaks for what the first 4 days of the match got into 2nd and now are focusing SBI which has put them I 1st. As for the comment of mags being yaks kitten I think if anything mags is about to make us both their kitten. You all are some tough SOBs hardest hitting zergs/guilds that I have ever gone up against but we will learn and be better from it.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

Actually it seems more like new PvE content gutted our numbers again, bloody outmanned on every map since the patch.

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

Case in point.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Actually it seems more like new PvE content gutted our numbers again, bloody outmanned on every map since the patch.

Lol, … NO… you just aren’t good at losing yet. You’ll get there though.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

Ya definitely wasn’t because we wiped out your evening crew / morning crew / afternoon crew. Etc Etc Etc.

~~~

We need to start a new poll on how what percentage of SBI is fair weather fighters. I would say 98.2% or so.

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Ya definitely wasn’t because we wiped out your evening crew / morning crew / afternoon crew. Etc Etc Etc.

~~~

We need to start a new poll on how what percentage of SBI is fair weather fighters. I would say 98.2% or so.

Considering we spent all week kicking in your teeth, I’m going to guess it wasn’t you wiping anything, and more likely it was the pve content patches as always (it happens every single patch)

Give it a day or two and we’ll see if they pop back up from the content or not.

Then we’ll go back to pounding on you like a dog in heat.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mek.2947

Mek.2947

~~~

When the cat’s away the mice will play. You go Yaks with yo bad self!!

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: jaycatano.6738

jaycatano.6738

~~~

Considering we spent all week kicking in your teeth, I’m going to guess it wasn’t you wiping anything, and more likely it was the pve content patches as always (it happens every single patch)

You mean all weekend? lolz u so funy

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

~~~

You mean all weekend? lolz u so funy

Yeah I didn’t start playing til Monday. And I’m only playing as hard as I am, because one of the first things I saw upon logging in to see what was up, was yet another golem jumping to it’s death. SBI needs to learn that any server they feel they need to cheat against, is a server that’s just going to get kitten ed off and grind them into the dirt.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

quickflash.6314

~~~

Sexually Frustrated are we?

Commander Rena [POV]
Mistress of Death
Yaksbend | Evil Empire

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Artaz.3819

Artaz.3819

Great job Yak’s Bend, bring your entire zerg and build ac to kill our omegas in our citadel.

REALLY IMPRESSIVE

http://i.imgur.com/6qqg3yL.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/MYfqzkA.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6k959qd.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/ndVeFeI.jpg

Shout out to [FoW] [POV] [BC] [SE] [TOG] [MGKD] [HL] [CKC] [ss] [WvW] [hml].

I pity you if you are in these guilds.

Ouch! Incoming dhuum-hammer?!?

PPT match. Go! The real question is whether Mags is ever really challenged as clearly they are half-assing there way through WvW the far majority of the time.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

thx yaks for somehow getting in to sbi spawn on sbi Bl and killing our omegas, you guys rly are that low…

Considering that we still have SBI spys from 3 weeks ago operating against us, consider it just a small amount of the payback you’re owed for your own server’s cheap tricks.

You guys are below pathetic. I was on during it, ppl spent money and time on those. And for you guys to admit here on public and saying its a payback from something we cannot control?( spies)

Match manipulation is a scrubby move, but this is just off the charts.

on SBI spys —- we can’t control them.
on 1 person from YB said pay back —-- OMG “you guys rly are that low…” .. “You guys are below pathetic”

Go generalize other server base on 1 person and QQ when people generalize your server base on a few…..

BTW, SBI/YB/EB has 30 pages and lots of QQ, maybe SBI can do it again, make it 31 pages to become the new record!

if it was just 1 person hacking in i wouldn’t have said anything, but no its about 20 that did it all from different guilds on yaks, so yea we can generalize here

Probably just looking for something else of SBIs to cap and/or SBI to fight. I wasn’t there for the attempted Citadel cap (I see that you still have it, so good defense, btw), but I saw all of SBI fighting from the invuln spot SW
of Citadel earlier, I’d assumed that is how y’all like to do it.

Say hi to SBIs griefers and trolls who have been wrecking golems, wasting supply, siege-locking, etc… since reset. Should I pull up the screenshots of notable SBI folks running parties with supply griefers again?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

~~~

It’s 50/50 like every other server

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Artaz.3819

Getting out my popcorn.

Gotta watch Hack’s Bend try to justify this one.

I don’t understand how people can be this honorless.

Simple, very few to none ever see any repercussions beyond the guild/player-driven rules of community. If your community is crap, there is no repercussion.

Griefing and trollzing is acceptable WvW behavior based on ANet’s lack of enforcement. Only direct hacking (the one mesmer that brought the 20 others there ) will see any kind of action against them IF ANet can prove it without a shadow of a doubt. The others will go off free and oblivious that anything they did was wrong.

/popcorn #barfbag

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

You guys and your golems you should do what we do on Maguuma, and jump our own golems off cliffs that’ll show the spies.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: deathTouch.9706

deathTouch.9706

So, despite SBI being one of the heaviest-bandwagoned, PPT-striving servers in North America, they still can’t seem to outscore the server that is least-motivated toward PPT in North America?

How bad does your WvW population have to be to pull that one off?

V deathTouch V – Warrior
STD [Scarlet Gave Me Harpies]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

You guys and your golems you should do what we do on Maguuma, and jump our own golems off cliffs that’ll show the spies.

On maguuma we cant tell the real players from the spies because we all do crap like this…. I love you guys.

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

So, despite SBI being one of the heaviest-bandwagoned, PPT-striving servers in North America, they still can’t seem to outscore the server that is least-motivated toward PPT in North America?

We were outscoring you all weekend long?

So either our population dropped from fairweather’s doing PVE, Or you had a bunch of fairweather’s log into the game.

Cause I hate to tell you mate, That’s how PPT works in this game… The people with the most population get the most PPT..

If you don’t think that’s the case, Explain the Gold League you just fought in….Unless you think everyone of those servers that ground you into paste during the leagues was simply better then you.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: JetLu.1874

JetLu.1874

Christmas will soon be here. I hope everyone in the World of GW2 has a wonderful Christmas. Enjoy this time with your family and friends, from my home to yours.

Attachments:

Crappy WvW player, but I try. SBI

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

I like how sbi thinks using space bar is a hack. You can get into enemy citadels just by jumping. Everyone knows that. Especially after the last matchup with you guys when it was the only way to keep killing that glitched treb you kept setting up in there. But that’s right, SBI NEVER does anything wrong. It doesn’t matter that we identifies a spy 2 weeks ago and he only show up online again during this matchup, soon the same stuff again as well as getting caught out in communication with various guilds of yours. But that’s not reflective of your server is it? Or the way you have to blame everything/one apart from yourselves for any problems or losses you have. Even when Mag was in third this matchup they never complained. They just went at it harder. We didn’t complain in this thread about the spies this time after all your comments last time about it being normal in t1 servers but we did a thread in the wvw discussion just to make a record. In fact the only ones in this matchup that consistently whinge about everything is SBI.
SBI, the server of tears.

Yak’s Bend

(edited by Bass.1697)

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: AsmallChicken.9634

AsmallChicken.9634

SBI reaping what they sow from tanking into Silver League thinking they would get easy wins. Showed your true colors there as a server full of bandwagons and fairweathers.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

jaycatano.6738

We were outscoring you all weekend long?

So either our population dropped from fairweather’s doing PVE, Or you had a bunch of fairweather’s log into the game.

Cause I hate to tell you mate, That’s how PPT works in this game… The people with the most population get the most PPT..

If you don’t think that’s the case, Explain the Gold League you just fought in….Unless you think everyone of those servers that ground you into paste during the leagues was simply better then you.

Thats adorable

Slightly Better Ele
Violent Resolution [VR]
Maguuma

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

I like how sbi thinks using space bar is a hack. You can get into enemy citadels just by jumping. Everyone knows that. Especially after the last matchup with you guys when it was the only way to keep killing that glitches trev you kept setting up in there. But that’s right, SBI NEVER does anything wrong. It doesn’t matter that we identifies a spy 2 weeks ago and he only show up online again during this matchup, soon the same stuff again as well as getting caught out in communication with various guilds of yours. But that’s not reflective of your server is it? Or the way you have to blame everything/one apart from yourselves for any problems or losses you have. Even when Mag was in third this matchup they never complained. They just went at it harder. We didn’t complain in this thread about the spies this time after all your comments last time about it being normal in t1 servers but we did a thread in the wvw discussion just to make a record. In fact the only ones in this matchup that consistently whinge about everything is SBI.

So cheating is bad, unless you’re doing it…That’s the jest of the post you just made.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

SBI reaping what they sow from tanking into Silver League thinking they would get easy wins. Showed your true colors there as a server full of bandwagons and fairweathers.

I think you mean FA

SBI actually tried very hard to get into Gold League.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

Nice to see Mag and YB taking it to us! Hopefully we’ll give you guys a better fight in NA prime so you all don’t fall asleep in there

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

I like how sbi thinks using space bar is a hack. You can get into enemy citadels just by jumping. Everyone knows that. Especially after the last matchup with you guys when it was the only way to keep killing that glitches trev you kept setting up in there. But that’s right, SBI NEVER does anything wrong. It doesn’t matter that we identifies a spy 2 weeks ago and he only show up online again during this matchup, soon the same stuff again as well as getting caught out in communication with various guilds of yours. But that’s not reflective of your server is it? Or the way you have to blame everything/one apart from yourselves for any problems or losses you have. Even when Mag was in third this matchup they never complained. They just went at it harder. We didn’t complain in this thread about the spies this time after all your comments last time about it being normal in t1 servers but we did a thread in the wvw discussion just to make a record. In fact the only ones in this matchup that consistently whinge about everything is SBI.

So cheating is bad, unless you’re doing it…That’s the jest of the post you just made.

Way to miss the point entirely. The other thing your server seems to be good at. Oh. And calling 1v1v1 a 2v1 whenever you’re losing

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Let’s play a drinking game! Take a shot everytime someone mentions:

• bandwagon
  • fairweathers
  • PPT
  • QQ
  • tears

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Let’s play a drinking game! Take a shot everytime someone mentions:

• bandwagon
  • fairweathers
  • PPT
  • QQ
  • tears

I think I just died of alcohol poisoning…

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Way to miss the point entirely. The other thing your server seems to be good at. Oh. And calling 1v1v1 a 2v1 whenever you’re losing

Oh last night most certainly wasn’t a 2v1

A 2v1 is what happened during the leagues, that if I recall, YB denied right up until the end when they said “yea we talked with Ebay before the matchup”

Nope the ppt right now is 100% the result of the patch, It happens every single time to SBI, i’m sure it happens to you guys as well, But its always really noticeable on SBI. Huge Drop in numbers usually with PVE content.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eosphoros.4987

Eosphoros.4987

And you keep coming to our citadel, really awesome.

I believe that [FoW] commander did it weeks ago.

Attachments:

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

A 2v1 is what happened during the leagues, that if I recall, YB denied right up until the end when they said “yea we talked with Ebay before the matchup”

Nope the ppt right now is 100% the result of the patch, It happens every single time to SBI, i’m sure it happens to you guys as well, But its always really noticeable on SBI. Huge Drop in numbers usually with PVE content.

Oh so that’s why we had the hour long 3 way battle in your garrison on the first day? I’d have thought an alliance would mean they’d let us cap it in pece instead on constantly try to take our stuff. Yeah, in the last day there was a real alliance. Because you spent a week trash talking both servers about us doing it.
You confuse smart strategizing with alliance. If there had been a proper alliance from the first day in the matchup, you would have scored much lower.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

Oh so that’s why we had the hour long 3 way battle in your garrison on the first day? I’d have thought an alliance would mean they’d let us cap it in pece instead on constantly try to take our stuff. Yeah, in the last day there was a real alliance. Because you spent a week trash talking both servers about us doing it.
You confuse smart strategizing with alliance. If there had been a proper alliance from the first day in the matchup, you would have scored much lower.

Also I don’t think we could’ve maintained a week long alliance. I can’t speak for ebay’s side of things, but on the yak’s bend side we had a lot of players that were very unhappy to be told to only target SBI. I can’t imagine keeping that going for more than the 1-2 days the actual alliance lasted.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Yea…All those posts from the people on your server saying “Yea we had a 2v1 alliance setup, we talked with Ebay before hand” was just smoke you were blowing…Nope…You had just superior strategy going on….

boggle

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Also I don’t think we could’ve maintained a week long alliance. I can’t speak for ebay’s side of things, but on the yak’s bend side we had a lot of players that were very unhappy to be told to only target SBI. I can’t imagine keeping that going for more than the 1-2 days the actual alliance lasted.

Considering you maintained a 2v1 alliance all week long It must of been fairly easy to maintain.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Yea…All those posts from the people on your server saying “Yea we had a 2v1 alliance setup, we talked with Ebay before hand” was just smoke you were blowing…Nope…You had just superior strategy going on….

boggle

Oh wait? I thought one persons actions/words don’t a server make?
That would be generalizing and SBI doesn’t like generalizing. At least that’s what you guys keep saying.

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

lol

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

Considering you maintained a 2v1 alliance all week long It must of been fairly easy to maintain.

Tell that to the ebay havoc teams that were constantly cutting our supply lines the first 5 days. But hey, that’s ancient history, unlike SBI’s continued need to use spys and saboteurs.

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dream In A Dream.7213

Dream In A Dream.7213

boggle

Please link those posts, I am sure we would all like to read them.

Also please withdraw your [bags] spies, or are they already in TE?

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Said a person who does not understand the meaning of the word alliance. We were ahead of you before any actual proper alliance work. The alliance work just pushed you to third so you’d have more to cry about.
We do so love the tears.

takes another drink

Yak’s Bend

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

oh no i’m losing they’re 2 v 1ing me better make long forum posts to make self feel better about something maguumans tell basically every server they ever face.

we have a better weekday population than weekend.
and no, we don’t try.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dieallknow.1387

Dieallknow.1387

ok enough with the 2vs1 bs mag and yb hate each other just about as much as sbi and yb.
Now as to spy’s and exploiting if it happens (and im sure it does) screen shot it and send it in to support. now enough QQ lets all go pew pew!

[IIII] Playing from Prison
“Lets take the green keep I need the Vista”
“Quit Laughing I need the Vista”

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Posted by: RoChan.1926

RoChan.1926

Case in point.

Mek uses Idiom incorrectly. It’s not very effective.

Optee Kaal Allusion | The Evil Empire
[TRY][POV]
“Kitten the yaks, so persistent about everything.” -Ebay

12/06/13 - MAG/YB/SBI

in Match-ups

Arya Whitefire.8423

ok enough with the 2vs1 bs mag and yb hate each other just about as much as sbi and yb.
Now as to spy’s and exploiting if it happens (and im sure it does) screen shot it and send it in to support. now enough QQ lets all go pew pew!

We did that, and 3 weeks later the same account is still at it.