12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

I see a lot of snark has set in. The natural result of a match where no one did as well as they hoped they would. SBI needed that clutch win to change the perception, YB had a huge holiday drop off, and SoS managed to lose enough points to make this rematch all to likely again in the future.
The only hope is that SBI got enough points that they can get some face time with TC, who have been dying to meet them.

That way next week YB can sit in their towers while SoS and Maguuma can get the open field fights they crave.
Oh, and with the forums gone we won’t get to hear about how much our roamers stink.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Even during the holidays YB kept pulling huge numbers during EU prime, which SBI is not very strong at

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: American.2869

American.2869

[FW] and friends had a great time capping SM in EB just now. Pretty epic three way fight (just how we like it).

SBI, you pushed on us when we were catting the gate and got wiped, so you came back when Yak’s Bend and us were fighting in lords and again got wiped. Thanks for all those bags!

YB, fights were good!

~ [RET] Retribution ~
Necro: Skyinho

(edited by American.2869)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: abiyde.5064

abiyde.5064

That might have been me you fought. I lost a 1v1 to a much more skilled engie that night.

We get backup because we don’t want roamers to find our BL entertaining. It’s a lot healthier for our yaks and camps that way.

I actually suggested we just party invite you (if you are the one roamer I am thinking of) and set up some duels since you were clearly looking for fights. But I had to log.

Dueling would have been better for all of us. They are more fun than babysitting yaks. We get practice. The yaks flow unmolested. And you get a steady stream of even fights.

Merry Christmas everyone. Thanks for all of the good fun this past week.

Were you an asuran engi running toolkit, elixir gun, and (I think, can’t remember) nades? I ran into one a few times while i was soloing on ybbl. I was on my human male engi (named bengi), ganking yaks to keep stuff paper. Ring any bells?

Yep. I’d love to fight you again. The last fight was the best and I still made some big mistakes.

And leave our yaks alone, thanks.

YB Scrub

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cameron.6450

Cameron.6450

Yep. I’d love to fight you again. The last fight was the best and I still made some big mistakes.

And leave our yaks alone, thanks.

Yeah, well I’m usually pretty happy to take party invites for duels/chats, although I do enjoy the unpredictability of the 1vX situations that come up when solo roaming, so it depends pretty heavily on my mood.

And no. The northern parts of the map get mighty chilly, and Bengi needs all the yak hides he can get to fix up the holes in his armor.

Tomeslave and others – [RISE], [xDDD]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Awesome borderland fighting today YB and SoS. Multiple fights all around, i think the one that stands out was that very recent one at sos hills.

Also bet YB was pretty kitten ed when we ninja’d SoS hills when you were cata’ing :P you returned the favor in sos bay though

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.6238

Ben K.6238

I see a lot of snark has set in. The natural result of a match where no one did as well as they hoped they would…

Really? I thought this might be a blowout in SoS’ favour. Instead we got quite possibly the most interesting scoreline in NA servers this week – not only is it close, it’s volatile throughout the day so the final outcome is still up for grabs. Seems like an outstanding match.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

The only reason points are close as they are is sbi just cheeses ppt by training sos bl and sieging the crap out of it during EU and then camping entire server in keeps and towers during NA prime. There hasn’t been any semblance of fights unless sbi has a guild group of at least more then 10 people bigger then then sos militia pug group. Even then we have to rush 1 or 2 superior ACs and still wipe you lot.

Not that winning this week will mean anything with so many of our guilds on holiday break.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Creideki.4281

Creideki.4281

Noticed a problem today with SoS thieves ([Crit] Female human, [love] Asuran and a [TGFY] Char glitching into Klovan through the cliff wall repeatedly, and flipping an T3 tower without using ANY seige, no use in reporting it since nothing is ever done tho..

I have several dozen good SS’s of it though..

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Ben K.6238

Think you might have confused SBI with YB.
Unless SBI actually has EU these days, and clever ones at that.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Adahilia.3678

Adahilia.3678

Think you might have confused SBI with YB.
Unless SBI actually has EU these days, and clever ones at that.

not really, we have had more on this week during eu time because of the holiday though

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

The only reason points are close as they are is … ppt

Why thank you Sherlock.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Ben K.6238

not really, we have had more on this week during eu time because of the holiday though

Well, that would explain why we’re keeping up with YB during that hour… but far from dominating it looking at PPT history.

Either way, it’s funny to hear someone from SoS saying that off-hour capping is “cheesing” PPT. It’s actually non-tick point sources keeping SBI in the game here.

(edited by Ben K.6238)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yeah its pretty ironic to see someone from sos complain about off hour capping

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

I’m not complaining about off peak capping at all. We can’t all have 100% timezone coverage. Just SBI’s complete lack of fights when you sit on easy points and pretend you are good enough to keep up.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Iconoklast.2389

Iconoklast.2389

Not gonna lie, I expected this week to have been a blow out but I was pleasantly surprised and just want to say thanks for all the great fights this holiday break!

Iconoklast – Guardian / Icono Clone – Mesmer
Tiny Icono – Engineer / The Icono – Elementalist
SoS – Empyrean Knights [EK] YB – The Coasters [TC]

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

It was pretty hard to find fights during OCX but i’d like to thank the few guild(s) that fought us throughout the week, most notably [Olaf]

Shame we couldn’t cap your garri tonight though! we really wanted that waypoint badly. Well done on the defence.

<3 CB

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Just SBI’s complete lack of fights when you sit on easy points

YB still has all their BL keeps waypointed.

Just saying.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

I’m not complaining about off peak capping at all. We can’t all have 100% timezone coverage. Just SBI’s complete lack of fights when you sit on easy points and pretend you are good enough to keep up.

I actually think this is pretty funny. YB bl will give you fights, but you guys leave it alone; yet you only complain about SBI. You could however do to them what you’ve been doing in SBI most of the week and use 3 Super Trebs or heavy golem rush them to take paper towers; guess you’d build 6 and 10 for a fortified one, since they also like their siege.

Oh and btw YB has also been Ktraining your bl during your “off hours”. Just sayin.

(edited by Adahilia.3678)

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

The groups of YB that did actually fight were too few numbers. Gave up on fighting big zergs again 5 AC choke point.

Good close week, maybe next time we meet people will be back from holidays and come out and play.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

Not gonna lie, I expected this week to have been a blow out but I was pleasantly surprised and just want to say thanks for all the great fights this holiday break!

Yep I have to agree, I think most of us here thought it would be. I know many people have been working hard especially on our own bl defense and in general learning to communicate better with each other. Thanks for all the good fights this week

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

The groups of YB that did actually fight were too few numbers. Gave up on fighting big zergs again 5 AC choke point.

Good close week, maybe next time we meet people will be back from holidays and come out and play.

If it is fights you want, try breaking up that 50+ deep blob and I’m sure you’ll get some without people tower hugging or using siege. Only place we generally run that is in EBG, and maybe the 2 or 3 guilds that can field those numbers. Most of our other guilds run small numbers compared to that 10-25.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

The only reason points are close as they are is sbi just cheeses ppt by training sos bl

Do you even know what server you play??

In case you don’t you are the blue line on the graph with all your point spikes coming in after 2am server. SBI cheeses ppt, mmmmk…
http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/37/

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Yeah I dont know what rash is on about. Maybe you’re part of the Ocx team that faces a skeleton crew and are QQing about no fights, because our NA guilds are very fight centric

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: HippoLogic.2519

HippoLogic.2519

Well the few nights I have played I have seen nothing but good fights but I play during NA prime time. No tower hugging unless that tower is trying to be taken no open field siege other then a few arrow carts just good clean open field fights.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Robin Da Poor.6281

Robin Da Poor.6281

Nice try on the double teaming in YBBL to take YB Garrison …… but you really need to try a bit harder lol….Good fights tho

SharpShooters [SS] | Yak’s Bend |
Pro With A Bow| Mes Mer Relda |

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

Dontcare Aboutnames.9284

good fights on SBI BL

Shhhhh
No Tears
Just Dreams

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Le Rooster.8715

Le Rooster.8715

Look i do have to give props to Olaf for not hiding in keeps and towers and actually fighting, this one time i was leading about 15-20 militia in SBI bl and we had a little skirmish with the Olaf group sorry more militia arrived and we eventually overwhelmed you guys with numbers.

Roosters Inc-Team Shatter [TS] Commander
Sea of Sorrows http://www.gw2sos.com/index.php

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

a [TGFY] Char glitching into Klovan…

I’m sorry to hear this, I am the leader of TGFY but I am 90% sure that we don’t have a char thief in our guild, could have been a different guild, any way I will talk with my members and make sure that this is dealt with if it was one of our members.

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

Did. We not start a new thread?

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Adahilia.3678

lol no we didn’t

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Did. We not start a new thread?

Should we?… I like this one, no drama and it’s quiet.

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

SBI : NA
YB : EU
SoS: Ocx/SEA

Woo coverage wars

Commander Nachonix

12/20 SBI/SoS/YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: meklin.4530

meklin.4530

Sums that up pretty well. Good luck this week folks!
I started a thread on www.gw2wvw.net This seems to be where everyone is making the transition to.

[Fang] is looking for possible GvG this week. Sunday night 6pm Server Time if possible. Any contenders PM me here please. Ingame if you can! Thanks!