12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Asami.3572

Asami.3572

Deany, you are now my favorite. Awesome video! Had me laughing and smiling the entire time

Silver Koneko/Silver Kom Trikru/Lime Dorito
BG

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

@Prosecutor Well, if you have no issue GvGing PYRO, certainly you would have no issue killing TG amirite?

Nut up or shut up.

Also lol at 60+ TG had like 25-30 at that point maximum. And that’s only because we recently received an influx of players.

Edit: Shout out to [TE] This week for stepping up to GvG you guys are a good group of players. Also shout out to [One] likewise you guys bring the fights all day and never really kitten.

Actually we don’t talk kitten until someone says something about our guild is there a problem with standing up for your guild. As a matter of fact most of my post lately have been giving props to Mags guilds and talking about how fun the fights have been the last couple of nights. Also we don’t GvG I am surprised that we are going to do our 1st one yeah that is right 1st one with Pyro so please don’t be mad when we turn down guilds that have been doing for far much longer then us hell I am sure that we don’t even have a clue who we are going to bring to it and it should be quite a funny stomping.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: IBountyHunterI.4601

IBountyHunterI.4601

@Prosecutor Well, if you have no issue GvGing PYRO, certainly you would have no issue killing TG amirite?

Nut up or shut up.

Also lol at 60+ TG had like 25-30 at that point maximum. And that’s only because we recently received an influx of players.

Edit: Shout out to [TE] This week for stepping up to GvG you guys are a good group of players. Also shout out to [One] likewise you guys bring the fights all day and never really kitten.

Actually we don’t talk kitten until someone says something about our guild is there a problem with standing up for your guild. As a matter of fact most of my post lately have been giving props to Mags guilds and talking about how fun the fights have been the last couple of nights. Also we don’t GvG I am surprised that we are going to do our 1st one yeah that is right 1st one with Pyro so please don’t be mad when we turn down guilds that have been doing for far much longer then us hell I am sure that we don’t even have a clue who we are going to bring to it and it should be quite a funny stomping.

No problem for standing up for yourselves, but there is a problem with saying another guild is bad when we roll over you? Last week maybe?

Contrary to prior belief TG is not a huge GvG guild either. Sooooo… no issue with a GvG against a bad guild right? I mean your guild leader said it himself apparently we die all the time should be easy right?

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Oh stuff just got real!

I got blue hair and a blue beard come at me bro yo!

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Nut up or shut up.

No problem for standing up for yourselves, but there is a problem with saying another guild is bad when we roll over you? Last week maybe?

Contrary to prior belief TG is not a huge GvG guild either. Sooooo… no issue with a GvG against a bad guild right? I mean your guild leader said it himself apparently we die all the time should be easy right?

No there is because it was turned into a whose kitten is bigger thing now and it will only end with people talking more kitten. From what I understand the one with pyro is set up to be more of a friendly match to where now we have bad blood with you and should rightfully be at our best game or at least have a few under our belt before we can have our kitten show lol. Star player I know your creeping out there somewhere maybe we can do a GvG with your bunch sometime soon as well but we will see how the first one goes.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

For real One and SE were basically a queue running around. Idk how you guys complain about 50 TG killing you.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

For real One and SE were basically a queue running around. Idk how you guys complain about 50 TG killing you.

Nope no map queue would be nice to see a map queue once this week but its just not happening. Honestly I don’t know why I respond to some of these troll post but I find it kind of humorous to do so.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

@Prosecutor Well, if you have no issue GvGing PYRO, certainly you would have no issue killing TG amirite? I mean, you semi wiped us once, that was almost ONE FULL WIPE! Certainly makes up for all the times you pushed and instantly imploded. Also our times on DB were quite enjoyable, not all raids were perfect but I certainly don’t remember you guys.

Nut up or shut up if we are so “bad” there wouldn’t be an issue right?

Yawn…

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Nut up or shut up.

No there is because it was turned into a whose kitten is bigger thing now and it will only end with people talking more kitten. From what I understand the one with pyro is set up to be more of a friendly match to where now we have bad blood with you and should rightfully be at our best game or at least have a few under our belt before we can have our kitten show lol. Star player I know your creeping out there somewhere maybe we can do a GvG with your bunch sometime soon as well but we will see how the first one goes.

Bad blood? Lol, are you seriously getting that kitten over wanting a GvG? Son, there’s no “bad blood” its a GvG lol. You called us out, back it up now? Surely you know what calling someone out entails. Its like me walking up to “Rashad Evans,” telling him he sucks at fighting, then refusing to fight him if he were to ask you to prove it.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Nut up or shut up.

Bad blood? Lol, are you seriously getting that kitten over wanting a GvG? Son, there’s no “bad blood” its a GvG lol. You called us out, back it up now? Surely you know what calling someone out entails. Its like me walking up to “Rashad Evans,” telling him he sucks at fighting, then refusing to fight him if he were to ask you to prove it.

So this is what happens when you join a server that PvF.

Mag : " Let’s GvG to see who has the bigger cojones"

Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Nut up or shut up.

YB: We will ask for it then lose our testicular fortitude.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pichichi.1975

Pichichi.1975

Nut up or shut up.

You already lost the scoreboard game this week, maybe you still have a chance to win the fighting game if you step up for some fights.

Tukuku – Mesmer / Mimiyukii -Thief / Sailor Mimi – Necromancer
[DERP] [iRez]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Nut up or shut up.

Clearly you didn’t catch the part where at the end I said lol as in the whole bad blood thing was a joke. Rashad Evans would probably laugh at you and walk away and would not ask you to fight him as he already knows who the better fighter is just saying. Talking about fights are they not hyped up you because sometimes the fighters have "bad blood’ makes the fight better gives it more meaning but both fighters are given time to prepare. Pretty much what I was saying is let us give it a go at it and then give us time to train and work out the kinks and then maybe we could have our rumble in the obsidian jungle.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Nut up or shut up.

You already lost the scoreboard game this week, maybe you still have a chance to win the fighting game if you step up for some fights.

Thanks for pointing that out, Mr. Obvious.

Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ghrimboff.6357

Ghrimboff.6357

been farming mags all night, ty for fulling up my inventory

[KWBH] The Foo Fighter
SBI Commander

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Nut up or shut up.

Oh no mags going PPT HAM gold league better watch out here they come.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Nut up or shut up.

Clearly you didn’t catch the part where at the end I said lol as in the whole bad blood thing was a joke. Rashad Evans would probably laugh at you and walk away and would not ask you to fight him as he already knows who the better fighter is just saying. Talking about fights are they not hyped up you because sometimes the fighters have "bad blood’ makes the fight better gives it more meaning but both fighters are given time to prepare. Pretty much what I was saying is let us give it a go at it and then give us time to train and work out the kinks and then maybe we could have our rumble in the obsidian jungle.

Implying, you know you are better than us? Prove pls, TG is bad you guys said so.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Grumbelly.9560

Grumbelly.9560

Merry Christmas from all your friends on Maguuma! <333

If you’re in the US or Germany, it’s probably blocked for you. Here’s a Dailymotion instead:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18koyj_magxmas2013_videogames

Wow! Awesome video.

Thanks for the Holiday cheer.

[Shhh] SBI

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Prosecutor.1457

Nut up or shut up.

Implying, you know you are better than us? Prove pls, TG is bad you guys said so.

See you tomorrow then. In the meantime, have fun salivating loot bags from us.

Tarnished Coast

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Sooooo… GvG then?

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Nut up or shut up.

Does anyone else think this guys is genuinely mad and is taking everything out of context. By the way if you are trying to fish for a GvG with us you really got to do better then this because trust me other guilds have said far worse and have harassed us for a very long time to do a GvG but I guess you can keep trying.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Mad? No, tonight was a glorious farm. Bored on the other hand, yes I am bored.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

What did you farm the 5 to 10 people that were in EB before we showed up for a fight or was it a karma train kind of farm or were you farming SBI?

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

What did you farm the 5 to 10 people that were in EB before we showed up for a fight or was it a karma train kind of farm or were you farming SBI?

Majority of the action was on SBI side yes. I also wouldnt call hurling yourselves at us a fight.

Help

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

HippoLogic.2519

Majority of the action was on SBI side yes. I also wouldnt call hurling yourselves at us a fight.

I do not recall anyone getting into a cata or treb which then hurled them into you but i would say towards the end of the fight we did get a little sloppy. Also might I add that we too were only semi wiped and pushed back to our spawn where we said kitten dealing with a map zerg.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

IBountyHunterI.4601

Map blob with PYRO kind of just happened lol.

Help

(edited by IBountyHunterI.4601)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: katniss.6735

katniss.6735

SBI ele dies. Comes back with perplexity runes. Spams emotes when I kite away from him.

I was running 10 water: no cleanse with 10 in water anymore. Heal on crit food, knights gear. He’s also using chill on crit. Was partied with a yaks bend ranger to duel him when this child attacked.

Grats at having a counter to a universal spec. I don’t run 1v1 gimmick specs.
Just remember: You died. I didn’t. Get wrecked.

Server: Maguuma – Leafy Lass – Elementalist (WvW)
Guild: Bill Murray [Bill]/ [DERP]
twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

SBI ele dies. Comes back with perplexity runes. Spams emotes when I kite away from him.

I was running 10 water: no cleanse with 10 in water anymore. Heal on crit food, knights gear. He’s also using chill on crit. Was partied with a yaks bend ranger to duel him when this child attacked.

Grats at having a counter to a universal spec. I don’t run 1v1 gimmick specs.
Just remember: You died. I didn’t. Get wrecked.

He’s mad.

All classes

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pinko.2076

Pinko.2076

I hope other servers don’t see asking for a GvG as a measuring contest. GvG’s are a lot of fun, and I know that any of the Mag guilds would respect someone coming out even if they went down 0-7.

Scores often times aren’t even posted in this forum.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Boonprot.6274

Boonprot.6274

I hope other servers don’t see asking for a GvG as a measuring contest. GvG’s are a lot of fun, and I know that any of the Mag guilds would respect someone coming out even if they went down 0-7.

Scores often times aren’t even posted in this forum.

This, a million times this.

Supreme Commander Boonprot, Lord Regent of the Portals
Boonprot 80 G
[Ark] Maguuma

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Comprissent.3856

Comprissent.3856

Nobody dueling? I need some more distractions from writing my papers

GM – [Ark]ham

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kerona.3465

kerona.3465

write your kitten paper

Maguuma [PYRO]
Oblyth, Mes ~ Nadeshiko Naito, War ~ Hwertu, Gua
Evenree, Necro (M) ~ Ran Still Died, Thief

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

I love how SBI only plays when the other servers are asleep.
Clearly a PVE server.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

(edited by katniss.6735)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Clearly a PVE server.

Nah. Our BL was red/dead, so we jumped over to YB BL to run a little havoc with 5. Some OCX logged on, so I threw my tag on (3rd time ever) and we had a group of about 10-15, 5 being Abyss. We had zero resistance from YB, so I guess they are all afk this week? I saw more Mags on YB BL than I did YB. We even had a fun little skirmish outside SE tower for a while.

Since there is no resistance from YB, we’re not getting hit from two sides, and can venture off our home BL.

[Abys]

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Clearly a PVE server.

Sorry for not living in your timezone

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Clearly a PVE server.

Sorry for not living in your timezone

Learn to play on EU like you’re supposed to.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Renny.6571

Renny.6571

elite specs ruined pvp.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vi Au.8341

Vi Au.8341

No worries we are looking into solutions to continue our legacy

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snafu.7412

Snafu.7412

been farming mags all night, ty for fulling up my inventory

No ones going to believe this coming from KWBH.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Liston.9708

Liston.9708

Clearly a PVE server.

Nah. Our BL was red/dead, so we jumped over to YB BL to run a little havoc with 5. Some OCX logged on, so I threw my tag on (3rd time ever) and we had a group of about 10-15, 5 being Abyss. We had zero resistance from YB, so I guess they are all afk this week? I saw more Mags on YB BL than I did YB. We even had a fun little skirmish outside SE tower for a while.

Since there is no resistance from YB, we’re not getting hit from two sides, and can venture off our home BL.

We had a HUGE Zerg bigger than any WVW mega blob. Problem is, was world bosses….. Even caused overflows in FG and Southson……

YB has many dedicated WVWers, but rely heavily on militia. Can’t tell you how many asked mags and sbi again? on first login this week.

Not an excuse – just reality. This is also why you won’t find many GVG – it would be GVM…..

YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→YB→most likely YB

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Torp.3659

Torp.3659

Good fights last night! Thanks to [ONE] and [SE] for putting up with our ebg blob. Just a comment on us “nut hugging” [PYRO]; on every bl that wasnt queued there were absolutely no fights, so we both went to ebg to look for some. Whenever someone called out enemy forces in /t we all raced to it to try to fight them, hence why it seemed like we were always together. [PYRO] even asked us to let them try to solo some fights for a bit and we tried to respect it. I don’t know if it was [ONE] and [SE] who ran together first or us and [PYRO], but it just happened that both servers ended up running with a 2 guild Zerg. Who cares who nut hugged first. It resulted in good fights. And admittedly we probably had around 50+ (I could be wrong) and it seemed like you guys had even numbers. Maybe more maybe less. When the numbers get that high, who can really tell.

And regards to the GvG, one of our guildies saw that our guild was being talked about in a negative way, and he wanted to defend the guild he likes and belongs to. Sure, emotions may have escalated but is that so wrong? In [TG] we really don’t see GvGs as a way to see which guild is the best, and we sometimes mock it, but we still do them occasionally because they can be fun. I just think that he wanted a way to defend the name of our guild, and yeah, GvG isn’t the only way to do that, but it is an obvious way.

At the end of the day we both gave each other something to do. We even wanted to get in contact with [ONE] for organized open field fights, but it was too late in the night. It would have been fun to do it with [SE] too, but we didnt ask. So I just want to say thank you [ONE] and and [SE] for keeping us from banging our heads into more gates for the time that we were able to fight you and I hope to see you again in the battle field.

Tl:dr
Thanks for the fights, we had fun. Let’s not completely hate each other Kthxbye

~Aethrian

Aethrian
Officer of TERROR [TG]
Maguuma

(edited by Torp.3659)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: FrownyClown.8402

FrownyClown.8402

If mag has a chance to win ppt we will fight for it. Our server is used to fighting higher tiers so we have a mindset of not worrying about ppt if we have no chance anyways. This is where our only look for fights mentality comes from. We usually stay out of other guilds fights unless they want help or are in trouble. We do blob in ebg but most organized guilds run alone most of the time with some pugs in tow. Other servers have great wvw guilds but mag has many of the best. That is our pride and we have no problem defending it.

Bad Elementalist

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hydrobutter.9172

Hydrobutter.9172

KWBH why run from us so much

Radio
Co-Guildleader: Wobbly Cat Squad [WCS]

(edited by Hydrobutter.9172)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: STAY SEXY.4360

STAY SEXY.4360

Would guilds GvG if we tossed practice in before the GvG part? Even if you’re not experienced, the only way to learn is to try and find a group comp that works for you. The most intense/amazing moments I’ve ever had in game were in GvGs. Doesn’t hurt to try.

FUN thanks for the fights on SBI last night. Glad to see you guys coming at us even though you guys were probably only running around 18

Skeeth [Ark]ham
Swaguuma native

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rennoko.5731

Rennoko.5731

Merry Christmas from all your friends on Maguuma! <333

If you’re in the US or Germany, it’s probably blocked for you. Here’s a Dailymotion instead:

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x18koyj_magxmas2013_videogames

Wow! Awesome video.

Thanks for the Holiday cheer.

This video needed at least 20-25% more Duke.

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

katniss.6735

Oh, what a surprise. Another SBI player with perplexity runes doing laugh emotes without actually getting a kill. It’s a good thing I have to go out for a few days so I don’t have to make an actual spec to dump on these gimmick turds.

twitch.tv/mlgw2

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Would guilds GvG if we tossed practice in before the GvG part? Even if you’re not experienced, the only way to learn is to try and find a group comp that works for you. The most intense/amazing moments I’ve ever had in game were in GvGs. Doesn’t hurt to try.

FUN thanks for the fights on SBI last night. Glad to see you guys coming at us even though you guys were probably only running around 18

I really wouldn’t take it personally. I can’t remember seeing very many of the guilds on SBI GvG. TE, DR, and DDLG are the only ones that come to mind. Not sure if other guilds don’t enjoy doing it or if it just isn’t a focus for them.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Blockhead Magee.3092

Blockhead Magee.3092

Oh, what a surprise. Another SBI player with perplexity runes doing laugh emotes without actually getting a kill. It’s a good thing I have to go out for a few days so I don’t have to make an actual spec to dump on these gimmick turds.

I think I’ll log in and just start laughing – it seems to get some Mags in froth.

SBI

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

2 weeks of SBI vs Maguuma is all it took to to make the moderators breakdown.

Nice job breaking it!

12/13/13 SBI/Mag/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

I think I’ll log in and just start laughing – it seems to get some Mags in froth.

They do seem overly sensitive lately

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)