12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tricare.2946

Tricare.2946

This guild still on Yak’s? I think they represented the average skill level of Yaks.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

lmao Abys can only touch our lane in YBBL after most of Ark logs. Your guild has no idea what they’re doing do they.

I see the trolls have already started.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

So One comes Mag BL wipes leaves. SE comes Mag BL wipes twice leaves.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mishva.9416

Mishva.9416

Can [Ark] please stop trash talking EVERYBODY. We get it, you’re a good open field guild. No need to repeat yourself 73 times a day on the forums.
Much like real life, you’ll garner more respect if you let others boast about your accomplishments.
Telling others how great you think you are really just shows immaturity and insecurity and quite honestly belittles what you guys are accomplishing as a guild.
Instead of great fighters, I think of you more as forum clowns.

Turn off your commander tag and run as a guild group you may learn to be something beyond blob fodder

I ran things on blue bl for 4 hours after the reset. I was running a 20 people group on field, with most of our players dedicated to defending and upgrading so we could get a head start on PPT for the weekend. My composition was mostly medium and light armor classes. May I remind you that Ark wiped on the first two encounters they had with Abys? May I remind you that your fellow server members from [Azn] wiped every time they tried to take on us? Would you have something to say to your fellow server members from [PYRO] about blobbing? What about [DERP] turtling inside Bay last week? We could brag and point fingers all night. Nevertheless, every time I encountered a group from Maguuma I wouldn’t back off unless one of our structures was endangered. I would try my hardest to push people through, even against all odds and being sure that I was going to wipe. It is what it is, you win some, you lose some, there are many factors that can influence the outcome of a ZvZ, no magical technic that will guarantee victory in every situation. I have massive amounts of respect for all the guilds in Maguuma and they all provide amazing fights that are huge learning experiences for us. I do understand that someone like you must have put a lot of dedication into this game to be as good as you probably are or claim to be, but all the flaming just makes you look pathetic and obsessed. It also hurts the public image of your guild. Instead, why not demonstrate all that superiority in the actual game? That would be more likely to give us something to respect and look up to.

Much love and respect, looking foward for this week. Keep it fun!

Mishvya Of Abyss [Abys] – SBI
engineer and commander.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

I doubt AzN even runs 20 people, but go ahead and take that as a victory.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Can [Ark] please stop trash talking EVERYBODY. We get it, you’re a good open field guild. No need to repeat yourself 73 times a day on the forums.
Much like real life, you’ll garner more respect if you let others boast about your accomplishments.
Telling others how great you think you are really just shows immaturity and insecurity and quite honestly belittles what you guys are accomplishing as a guild.

Turn off your commander tag and run as a guild group you may learn to be something beyond blob fodder

I ran things on blue bl for 4 hours after the reset. I was running a 20 people group on field, with most of our players dedicated to defending and upgrading so we could get a head start on PPT for the weekend. My composition was mostly medium and light armor classes. May I remind you that Ark wiped on the first two encounters they had with Abys? May I remind you that your fellow server members from [Azn] wiped every time they tried to take on us? Would you have something to say to your fellow server members from [PYRO] about blobbing? What about [DERP] turtling inside Bay last week? We could brag and point fingers all night. Nevertheless, every time I encountered a group from Maguuma I wouldn’t back off unless one of our structures was endangered. I would try my hardest to push people through, even against all odds and being sure that I was going to wipe. It is what it is, you win some, you lose some, there are many factors that can influence the outcome of a ZvZ, no magical technic that will guarantee victory in every situation. I have massive amounts of respect for all the guilds in Maguuma and they all provide amazing fights that are huge learning experiences for us. I do understand that someone like you must have put a lot of dedication into this game to be as good as you probably are or claim to be, but all the flaming just makes you look pathetic and obsessed. It also hurts the public image of your guild. Instead, why not demonstrate all that superiority in the actual game? That would be more likely to give us something to respect and look up to.

GvG

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

Um considering Abys runs 20 deep minimum (I’m bein generous on that one) and [derp]s average night is 5-10 idk why you are even saying our name. Azn also runs maybe 5-10 when I see them.

(edited by Pinko.2076)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

abys 20, runs commander tag, 40

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Runehand.9368

Runehand.9368

Someone’s mad.

character limits blow.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

Would you have something to say to your fellow server members from [PYRO] about blobbing?

I’d just like to note that the most people [PYRO] ever had was 34, and we dropped to 25 pretty quickly after reset.

And yeah, 34 is a lot, I’ll give you that, but coming from Gold league, it’s not really that much. We don’t run with a commander icon, and we don’t bring pugs along with us. We generally run 25 outside of reset night and Sunday (guild missions).

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

It doesn’t matter if we run a tag or not, we still get the militia.

[Abys]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ParaldaWind.4523

ParaldaWind.4523

It doesn’t matter if we run a tag or not, we still get the militia.

You’d be surprised what running without a tag and using private comms will do.

Regardless, here’s some footage a friend of ours got of the last half of the raid. A few good fights in there.

http://www.twitch.tv/enoszara/b/487250663

No tears, only dreams
[PYRO]
Maguuma – youtube.com/pyrogw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

Maguuma in a nutshell: ‘Y U NO FITE?’ – outnumbers you 3 to 1

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wolf.1895

wolf.1895

TG looking for GvG’s this week. Monday 5/6/7 PM Server – Wednesday 5 Server.

Shoot me a tell or mail in-game if interested, thanks!

Synco // Retired Guild leader of TERROR [TG] #1 GvG Guild NA Post-HoT
Maguuma Server Dictator

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Except, the majority of times, Mag guilds won’t interfere with each other’s fights so long as it looks relatively even or the Mag guild is handling being outnumbered well enough. If you get omni-blobbed by 2+ Mag guilds coordinating separately, I promise it’s because they were just run over by the SBI or YB queue and are out for your blood. Neither of you seem to roll with anything less, and it can make things annoying when the only Mag guild that can pull over 30 people is PYRO, and rarely at that.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

(edited by Boonprot.6274)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

YB ran away from us with superior numbers on YBBL all night so um?
Like literally, sometimes you just waypointed when you saw us.

Also people have been mentioning stuff like “if open field counted for anything you wouldn’t be in sixth”. I’d just like to say that clearly we do PPT just enough to keep us in our position. If we did not PPT ever, we wouldn’t be where we are. We just lack the motivation or shame induced rage mode that some servers have to constantly PPT ourselves into burn out.

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

(edited by kerona.3465)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

YBBL = Pugs. 15 char

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

YBBL = Pugs. 15 char

Excuses 15 char

Maguuma [PYRO]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

Eh, ok. You win, I guess?

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

Lol Abyss. I think the only time we have ever died to them is when engulfed in either a map Q or under a hail of AC fire.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

It’s fine, we face stuff like this often (I don’t think i managed to get all of the dudes in the horizon of the picture and in camp)

http://i.imgur.com/g3Wdd8d.jpg

I guess we’re just tired of everyone running from us at the end of last week, maybe goading you guys into fights won’t work

GM – [Ark]ham

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

We do run tagless with a private comm, still get militia. Probably because we have a lot of fun.

New commanders training in Abyss at the moment. The only time I saw Mags tonight, started with a guild group or two, then turned into a blob from spawn.

[Abys]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

wads.5730

gvg?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Runehand.9368

Sure, contact ‘TehFoe.6537’. He will handle the GvG scheduling. We have a pending vs AoN. We’d like a 10v10 vs Ark, not sure if they were serious about doing that. And whatever you are, I’m sure we can work out something. We love fighting other great guilds. iLL 1v1’s were a blast tonight.

Same goes for you, SBI. We love fights, win or lose.

Zherbus – Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

(edited by Runehand.9368)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arya Whitefire.8423

Arya Whitefire.8423

We finally found out what’s coming from Mag. They have Mesmers glitching into keeps and towers everywhere. Good game Mag.

(edited by Arya Whitefire.8423)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

We finally found out what’s coming from Mag. They have Mesmers glitching into keeps and towers everywhere. Good game Mag.

Either post evidence or don’t post

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

You’re not allowed to post evidence, but a bunch of us just watched it.

Post it on our server forums or PM it to someone if you want them to post it for you.

edit: I seem to have quoted your delete get pvf’d.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

Post it on our server forums or PM it to someone if you want them to post it for you.

I decided I’d rather not stir up stuff on the official forums and work through better channels.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pendragon.8735

Pendragon.8735

Didn’t get a chance to play reset night, but see Mags is roaring out the gate, dominating the PPT even. Can’t be mad, maybe even a little proud of them for taking and holding too.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

I decided I’d rather not stir up stuff on the official forums and work through better channels.

One of SBI’s commanders was blink hacking tonight and we don’t care that much. Shrug.

Maguuma [PYRO]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

wads.5730

Mags is starting to sound like a bunch of immature, insecure high school kids that go hang out near the middle school to steal kids’ lunch money and then high-five each other and lol about how they “pwned those guys”. WvW is World vs World, not sPvP. The objective is to win, so stop QQ’ing about how “Server XYZ doesn’t play the way we want them to” and “Server ABC can only beat us if they blah blah blah” as mommy brings your Hot Pockets and milk downstairs to the basement for you. The objective is to win, whoever plays better overall..wins…it’s not a complicated concept….but then maybe it is for some….

C- post, would read again

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

whoever plays better overall..wins…

I really hope you don’t think this way

GM – [Ark]ham

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikerock.6187

mikerock.6187

KUDOS to the SBI spy in our Comms. sad you need a spy to get ahead, but im in no position to stop you
get lost loser, and have a nice day!
^.^
[Olaf] portal bags are the best!

#Magswag
[WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

kerona.3465

Mags is starting to sound like a bunch of immature, insecure high school kids that go hang out near the middle school to steal kids’ lunch money and then high-five each other and lol about how they “pwned those guys”. WvW is World vs World, not sPvP. The objective is to win, so stop QQ’ing about how “Server XYZ doesn’t play the way we want them to” and “Server ABC can only beat us if they blah blah blah” as mommy brings your Hot Pockets and milk downstairs to the basement for you. The objective is to win, whoever plays better overall..wins…it’s not a complicated concept….but then maybe it is for some….

you’re very classicism i don’t have a basement or a mom
you’re making me v sad please stop being mean

Maguuma [PYRO]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Qxan.8491

Qxan.8491

“you’re very classicism i don’t have a basement or a mom
you’re making me v sad please stop being mean”

They call it “grammar school” for a reason…

Kryvaak [FoW] Yak’s Bend server

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

KUDOS to the SBI spy in our Comms. sad you need a spy to get ahead, but im in no position to stop you
^.^

So you come here to QQ about it? Get a moderator to ban them like everyone else does.
Not as if spying on Maguuma is going to be any help either.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

“you’re very classicism i don’t have a basement or a mom
you’re making me v sad please stop being mean”

They call it “grammar school” for a reason…

D- post, wouldn’t read again.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikerock.6187

mikerock.6187

^.^

So you come here to QQ about it? Get a moderator to ban them like everyone else does.
Not as if spying on Maguuma is going to be any help either.

it’s laughable, c’mon laugh with me

#Magswag
[WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

I’m sorry someone you didn’t know and therefore came from SBI had to listen to Maguuma comms. It must have been traumatic. If they’re not already dead, I urge you to put them out of their misery.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Totbot.4583

Totbot.4583

Please, we all know a spy on Mags wouldn’t get anything done because they would be too busy laughing at everyone crying constantly about SFD. Wouldn’t have the time to actually achieve anything.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Please, we all know a spy on Mags wouldn’t get anything done because they would be too busy laughing at everyone crying constantly about SFD. Wouldn’t have the time to actually achieve anything.

What’s an SFD? Are they a guild? Are they kind of a big deal? Haven’t seen ’em.

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sykper.6583

Sykper.6583

I hear the more people insult one another, the more they really love one another.

Is this true?

Suicidal Warrior.
Putting Perspective on Zerg Sizes since 2012. Common Suffixes for 40+ include ~Zilla and ~Train
“Seriously, just dodge.”

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

hey ark +noober how about taking it to pm

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

This match up man. I like it.

Every server has a chance of winning, but gotta want it more than the rest.

And focusing on one server drastically makes a difference.

I am so glad random match ups are over. And I’m sure Yaks will be making a come back. This is fun

Commander Nachonix

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

yeah but this is a space where we troll yak and sbi for being siege monkey, bad at open field fights, ppt try hards, and night cappers. they can take it to mag forums

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Except, the majority of times, Mag guilds won’t interfere with each other’s fights so long as it looks relatively even or the Mag guild is handled being outnumbered well enough. If you get omni-blobbed by 2+ Mag guilds coordinating separately, I promise it’s because they were just run over by the SBI or YB queue and are out for your blood. Neither of you seem to roll with anything less, and it can make things annoying when the only Mag guild that can pull over 30 people is PYRO, and rarely at that.

The only SBI guild that can pull over 20 people regularly is Abyss. >_> So yeah…to basically every SBI guild out there, Maguuma always looks like a blob. =P You guys have done Gold way too much.

You’ll see a few others spike up now and then, like TE, but 15 is a fairly regular number for almost every other SBI guild (maybe it’ll be better after the holidays and the finals, who knows?), with maybe a couple havocs that run in 5s and 10s. If you see a group with more, assume there’s militia with it. And we generally have to keep those guys happy….they’re still the significant majority of our WvW population.

So if a guild’s not on the map, you’re never going to see less than a militia zerg, shrug.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

The only SBI guild that can pull over 20 people regularly is Abyss. >_> So yeah…to basically every SBI guild out there, Maguuma always looks like a blob. =P You guys have done Gold way too much.

You’ll see a few others spike up now and then, like TE, but 15 is a fairly regular number for almost every other SBI guild (maybe it’ll be better after the holidays and the finals, who knows?), with maybe a couple havocs that run in 5s and 10s. If you see a group with more, assume there’s militia with it. And we generally have to keep those guys happy….they’re still the significant majority of our WvW population.

So if a guild’s not on the map, you’re never going to see less than a militia zerg, shrug.

Yes because those guilds never ball up together to make a larger force, or run with pugs, etc.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Oh they do, but for the EXACT SAME REASON that the guy I responded to said. Because they just got run over by a larger Maguuma or YB force and want some blood. Because apparently, Maguuma and YB never run in less than server queues. Or close enough as looks like it.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

Oh they do, but for the EXACT SAME REASON that the guy I responded to said. Because they just got run over by a larger Maguuma or YB force and want some blood. Because apparently, Maguuma and YB never run in less than server queues. Or close enough as looks like it.

I can’t believe someone from SBi is talking about qBlobs from Mag and YB. There is a reason some people like to call the SBi zerg the Zombie horde, it’s because you literally have everyone that can be on the map in that one spot(plus they follow the commander around like zombies even if he chases 1 guy).

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

It’s fine, we face stuff like this often (I don’t think i managed to get all of the dudes in the horizon of the picture and in camp)

http://i.imgur.com/g3Wdd8d.jpg

I guess we’re just tired of everyone running from us at the end of last week, maybe goading you guys into fights won’t work

You take a picture of Ark being outnumbered that late at night to try and use it against someone. Every time I see you or Kyra post a picture of Ark being outnumbered its really late at night after most of the guild has logged off.

If you don’t want to fight outnumbered or you don’t like that a guild has more than you at a certain time of the night then don’t play at that time of the night or stop complaining about it.

All you do is come to forums and whine about numbers over and over. If I click your name and see your previous posts its just complaint after complaint. It a shame that ArK is being lead by such a bad leader/driver when there is so much room for potential.

Not everyone is going to play the game the way you want to play when you want them to play it so get over it, put the tissues away and stop acting like a spoiled little rich kid.

Just picture what someone like Rekka, Jericho or even Razi could do with a group of players as good as Ark has and then look at how far away you are from that picture.. Think its time you get off the forums and get to work because right now its just a kittening waste of talent.

ok

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma