12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Oh no what happened to the thread, I guess some mean people came on it and wrecked it that makes me so sad but I guess we can always start another.

GvG spotlight this week:
XOXO vs MU

Stay tuned!

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

This is a nice matchup we are having. Each server has been in first, second, and third place at different times for long stretches. I am happy that the competition has been so stiff and I look forward to more great fights. Keep it up CD, NSP, and HoD.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

oh da*n locked thread..shots fired

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Yes I know
Thankfully the great Community Special Operations SAS Recon Ninja Force General came and shut it down before anyone was seriously hurt.

I am just glad the ordeal is over and we can return to normal life with our families.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

Alright Os, XOXO got one setup with me and now it’s your turn. Go ahead and whisper me in game or mail this account.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Yes I know
Thankfully the great Community Special Operations SAS Recon Ninja Force General came and shut it down before anyone was seriously hurt.

I am just glad the ordeal is over and we can return to normal life with our families.

wait so it’s time for more eggnog??

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Yes I know

wait so it’s time for more eggnog??

Its always time for eggnog ;D

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neko Dudley.2495

Neko Dudley.2495

Gate of Madness [MAL] EB
Yarr! I be keeping me pirate runes, Matey. Yarr! You’re welcome. Yarr!

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: gvaughn.4163

gvaughn.4163

no big loss

15chars

HoD

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: dank.3680

dank.3680

#MAGSWAG: All class player. XOXO

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Little Aero.7026

Little Aero.7026

Can’t really blame Anet, I would get tired of responding to all the reports/violations too. I’ll miss the forums being here. Thanks for sharing that link.

Seminatural | Mes · No No Bad Dog | War
HoD~[MU]·[Dx]
Noob extraordinaire

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Furiousbeard.7602

Furiousbeard.7602

You kids need to settle down in here!

FA Soldier of Fortune – Flashypants (20,078 WvW kills) http://m.youtube.com/user/Duppa81
Roamer: 99.99% BLs / 0.01% EB

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

I’ll openly say, I’m sorry for comments I’ve made, I just let things get out of control. again I’m sorry If I had offended anyone with my statements, after all it is a game, everyone have fun and enjoy the rest of the week.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

I’d like to draw anyone’s attention this my thread about the Matchup deletion decision, please post your thoughts and opinions in a respectful manner.

https://forum-en.gw2archive.eu/forum/wuv/wuv/WvW-subthread-forum-being-wiped/first#post3394337

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: geist.3980

geist.3980

I’ll openly say, I’m sorry for comments I’ve made, I just let things get out of control. again I’m sorry If I had offended anyone with my statements, after all it is a game, everyone have fun and enjoy the rest of the week.

urban dictionary doesn’t even explain what that word meant…. omg im too ignorant to be offended

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

So I need to fight NSP and HoD together once more before the forums lock all my beautiful matchup threads. MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

Hey shout out to Kome! Really enjoyed that 4v1 we had. Don’t know how you can even talk kitten when you can’t even win a fight with 4 times the numbers. Good try though! Too bad Os had to come and ruin the party.

Attachments:

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

(edited by Brick Tamland.6507)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

I look forward to more post from HoDorians thinking they know what goes on in other servers :X

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Necro.6432

Necro.6432

Touched my heart T_T

Daeronz | TDS Leader | WvW Commander

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arius.7031

Arius.7031

The hopes and dreams of bronze rest on you HoD. You must not fail!

Jorek/Etharin/Raylus
Darkhaven Commander
Co-leader of [Sold]

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

The hopes and dreams of bronze rest on you HoD. You must not fail!

Attachments:

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

geist.3980

infraction warning for pointing out the thief profession is carrying players. my apologies to all the thief players out there who are sensitive about the subject of poor game balance. I will now take my leave

Attachments:

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

infraction warning for pointing out the thief profession is carrying players. my apologies to all the thief players out there who are sensitive about the subject of poor game balance. I will now take my leave

100% crit chance in stealth
Clear conditions in stealth
Heal in stealth
PLENTY of access to stealth
Bonus damage/effects from attacking in stealth
No CD’s or Casttimes (to speak of) on weapon skills
(AND: Highest DPS in the game in most cases)

Yeah seems legit, good players need to be more than “Thief Mains” to be considered “good”….Plain and simple being good at Thief does not make you a good player, it just makes you part of a small majority (as there are a lot of bad thieves just playing it for the EZMODE)

I loved thief too when I was new at this game, very low risk high reward class….But once you become a decent player, you usually realize that playing thief is not making you any better. The difference between a good and great thief is a tiny gap.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: kRAVen.4195

kRAVen.4195

Haha, quote button for you since you asked me twice. Does this pertain to the pm’s you sent me as well?

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: stinkypants.8419

stinkypants.8419

much QQ. wow. thief forum for your tears is elsewhere.

(Alvyn | Crystal Desert )

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Well figures. Day I get back from my two week ban. Forums are announced they will be closed soon… Nice

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Toble.2968

Toble.2968

Heal in stealth

Yeah seems legit, good players need to be more than “Thief Mains” to be considered “good”….Plain and simple being good at Thief does not make you a good player, it just makes you part of a small majority (as there are a lot of bad thieves just playing it for the EZMODE)

I loved thief too when I was new at this game, very low risk high reward class….But once you become a decent player, you usually realize that playing thief is not making you any better. The difference between a good and great thief is a tiny gap.

Your guildmate is bragging about his thief skills a couple posts up.

Teal haired, Bifrost wearing, heal pooping, dot placing, noob.
| Epidemic
| Drenched

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Well figures. Day I get back from my two week ban. Forums are announced they will be closed soon… Nice

I am truly sorry for your loss. My deepest condolences.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Heal in stealth

Your guildmate is bragging about his thief skills a couple posts up.

Bob is from SF. Just doing his best to troll HoD. For more information see the Steve Irwin Internet Troll Hunter from the closed matchup thread.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devon.9061

Devon.9061

Does this mean bob counts as a HoD forum warrior?
Cause right now
Bob:1
Toble:0

Last Forum Account Left.
Yo mama jokes to stronk.
Forum Mods to weak.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aratoa.7398

Aratoa.7398

Good players learn how to beat their opponents, bad players complain and make excuses.

Audun

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

Like the one you just edited about warriors?

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Aratoa.7398

You mean the one I made that was literally a copy and paste job of a troll post with warrior facts thrown in? The mocking post that was made assuming it’d be recognized as a mocking post because I literally took the lowest hanging fruit to do it with? I deleted it because a few moments after posting and walking away I realized that people would actually take it seriously but apparently not fast enough for avoid someone taking it seriously.

Audun

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nausicca.6038

Nausicca.6038

Good players learn how to beat their opponents, bad players complain and make excuses.

What class are you playing?

VoxL, NSPPT

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

I truly am sorry for offending you. I know how hard it must be to play a ranger and forum warrior at the same time. After all you are basically useless in WvW. You shouldn’t let your POV of a bad player playing a bad class in WvW being the deciding factor in how unbalanced a class is. But this is the match-up thread so you should qq about this elsewhere.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Heal in stealth

Meh, blame Anet by pushing thieves to spec that way with the nerfs they make every patch. I ran S/D a couple months back but changed to D/D a month or so ago. Anyways, the post wasn’t about me being a thief, it was about trolling Kome. Even if i rely on stealth, winning a 4v1 is embarrassing to a guild thats been talking kitten on the forums.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Haha, quote button for you since you asked me twice. Does this pertain to the pm’s you sent me as well?

I’m turning over a new league, I found Geebus yesterday, it changed my life.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

hi i want 5v5 pls

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

kRAVen.4195

You mean the one I made that was literally a copy and paste job of a troll post with warrior facts thrown in? The mocking post that was made assuming it’d be recognized as a mocking post because I literally took the lowest hanging fruit to do it with? I deleted it because a few moments after posting and walking away I realized that people would actually take it seriously but apparently not fast enough for avoid someone taking it seriously.

Your warrior facts were facts like the way facts are opinions is all. I got the mocking part.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

I’m turning over a new league, I found Geebus yesterday, it changed my life.

I cow finished that noob. Changed my life as well.

BE CAREFUL, you’ll get our thread locked talking like that!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

geist.3980

I truly am sorry for offending you. I know how hard it must be to play a ranger and forum warrior at the same time. After all you are basically useless in WvW. You shouldn’t let your POV of a bad player playing a bad class in WvW being the deciding factor in how unbalanced a class is. But this is the match-up thread so you should qq about this elsewhere.

I wasn’t offended brick, I was just good natured trolling your troll post when it happened, like we always do here. I have one of every profession in my stable. I just use ranger because its my favorite profession in any game. sure its terrible, but smokers gotta smoke, drinkers gotta drink, and I gotta play a ranger.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Righteous.4307

Nice fight ZoS. Thank you for the GvG. Best of luck to you all.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Jereme.1840

Ty, for the GvG ZoS.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: SrxLiz.3175

SrxLiz.3175

Thanks for the GvG ZoS!! It was a great fight! Glad you came out!! See ya back on the battlefield!

Character Name: Archangel Elizabeth [Ele]
Server: Jade Quarry

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

ZoS did an awesome job on the GvG, thanks for the fight! XOXO no big deal on the misunderstanding and maybe next round you can gather 15.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

Hey shout out to Kome! Really enjoyed that 4v1 we had. Don’t know how you can even talk kitten when you can’t even win a fight with 4 times the numbers. Good try though! Too bad Os had to come and ruin the party.

Your a kitten thief, stopping trying to brag with acompliment-insult sandwich. Play a class that people actually respect and 4v1 and you might get that pat on the back you desperately crave.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mayhem.1935

Mayhem.1935

A good thief should never lose, period.

-The Swindler-Mesmer —

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Theftwind.8976

Theftwind.8976

Pity NSP. They thought they had a lock on this week but the situation proved otherwise so to make themselves feel better they went and hired a cheap stripper to entertain them. Talk about sleeping with the enemy!

Attachments:

Theftwind (HoD)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Brick Tamland.6507

Your a kitten thief, stopping trying to brag with acompliment-insult sandwich. Play a class that people actually respect and 4v1 and you might get that pat on the back you desperately crave.

lol

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Aratoa.7398

I think you hit a nerve.

Audun