12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

dear YB: there is another server to go after.

Their early morning weekday crew apparently got the memo

My beloved waypoints!!!!!

After weeks of T1 and TC we finally had them back, and you had to go and do this!

All in good fun I guess but it’s painful that I’m busy all this week when usually I’d be glad to be messing stuff up at this time.

lol nah they must have gotten bored since they took everything on sbi

I’d like to put this nicely, but since there is no way… we take turns taking everything on SBI.

It’ll be interesting the rest of the week to see how this shapes up.

With all due acknowledgement that no server is really going to be it’s “normal” self this week; I think YB is going to be the determinator this week. SoS would win if all is equal, but if YB does not have many people with extended holiday commitments it could go down to the waning hours on Friday.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Eye Mohini.7938

Eye Mohini.7938

Oh really Copernicus?

Attachments:

the internet, where everyone is as hard as nails

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Oh really Copernicus?

Your meme is ancient, your argument is not acceptable.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Our militia is showing up and yours isn’t, it’s that simple. outside of that your servers seems only interested in eb when yb camps your home so numbers is sbi problem not sos.

Militia is back in EB, prob cause it seems the only place we have a tag, at least during NA 5-10pm server. All other maps from my experience are quiet so it’s either go EB, get rolled by opposing zergs, or go back to PvE.

Looks like a lot of chosen to go back to PvE as we don’t even have Q’s on EB.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Our militia is showing up and yours isn’t, it’s that simple. outside of that your servers seems only interested in eb when yb camps your home so numbers is sbi problem not sos.

Militia is back in EB, prob cause it seems the only place we have a tag, at least during NA 5-10pm server. All other maps from my experience are quiet so it’s either go EB, get rolled by opposing zergs, or go back to PvE.

SBI seems to have a huge fairweather problem. Most servers have one to one degree or another, but this is epidemic.
To be fair we came out of the gate (restless from 12 straight weeks of T1 + TC) gunning for SBI expecting you guys to be the bigger threat.
That being said, SoS hasn’t karma trained anyone in NA in over a year. This is partly YB’s fault for hiding in their towers; but this is kinda skilly.

Just don’t fall beneath DB, I can’t stand their SEA coverage.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Aieo.2815

Aieo.2815

Please excuse Chris. He can be patronizing at times. Back to topic, nice morning rushes from both servers.

Sea of Sorrows > Jade Quarry > Sea of Sorrows
Effing rallybot

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

SBI seems to have a huge fairweather problem. Most servers have one to one degree or another, but this is epidemic.
To be fair we came out of the gate (restless from 12 straight weeks of T1 + TC) gunning for SBI expecting you guys to be the bigger threat.
That being said, SoS hasn’t karma trained anyone in NA in over a year. This is partly YB’s fault for hiding in their towers; but this is kinda skilly.

Just don’t fall beneath DB, I can’t stand their SEA coverage.

/shrug
is what happens when a server gets focused hard by both of the servers in match ups for 5 weeks.. not complaining just stating a fact

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

Patronizing…maybe.

Yet it’s obvious that SBI is hitting below it’s weight class.

I heard about the golem rush though, nicely done.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Patronizing…maybe.

At sos hills? That was merely 5 omegas that got in after outter was down. I expected a faster response from SoS :p

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jubjub.6084

jubjub.6084

Teh one, teh only, Teh Foe is streaming now! Come hang out, stream snipe, or hate. Spread teh word!

http://www.twitch.tv/teh_foe

Yak’s Bend
Bookahs on [AciD]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

[FW] had a great time tonight. We started on YB bl and ended the night on EB.

It was a guild training night, but we had a blast.

SE thanks for the tussle on EB right before we called it a night. Fun stuff.

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maladon.5760

Maladon.5760

Patronizing…maybe.

It’s the holidays. Christmas parties and shopping take priority over video games. I imagine all server populations will vary this week. Not really anything that can be done about it, nor should their be. I think everyone should go out and enjoy the season, we’ll get back to killing each other on a nightly basis after all the egg nog is gone.

Malzarius – Guardian
Malzerius – Thief
Dark Covenant (SBI)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rai.2310

Rai.2310

SCORE UPDATE!

Chilling behind enemy lines with my YB buddy. this our boat!

good times

Attachments:

Pirate sailing on the Sea of Swag

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: zdrtx.5920

zdrtx.5920

Nice golem rush on SoS garrison from Abys. Are we imagining things, or were there white swords on garrison for only 15 seconds?

Big Ball, Sudbear Freepaw, Zaderi
Sea of Sorrows

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miss Firesss.3704

Miss Firesss.3704

Nice golem rush on SoS garrison from Abys. Are we imagining things, or were there white swords on garrison for only 15 seconds?

That was a very scary time, (for me at least). I just knew you guys would port in at any time, since we were spotted in the water.
That was a rush with golems and many fast portals lol.

[Abys]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: eggxian.9035

eggxian.9035

lol that white sword should be there for more than one minute. We didnt worry about orange sword cause there were only 16 of us and most in golems . I took that as a suicide try before bed time, luckily we succeeded and nobody in lord room lol. Now the pain starts on our bl xD

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Winespring Brother.2970

Winespring Brother.2970

Fun fights at YBBL north supply breaking SOS spawn camping

Yak’s Bend
Charr Ranger of the Iron Legion

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Fun fights today at SBI bl. Close call at hills too from that 40-50 yb zerg omega rush too

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Merry Christmas all =)

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

This week is very interesting, but tbh i almost miss Mag’s PvF

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

SBI, delivering Xmas ppt to their members or Godless heathens who have expanded the war on Christmas to WvW? Tonight on the Factor.

Merry Christmas one and all!

(edited by Chris.3290)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

You must have sensed the disturbance in the force as I was writing my post (same time).

Nope, all around Christmas cheer in this match.
Maguuma would take down Santa and talk about what bad roamers the reindeer are, while saying Rudolph is running perplexity runes and has no real skill.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

You must have sensed the disturbance in the force as I was writing my post (same time).

Nope, all around Christmas cheer in this match.
Maguuma would take down Santa and talk about what bad roamers the reindeer are, while saying Rudolph is running perplexity runes and has no real skill.

And complaining how santa is always behind chimneys using cookie carts…? Lol

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Lol watching mos right now is like watching two guys (SBI) fight for one girl(SoS). Keep fighting and flipping their stuff

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luvpie.8350

Luvpie.8350

Lol watching mos right now is like watching two guys (SBI) fight for one girl(SoS). Keep fighting and flipping their stuff

since most of guild drivers are out for NA guilds on SoS I decided not to defend today. Instead we farmed sbi/yb on eb and had fun. grats on the ppt sbi/yb. ty for the bags. see you in couple days.

Apply @ Fang-Gaming.US
Follow @twitch.tv/Luvpie

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Until i tagged and repeatedly wiped you guys off the map.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

I wasn’t on during that time i posted that.

Where you that [TS] ele commander?

Yeah, i tagged up during late NA to OCX.

Merry Xmas.

Attachments:

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

I wasn’t on during that time i posted that.

Where you that [TS] ele commander?

Yeah, i tagged up during late NA to OCX.

Merry Xmas.

yeah =)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Darn, this is why I cant sleep. Nice push during Ocx sos :P

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

Merry Christmas, SoS and SBI! Hope everyone has a great and safe day!

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Art.9820

Art.9820

Eh meh they were like a broken recorder, “we QQ when outnumbered but brag when we outnumber you”

#magswag

All classes

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

[FW] and friends have had a great Christmas so far; we took both YB’s & SBI’s keeps/everything else in their corner(s) on EB. So many presents!

Some good fights though. Hopefully everyone else is having as good of a Christmas as we are on SoS.

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Have No Faith In Me.1840

Have No Faith In Me.1840

PvF

All the SBI thieves I’ve seen have been really bad, and just a free loot bag. Oh but I do /bow after, I’m not a complete tool.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

That’s not just SBI’s thieves like that. I think it’s something about the kind of players the class draws. Yet to see a good one from YB or SoS either.

Actually YB BL was an amusing experience on the night of the 24th – except for one occasion, every YB scout I saw would go run for backup as soon as they saw me. Got plenty of 2/3v1 practice.

(edited by Ben K.6238)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Darn, this is why I cant sleep. Nice push during Ocx sos :P

that was our christmas present

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: abiyde.5064

abiyde.5064

That’s not just SBI’s thieves like that. I think it’s something about the kind of players the class draws. Yet to see a good one from YB or SoS either.

Actually YB BL was an amusing experience on the night of the 24th – except for one occasion, every YB scout I saw would go run for backup as soon as they saw me. Got plenty of 2/3v1 practice.

That might have been me you fought. I lost a 1v1 to a much more skilled engie that night.

We get backup because we don’t want roamers to find our BL entertaining. It’s a lot healthier for our yaks and camps that way.

I actually suggested we just party invite you (if you are the one roamer I am thinking of) and set up some duels since you were clearly looking for fights. But I had to log.

Dueling would have been better for all of us. They are more fun than babysitting yaks. We get practice. The yaks flow unmolested. And you get a steady stream of even fights.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all of the good fun this past week.

YB Scrub

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Wow SBI seriously? hide under open field siege with twice our numbers? should be renamed kittenbluff isle

can’t wait to fight Mag, TC and FA/ again servers which actually have the cahonas to fight.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Thats odd. Did you face that in EBG or something? Most people i know love a good fight

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Le Rooster.8715

Thats odd. Did you face that in EBG or something? Most people i know love a good fight

SBI bl about an hour ago, we had a group of about 30 with us where SBI backed into the north camp with a group of about 40-50 and built like 2 superior ballistas and 2 superior ac’s when we tried to bait them out to have a good fight they wouldn’t come out so eventually we balls deeped in.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

This match up is boring.

Generalrob

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Have No Faith In Me.1840

This match up is a refreshing change of pace.

YB may be the masters of defensive siege.
And SBI may only care about EB, and never defend/play on their borderland.

But at least it’s not omega T1 blob central karma train super blob PvD everything in sight with our superior 100 man pug blob of doom.

AND we have old rivalries with both servers, and we’ve spent too long apart.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: phantomlord.3417

phantomlord.3417

This match up is a refreshing change of pace.

YB may be the masters of defensive siege.
And SBI may only care about EB, and never defend/play on their borderland.

But at least it’s not omega T1 blob central karma train super blob PvD everything in sight with our superior 100 man pug blob of doom.

AND we have old rivalries with both servers, and we’ve spent too long apart.

Id rather get blobbed on/blob bust and get fights every hour of the day then play against servers who tower hug with 30 superior arrow carts on a choke.

Generalrob

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

SBI bl about an hour ago, we had a group of about 30 with us where SBI backed into the north camp with a group of about 40-50 and built like 2 superior ballistas and 2 superior ac’s when we tried to bait them out to have a good fight they wouldn’t come out so eventually we balls deeped in.

Did you see them build siege, or was the siege already there long beforehand?

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Wow SBI seriously? hide under open field siege with twice our numbers? should be renamed kittenbluff isle

can’t wait to fight Mag, TC and FA/ again servers which actually have the cahonas to fight.

Wow SoS seriously? Hide behind tower walls and mountains of siege with 10 times my number? Should be renamed kitten of kittens

can’t wait to fight NSP again, a server which actually fights with small groups.

Welcome to wvw, where the numbers are made up and the context doesn’t matter.

The context here is that i was running solo and ~10 sos were sitting in a tower waiting for the yb map zerg but none would come and duel me. But don’t let that get in the way of me trying to up my servers pvf ppt.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

I miss gold league. Never had to go looking for a fight there. This matchup is excruciating for ocx players who want fights.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

You could always transfer to T1.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

That might have been me you fought. I lost a 1v1 to a much more skilled engie that night.

We get backup because we don’t want roamers to find our BL entertaining. It’s a lot healthier for our yaks and camps that way.

I actually suggested we just party invite you (if you are the one roamer I am thinking of) and set up some duels since you were clearly looking for fights. But I had to log.

Dueling would have been better for all of us. They are more fun than babysitting yaks. We get practice. The yaks flow unmolested. And you get a steady stream of even fights.

Nope – I don’t run an engineer, just mesmer, ranger and guard so far. Was trying out a different setup on a mesmer that night, SEA time.

I don’t care too much about duels – against mainly LB rangers and stealth spec thieves a 2v1 gives me much better practice anyway as I can make all sorts of mistakes against those builds 1v1 and still do fine – the 2v1s are way less forgiving.

Your SEA crew seems to have pre-occupations with certain camps – they were very diligent at defending the camp outside SBI spawn, though they would have been in trouble if it wasn’t just me trying it out, and they were reasonably quick to check north camp. The rest of the map they turned up late if at all.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Were you an asuran engi running toolkit, elixir gun, and (I think, can’t remember) nades? I ran into one a few times while i was soloing on ybbl. I was on my human male engi (named bengi), ganking yaks to keep stuff paper. Ring any bells?

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Stylo.6259

Stylo.6259

Video with commentary of me solo capping SoS Bay this morning. Hope you likes.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Have No Faith In Me.1840

To the two YB thieves at north camp on SoS BL.

You are very good at abusing those gimmick mechanics. Well played.