12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: sephiroth.4217

sephiroth.4217

aaaawwwweeeee…..

NSP being so kitten cute right now in dane, you guys tripple our numbers and all you can do is sit in camp with your siege, so adorable!!!!

Good job on holding dane while you lost Anz, spel, mendons and when I started posting this you had swords on your keep

I mostly play for the new Free-For-All arena in PvP lobby.
….. And Elementalist.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

aaaawwwweeeee…..

NSP being so kitten cute right now in dane, you guys tripple our numbers and all you can do is sit in camp with your siege, so adorable!!!!

Good job on holding dane while you lost Anz, spel, mendons and when I started posting this you had swords on your keep

SM is forfeit.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sororita.3465

Sororita.3465

aaaawwwweeeee…..

Dont be hard ~~~~~on NSP, sometimes they just need a little help taking things. Beneficial for us all, they get a keep, i get some ore, why not.

Attachments:

Commander Starlight Honeybuns[BUNS]
Timelord to Lillium Honeybuns, IoJ
Forever together, or not at all.

(edited by Sororita.3465)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Avatar of Belle.9623

I heard I got called out on the last thread but I didn’t come back to read it in time. T_T

I’m sad I missed out on a thread that got locked. Those are the most fun to read.

Threnody of Belle – Necromancer and PvE Carebear (24,500 achievement points)
Maguuma
#allisvain

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

Shhh! Be very quiet. Everyone is crafting ascended armor!

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Can’t remember what guild before got called out for alt f4 but to the [Snow] warrior that alt f4’d right as I was downed in the 3v5 against you guys, thanks for the rally man!

We ended up dying being outnumbered and having to deal with AC fire but good giggles!

….. And Elementalist.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yam.2891

Yam.2891

does anyone else get tired of reading the same posts over and over in these matchup threads?

The Lad Guy – aka Mustache Pete
[Trillmatic][SPCA][xmas]

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

Well since gvg’s are a waste of time and we like to give out bags #congratz [Mend] you got farmed #callme#kthxbai teach us to siege towers pl0x or we have to bring our 60+ blobs again t.t [TB]TheBags now offering bags just farm us pl0x, we also give discounts on salvage kits

pss… [PUCK] looking for gvg

Attachments:

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

does anyone else get tired of reading the same posts over and over in these matchup threads?

Cant expect anything different, nothing has really changed, its the same fights week in, week out. Heck, I’ve only been ragging on [XOXO] so there’d at least be something in the thread going on and that was lack luster at best.

There needs to be a serious change to WvW, what idk but its stale.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Not really no, where has SPCA been all week too?

….. And Elementalist.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: unknownchaos.1425

unknownchaos.1425

Does anyone get tired of serving 5 day forum suspensions as much as I do ?

Yam , amidoingitrite ?

Obs®

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Dont be hard ~~~~~on NSP, sometimes they just need a little help taking things. Beneficial for us all, they get a keep, i get some ore, why not.

Pretty in Pink
Finks lyk I fink.
I look so good in that pic with my roaming armour.

Does anyone get tired of serving 5 day forum suspensions as much as I do ?

I think the mods got a talking to, theyre way stricter than before about off topic discussion

Pic for relevance.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

More and more Bird Songs until the server explodes with pink haired exquisiteness and we can fuel our zergs purely with Monocle wearing fat cats.

Bird Song zerg OP. Pl0x nerf, cant make targets on commander, theyre all the same.
Also, this matchup has been quite quiet.
AUX guild, I dunno what to say, You can have our hills if you really want it that bad? Like GG we’re busy duping ourselves.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Hello all and Merry Christmas!

Santa Obs would like to give you a 1080p present

Obs song of the day!

Please enjoy my fun. dont bash me please , this took 5 mins exactly to make. id hate to see all my hard work be made fun of lol..

Obs®

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: spiel.5149

spiel.5149

good fights in Eb TB ING and Os and a few others I am sure.

Beetle Geist Mesmer with the most,
Guild Co-leader No Quarter IoJ

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Friends I have been released from the Anet dungeons.

Isle Of Janthir

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Friends I have been released from the Anet dungeons.

woot.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Indeed, was some great fights. Prior to EBG we were in NSP borderlands caping everything in sight… we didnt have any resistance for the most part and after we took a keep we had a ton of supply so we started building golems… and we took more towers and had more supply…. so we built MOAR GOLEMS!!!! We had so many it was kinda stupid.

Alas.. this is us in Bay, chilling with our golem army.

Attachments:

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Indeed, was some great fights. Prior to EBG we were in NSP borderlands caping everything in sight… we didnt have any resistance for the most part and after we took a keep we had a ton of supply so we started building golems… and we took more towers and had more supply…. so we built MOAR GOLEMS!!!! We had so many it was kinda stupid.

Frands at ING we love fightin you but pls chill on the numbers some. There were like 25 of us then a bunch of pug rally bait. We weren’t even tagged and they were able to follow us!

Also EA love you guys even if we didn’t run into you solo last night. Admire your choice to continually run on against us regardless If you’ve wiped to us a bunch or are outnumbered.

TB. Thank you for insulting us. We’ve now made you our play things. Good luck.

Isle Of Janthir

(edited by Banzie.5248)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

Frands at ING we love fightin you but pls chill on the numbers some. There were like 25 of us then a bunch of pug rally bait. We weren’t even tagged and they were able to follow us!

Also EA love you guys even if we didn’t run into you solo last night. Admire your choice to continually run on against us regardless If you’ve wiped to us a bunch or are outnumbered.

TB. Thank you for insulting us. We’ve now made you out play things. Good luck.

For the most part in the last 7 weeks we have fought nothing but massive zergs outnumbered 90% of the time. We had a good showing last night, but were so used to fighting outnumbered and having to really kick kitten and work together, when we smash with similar numbered zergs or smaller… they tend to die.. very fast.

kitten you heavily populated servers for making us better players!!! heheh.. Im sure next week well be back to going oh kitten 60+ man zerg… good fights though, a lot of fun!

I like when a fight is good and even, anything could happen and its more fun than lagging to death from a blob of red death… lol

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

For the most part in the last 7 weeks we have fought nothing but massive zergs outnumbered 90% of the time. We had a good showing last night, but were so used to fighting outnumbered and having to really kick kitten and work together, when we smash with similar numbered zergs or smaller… they tend to die.. very fast.

kitten you heavily populated servers for making us better players!!! heheh.. Im sure next week well be back to going oh kitten 60+ man zerg… good fights though, a lot of fun!

I like when a fight is good and even, anything could happen and its more fun than lagging to death from a blob of red death… lol

I always wondered why SBI and FA claimed to be oh so superior when on each servers theres like 2 guilds that can hold their own and dont suck complete kitten. Anyways have to agree with that second statement xD kitten you all!

Was fun to fight you guys again, we were just hunting TB in our BL and EB. I think by the time you came they’d given up mostly. Continually ran and ran after their first two wipes on IoJ. Had a good laugh about them calling in Big Bro though (Even if they didnt) ;D

<3 you guys and GL in you’re next match up (As I remember tonight is your night off correct? So you wont see you all for a while possible)

Isle Of Janthir

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: xXMooNXx.6548

xXMooNXx.6548

I always wondered why SBI and FA claimed to be oh so superior when on each servers theres like 2 guilds that can hold their own and dont suck complete kitten. Anyways have to agree with that second statement xD kitten you all!

Was fun to fight you guys again, we were just hunting TB in our BL and EB. I think by the time you came they’d given up mostly. Continually ran and ran after their first two wipes on IoJ. Had a good laugh about them calling in Big Bro though (Even if they didnt) ;D

<3 you guys and GL in you’re next match up (As I remember tonight is your night off correct? So you wont see you all for a while possible)

hmmm who is big bro…nomnomn we luv giving out bags glad you can least handle our power ranger squad go go mighty morphin power rangers to bad the gvg never happen t.t

ps. PUCK still looking for gvg t.t
pss. GoGo looking for gvg t.t
psssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss TB still looking for gvg t.t
#TheBags

RedLuna – Guild Leader of [TB]TheBetrayed
If i had a stick for a player i didn’t tbag i would have a quaggan .__.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

Yeh nothing tonight but i still get on to roam for scrubs…. ive become pretty good at chasing the squirrels…. hehe. Prob wont have a match up for a while but gl to you guys too!

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nordic Natedog.4360

Nordic Natedog.4360

I have to call some BS on this one. 90% of the time in that 7 weeks? You guys were against us twice out of those 7 weeks and we certainly don’t come close to putting up numbers to out number DB. On top of that, one of those weeks was with NSP who has very similar numbers to us, so for the better part of that entire week, you we not ever outmanned. 1/7th is 14% right there.

It also seems that many of your guys can’t/won’t do small fights (15 or less) at all (not talking about your guild). Take today for an example. I spent several hours on your BL while only seeing a few DB. It then took 8 to over power me out of Vale (which was fully upgraded so I have a little sympathy there). Those 8 then went after Briar, which we had done some upgrading (wall, door, and oil) and sieging. They ran away within seconds. It was 3 of us IoJ, nothing more. Next up came a zerg of 40+ (including an omega) led by a charr NNK commander. What a serious waste of man power when it takes 40+ to capture one tower from 3 people.

Mag (PA)
Figrin the Healer (Guard), Angelic Renae (Mes), Death by Figrin (Thief)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

Angelic.. I’m with you 100%..

Db is a 1 blob take all type of server. If they want to call 50 v 5 skill.. Good for them I don’t care. The fun really happens when you catch the lost lil db zerglings out in the open that have lost their flock.

11111 cannot save you zergling. I promise.

Obs®

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

I have to call some BS on this one. 90% of the time in that 7 weeks? You guys were against us twice out of those 7 weeks and we certainly don’t come close to putting up numbers to out number DB. On top of that, one of those weeks was with NSP who has very similar numbers to us, so for the better part of that entire week, you we not ever outmanned. 1/7th is 14% right there.

It also seems that many of your guys can’t/won’t do small fights (15 or less) at all (not talking about your guild). Take today for an example. I spent several hours on your BL while only seeing a few DB. It then took 8 to over power me out of Vale (which was fully upgraded so I have a little sympathy there). Those 8 then went after Briar, which we had done some upgrading (wall, door, and oil) and sieging. They ran away within seconds. It was 3 of us IoJ, nothing more. Next up came a zerg of 40+ (including an omega) led by a charr NNK commander. What a serious waste of man power when it takes 40+ to capture one tower from 3 people.

All is fair in love and war, if you want to take a banhammer and smash a fly with it, why not? When you realize that when it comes to a fight to use any means possible to win and that rules or what you think is right or wrong doesnt matter. People will use any means to win.

Now i cant speak for our entire server but generally when we do a guild run in wvw we go lookin for zergs to fight. Outnumbered or not.

Nothing is fair in life, instead of trying to defend a tower that is doomed, fall back to a secondary tower that they might attack afterwards and prepare it in the time you have to fight back. Win some, lose some, you cannot win every fight, but you can choose which fights to win. Just have to be smart about it!

:)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

unknownchaos.1425

All is fair in love and war, if you want to take a banhammer and smash a fly with it, why not? When you realize that when it comes to a fight to use any means possible to win and that rules or what you think is right or wrong doesnt matter. People will use any means to win.

Now i cant speak for our entire server but generally when we do a guild run in wvw we go lookin for zergs to fight. Outnumbered or not.

Nothing is fair in life, instead of trying to defend a tower that is doomed, fall back to a secondary tower that they might attack afterwards and prepare it in the time you have to fight back. Win some, lose some, you cannot win every fight, but you can choose which fights to win. Just have to be smart about it!

Spoken like a true zergling. O and you give advice, how lucky we are to have you enlighten us.

%#&%@& kitten

Obs®

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

Im a kitten good zergling, and i know how to win a fight, with low numbers or many people. When you come to the realization that your enemy will use any means to win and that you must do the same or more, youll accept zergs, camping, roaming, whatever and learn to fight better and how to win.

Whilst i dont agree with what anet has done with the whole league thing and pretty much guaranteed the servers with the most players a win, i think that if you want a perfect even fight, you should go do spvp. I love chaotic fights, if you are outnumbered or not. Thats what makes it fun, the randomness.

Dont get me wrong though, it does get old getting farmed by a zerg 100 times your size, but the game is not perfect. Things like outmanned should be improved, its worthless at the moment and the bloodlust things are pointless countering a stacked server.

I … sense a little anger at the end of that by the way…. let it flow through you….

Attachments:

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

If you could all continue this while im at work so i have something to read, that’d great.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

If you could all continue this while im at work so i have something to read, that’d great.

I think one picture will cover the next few hours of ppl throwing the word “kitten” around.

Attachments:

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

First, I was on your BL and happened to have 2 other IoJ show up at the tower. There is no place for us to fall back to except our waypoint. Are you saying that it would be best if we just sing songs at our waypoint then? And no you cannot choose which fights to win, you only choose which ones you will participate in. I understand the notion of doing what ever it takes to win, but bringing a bazooka to kill a fly every time is still a complete waste of your resources.

Yes, I love the challenge of fighting out numbered odds. I do it all the time. When it’s not 40 v 3 but closer to a 3-5 times disadvantage (1v4, 2v9, 3v16 kind of thing), you will find me causing havoc in the fight and not hiding in some keep/tower. I view it that if I can get them to turn their focus towards me and off my allies, we have a stronger likelihood of winning the engagement. Obs knows I don’t back down from a fight even when the odds are against me (just as he and many other guys I respect do). I will try to spread out my pursuers, but that’s to make the numbers a little more manageable.

Mag (PA)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Nordic Natedog.4360

How am I going to deal with all these hordes of DB I come across? I guess I’m going to need a bigger gun.

Attachments:

Mag (PA)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

First, I was on your BL and happened to have 2 other IoJ show up at the tower. There is no place for us to fall back to except our waypoint. Are you saying that it would be best if we just sing songs at our waypoint then? And no you cannot choose which fights to win, you only choose which ones you will participate in. I understand the notion of doing what ever it takes to win, but bringing a bazooka to kill a fly every time is still a complete waste of your resources.

Yes, I love the challenge of fighting out numbered odds. I do it all the time. When it’s not 40 v 3 but closer to a 3-5 times disadvantage (1v4, 2v9, 3v16 kind of thing), you will find me causing havoc in the fight and not hiding in some keep/tower. I view it that if I can get them to turn their focus towards me and off my allies, we have a stronger likelihood of winning the engagement. Obs knows I don’t back down from a fight even when the odds are against me (just as he and many other guys I respect do). I will try to spread out my pursuers, but that’s to make the numbers a little more manageable.

We use a bazooka to kill a fly… because we can.

Attachments:

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: DootmasterX.3025

DootmasterX.3025

Funny how much smack DB talks against two servers they know have low coverage a majority of the time. So guys, how’d your match go against FA and SBI again?

Jack of all trades, master of some.
NSP – [Zos]

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kovu.7560

Kovu.7560

Last week any 1v1s I’d attempt would turn into this (image). Roaming certainly has been a lot more interesting this week. Thanks IoJ/NSP for the fun. I have also run into a lot more fellow Rangers in this match up than I’m used to seeing — it’s a nice change — to be able to compare builds. =)

~ Kovu

Attachments:

Charr Ranger, Necromancer, Thief
Fort Aspenwood. [CREW], [TLC], [ShW], [UNIV]

(edited by Kovu.7560)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

ActionCat.4162

Funny how much smack DB talks against two servers they know have low coverage a majority of the time. So guys, how’d your match go against FA and SBI again?

I was just talking in general in any fight regardless of server. If you want to know how our match went, well, you already do.

Im on during prime time NA times though so … we fight the zergs when they are on mostly.

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: Abstraction.3019

Abstraction.3019

Lest we forget that the moment we got into EBG, the TS3 got DDOS’d until the end of our raid. Let’s take a moment of silence for those ING who died listening to dubstep Tomas Kopitar without the bass drop.

We didn’t have that much more then if you guys had 25 there assuming this is the Klovan fight. The reds on the screen probably increased exponentially because it was in our third. By the time we got into EBG, we had 30 ING in the channel and with the queue on the map, not sure how many were actually on the field. And on top of that our TS3 was getting zerged. Literarry.

Always looking forward to fighting the likes of Mend, Os, and ZoS whenever we get these servers. And yes, it’s our night off.

Tomas Kopitar – Mindless Zerg [ING]
Dragonbrand

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Ill miss you ING. Rest of you should take notes from them. Arguably the best NA guilds DB has.

Isle Of Janthir

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Sororita.3465

Worst entertainment at work ever. 9 hours of work people! what is this? a forum war prodding for ants?

(edited by Sororita.3465)

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Congrats to DB. They stopped our SM farm with about 80 people. <3 Ty for the 15g I made off it all though through salvage and rares/exos.

Isle Of Janthir

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Wellps, NSP, it’s been fun, but hopefully we don’t see each other next week (even though we have a 74% chance of rolling you guys again).

Christ, this new glicko system isn’t all that great; it doesn’t account for drastic losses in population, and makes it so that moving up/down in server rankings takes much longer than before.

Anyway, praying for easier match ups for both of us!

Second Child

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Banzie.5248

Wellps, NSP, it’s been fun, but hopefully we don’t see each other next week (even though we have a 74% chance of rolling you guys again).

Christ, this new glicko system isn’t all that great; it doesn’t account for drastic losses in population, and makes it so that moving up/down in server rankings takes much longer than before.

Again, Those ratings are based off lasts weeks glicko scores not this weeks silly. You cant determine match ups a day before reset. Especially dat Mag/SBI/Mag one. Mag going ppt try hard to shut yb down I hear.

Isle Of Janthir

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: mango.9267

mango.9267

Again, Those ratings are based off lasts weeks glicko scores not this weeks silly. You cant determine match ups a day before reset. Especially dat Mag/SBI/Mag one. Mag going ppt try hard to shut yb down I hear.

Well, most of our surrounding servers didn’t see very drastic changes in Glicko. As it stands, we still have a higher chance of rolling EBay or CD than we do HoD or DH. And we still have the highest chance of rolling NSP again.

Second Child

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

Posted by: caljay.8720

caljay.8720

Its nice to see that there are people like this in the game, that feel the need to steal golems and kill them. These golems were left at spawn, and were found in bay after we flipped it back, with next to no health, and they refused to return them to us. Im not blaming any particular server for this, but its just dumb and pointless

Attachments:

[eN] Entröpy – Guild Leader/Driver
[oT] Ominous Threat – Reform hype inc?
OCX Rallybot

12/06 IoJ/NSP/DB #2

in Match-ups

sephiroth.4217

Its nice to see that there are people like this in the game, that feel the need to steal golems and kill them. These golems were left at spawn, and were found in bay after we flipped it back, with next to no health, and they refused to return them to us. Im not blaming any particular server for this, but its just dumb and pointless

IOJ had a pair doing the same thing but they left about a day or so ago by the looks of it, we had golems saved in our Eb spawn just for the sake of reflipping our keep back but about 7 went missing due to a pair that went roaming in them cause “they found em”

Anyway, extremely stale match up but found some good fights out there anyway

Edit: Some good fights :/

Attachments:

….. And Elementalist.

(edited by sephiroth.4217)