12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mosharn.8357

Mosharn.8357

hmm sf i think its come to my attention.

That you have the most terrible players on your server. The 1v1 people who just kill you and leave are fine but soon as its 1v3 or 1v2 the other useless person that probably did nothing has the urge to jump on people.

I could care less of you sf people crying on here about getting tbagged because you guys do it more then anyone ive seen. So please do not come here to qq about getting tbagged when your players do it non stop.

Thank you

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: bob.8632

bob.8632

That you have the most terrible players on your server. The 1v1 people who just kill you and leave are fine but soon as its 1v3 or 1v2 the other useless person that probably did nothing has the urge to jump on people.

I could care less of you sf people crying on here about getting tbagged because you guys do it more then anyone ive seen. So please do not come here to qq about getting tbagged when your players do it non stop.

Thank you

I encourage it, I teach my guildies to do it, and I have just about wore out my spacebar….Because if corpse jumping (something that is technically not even poor sportsmanship, just something people made up) bothers people enough to come here and post about it (SF or Others) then they are easily manipulated.

Being hot tempered and easily manipulated makes a player easy pickings on the battlefield, and that is what we want and are shooting for with every emote and jump.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: highlandria.7941

highlandria.7941

Think Miley Cyrus would be proud the way we came through AR bl tonight. cheers!

Yeah miley would be most pleased.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Mosharn.8357

Thank you

I encourage it, I teach my guildies to do it, and I have just about wore out my spacebar….Because if corpse jumping (something that is technically not even poor sportsmanship, just something people made up) bothers people enough to come here and post about it (SF or Others) then they are easily manipulated.

Being hot tempered and easily manipulated makes a player easy pickings on the battlefield, and that is what we want and are shooting for with every emote and jump.

its not that. I just feel bad when a player jumps on someone dead. They probably have low self esteem issues.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

bob.8632

Thank you

its not that. I just feel bad when a player jumps on someone dead. They probably have low self esteem issues.

It is possible, but if you see it a lot it means something different.

The SF translation to corpse jumping usually means 1 of 2 things:

1. You did something wrong, IE: you allowed us to pull/bait/squirrel you into getting ganked.

2. You are playing your class poorly and/or you are playing a bad/cheese build and should not have lost.

Then of course some people just do it everytime they kill people, but that is mainly because they are surprised they actually killed someone.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Mosharn.8357

Thank you

It is possible, but if you see it a lot it means something different.

The SF translation to corpse jumping usually means 1 of 2 things:

1. You did something wrong, IE: you allowed us to pull/bait/squirrel you into getting ganked.

2. You are playing your class poorly and/or you are playing a bad/cheese build and should not have lost.

Then of course some people just do it everytime they kill people, but that is mainly because they are surprised they actually killed someone.

Well i got finished off with 6 people then tried to save someone then went down after killing a mesmer. So I think it might have been my hammer toss to the bad warriors face when i was downed. I wanted to let the upscale stomp me. I give that upscale props he stomped and went on with his day.

Or it could have been i was playing my class wrong since i didnt kill enough of the people on the wall.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

bob.8632

Well i got finished off with 6 people then tried to save someone then went down after killing a mesmer.

That is probably jumpable.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killuminati.6945

Killuminati.6945

Thank you

Any time I see someone complain about corpse jumping or emotes or anything of that nature, I picture this person getting so mad as it happens (enter wow kid shoving remote up kitten reference here) that they then have to walk around their room…sit down and then attempt to act as composed as possible as they try to think of a clever way to say “I’m raging i was killed when odds were against me so this must mean you suck at this game and have real life issues”. Gets even worse when they are angry enough to claim a specific server does it more than others as if they are present during the entire population’s presence and can make an accurate judgment of such.

You died…they jumped…the world moves on…GET THE KITTEN OVER IT. lol

But silly me…I’ve already over-fed the troll.

Anvil Rock Commander
Lady Itzala(Theif)-Avaridical(Ele)
[WAR]Warlords

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: borrok.9267

borrok.9267

Thank you

Any time I see someone complain about corpse jumping or emotes or anything of that nature, I picture this person getting so mad as it happens (enter wow kid shoving remote up kitten reference here) that they then have to walk around their room…sit down and then attempt to act as composed as possible as they try to think of a clever way to say “I’m raging i was killed when odds were against me so this must mean you suck at this game and have real life issues”. Gets even worse when they are angry enough to claim a specific server does it more than others as if they are present during the entire population’s presence and can make an accurate judgment of such.

lmao too accurate. When I get corpse jumped I just do it back to them when I get the kill.

Teef master race

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

highlandria.7941

Thank you

Any time I see someone complain about corpse jumping or emotes or anything of that nature, I picture this person getting so mad as it happens (enter wow kid shoving remote up kitten reference here. that they then have to walk around their room…sit down and then attempt to act as composed as possible as they try to think of a clever way to say “I’m raging i was killed when odds were against me so this must mean you suck at this game and have real life issues”. Gets even worse when they are angry enough to claim a specific server does it more than others as if they are present during the entire population’s presence and can make an accurate judgment of such.

Omg there was like this one time. ( you wont believe this) when I was in south camp by myself capping it when suddenly…….. 2 thiefs killed me. Talk about op. Wow thoee kaineng thifs all perme stealthed. So op. Thiefs need to be totally nerfed. Such bs. Now where was I. Oh yeah. then suddenly these kaineng thiefs started laughing at me and I was like yelling on ts STOP IT!! Peps in my ts like started being all like chill down. God people in ts. Talk about a bag of @ss. Those thiefs just sat there throwing ballistas on me and cheering. Omg so done with this game. Kaineng thiefs are so nerfed. Kaineng like has made this whole game personal. Gonna omega rush their everything you know? Well see who gets the last laugh kaineng thief. Hahahaha……. when you all talk about peps on wvw laughing at you in game this is what I imagine. Yeah………

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: CAPT wheat roll.5743

CAPT wheat roll.5743

Think Miley Cyrus would be proud the way we came through AR bl tonight. cheers!

GL luck doing tonight it hope to see you soon don’t think it will be you twerking our keeps this time if you know what I mean

…We will be waiting

Bhanktivedanta/Monowrath[TV] – ex-IoJ – AR
-Third Vanguard Driver
-“We have Cannons we dont need Cloths”

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

ITT: people who don’t understand that telling people on the internet what irritates you is literally asking for it to happen with far more frequency than before.

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: zoidberg.7801

zoidberg.7801

Some pics from Kaineng’s little golem rush of smc

Attachments:

Kaineng 4 lyfe yo
Samuel Stormwalker

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

highlandria.7941

Thx Muffin Crusaders (MUFN) for switching tc and deciding to be a part of anvil rocks community. Hope to see you guys on the battlefield tomorrow and get the chance to work with you.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mariticide.1970

Mariticide.1970

I would like to say that I have been very pleasantly surprised by the conduct of SF’s roamers this week. I have had good fights with quite a few, and upon talking to them, have found them to be very nice chaps that are well worth speaking with and saying “good fight” too.

Thank you for helping dispel the poor reputation of SF that I have erroneously had for the past few weeks. Cheers!

Mariticide – Anvil Rock
Guardian – [KAOS] – Killing as Organized Sport
Personal Guild – [BOOK] – Librarians Anonymous

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: omnislash.7106

omnislash.7106

Thats a lot of golems!

Ktyz [CNB]
Cmdr
-Kaineng

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

bob.8632

ITT: people who don’t understand that telling people on the internet what irritates you is literally asking for it to happen with far more frequency than before.

Yeah that is my favorite part, when the “enemy” basically says: GOD I HATE WHEN YOU ______.

Because then we all know ______ is the thing to do until Friday reset.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Mosharn.8357

jump all you want you die just as the others

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

Really glad that MUFN guild is deciding to finally come over from Tarnished Coast to help out the Anvil cause! You guys made the right choice picking our server. It will be fun having another guild to wvw with, and your extra 50 or so night time numbers will really be a help.
We look forward to seeing you guys in wvw today/tonight. It will give our other guilds a chance to have some much earned rest while we observe your prowess.

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

(edited by Ganking.2089)

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: silverfire.2547

silverfire.2547

Really glad that MUFN guild is deciding to finally come over from Tarnished Coast to help out the Anvil cause! You guys made the right choice picking our server. It will be fun having another guild to wvw with, and your extra 50 or so night time numbers will really be a help.
We look forward to seeing you guys in wvw today/tonight. It will give our other guilds a chance to have some much earned rest while we observe your prowess.

Because 90v5 will be a well-deserved and (most importantly) much-needed upgrade from 40v5, right?

Mira Alluvion (Me) | Hanna Bulwark (W) | Sophie Dusthaven (Th)
[CoSA]/[WWGD] // Sorrow’s Furnace (since August 2012) US West Evening Shift

(edited by silverfire.2547)

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

MUFN – Welcome! Be sure to join the server Teamspeak (ask in chat) and visit the web page at www.anvilrockserver.com

Looking forward to working with you.

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: CyberSamurai.1208

CyberSamurai.1208

Great battles with Sorrow’s in Anvil Rocks BL and in Eternal tonight… Good times had by all. The Anvil Rock Alliance salutes you!

Commander Buffalo (Asuran Engineer)/Battlemaster of War (Norn Guardian)
WarLords [WAR] and PeaceTrain [MERC] (AR)
Founder and Guild Leader

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narcin Roc.3018

Narcin Roc.3018

I think it’s cute that Kaineng likes to threaten.

Attachments:

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

bob.8632

MUFN – Welcome! Be sure to join the server Teamspeak (ask in chat) and visit the web page at www.anvilrockserver.com

I call shenanigans because SF ppt is the highest its been all week this morning…

Despite what people think the “oceanic talk” only worries about 20 people on SF….Eventually those people will band together and buy an Oceanic guild (of that I have little doubt), but me personally I think some well placed Europeans could make all the difference.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: AndrewRain.3169

AndrewRain.3169

Reminder: Do keep the chat clean and healthy, We are going to spend another 3 more week with each other since there not going to be any changes in the matches up anytime soon.

[RAW] Raw Material
Commander Valcorain
What is Broken Can be Reforged.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dovgan.8605

Dovgan.8605

Close match dictates no Fight Club for us, then again, I prefer the close match up.

Dovgan lvl 80 Ranger
http://www.anvilrockserver.com
[LPC] [KAOS] – Killing As Organized Sport

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Killuminati.6945

Killuminati.6945

Reminder: Do keep the chat clean and healthy, We are going to spend another 3 more week with each other since there not going to be any changes in the matches up anytime soon.

No worries, match-up threads will be removed in January =D

Anvil Rock Commander
Lady Itzala(Theif)-Avaridical(Ele)
[WAR]Warlords

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ganking.2089

Ganking.2089

I call shenanigans because SF ppt is the highest its been all week this morning…

Despite what people think the “oceanic talk” only worries about 20 people on SF….Eventually those people will band together and buy an Oceanic guild (of that I have little doubt), but me personally I think some well placed Europeans could make all the difference.

The Muffins are taking a little bit longer to transfer over than expected. Only a couple are over so far due to a few of them getting banned for distributing transfer gold. They should be here tonight, or tomorrow at the latest.

Anvil Rock Faithful ~ TFH – The Fluttering Horde
Parashadow (Mesmer)
WvW Mesmer Commander

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: czaran.6295

czaran.6295

If you don’t like to be 2v1…….roll with a buddy. Me personaly I love being outnumbered but don’t QQ over it that never helps.

GM of [KWBH]
Commander of SBI

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: SHAKA ZULU.3128

SHAKA ZULU.3128

this fight has been going on for at least 20 minutes. i commend the dedication.

Attachments:

love,

a guardian from k[Ai]neng

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: HeNnAz.8913

HeNnAz.8913

Good Night SF XoXo see you in the morning sleepy head.

Attachments:

It’s ya boy fred.
I’ll suck volcanus for stability.

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: SniffyCube.6107

SniffyCube.6107

If you don’t like to be 2v1…….roll with a buddy. Me personaly I love being outnumbered but don’t QQ over it that never helps.

well, well… look who it is

Zung, you know you want to join the dark side.

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending. -Maria Robinson

The Black Tides
[TBT]
Èl Cid

(edited by SniffyCube.6107)

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Narcin Roc.3018

Narcin Roc.3018

Thanks for the keep Hardtankz. Keep it classy and keep the threats up.

Attachments:

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: bubO.3548

bubO.3548

Look at me! I can zerg better! wohoo!

Klazart[KR]
Warrior KAINENG POLICE DEPARTMENT

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zero.1468

Zero.1468

<3 all the AR zergilings. I think I recall kiting 8 bronzies in a circle out SW camp for a good 3 minutes earlier today.

Zero Aeroblade – Ranger
Kaineng
Raw Material [RaW] | Zero Delta [ZERO]

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mooncow.6847

Mooncow.6847

<3 all the AR zergilings. I think I recall kiting 8 bronzies in a circle out SW camp for a good 3 minutes earlier today.

Next time kill them, or it’s Robin status for you

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

highlandria.7941

congratz on your victory sf. close fight this week

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

highlandria.7941

Kaineng commanders probably shouldn’t take everything that 1 or 2 random ar players say personal. We knew in anvil rock that this week would be rougher because we knew sf was taking a week off last week and we would be missing a few key players this week. The future sf/ar match ups will likely be decided by the 3rd servers force during both our primetime and primetime. On a side note. descent job holding off sf during primetimes this week. Some days better then others. We do need to find a way to keep a steadier wvw force at oceanic when our normal commanders are not on. Was near depressing a couple nights when checking up on wvw during oceanic. We got to be willing to work with other commanders at oceanic guys.

This is a picture showing what taking things personal can do. Not saying this is why kaineng lost their whole bl. But more of an example of what personal feelings can make happen. Seen it happen to commanders on other servers and long term is rarely beneficial.

Attachments:

(edited by highlandria.7941)

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gman.3789

Gman.3789

Good Night SF XoXo see you in the morning sleepy head.

How does my kitten taste? It was fun rolling your entire BL last night during NA prime!

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reaper.1748

Reaper.1748

Kaineng commanders probably shouldn’t take everything that 1 or 2 random ar players say personal. We knew in anvil rock that this week would be rougher because we knew sf was taking a week off last week and we would be missing a few key players this week. The future sf/ar match ups will likely be decided by the 3rd servers force during both our primetime and primetime. On a side note. descent job holding off sf during primetimes this week. Some days better then others. We do need to find a way to keep a steadier wvw force at oceanic when our normal commanders are not on. Was near depressing a couple nights when checking up on wvw during oceanic. We got to be willing to work with other commanders at oceanic guys.

This is a picture showing what taking things personal can do. Not saying this is why kaineng lost their whole bl. But more of an example of what personal feelings can make happen. Seen it happen to commanders on other servers and long term is rarely beneficial.

Actually it’s been a fun match up, and yeah we (Sorrow’s Furnace) did take last week off, with leagues finishing up we didn’t wanna burn ourselves out, and so we decided that week we’d be taking a break.

One big edge Anvil Rock has is a strong (now even stronger with the new guild) Night time, and early morning crew, which and build up a very beefy borderland, and you guys probe enemy ones a lot, which is both annoying and effective. I’m not trying to take anything from your hard work, you guys have been awesome, and its really good that we’ve been keeping the thread very healthy in a sense.

As a newer Commander I’ve enjoyed this week a lot, its given me time to get into the swing of things, and learn the ropes better. I especially enjoyed the open field fights a lot.

On a side note, nice try to the few Kain who stayed to defend their garrison, I honestly thought it was lost since our golems were pretty low. No hard feelings, I needed your BL to help towards a first place win.

From the Charr Commander from SF (CoSA) I look forward to seeing you all out in the field .

[Syn] Syndictive I [PYRO] Pyromancers I Sea of Sorrows

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

Posted by: DisplayName.7802

DisplayName.7802

If Kaineng/AR would stop playing pls. We have a bet that if we win this week’s matchup, someone will post their picture.

I can share the loot after this matchup. SO yeahlol,…go do fractals or something

Basic Banjo

12/14/13 KN/AR/SF

in Match-ups

highlandria.7941

If Kaineng/AR would stop playing pls. We have a bet that if we win this week’s matchup, someone will post their picture.

I can share the loot after this matchup. SO yeahlol,…go do fractals or something

Done 3 dungeons already. Will do 4 more if we get to see pics.