Oozo.7856

So much zerging trash in this matchup.

[Anonymous Defender] on Youtube
Solo & Roaming Group WvW Movies

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: RyuDragnier.9476

RyuDragnier.9476

Nice job on the fights everybody, been seeing some good ones today.

[hS]
PvE Main – Zar Poisonclaw – Daredevil
WvW Main – Ghost Mistcaller – Herald

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

Live Map Updates: http://gw2stats.net/wvw/live_map/1010
Live Score Updates: http://gw2stats.net

Dragonbrand- Big SEA presence
Borlis Pass- Big EU/NA presence
Ehmry Bay- Well Rounded NA presence
Will dragonbrand be able to keep the lead against BP?
NOPE

Yep.

I think EB was mad last night after we took bay from them… you all swarmed that keep! lol

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Ebay BL or your BL?

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ActionCat.4162

ActionCat.4162

It was EB Bl if im not mistaken. There were two zerg groups after we took it fighting at the gate, i was just runnin solo with some guildies after a commander and his group ninja’ed it. We had no resistance. Then 80 people show up at the gate… lol!

Commander ActionCat [BMO] – DragonBrand

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Depending on the time, that might have been the people we kept on notice of borderlands defense. Not that hard to get a reaction from our Map Hopping teams.

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeonblade.8709

Aeonblade.8709

Had a blast this weekend. Seems like a good matchup, have been really enjoying the fights. BP and EBay both have some very talented guilds, have been wiped more than once

Good fights all, keep em coming after work

Anarai Aeonblade [GASM] – Guardian – DB
RIP my fair Engi and Ranger, you will be missed.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Depending on the time, that might have been the people we kept on notice of borderlands defense. Not that hard to get a reaction from our Map Hopping teams.

I know we had a TON of fun on Ebay’s BL last night….

We were map hopping and for the LIFE of us we could not get BP to come out of their towers and siege to open field…

so we went to EBG and found some fights and then decided to see if Ebay would come out and you guys did and we had some fun times!! So we appreciated the fights!!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Noice.8730

Noice.8730

We were map hopping and for the LIFE of us we could not get BP to come out of their towers and siege to open field…

so we went to EBG and found some fights and then decided to see if Ebay would come out and you guys did and we had some fun times!! So we appreciated the fights!!

Haha! I was leading our maphopping channel too last night. So I was wondering why dragon brand decided to come out in force to our home bl.Man, you guys entering our hills gave bp a chance to flip our bay’s waypoint! The NITE crew was fun to fight against, we had some really good open field fights last night.

I lead for 12 hours straight yesterday..holding sm and providing reinforcements everywhere..was a fun day! We were living up to our name of Zergs on Demand. lol

Noice – Lvl 80 Elementalist
Noice To Meet Ya – Lvl 80 Guardian

(edited by Noice.8730)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gamadorn.2670

Gamadorn.2670

Haha! I was leading our maphopping channel too last night. So I was wondering why dragon brand decided to come out in force to our home bl.Man, you guys entering our hills gave bp a chance to flip our bay’s waypoint! The NITE crew was fun to fight against, we had some really good open field fights last night.

I lead for 12 hours straight yesterday..holding sm and providing reinforcements everywhere..was a fun day! We were living up to our name of Zergs on Demand. lol

Oh waddap noice!! I remember you back when I was in Blood Pact on Ehmry and you were leading FTF!!

Good to see you guys kicking strong!! We definitely enjoyed it as well!! Hope to see you guys out there a few more times this week!

Dragonbrand
Underwater Operations – [WET]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

12 hours in and the score is virtually tied.
This should be a good week. =)
(Don’t let our SEA demoralize you — you’ll do the exact same to us during EU.)

~ Kovu

No disrespect intended, just asking.. Does your SEA ever get bored with the lack of pvp during their playtime? It has been my experience most people who thrive on pk’ing tire easily of what is essentially pve. How do they keep it interesting?

Honestly, I play a lot during SEA times because of my weird work schedule. Sometimes it’s frustrating, but this match we have seen resistance in SEA hours to the point where we can’t completely flip the map.

To answer your question, PPT and map control is interesting to me specifically. I like winning. I think everyone does. Our NA presence is small for the tier we are playing in I feel, so we have to fight when we can

EDIT: Also, wanna give a shout out to AF of Borlis, you guys are one of the toughest groups I have come up against in recent memory. That’s some impressive WvW team you have put together.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nothing.7941

nothing.7941

Apparently this is a really boring match. The gvg thread is getting more love than this.

Martin Firestorm, Borlis Pass
Gaile Gray wrote:
Oh wait, read Martin Firestorm, he says it better…

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

I think its possible Ebays NA is strong enough to keep Borlis’ NA busy enough to allow DB to PvDoor its way to the win during the oceanic. Still got a few days left though before we can be sure, but this seems to be the trend.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

Typical BP.

Maybe I should make a collage of these pictures sometime…

Attachments:

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dynnen.6405

Dynnen.6405

Nice job lost. Way to bring the skill, lol.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skyita.5081

Skyita.5081

^^

Human Guardian | Borlis Pass

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

I think its possible Ebays NA is strong enough to keep Borlis’ NA busy enough to allow DB to PvDoor its way to the win during the oceanic. Still got a few days left though before we can be sure, but this seems to be the trend.

I am so used to everything BP being paper now. I have almost stopped looking for waypoints. Looking forward to a non-Oceanic server matchup.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: EFWinters.5421

EFWinters.5421

I am so used to everything BP being paper now. I have almost stopped looking for waypoints. Looking forward to a non-Oceanic server matchup.

Coincidentally this is what EB thinks of BP whenever you 500ppt during European prime.

Human Guardian
Fort Aspenwood

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hax.8701

Hax.8701

Wow it’s Tuesday and only 2 pages so far. Shame on you all.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: KStudios.2850

KStudios.2850

Apparently this is a really boring match. The gvg thread is getting more love than this.

It’s not boring, it’s a relatively even match-up. What is there to say? Seems we just can’t contend with BP’s numbers nowadays. I’d congratulate you guys, but swelling of a server’s numbers is a double edged sword. Judging from the kind of kitten that has been spoken on the forums here recently, have to say I have a nostalgic fondness for BP-Classic. Less calories, less chalky aftertaste, lol.

Yumiko Togashii
Commander to [SLVR], Housepet to [GH]

(edited by KStudios.2850)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Yea it’s pretty quiet. Think this is what happens when all 3 servers have different prime times lol.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Yea it’s pretty quiet. Think this is what happens when all 3 servers have different prime times lol.

Nahh, it’s what happens when the trolls on all 3 sides aren’t coming out in force. It’s a nice change of pace, compared to the last 3 weeks of threads.

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

It’s not boring, it’s a relatively even match-up. What is there to say? Seems we just can’t contend with BP’s numbers nowadays. I’d congratulate you guys, but swelling of a server’s numbers is a double edged sword. Judging from the kind of kitten that has been spoken on the forums here recently, have to say I have a nostalgic fondness for BP-Classic. Less calories, less chalky aftertaste, lol.

I’m not sure that we did. We’ve had a lot of guilds transfer in, and a lot transfer out. I think our numbers are up from say last March or April, but pretty stable since then. You folks had some big losses since then, I know you’ve had some transfers to Ebay but my impression is you haven’t gotten back to early 2013 numbers.

The kitten talk seems pretty stable too. There was and is too much of it for my taste, but that’s just background noise you get used to in a forum. It has no effect on my opinion of Ebay, you shouldn’t let it affect how you feel about BP.

Gaile Gray wrote:

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: CRrabbit.1284

CRrabbit.1284

When did EB become a EU server? EB’s 355 vs BP’s 325 during BP’s EU prime time?—- I remember BP used to dominate this period of time.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I’m not sure that we did. We’ve had a lot of guilds transfer in, and a lot transfer out. I think our numbers are up from say last March or April, but pretty stable since then. You folks had some big losses since then, I know you’ve had some transfers to Ebay but my impression is you haven’t gotten back to early 2013 numbers.

The kitten talk seems pretty stable too. There was and is too much of it for my taste, but that’s just background noise you get used to in a forum. It has no effect on my opinion of Ebay, you shouldn’t let it affect how you feel about BP.

Nah, I was just poking fun. I’ve never judged a server by their kittens, or even their size, but by their tactics, coordination, and willingness to boot you in the teeth in when shoved. If the appeal was merely PPT for all involved, everyone would transfer to the top three servers and never leave (which granted, many have indeed done… The sad sad shallow souls they are). I’ve managed to find at least one or two amazing players in every server, without exception. Those handful of 1v1’s or 1v2’s that make you remember why you choose to hang around and walk dolyaks for hours on end, lol.

It’s true, we ain’t what we used to be, despite our newcomers (all of whom I’ve met and seen on the field are amazing). Though we certainly haven’t “plummeted” either. I chalk that up to my fellows in EBay. Especially the handful of folks who literally give it all they have ingame. They know who they are.

Cutting it there, before we start to sound like a couple of ol’ fogeys on a porch…

Yumiko Togashii

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aeros.2046

Aeros.2046

No, this match up is boring. The only reason its remotely even is the PvDoor fest that resets everything. Dragonbrands NA spends all day getting used as a doormat by Ebay and Borlis, losing all their stuff, while Dragonbrands Oceanic karma trains in the wee hours of the morning.

Since Ebay and Borlis have about the same NA presence, neither server can match the 600 PPT DB pulls in the early hours. In essence, this match is boiling down to how long Borlis and Ehmry stay a sleep, and how fast Borlis and Ehmry can PvDoor dragonbrand when they wake up.

Its boring.

[KRTA]
Maguuma

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

EB and BP are twins, they just don’t know it yet.

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrankieBonez.8361

FrankieBonez.8361

No, this match up is boring. The only reason its remotely even is the PvDoor fest that resets everything. Dragonbrands NA spends all day getting used as a doormat by Ebay and Borlis, losing all their stuff, while Dragonbrands Oceanic karma trains in the wee hours of the morning.

Since Ebay and Borlis have about the same NA presence, neither server can match the 600 PPT DB pulls in the early hours. In essence, this match is boiling down to how long Borlis and Ehmry stay a sleep, and how fast Borlis and Ehmry can PvDoor dragonbrand when they wake up.

Its boring.

Here we go again folks!!!

It’s boring because of what now? Things out of your control while you’re not playing and/or asleep? PPT? Don’t mind the good fights all around (except for EU of course, everyone PvDoors DB during that time as you said) and the fairly close matchup that’s still anyone’s ballgame.

It’s boring because you can’t karma train when you’re playing? Trying to understand where you’re coming from here. I play during NA prime and the target rich environment keeps me entertained quite nicely.

Overlord Sorin | Sorin Rising | Ansorin
Elephant Ambush [EA] | Dragonbrand | GW2 YouTube!

(edited by FrankieBonez.8361)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

Its boring.

Here we go again folks!!!

It’s boring because of what now? Things out of your control while you’re not playing and/or asleep? PPT? Don’t mind the good fights all around (except for EU of course, everyone PvDoors DB during that time as you said) and the fairly close matchup that’s still anyone’s ballgame.

It’s boring because you can’t karma train when you’re playing? Trying to understand where you’re coming from here. I play during NA prime and the target rich environment keeps me entertained quite nicely.

Second place server problems, DB. you can go back to your regularly scheduled hoard now, lol! =P

Yumiko Togashii

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

KStudios.2850

I used to say similar all the way back in the 13 week war. Back when everyone told me to stuff it because they didn’t want to hear it, lol. I saw BP’s potential even back then. We’re not so dissimilar.

Yumiko Togashii

(edited by KStudios.2850)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

nothing.7941

With the change in the RNG part of the match up formula, I expect Ebay and BP will be seeing a lot of each other going forward. Maybe not 13 straight weeks, but I believe the feel will be pretty similar.

Gaile Gray wrote:

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Oozo.7856

Oozo.7856

Looking forward to a lot of great 5v15 fights against the BP hammer train skill groups.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Aeonblade.8709

Its boring.

/shrug. I’m having fun. We need to recruit NA time slot, you guys need to recruit SEA time slot is what it boils down too.

I have still been getting plenty of good fights this week either way.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ekleenex.1654

ekleenex.1654

Looking forward to a lot of great 5v15 fights against the BP hammer train skill groups.

Hey, that isn’t really fair we have 1 axe warrior…

sociablegnomes / ekleenex / swághili [Rekz]
“dodging saves lives.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

Can you feel the love? I can. :P

Attachments:

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

They must be Lost. I have a feeling they set those things down so they know where they are next time when they run around in a circle. /mandatoryguildnamejoke

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Straegen.2938

Straegen.2938

Wow hardly any Silvers in Lost. I don’t see any in that shot.

A lot of truth in this statement.

Sarcasm For Hire [SFH]
“Youre lips are movin and youre complaining about something thats wingeing.”

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: DarkSouled.3854

DarkSouled.3854

Fully upgraded Hills for our paper Bay… Nice work BP

Attachments:

Dark Souled Mes [TSR]
lvl 80 Mesmer, Ele, Guardian and Engi
Dragonbrand

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

I understand you have a hard time winning equal number fights, BP. But, how about stop sending multiple guild groups that all outnumber after us?

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

I understand you have a hard time winning equal number fights, BP. But, how about stop sending multiple guild groups that all outnumber after us?

vT has been trying to find you guys for like two days, even roamed for 2 hours in our home bl to find you

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Oozo.7856

You found me the other day when you ran over me with five while I was 1v2ing a couple of people.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

If you’re going to make videos, please fix your resolution and pointless zooming.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Magicclown.7052

Magicclown.7052

You found me the other day when you ran over me with five while I was 1v2ing a couple of people.

Yea I couldn’t control some of my guildies bloodlust, sorry. I just remember running into crank junior (blue fro mesmer) prolly the best 1v1 this week.

Hopefully you guys will be running a group tomorrow sometime and have a decent fight. Much respect to you guys and all who roam and actually fight. <3

¥€~Clownmagic~€¥ Asura Necromancer{vT}
#Nonfactor
Broliss Pass

(edited by Magicclown.7052)

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snow Ghost.6817

Snow Ghost.6817

Would like to thank [NITE] for the fights today.

/salute

Iorek
GM of [VP]
Venator Phalanx.

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Today (December 19th) [DIE] leaves Ehmry Bay for their home server (or parts unknown). I’d like to thank them for their work here during the season, and for hanging with us even after it ended. Your time here was short, but be sure to keep the chaos going wherever you go~

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thorp.7982

Thorp.7982

lol

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

RyuDragnier.9476

Hey, I’m using this also as a notice that anybody who wants to GvG them, this may be your last chance.

[hS]

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Hax.8701

That DB “commander” engie Charr is super duper trash. Either you lag up a storm or you speed hack away. At first sight of opposition you spam all stun breaks and invulnerability skills to run, leaving your group for dead. This ain’t a choo choo train kiddo, l2pay.

[Bae] Baewatch
Hax Shot
DH

12/13/13 DB/BP/EB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Orswich.6423

Orswich.6423

That DB “commander” engie Charr is super duper trash. Either you lag up a storm or you speed hack away. At first sight of opposition you spam all stun breaks and invulnerability skills to run, leaving your group for dead. This ain’t a choo choo train kiddo, l2pay

trying to think who we have that runs an engineer as a commander… think it may have been a militia guy who tagged up

but thatnks to EB and BP guilds (PINK and REKS) who gave ING some great fights wed. night between 9-11 in EBG.. most fun we had in weeks

Orswich/Schwabenghast [ING/Ankh] Dragonbrand commander
and sometimes even a decent human being