12/07 Aurora glade - Miller's sound- AM

in Match-ups

Posted by: Silent Shino.7239

Silent Shino.7239

MS and AM teaming up with each other?

no

haha, don’t worry, that was sarcasm, I don’t really think MS teams up with AM, I know you guys have been trying to do the opposite.

Shino: Guardian of the Glade
Aurora Glade EU [JUST] roamer
All is vain: https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/pvp/pvp/gf-left-me-coz-of-ladderboard/first

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I also don’t think that there is any double teaming on us. It’s just the usual 1st place hunt between the 2 servers with more coverage. You hit the 3rd server as much as you can for easy points to raise your score.
There is also wexp in the way and many other things that even guilds succumb too at times. I mean, there is no guild who has not capped one tower and only plays open-field, looking for fights. At some point, if a fight is big or long, more will join. Especially in keeps.

On the open-mic event of [CRUX] we killed the WK/Pony (?) group who was running around 20 like us. Mya was out of our reach for their potential and QQ was waiting in the corner of other fights most of the time. Did not see them alone during our raid which was 2hrs long.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delfurion.5419

Delfurion.5419

thx DP for the GvG!

[oO]Thor The Thunderer [Guardian]
[oO]Delfurion Stormrage [Thief]
-= [oO] Deadly Fusion =-

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

thx DP for the GvG!

Thank you as well. Was our very first GvG. Without any GvG Experience and special GvG Builds you guys were a number too big for us. But we learned a lot from that fights.

We improved later on in a 15v15 against [NO] and had some rly great fights.

Fighting right now against [PONY] in a 10v10. Thx to this 2 Guilds as well. We had an interesting evening and alot of fun.

in Match-ups

Posted by: cherry popper.2037

cherry popper.2037

This week was my first week of facing AM and I must say you are pathetic with the amount of players you need to cap towers and what makes me laugh the most if you have equal numbers of players you run away and come back with twice as many players.
My opinion overall is your a pathetic excuse for a server.

Aurora Glade
Looking for a Guild

in Match-ups

Posted by: wombatpanda.8165

wombatpanda.8165

Not true Tongun! You had a GvG against us waaaayy back in the days
Anyone recorded it or has it on stream? would like to watch the GvGs always interested in stuff like that. I didnt mean the old one…i mean the new GvGs

And a warm and loving welcome to HoB …could only get a small clash against you guys today hope for thrilling fights the next days/weeks

(edited by wombatpanda.8165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Norreka.8407

Norreka.8407

Not true Tongun! You had a GvG against us waaaayy back in the days
Anyone recorded it or has it on stream? would like to watch the GvGs always interested in stuff like that.

And a warm and loving welcome to HoB …could only get a small clash against you guys today hope for thrilling fights the next days/weeks

we arent very into gvgs – the gvg vs mya was like start of the year. the gvgs today were the first for months. the gvgs today were like our first gvg cause gvgs are way different what we did last months with publicraids, classraids, and some intern wvw guild raids.

thx to qq pony and no for the gvgs

in Match-ups

Posted by: kribre.9683

kribre.9683

I found a old GvG video of UNTY vs Mya and vs DP, maybe Mya vs DP in it aswell, dont remember^^

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=57_29LQuE-4

Old memories from my old guild and back in the day’s!

Tripilios
[VII] – Seventh Legion – retired
[Dius] – Semper Dius – Kodash

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

haha ty for the vid
its great to see how bad we were ..alsways funny to look up our old videos but on the other hand good to see how much we improved
sweet memories

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tongun.1509

Tongun.1509

Will watch the vid when i am at home.
Cannot even remember that we already had a GVG half a Year ago…Looks like i “lied” in the German Forum again doh!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dranul.2094

Dranul.2094

Missed most of our raids this week due to other things, last night however after some guild activities I and 8 of my (finest?) misfits roamed and boy was “balls deep” fun. Winning fights we clearly shouldn’t, really enjoyed ourselves smashing quite sizeable forces from both servers.

Also to QQ appreciate the humour with jumping around again – was my call to attack you for real the second portal bomb <3 attacking over double our number of organised plus pugs was “interesting”.

Here’s to a good healthy reset. Don’t forget drink plenty (of water!) in this heatwave! Nerds can enjoy the summer too

Dranul – Guild Leader – The Unlikely Plan [TUP]
Aurora Glade EU
http://theunlikelyplangw2.guildlaunch.com

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zurchin.8479

Zurchin.8479

That had to be one of the hardest weeks in wvw ive experienced so far, poor ole AG was run off its little feet day and night trying to keep up, I think I burnt out twice. It was none the less a very enjoyable experience overall even if this anxiety complex I seem to now have when someone shouts"the germans are coming" does turn out to become permanent.

Zee Bear Claw [GLAD]
Aurora Glade

in Match-ups

Posted by: Karahol.9840

Karahol.9840

I think this matchup was pretty enjoyable if you could get to play on even numbers with MS and AM. Sure we did not have the coverage on all maps to push or hold things, but on EB… oh boy the loot and the smashing of the big groups!

Off to a dull week for now.

Aurora Glade’s [Emergency Heroes]

in Match-ups

wombatpanda.8165

If anybody is interested..heres a video from the week from our beloved movie-maker

Not many fights versus guilds (a few against DAWN when they had open mic event) included cuz these GvG fights were hard to find in that week.
Its more focusing on the fights with very few against many numbers.
..best part imo holding bay with 25 millers max against multiple waves of enemys at the end and part in the middel were we “share” a massive abaddon army with QQ…very good action there.

(edited by wombatpanda.8165)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Amelia Knox.9362

Amelia Knox.9362

oh my man i saw so many people on my side out of position as always, great fight, and great video see you soon miller and mya

[Dawn] Gandara
Guild Leader