12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Speaking of SBI, their north-north camp has been the source of many LOLs the past few days.

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Merrikk.6790

Merrikk.6790

Why do people call it the north-north camp, when it can simply be called the north camp? I’ve heard people call the south camp the south-south camp also. Just curious.

Yak’s Bend [LOOT][POV]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winkin.1490

Winkin.1490

Because there are also north-east and north-west camps. I guess you could just say “north”, but “north-north” removes any ambiguity. Same with the southern camps.

[AoN] All or Nothing

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: robocafaz.9017

robocafaz.9017

Why do people call it the north-north camp, when it can simply be called the north camp? I’ve heard people call the south camp the south-south camp also. Just curious.

“South South” used to be called “South Supply” and abbreviated “SS.” People started to assume “SS” stood for “South South” and just mimicked it with “North North.”

Deany Kong – #magswag
Head Deany Kong of Deany and the Kongs [Kong]
http://www.youtube.com/user/RoboCafaz

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: StealthSnake.9134

StealthSnake.9134

“South South” used to be called “South Supply” and abbreviated “SS.” People started to assume “SS” stood for “South South” and just mimicked it with “North North.”

Not how it was started, but sure.

Stealth Snake – Necro
Maguuma~ : 3

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Hate those griefers. Gives servers a bad name and only encourage more griefing.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

I saw that griefer with the [SoL] tag when I was commanding.

She told me to hit Mag’s garri, because she wasted all you guys supply.

I didn’t. Much later i put my map hopping team there, cap mag hills, and break into garri and took out the worthless trebs for ya.

Sorry for that griefer. We did not use it as an advantage and I hope he leaves you guys alone

Commander Nachonix

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

Not how it was started, but sure.

Shrug That’s what I was told.

Deany Kong – #magswag

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: mikerock.6187

mikerock.6187

I didn’t. Much later i put my map hopping team there, cap mag hills, and break into garri and took out the worthless trebs for ya.

Sorry for that griefer. We did not use it as an advantage and I hope he leaves you guys alone

thank you, i knew he/she/it, was sending y’all information, it followed our map hops and where it/he/she went, your morning zerg shortly followed.
we made the mistake of leaving ebg keep unattended with he/she/it wasting our supply, and you guys took advantage of that mistake well.
also, you people should represent “[TrZ] Terrorize”, and “[Olaf] Y Die” more.
:P
not sayying you took the spy info with open paws, but someone did.

hope you stay alive over the weekdays
goodluck for the win SBI
love you!

#Magswag
[WCS]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Wonder who wee’d in Angela’s cornflakes.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caroline.4987

Caroline.4987

Speaking of SBI, their north-north camp has been the source of many LOLs the past few days.

Wait…Maguuma also calls it North-North!? I always thought that was just a weird SBI thing when we moved here, heh.

thank you, i knew he/she/it, was sending y’all information, it followed our map hops and where it/he/she went, your morning zerg shortly followed.
we made the mistake of leaving ebg keep unattended with he/she/it wasting our supply, and you guys took advantage of that mistake well.

goodluck for the win SBI
love you!

It’s Terrorise. The amount of Aussies and Canucks in the guild require that we use the proper English spelling. =P We kept the Z in the tag to mollify the Yanks and…uh…because Zs are awesome.

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

(edited by Caroline.4987)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Evalana.5480

Evalana.5480

Wait…Maguuma also calls it North-North!? I always thought that was just a weird SBI thing when we moved here, heh.

Yeahhhh NorthNorth, SouthSouth. Mag is the 1st server out of the many that I’ve been on to use cardinals… I laughed for the first 3 weeks, lol

Indecisive Eva – Maguuma – [GS] Gun Squad
Looking for Guards, Warriors, & Mesmers!
Apply today at: http://tinyurl.com/gunsquad

(edited by Evalana.5480)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

goodluck for the win SBI
love you!

[Olaf] was leading from SEA to euro times then I took over all the way to almost NA prime.

I doubt Olaf was using the griefer to his advantage, he has been in SBI for a long time and he is a good commander. Also the EBG team was not the same map hopping BL team

Wish you guys could report it and just get rid of it.

Commander Nachonix

(edited by Natronix.9827)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

I know one of the guys following Olaf was getting whispers from Angela, but all he said about it was that he was getting annoyed he couldn’t whisper back to tell the person to stop coz he was blocked. _

Brynnhylde – Norn Warrior, Jehanette – Human Guardian, Shaelynne – Human Engineer
TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archtos.8523

Archtos.8523

I was laughed at for the first 3 weeks, lol

Fixed

Hyear Presia

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: dreztina.4820

dreztina.4820

This matchup is utterly pathetic. Action is almost nonexistent, and when you do run into people, these servers need 2:1 odds to even put up a fight. I really miss gold league.

Out of Attunement – D/D Ele
Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tachii.3506

Tachii.3506

Gold league with blobs 24/7? Sounds legit.

SBI – Thief and the occasional Guardian & Warrior.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

There was always someone willing to fight and only Blackgate had tower heroes.

Deany Kong – #magswag

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

the blobs actually fight without manning siege or running straight into a tower first.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jaxs.5830

Jaxs.5830

I doubt Olaf was using the griefer to his advantage, he has been in SBI for a long time and he is a good commander. Also the EBG team was not the same map hopping BL team

He may not have been trying too, but he was none the less. The griefer just went from objective to objective setting it up for Olaf zerg to follow along.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bass.1697

Bass.1697

Awwww. It’s funny that you chase down staff eles and cry when they hide in towers. I wonder why they don’t come out to your packs of 5?

Haven’t seen a mag roamer yet that has heard of a fair fight so don’t cry about outnumbered people using siege to even things up.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: WamSolf.5021

WamSolf.5021

so don’t cry about outnumbered people using siege to even things up.

You’re right, next time I won’t QQ when Yaks Bend outnumbers us and they siege creep.

Nine 80’s and counting
[pls]NSP-Formerly [RISE]from GoM/SBI

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

He may not have been trying too, but he was none the less. The griefer just went from objective to objective setting it up for Olaf zerg to follow along.

Were you online at that time? I was following Olaf, and from what I observed, there were a total of three Maguuma defenders in your keeps when we took them. I doubt the griefer made much of a difference.

(edited by bigblah.3285)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

so don’t cry about outnumbered people using siege to even things up.

You’re right, next time I won’t QQ when Yaks Bend outnumbers us and they siege creep.

Will you also not cry when we call you a PvD server that blobs constantly?

I mean, my comment wasn’t even directed at SBI and you’re getting all defensive.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

Haven’t seen a mag roamer yet that has heard of a fair fight so don’t cry about outnumbered people using siege to even things up.

Sweet anecdotes, bro.

Deany Kong – #magswag

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

Awwww. It’s funny that you chase down staff eles and cry when they hide in towers. I wonder why they don’t come out to your packs of 5?

Be honest now. Was your first instinct upon entering that tower to hop on siege? If so, I applaud you, Carverite.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

WamSolf.5021

I mean, my comment wasn’t even directed at SBI and you’re getting all defensive.

I felt obliged to respond, not for Mag or SBI, but because complaining about 5 mans and defending tower humping made my head hurt. P.S. every server blobs, Yaks likes to siege blob.

Nine 80’s and counting

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Is Mag Pvkitten itself?

BTW Caroline – YB hasn’t queued anything since reset.

Wait…we queued a map at reset?? Unless you were thinking that when the outnumbered buff went off those few times that meant we queued. lol

It was freaky to have that buff on YBBL during the reset prime time. I don’t think I’ve seen that like…ever.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

Were you online at that time? I was following Olaf, and from what I observed, there were a total of three Maguuma defenders in your keeps when we took them. I doubt the griefer made much of a difference.

Yea I was on and yea the number of folks willing to bother defending quickly drops when you have a griefer moving ahead of the zerg. Ultimately it is your loss more then ours, enjoy the PvDoor.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

I felt obliged to respond, not for Mag or SBI, but because complaining about 5 mans and defending tower humping made my head hurt. P.S. every server blobs, Yaks likes to siege blob.

Your reading comprehension seems to fail you. I didn’t complain about 5 mans. I was pointing out that someone was complaining about people not putting up a fight and running into towers, basically meaning we’re supposed to run headfirst into 5v1.

Yeah, my head hurts reading your reply

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Be honest now. Was your first instinct upon entering that tower to hop on siege? If so, I applaud you, Carverite.

Actually, the first instinct is to report the location and numbers. As anyone who is scouting should be doing.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Bass.1697

Sweet anecdotes, bro.

PvF harder, bro.
Everything in this forums is anecdotes or crying.

Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

Yeahhhh NorthNorth, SouthSouth. Mag is the 1st server out of the many that I’ve been on to use cardinals… I laughed for the first 3 weeks, lol

We are smartest server plzkty.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

WamSolf.5021

Your reading comprehension seems to fail you. I didn’t complain about 5 mans. I was pointing out that someone was complaining about people not putting up a fight and running into towers, basically meaning we’re supposed to run headfirst into 5v1.

Perhaps complain was the wrong choice of words, I guess I just insinuated that from your poor example. No one complains about a single staff ele running to a tower, or when a pug runs into a tower. Its when a guild group, even numbers, or a larger force go straight to a tower/camp instead of fighting you see complaints. It happens on every server, but Yaks Bend has been the main offender in my experience.

Nine 80’s and counting

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: wads.5730

wads.5730

no, people arent complaining about a single person running from 5, they’re complaining about an entire zerg of 40+ people running away from the enemy group less than half their size, into towers to build arrow carts.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

we defend northiest north keep ok

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

It’s Terrorise. The amount of Aussies and Canucks in the guild require that we use the proper English spelling. =P We kept the Z in the tag to mollify the Yanks and…uh…because Zs are awesome.

Wait, are we not Austrian anymore?

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Whoooo doggies! Mags is on a green rampage tonight! I am not going outside, because I am scared LOL.

[Abys]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

I guess they’re not going to wait until Tuesday this week

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neeho.3859

Neeho.3859

At times, you’re going to win or lose by your pugs. The easier you make it for them, the easier you are making it for yourself. A pug-friendly server is more likely to be successful, as it breeds new wvw players. Granted, the efforts are muted by the ppt, but a pug is more likely to come out and play when the ppt is +70 if they already enjoy wvw.

Ho/Neeho/Zorho/Hodown/Ephodemic
[SoCo] Solum Contego SoCo loco style!
Yak’s Bend

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

[Olaf] premiere tier pvdoor guild

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: lilcoffeebean.3149

lilcoffeebean.3149

Can’t say I’ve heard NorthNorth or SouthSouth before, but I can distinctly remember a time when rather than directions the names of the towers/camps were actually used. Now I try that and people look at me like I’m crazy XD

Please! This is supposed to be a happy occasion.
Let’s not bicker and argue over who killed who.
Lilcoffeebean~Yak’s Bend~Perfect Dark [PD]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

So when someone whispers you can’t you see their account name? (Actually I guess character name would work since it is unique too, although they could change that). Everyone getting whispers from spys should immediately report them. Then screenshot the chat and send it to Exploits@Arena.net

And report people siege griefing. Then send screenshots and video to Exploits@Arena.net

Per a mod on this forum:

If you witness any of these acts while playing, please report them using the in-game ticketing system so our Customer Support team can properly investigate the issue. In the case of exploits, you can also send any reports of exploit activity or knowledge to Exploits@Arena.net to ensure the development team is aware of them.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

Stormbluffers! Post your Best Video and stand to win Prizes!

http://stormbluffisle.com/

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Flytrap.8075

Flytrap.8075

[Olaf] premiere tier pvdoor guild

That karma train!

Fort Aspenwood | [Bags]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Heimlich.3065

Heimlich.3065

So SBI is siege-griefing and supply-griefing Maguuma now too? Don’t worry, Mag, SBIs forum-goers ensure me that it happens to all their opponents, so it’s totally normal.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Caroline.4987

Wait…we queued a map at reset?? Unless you were thinking that when the outnumbered buff went off those few times that meant we queued. lol

It was freaky to have that buff on YBBL during the reset prime time. I don’t think I’ve seen that like…ever.

Mag had the buff too a few times, from what I heard. I think everyone saw the “A new build will be available in 10 minutes” RIGHT as they queued in for reset, and were too kitten ed off at the ridiculous timing of it to come back for a bit after the build went through. We never had the buff, but we didn’t have queues on any maps either for about an hour from the start.

TrZ | Stormbluff Isle

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

robocafaz.9017

False. Yak’s Bend is scientspifically proven to run from 10v1 fights. I have the data to prove it right here:

Attachments:

Deany Kong – #magswag

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Jaxs.5830

False. Yak’s Bend is scientspifically proven to run from 10v1 fights. I have the data to prove it right here:

There is no denying the science, nice work.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kaga.7629

Kaga.7629

Well, with last week’s pooshow of the Yaks border being glitchy and unplayable ( leaving half their slice free from attacks) and this week with Angela Fowler the spy/griefer extraordinaire on SBI payroll ( telling sbi where all the troop movements are, wasting supply to prevent waypoints being built, siege griefing)…. Seems like we’re being given a big sleazy welcome by the silver league.

“Why fight when you can just play dirty? " That’s pretty much the message YB and SBI are telling us right now. Despicable.

—Kaga Konikora (aka ze evil frostkeep defense director)
Beware, for Commander Kaga farms j00, ktrainer!
r.i.p [iLL] Maguuma