12/13/13 jade sea - elona reach - kodash

in Match-ups

Posted by: Coarr.3286

Coarr.3286

there is so much love in the german matchup thread, time to involve our french friends.

had some nice roaming nights so far and the sanctum crashers from [Sotd] are a welcome variety.

cya on the battlefield

[care] Coarr Ix – Ranger
Kodash
Stomp some Piken!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

Wednesday evening seemed like some kind of special fun event time for Jade on your Homelands?

Around 21:00 we encountered 20+ Omega Golems, which took our wooden bay before we knew what hit it, but then failed to tap the Refuge-Supply-Camp en route to our spawn tower and were subsequently destroyed while trying to clobber down it’s sneak wall.

Then we found a large group of Jade player’s apparently having a party at Elona’s Low-Lands-Supply-Camp with an assortment of siege weapons like a ram, a trebuchet and some guild catapults… A lot of waving and cheering and general hilarity ensued.

All in all in all we were a bit puzzled by the events, but it was a fun evening on that map – keep up the good spirit!

Attachments:

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by Lemoncurry.2345)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yrvald.8971

Yrvald.8971

yep sorry it was Birthday of the first year of BSF so we’ve done 2 hours of fun/crazy/stupid events like snowman race, speed death race, doll dance (still got footprints on my dress ), omega teamfight etc…. :p

thanks to those who supported us while we were doing that !! ^^

Camberra – Guardian
[BSF] Bourrins sans Frontières
Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Lemoncurry.2345

Lemoncurry.2345

yep sorry it was Birthday of the first year of BSF so we’ve done 2 hours of fun/crazy/stupid events like snowman race, speed death race, doll dance (still got footprints on my dress ), omega teamfight etc…. :p

thanks to those who supported us while we were doing that !! ^^

Ah, I see! No need to apologize – we were just a little baffled what exactly was happening…
Bon anniversaire !

Red Illie
Mondsucht [MS] – Kodash

(edited by Lemoncurry.2345)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wididyth.3847

Wididyth.3847

Yesterday evening we (Jade Sea) got great time at Garrison, in ER map, between 10:15 and 11:10 ! Even if we didn’t cap it at the end, the fight was so long and so intense, I enjoyed it a lot, thx !

Kodash and ER also frightened us twice in Bay, but we kept or stronghold ^^

Lol, BSF have amazing ideas

Dexterité [DEX] : : : Guardian / Ranger / Mesmer / Engi / War lv80.
“I found myself noob until I met someone who moves his character with his mice.”

(edited by Wididyth.3847)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reborn D.2769

Reborn D.2769

Thx to DEX for accepting Exil in their raid^^, the fight in garnison was fun