12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

I came to visit this thread because I wanted to see a dead HoD. THERE IS A SIGNIFICANT LACK OF DEAD HOD!!!!!!!!!! Shame on you CD. You are my least favorite server now. NSP now stinks too. I demand a dead HoD.

p.s. HoD sucks lemons.

My apologies.
I’ve been busy this week.
Let me just check the store room for you, please wait.

Generic waiting music

Ok sir I believe we have some “dead HoD” in stock for you, I’m just dispatching them to your address now. Would you like to complete our online survey of your shopping experience?
Thanks for shopping with Shiverpeaks Mall.

Let me send you the mounds of gold I’ve made by killing Os, ZoS, and Kome this match up. I do have to say I’m enjoying this more than any Bronze server since they actually fight back.

Go back to the hole you crawled out from.

Please send the gold to me. Thank you.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: BirdSong.2541

BirdSong.2541

Let me send you the mounds of gold I’ve made by killing Os, ZoS, and Kome this match up. I do have to say I’m enjoying this more than any Bronze server since they actually fight back.

Error 404: mound of gold not found. pl0x contact your local hateraid provider for more after sales services.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild
Northern Shiverpeaks Nightcrew

(edited by BirdSong.2541)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

Error 404: mound of gold not found. pl0x contact your local hateraid provider for more after sales services.

Fake, that much money can’t possibly exist.

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Fake, that much money can’t possibly exist.

lol k

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: styx.7294

styx.7294

Whoah, Rob, have I ever told you what a great friend you are? We had lots of great times, didn’t we? And.. uhh, on an unrelated note you know I’m goin through a tough time and if you could be a pal and spot me about 1k gold… I promise I’ll pay it back.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

Whoah, Rob, have I ever told you what a great friend you are? We had lots of great times, didn’t we? And.. uhh, on an unrelated note you know I’m goin through a tough time and if you could be a pal and spot me about 1k gold… I promise I’ll pay it back.

:O I took that pic like 2 weeks ago before the update when the mats spiked, I’ve already reinvested most of it I could give you the k but then I’d be broke and wouldnt be able to buy any monocles ;_;
(fyi monocles are OP)

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

:O I took that pic like 2 weeks ago before the update when the mats spiked, I’ve already reinvested most of it I could give you the k but then I’d be broke and wouldnt be able to buy any monocles ;_;

Half of that would be alright. You see… my guardian has cancer.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

That’s classic! But seriously holy kitten Bird! Wtf did you sale?!?! mt sales (in plurality)….

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

If you convince 20 other people to make clone Bird Songs and transfer to NSP so we can make a total BS zerg then done deal, public promise. You gotta move fast though, I’m multiplying pretty quick. Current count is 5 Bird Song exact copies on NSP

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: THE Dentist.5960

THE Dentist.5960

It is the internet and EVERYONE is trustworthy!

VoxL (NSP)
Doom Strykër [Warr] Doom Ryder [Ranger]
Doomku [Guard] Doom Wrack [Mez]

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

If you convince 20 other people to make clone Bird Songs and transfer to NSP to we can make a total BS zerg then done deal, public promise. You gotta move fast though, I’m multiplying pretty fast.

Well, if my guardian has to die that’s okay, it is her time and she lived a pretty good life getting wiped in WvW and having all her friends transfer away and then someone kicked her orange tabby cat. Her last wish is really to transfer all of RH to NSP for one last WvW hoorah. Unfortunately, everyone in RH is 1 gold short of the transfer fee and well, there are 500 of us.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

If you convince 20 other people to make clone Bird Songs and transfer to NSP to we can make a total BS zerg then done deal, public promise. You gotta move fast though, I’m multiplying pretty fast.

Well, if my guardian has to die that’s okay, it is her time and she lived a pretty good life getting wiped in WvW and having all her friends transfer away and then someone kicked her orange tabby cat. Her last wish is really to transfer all of RH to NSP for one last WvW hoorah. Unfortunately, everyone in RH is 1 gold short of the transfer fee and well, there are 500 of us.

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

That’s classic! But seriously holy kitten Bird! Wtf did you sale?!?! mt sales (in plurality)….

A years worth of tp flip backrolled into one pretty obvious guess, mats. Minus all the other stuff I bought while I was bored, wasnt that hard. You know the way everyone thinks I stand afk in LA during my non WvW hours? Yep not really afk.

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

dying cough It took a while to get everyone to stand still for the picture.

Attachments:

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: capmasterflash.5690

capmasterflash.5690

hey Ynot could I get the name from you of a theif in your guild that is a human with a black beard and mustache, and plays really well. I have fought him a few times in the past and would like to dual him more often, if not I understand and sorry for the bother.

Maybe you’re thinking of “Corodox”.

^Lol at styx. That must have taken forever…to get everyone to transfer and in the right gear. gg

[MU]- my name is red
Asura Thief/Ele
HoD

(edited by capmasterflash.5690)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

I actually laughed out loud. 20G is awarded to Gryffindor!
I mean er..

Your face for bringing me humour.

edit: Before anyone pulls the racist card and reports me for the attached pic, I’m irish, get over your life.
(True story I’ve gotten infractions for it before)

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

I actually laughed out loud. 20G is awarded to Gryffindor!
I mean er..

Your face for bringing me humour.

edit: Before anyone pulls the racist card and reports me for the attached pic, I’m irish, get over your life.
(True story I’ve gotten infractions for it before)

Clearly a picture of you wielding the rainbow bridge.

You weren’t kidding about the gold! I’m sure my guildies will put on a nice wake with it. Any Northern Shiverpeaks is welcome to transfer to Gate of Madness for the wake.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

hey Ynot could I get the name from you of a theif in your guild that is a human with a black beard and mustache, and plays really well. I have fought him a few times in the past and would like to dual him more often, if not I understand and sorry for the bother.

Maybe you’re thinking of “Corodox”.

^Lol at styx. That must have taken forever…to get everyone to transfer and in the right gear. gg

When you’re facing death in the face, you want to make sure your last moments are quality moments.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: UrMom.4205

UrMom.4205

Lol hey HOD, a 10v1 curb stomp followed with a /sit spam isn’t impressive at all, go back to the bronze dumpster where you belong

Team Raven [TR](Dead)
Wu Táng Financial [Táng] – YB

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArkAngel.7940

ArkAngel.7940

a 10v1 curb stomp followed with a /sit spam isn’t impressive at all,

If I had a copper for every time I see that in a matchup thread. I’d be richer than birdsong!

Henge of Denravi [HoD]
The best player in the game
“I’m better than all of you!”

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

a 10v1 curb stomp followed with a /sit spam isn’t impressive at all,

If I had a copper for every time I see that in a matchup thread. I’d be richer than birdsong!

i know right

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: azizul.8469

azizul.8469

OMG, when i saw the score i said to myself i must come to the forum and say :

I"M LOVING THIS MATCH UP….

pretty much balanced….

Cutie Phantasmer/Farinas [HAX] – CD Casual
Archeage = Farmville with PK

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ynot.8397

Ynot.8397

Jedi Woo is the thief you are looking for.

Ferguson’s Crossing→ SoS→ DR→ EBay

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Frodolaggins.2109

Frodolaggins.2109

HoD [MU] The /Beckons and /Laughs are HILARIOUS especially when you push my zerg over 10 times throughout the night and get SMEARED on the floor From SMC to CD bl Bay to open field [MU] is first to start the emote war, and first to suddenly hit the floor………

The only guild worth mentioning on HoD is [Dx] good respectable players there. the rest are meh and MU is huge PvF but when it comes to open field ROFLSMEARACROSSTYRIA shame you cant emote when on the floor

With love, a SPICEY cup of soup!!

Cup of Chili
[KöMÉ] Guild Commander
Crystal Desert

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: AKLbow.2463

AKLbow.2463

HoD [MU] The /Beckons and /Laughs are HILARIOUS especially when you push my zerg over 10 times throughout the night and get SMEARED on the floor From SMC to CD bl Bay to open field [MU] is first to start the emote war, and first to suddenly hit the floor………

The only guild worth mentioning on HoD is [Dx] good respectable players there. the rest are meh and MU is huge PvF but when it comes to open field ROFLSMEARACROSSTYRIA shame you cant emote when on the floor

Lol at [KöMÉ] saying anything about wiping anyone. Puh-lease.

[Envy]
Viohlent – Thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natar.3671

Natar.3671

This is the best looking NSP map ever since season 1, like kitten . And CD, u want ur hills back pretty badly o.o

Attachments:

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shu.6981

Shu.6981

This is the best looking NSP map ever since season 1, like kitten . And CD, u want ur hills back pretty badly o.o

tell andro to be nice and stop sit spamming

Mugi [-tM-][Holy]
IamMugi
NSP

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: apapercut.4312

apapercut.4312

Over the weekend HoD and NSP swapped second place a couple of times. Now CD and NSP have swapped lead. I have to say this is one awesome matchup.

Oops, accidentally said something honest and forgot to troll. CD and NSP smell like charr armpits. There, reputation restored.

Cmndr Keen[MU]
Henge of Denravi

(edited by apapercut.4312)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Brick Tamland.6507

Brick Tamland.6507

I didn’t run today so i don’t know how we did but from all the other encounters we’ve had with your guild, that’s laughable. Are you the commander that tried to portal bomb 4 different times yesterday and wiped every time? A good commander learns from his mistakes but i guess you are not someone who could be considered a good commander. Dx and MU are basically the same guild. We always run with each other and we have multiple members from Mu that are in Dx. I can’t even recall the amount of times you guys were wiped by us yesterday but we never said anything. We could always settle it with a 15v15 but i doubt you’ll want to do that because you can’t make empty accusations when we beat you. Respect to zos though, can’t wait for our GvG.

Back Stabbed
Mushroom-Headed thief

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: shiri.4257

shiri.4257

This was a pathetic showing by CD’s NA crew today. Not to mention a terrible run tonight by my own group. We were supposed to take this week off and break some new guys in. Hopefully this is a wake up call for us and people start getting the memo to step up. Thanks for showing us up today NSP.

~Kasumei/Machiato
Desert Spectre [VII]-Crystal Desert
“You’re never out of the fight.”

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rory.2086

Rory.2086

Screenshots or it didn’t happen.

Awesome Possum [MU]
Henge of Denravi

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rory.2086

Rory.2086

Over the weekend HoD and NSP swapped second place a couple of times. Now CD and NSP have swapped lead. I have to say this is one awesome matchup.

Oops, accidentally said something honest and forgot to troll. CD and NSP smell like charr armpits. There, reputation restored.

I agree. CD and NSP are giving us on HoD a pretty good challenge! We’ve had some really great fights so far and I’m appreciating all the loot bags. I wish more of HoD actually cared about WvW. Y’all have some good groups running around. I appreciate fighting people who actually know what they’re doing rather than just random zergs.

Awesome Possum [MU]
Henge of Denravi

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: yanoch.7051

yanoch.7051

What happen to CD have you lost some guilds or something? It’s not the same server that crushed us/IoJ together and beated Emry Bay in the league?

I’m just curious TBH.

Heiann – NSP

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lorelei.3918

Lorelei.3918

This was a pathetic showing by CD’s NA crew today. Not to mention a terrible run tonight by my own group. We were supposed to take this week off and break some new guys in. Hopefully this is a wake up call for us and people start getting the memo to step up. Thanks for showing us up today NSP.

Now that we are officially losing, thats it. All of our pve hordes will go back to grinding karma some other way. Like water, pve nobs always take the path of least resistance.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kyskythyn.6471

Kyskythyn.6471

CD is best fairweather server.

Miss Kysie – S/F condi bunker ele
River of Tears – S/D glass ele
Solo and small group roamer

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

Here is the funny thing. You outnumbered the group we had with us 3 to 1. So much so that we literally had the outmanned buff. Pics will be provided by Gornok today. Then, to make matters worse, even with the massive numerical advantage you siege creep us, and take 45 minutes to take bay, when you have lost the rest of the map (except northern towers and Garrison) to NSP. While I do remember you wiping some of the pugs we had with us, the only thing I remember dieing of was the boredom that you can create by never pushing and siege creeping when you have triple our numbers. Finally, after all of that you decide it’s a good idea to come on the forums and specifically call out MU.

Let me consult Zoltar and predict the next few days on the forums for you. He says,

“The future is very clouded for you [KöMÉ]. Given your previous statements, [MU] will call you out for a 15v15 GvG. There are two possible outcomes. Either you accept and become the laughing stock of CD when they wipe the floor with you, or you dodge the GvG and lose all credibility.”

Yikes! [KöMÉ]… Zoltar doesn’t seem too enthusiastic about how this PvF war will turn out for you. Unfortunately for you, he has never been wrong. I guess we can all sit back now and see if you accept or dodge.

Attachments:

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

(edited by Righteous.4307)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

UrMom.4205

What happen to CD have you lost some guilds or something? It’s not the same server that crushed us/IoJ together and beated Emry Bay in the league?

I’m just curious TBH.

been wondering the same thing, we haven’t lost any guilds since season, we beat ehmry bay last week by the skin of our teeth so maybe folks are out of energy and it’s really close to the holidays (i for one am swamped at work and have only been able to get on a couple hours of the week so far).

Team Raven [TR](Dead)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

BirdSong.2541

I laughed so hard at this score

Attachments:

Commander Rob
ZoS Guild

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Infamous Darkness.3284

Infamous Darkness.3284

Jedi Woo is the thief you are looking for.

ah thank you

Infamous Culverin(engi[Main]), one of every other class.
Karl Marx: “Go away! Last words are for fools who haven’t said enough!”

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

styx.7294

Here is the funny thing. You outnumbered the group we had with us 3 to 1. So much so that we literally had the outmanned buff. Pics will be provided by Gornok today. Then, to make matters worse, even with the massive numerical advantage you siege creep us, and take 45 minutes to take bay, when you have lost the rest of the map (except northern towers and Garrison) to NSP. While I do remember you wiping some of the pugs we had with us, the only thing I remember dieing of was the boredom that you can create by never pushing and siege creeping when you have triple our numbers. Finally, after all of that you decide it’s a good idea to come on the forums and specifically call out MU.

Let me consult Zoltar and predict the next few days on the forums for you. He says,

“The future is very clouded for you [KöMÉ]. Given your previous statements, [MU] will call you out for a 15v15 GvG. There are two possible outcomes. Either you accept and become the laughing stock of CD when they wipe the floor with you, or you dodge the GvG and lose all credibility.”

Yikes! [KöMÉ]… Zoltar doesn’t seem too enthusiastic about how this PvF war will turn out for you. Unfortunately for you, he has never been wrong. I guess we can all sit back now and see if you accept or dodge.

You had the outmanned buff? Oh noes. Maybe you can transfer to Henge of Denravi and ask MU for lessons on how to defeat a force that has more numbers than you.

Gate of Madness

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Little Aero.7026

Little Aero.7026

Thank you to all the players who come out to fight, you are making this an enjoyable week of battles and merriment. Good times!

Seminatural | Mes · No No Bad Dog | War
HoD~[MU]·[Dx]
Noob extraordinaire

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

This is embarrassing, also why you got beckon spammed. Plus you were doing your fair share of spamming before hand.

Siege creeping with double the numbers. So So Strong [Kome]….. 45 mins siege creeping, before you even attempted to take bay, with double the numbers, while virtually losing the rest of your map. Great strategy..

I’d like to see a video/pics of you Roflstomping [MU] I believe in every engagement we’ve had, you got wiped every time. Pretty ballsy to mention the SM fight, seeing as CD didn’t take SM till after we left. I wont even go into how many times you were rolled in that awesome 3 way in SM, it was glorious, best fight so far this week.

Some of us [MU] tend to PVF, but unlike you we back up what we say, and show it on open field. I’ll leave you with some words from Agg #GetGud

Attachments:

(edited by Jereme.1840)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: babazhook.6805

babazhook.6805

I have got to say this the best match ever. Even as Hod jumps between second and third I am having fun. My only regret is that I am on call at work this week and have been putting in 15+ hour days and have so very little time to play when compared to the norm.

Yet when I do come in there some great battles and fights be it roaming 5-15 grups or close to even matched zergs.

Last night I was so bleary eyed from work I forgot to remember that in the morning I had reset all my traits and forgot to reallocate them Talk about a meltdown. I died so fast my first thought was “Boy that guy is good” when In fact I was very bad .

(edited by babazhook.6805)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Odies.8017

Odies.8017

I can’t even take this post seriously so if you wish to claim we are terrible in open field battle please setup a 15v15 GvG with us before this match is over. You can whisper or mail me so we can get the details down.

Also there are some members of MU that run with Dx and vise versa but the two guilds are run differently. Any action of MU that is done on the field should not and will not reflect Dx as a guild.

Kome it has been fun fighting you since unlike the Bronze league servers you don’t run from us (well not most of the time). I apologize if you got offended by the emotes that were displayed on the field but this is a video game, get over it.

We all know how the battles this week has gone so there is no need for me to come on here and explain the multiple times we have wiped you.

Please accept the GvG or shut your mouth.

[MU] Gornok In Victori
Guild Leader
mugw2.enjin.com

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heibi.4251

Heibi.4251

You had the outmanned buff? Oh noes. Maybe you can transfer to Henge of Denravi and ask MU for lessons on how to defeat a force that has more numbers than you.

Ummmmm, Styx – The poster is on the HoD server, soooooooo….

Anyway, try reading the post before you quote it. Especially when your sig says you’re on a server NOT involved in the current match-up.

Leader of Central Anime(CA)
Tifa Ran/Ranger with a Pet
Commander WvW – Henge of Denravi

(edited by Heibi.4251)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

I’ll leave you with some words from Agg #GetGud

And I will leave you with some words from MU (since we are quoting):

10/0/30/30/0 or 0/0/30/30/10

(edited by bob.8632)

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Banzie.5248

Banzie.5248

Wait Kome actually wiped someone other than keep lords? lmao

Isle Of Janthir

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jereme.1840

Jereme.1840

I’ll leave you with some words from Agg #GetGud

And I will leave you with some words from MU (since we are quoting):

10/0/30/30/0 or 0/0/30/30/10

nah I roll. 14/14/14/14/14.

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: Righteous.4307

Righteous.4307

nah I roll. 14/14/14/14/14.

Anet is going to nerf the 14/14/14/14/14 build soon… It’s probably we change our build Jereme.

[MU] Barnabas Hale
HoD Commander
http://mugw2.enjin.com/

12/13/13 - HoD/CD/NSP

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

I’m more trilled about fighting in open field with everything that come with it than going into a enclosed gvg. I like GvG. I participated to it and I love to watch the fights video but personnally it mean nothing to me. A guild is much more than a 15v15. A great guild could lose a 15v15 GvG but still being a big part of carrying the server every weeks in WvW since the game launched.

TBH I saw [Mu] for the first time yesterday. I remembered your guild tag because of your pseudo bragging on forums. I was eager to find what you guys were able to and TBH it was a big let down. All I saw a 25-35 peoples trying to siege a tower/hill’s lord room with ac/balista and fail at it.

Next time jump into open field and be more respectful.

The problem with these type of folks that transfer from higher tiers is that they believe everything is “settled” with a gvg. I am sorry but balling up in a bunker/premade set with set rotations does not = skill to me, well other than the choreography involved.

Anytime you kill (while roaming) any of the higher tier transfer folks in these big kind of guilds it is always: “you are killing people with support builds”.

So when you realize these things you come to understand what a “great defense” mechanism the bunker/30-man/“gvg us bro”/zergball mentality comes from….

One day people may come to realize that running bunker-support is really just not necessary (even though it is effective as you win by attrition and hammertrains eventually when facing pug groups and even some fairly organized smaller guilds). Many of these same groups could run much more DPS (MUCH MUCH MORE), and have even better results, but more DPS mean having better skilled players in large scale fights. (Since you lose defense and support usually to get the DPS)