12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiili.5701

Tiili.5701

Seeing players glitch into towers is one thing, but assuming they glitched because a door has full hp is not enough. Thieves will often wait out an attack on a tower, stealth in, remain until the zerg leaves, and wait out the timer on the keep lord. You’ll see them attacking the lord, but no glitch was involved and it is completely legal.

Not in this case. I was able to fraps and screenshot how they got into QL. Hopefully it will be fixed

Tiili
Shadows of Hibernia [Shhh]
SBI

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Terravos.4059

Terravos.4059

Seeing players glitch into towers is one thing, but assuming they glitched because a door has full hp is not enough. Thieves will often wait out an attack on a tower, stealth in, remain until the zerg leaves, and wait out the timer on the keep lord. You’ll see them attacking the lord, but no glitch was involved and it is completely legal.

I watched them glitch into the same tower 4 times in a row, It wasn’t them waiting..

They were glitching into a fully upgraded tower which they eventually took without ever bringing down the door.

I know the area they came in at.

What they were doing was cheating pretty much 100%

http://www.youtube.com/user/Xsorus/videos?view=0
Xsorus – Ranger PvP movies Creator of the BM Bunker

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Three maps with uniform colors! (Although SoS took back their EB keep a split second later)

You know….SoS could of done that, if they weren’t running around in an 80 man zerg this morning accomplishing nothing.

I never seen such a massive zerg do nothing remotely useful.

I can understand why they did it though i suppose, Everytime they got close to SBI numbers they got smashed into the ground…But it seemed like such a waste of time and numbers do nothing.

They then complain about YB going for number 2 instead of number 1 this week.

Its not YB fault how SoS is playing right now…SoS should be dominating with what they had tonight.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gone Finshin.9452

Gone Finshin.9452

I’d like to see the fraps of this “exploit” and I’ll keep an eye out for the people doing it.

#1 Monk NA

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gahzirra.8639

Gahzirra.8639

Did you not read anything we typed? You could sit in the tower see all 5 thieves below then watch them glitch up the side and they were in…we had to put an AC on that know glitch spot just to continuously rain arrows down. Each spot it was thru the known glitch areas always thieves cause they can do it…kill them and 1 min later they are right back in and its playing catch the glitch theif.

There was nothing legal about it, thief in front of you then boom he is suddenly inside.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hickeroar.9734

Hickeroar.9734

Yaknow, people, these accusation posts about glitching/whatever are a large part of the reason that ANet is shutting down this forum.

If you think someone is glitching, report it via the provided/expected channels and keep that drivel out of this thread. NOTHING can or will be done about it because of a post here. I’m on SoS and I’ve never seen those guild tags…and I doubt anyone else has.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Werat.7063

Werat.7063

Did you not read anything we typed? You could sit in the tower see all 5 thieves below then watch them glitch up the side and they were in…we had to put an AC on that know glitch spot just to continuously rain arrows down. Each spot it was thru the known glitch areas always thieves cause they can do it…kill them and 1 min later they are right back in and its playing catch the glitch theif.

There was nothing legal about it, thief in front of you then boom he is suddenly inside.

The guild itself is unkown to me, but there are so many new tags running around you never know.

On the other hand, if you want matters equal, we had one mesmer from Y Die/Olaf glitch into our upgraded bl towers on purpose earlier in this match (another known glitch) and port in the whole zerg including tags of all sorts of guilds from sbi.
It was defended with a mortar and a treb and after they lost their siege they could not be bothered to resupply and retry i think, considering 2 other people glitched in as well and like anyone with moral playstyle jumped out again.

I sent the ss to anet but i doubt anything will happen in that case either.

eu league
“Opportunities multiply as they are seized.”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tiili.5701

Tiili.5701

Well this escalated quickly….i just wanted to let sos know about their rotten eggs, and to set them straight if they saw them. Do not blame the server as a whole, i like SoS! Fraps and screenshots are sent to Anet, and that’s about all we can do about the issue anyway. Let’s leave it at that and continue the good fights

Tiili
Shadows of Hibernia [Shhh]
SBI

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Professor Sensei.2941

Professor Sensei.2941

this is true. done it many times myself. I actually have several videos up showing how it’s done and explaining the process. not a very hard thing to do yet people freak out and report you for it anyways.

Professor Sensei – Thief
Everything Purple

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Zinrae.3769

Zinrae.3769

Yak’s bend is the most pathetic excuse of a server i’ve seen, seriously all you do is play for second why don’t you man up and start attacking no.1 for once and actually go for that no.1 spot instead of playing for second.

You mean “why are we attacking the top rated server in the matchup (who won this same match last week) instead of letting them coast to victory?” Sorry for the inconvenience.

And as for going for the #1 spot… It’s only Monday and anyone can still win this. Example: http://mos.millenium.org/servers/view/40/129

Henge of Denravi [PD]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: efk.3427

efk.3427

I will begin reporting all thieves, especially Asuran thieves, that I see standing next to towers that they do not own. Clearly they are exploiting, as guards should be killing them. This is some crazy stuff, here.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Cosmic Sparklejunk.3514

Hmmm. I don’t mind losing to SBI if it means that they actually come out and fight us now! Are you guys pulling insane hours or do you have a lot of fairweathers?

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: nortask.8351

nortask.8351

The amount of thieves glitching these days is appalling, here I have captured a video of one doing the notorious fly glitch.

Sea of Sorrows
| Guardian | Warrior | Elementalist |

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Natronix.9827

Natronix.9827

Fun fights today you YB scrubs~

Kind regards,

The tiny asuran commander

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Oh also. I hope SoS is not too demoralized, its just YB putting dem extra hours to win it :p the match is much more fun and balanced with you still around

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

We’re putting in extra hours? Most of us are still on holiday! lol

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

But that gold assaulter cmder from [FoW] though! Lol he doesnt seem like he sleeps.

And im sure some of your guys are, SoS BL has been red throughout most of the day(s). Was fun fighting that blob though

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jyeoi.6027

Jyeoi.6027

You know if all 3 of our servers combined forces, our combined coverage will make us a T1 contender.

Yulo – Champions of Stormbluff [SBI]

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Serenity.8246

Serenity.8246

But that gold assaulter cmder from [FoW] though! Lol he doesnt seem like he sleeps.

And im sure some of your guys are, SoS BL has been red throughout most of the day(s). Was fun fighting that blob though

Yeah…he’s crazy though! I have no idea what his true time zone is cause he seems to be around no matter what lol He’s my favorite Siegemander!

Had heard he was going to take a break this week but you guys did something to make him want retribution! lol I forget what he said it was though. >.>

As for your BL…you guys seem to be more on vacation than us, really. lol Though, a few of the pushes you guys made on your garrison, I am fairly sure you outnumbered us…no enough to give us the buff but definitely had more.

Features Manager for www.yaks-bend.com
“We are a WvW organization! We don’t throw tea parties!
We burn them to the ground and put the teddy bears to death!”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: rashkin.9530

rashkin.9530

lol at you 2 trying to take Bay right now. It is pretty cute.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Prosecutor.1457

Prosecutor.1457

I lol’ed at you for loling. That mass blob. Nice.

Prosecute, lvl 80 Guardian
Leader of Side Effect, [SE]
Tarnished Coast

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: bigblah.3285

bigblah.3285

Had heard he was going to take a break this week but you guys did something to make him want retribution! lol I forget what he said it was though. >.>

According to the activity stream on your enjin page, he’s kitten ed off about some “SBI spy”?

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: jboLtz.4805

jboLtz.4805

I lol’ed at you for loling. That mass blob. Nice.

Hope you’re not talking about SoS. Before REND got there, Rx and the SoS militia had at least 2 times less numbers than Yaks. In addition, SBI (FUN and EXS) was pushing us from the south for the sandwich. We got wiped the first time around by the double team, but recovered by coming back and wiping both of you one at a time. Not gonna lie, it was a fun hold at Bay! Thanks for coming out and playing!

Lumynna – Co-Founder, Co-Leader, Commander of Prescribed [Rx]
Sea of Sorrows
“Everything we do, we do Rx. No sandbagging.”

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

I’m not sure what mas blob you are talking about but it wasn’t SoS. Sounds like you can’t differentiate between SoS and SBI and just see all red. That would explain the “80 man blob” SoS apparently had at 4am oceanic time.

I thought this must be the fights YB and SBI keep talking that happen but running around doing laps of outer walls isn’t exactly fighting. I guess 80 SBI and Yb vs 35 SoS with maybe 4 ACs still isn’t what you call even numbers and a fair fight.

Funny how we start cow trebbing your supply while you both stand around waiting for each other to rush our Lord and then all of a sudden no supply to build ACs to fight under.

You can have your ppt, you literally bored the oceanic players off the game with your bottom feeding tactics.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

Wants fights

Hides in keep

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

….. Is someone from SoS actually saying they didn’t have 80 people last night in EB?

Rofl..

Rashkin, Just for reference, that 80 man Blob you were running last night in EB, It was all you…YB wouldn’t be able to differentiate between SBI and SoS last night either because we didn’t see YB all night because they just weren’t there…

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

You can have your ppt, you literally bored the oceanic players off the game with your bottom feeding tactics.

Exactly.

Give us TC/FA back.. Even Mag.. At least they fight without open field siege.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

bigblah.3285

Yes, I’m sure letting go of your ppt will bring you back up to T2

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ben K.7329

Ben K.7329

Translation: Screw you guys, I’m going home to T4.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

Wants fights

Hides in keep

Hiding? What part of 2 x map blobs trying to take 1 keep didn’t you understand? There was EXS or whatever they are called bashing on south gate, FUN rushing through for fights inside the inner every now and then, the rest of SBI running around outer ramparts and banging on gates.

Speaking of useless blobs, YB sitting outside north inner doing not too much at all. Then running off after the slightest hint of a SoS rush.

So yes, we were hiding in the keep this time. If by hiding you mean absolutely surrounded on all sides. Most of the time was spent running around scrambling to get supplies and repairing the outer after each time you dropped a few rams then just ran off when we came to say hello.

….. Is someone from SoS actually saying they didn’t have 80 people last night in EB?

Rofl..

Rashkin, Just for reference, that 80 man Blob you were running last night in EB, It was all you…YB wouldn’t be able to differentiate between SBI and SoS last night either because we didn’t see YB all night because they just weren’t there…

I don’t know what the hell you are on about, but I’m currently playing NA times. I am also spending 99% on that time inside the borderlands.

I played Oceanic during Season 1 and a bit after and I didn’t see anything resembling an 80 man blob on any of the maps at that time of day (or night for the oceanics). Hell, Luvpie can’t even rally that many when he runs NA prime and he tends to attract the blobbiest of SoS blobs. Maybe the SEA players got all the people scattered about the BL and blobbed them on EB for some reason. Other then that, your claims are questionable.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: selan.8354

selan.8354

Exactly.

miss u guys too. with u guys we had epic battles during oceanix/sea…

Lv 80 glamour Mesmer Triforce Mesmerpower PU mes,Lv 80 power necro
[AVTR]
Isle of Kickaspenwood

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Terravos.4059

Wants fights

Hides in keep

Hiding? What part of 2 x map blobs trying to take 1 keep didn’t you understand? There was EXS or whatever they are called bashing on south gate, FUN rushing through for fights inside the inner every now and then, the rest of SBI running around outer ramparts and banging on gates.

Speaking of useless blobs, YB sitting outside north inner doing not too much at all. Then running off after the slightest hint of a SoS rush.

So yes, we were hiding in the keep this time. If by hiding you mean absolutely surrounded on all sides. Most of the time was spent running around scrambling to get supplies and repairing the outer after each time you dropped a few rams then just ran off when we came to say hello.

Rofl..

I don’t know what the hell you are on about, but I’m currently playing NA times. I am also spending 99% on that time inside the borderlands.

I played Oceanic during Season 1 and a bit after and I didn’t see anything resembling an 80 man blob on any of the maps at that time of day (or night for the oceanics). Hell, Luvpie can’t even rally that many when he runs NA prime and he tends to attract the blobbiest of SoS blobs. Maybe the SEA players got all the people scattered about the BL and blobbed them on EB for some reason. Other then that, your claims are questionable.

I’ve played all times, You never have anywhere near the numbers that you had the night before.

When Zergs start crushing the FPS on my computer… its starts getting into the silly level.

We kept laughing though, cause you guys spent like 4 hours doing nothing till ya managed to take SM from us after you second attempt (your first attempt you shouldn’t of failed)

The rest of the time the zerg was running around in a giant ball not really taking anything, the few times it got split it got wiped…But you guys had keeps in your own BL that wasn’t yours, and you didn’t take squat in EB… It was a Huge waste of a massive zerg that should of let you guys roll the hell over us.

If anything with that zerg, you could of turned SBI entire BL’s Green with us not being able to stop you.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Skroo.1560

Skroo.1560

Proud of my fellow Yaks for holding SoS Garri most of yesterday. The last fight when we finally lost it (at circa 10:30pm EST) was an epic three way.

Skroo [POV][ROLL] – Yak’s Bend

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: kraftie.4765

kraftie.4765

Wants fights

Hides in keep

Rofl..

I’ve played all times, You never have anywhere near the numbers that you had the night before.

When Zergs start crushing the FPS on my computer… its starts getting into the silly level.

We kept laughing though, cause you guys spent like 4 hours doing nothing till ya managed to take SM from us after you second attempt (your first attempt you shouldn’t of failed)

The rest of the time the zerg was running around in a giant ball not really taking anything, the few times it got split it got wiped…But you guys had keeps in your own BL that wasn’t yours, and you didn’t take squat in EB… It was a Huge waste of a massive zerg that should of let you guys roll the hell over us.

If anything with that zerg, you could of turned SBI entire BL’s Green with us not being able to stop you.

To be honest that run started with CB joining up with CNB in order to fight your blob. It was quite sad that we had to join up just to match what you were running that night. Also, I can assure you CB was only playing for FIGHTS and we absolutely despise playing for ppt. CNB and CB alone wiped your blob a few times before we decided to get rid of your waypointed SM.

Stating that our first try shouldn’t have failed is just silly. Don’t get ahead of yourself. Most SoS guild groups would wipe any of yours in an even matched open field fight. You guys also had a waypoint and I commend you guys for making full use of it. After we capped SM we decided to call it a night as ppt play is boring as kitten.

Congrats on your win this week.

[Envy]
Sanctum of Rall

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Rashkins tears are just gold. 80 man sbi blob during Ocx time? You’re just a special kitten lmfao

How do you guys expect to get to T2 if you cant hold your own ground when you get focused on here

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: fishball.7204

fishball.7204

Happy new year all

FOR THE GREEEEEEEEEEEEN

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vermillion.4061

Vermillion.4061

Yes, I’m sure letting go of your ppt will bring you back up to T2

It’s New Years and we have a huge aussie population and they are all off enjoying the hot weather. Back in T1 this time last year we lost our first match in 12 weeks or something crazy like that. We will be back in force after we are all done enjoying the New year. :p

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

Rashkins tears are just gold. 80 man sbi blob during Ocx time? You’re just a special kitten lmfao

How do you guys expect to get to T2 if you cant hold your own ground when you get focused on here

Actually, what I said was it was 80 combined YB + SBI force. I guess you just read what you choose to to suit your own self inflated ego. You are going to cry yourselves to sleep if you come up against a [MEOW] hammer train next week.

This week and last week has been next to no effort in trying for ppt. It seems there has been some difficulties in comprehending that. SoS has been hurting over the holiday period with raiding guilds as I’m sure a lot of others have also been. Basically none of the NA guilds have been playing for ppt and the Oceanic players haven’t even been seriously raiding at all, much less turning up. Good work on your welfare win though, maybe you can start a Hall of Fame with this achievement once you wipe the froth off you chins.

(edited by rashkin.9530)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

Exactly.

If score distribution stays similar to what it is now though SoS is looking at being ranked 9th. Not good for getting TC/FA back.

But maybe SBI/Yaks will get a high roll and you can at least have FA and/or Mag. That would actually be fun, SBI/Yaks/TC.

P.S. This is why Anet needs to manually make the matches. They could switch TC, FA, Mag, SoS, Yaks and SBI around for different matches every week.

(edited by Johje Holan.4607)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

My two sentences makes you write two paragraphs, priceless.

Yeah because your server is the only one who celebrates holidays, stop with the excuses, I havent seen SoS come out in force since the weekend other than your Ocx guys, your EU and NA are no where to be found.

Now I dont wanna get the bad troll out, had it controlled since those mag/YB weeks :p Happy new year everypne

Commander Nachonix

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: grave of hearts.7830

grave of hearts.7830

My two sentences makes you write two paragraphs, priceless.

Yeah because your server is the only one who celebrates holidays, stop with the excuses, I havent seen SoS come out in force since the weekend other than your Ocx guys, your EU and NA are no where to be found.

Now I dont wanna get the bad troll out, had it controlled since those mag/YB weeks :p Happy new year everypne

Wait till the monthly pops,i am sure something will head your way.

SoS Defence and Emergency commander
If you see a gear above my head……run
If you see me Offline,its totaly not a trap

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

rashkin.9530

Yeah because your server is the only one who celebrates holidays, stop with the excuses

. SoS has been hurting over the holiday period with raiding guilds as I’m sure a lot of others have also been

I havent seen SoS come out in force since the weekend other than your Ocx guys, your EU and NA are no where to be found.

http://i.qkme.me/35jjkv.jpg
(except for that mysterious 80m SEA map blob)

(edited by rashkin.9530)

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vyrance.1723

Vyrance.1723

To the YB GOG (think that was the tag) guardian I was dueling in SoS SW camp, sorry about the zerg group coming in, I honestly didn’t know they were coming You had me beat. Anyway, nice fight and sorry about the outcome!

Vyrance – 80 Guardian
GAF – Gaming Age Force // Stormbluff Isle

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chris.3290

Chris.3290

Yeah because your server is the only one who celebrates holidays, stop with the excuses

. SoS has been hurting over the holiday period with raiding guilds as I’m sure a lot of others have also been

I havent seen SoS come out in force since the weekend other than your Ocx guys, your EU and NA are no where to be found.

http://i.qkme.me/35jjkv.jpg
(except for that mysterious 80m SEA map blob)

Anyone who thinks this is typical for SoS either slept through last week or is delusional.
Our Aussies like to go on summer vacation for Christmas and we have a lot of NA commanders who are out for the holidays and other reasons. We’ll resume with your regularly scheduled whuppins next week.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Johje Holan.4607

Johje Holan.4607

We need to have SBI and Yaks fight TC to bring their rating down and ours up so that we are all (TC, SoS, FA, Mag, SBI, Yaks) closer together in rating so that we get a good mix of matches between all of us.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

SBI might get a chance if the RNG rolls high and FA rolls low; but wild swings of a full tier are highly unlikely now.

I’m hoping they tweak the RNG back to allow that. It was too much before. Bottom of T3 should not face top of T1; but as it is now it’s highly unlikely you’ll see TC drop down that much.

Match stagnation will probably weigh down on TC anyhow. They will be facing FA and an uneven rotation of SBI, SoS, and Mag (maybe even YB, we’ll see) well into the forseeable future.

As it is, they rely upon CERN’s 80+ zerg along with their decent EU (do RP’rs tend to be unemployed?) to keep their current position. Either one of those factors declines, and you’ll see a well balanced T2-T3.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: sirflamesword.3896

sirflamesword.3896

SoS Thieves are still glitching into towers, just did it at Anz. Too bad they are a group of baddies that can’t kill even a token resistance.

Pinnacle of Responsibility[Mom]-Yaks Bend
Unstable Shield, Unstable Light

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Chris.3290

If it’s that same group that’s been brought up this week, then there isn’t a thing we can do about them. They are not known to anyone in the community and our community condemns cheating of any kind.

Please send your screenshots and captures to ANet and rest assured that we will do the same if we see them.

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Posted by: ykyk.2740

ykyk.2740

SBI might get a chance if the RNG rolls high and FA rolls low; but wild swings of a full tier are highly unlikely now.

I’m hoping they tweak the RNG back to allow that. It was too much before. Bottom of T3 should not face top of T1; but as it is now it’s highly unlikely you’ll see TC drop down that much.

Match stagnation will probably weigh down on TC anyhow. They will be facing FA and an uneven rotation of SBI, SoS, and Mag (maybe even YB, we’ll see) well into the forseeable future.

As it is, they rely upon CERN’s 80+ zerg along with their decent EU (do RP’rs tend to be unemployed?) to keep their current position. Either one of those factors declines, and you’ll see a well balanced T2-T3.

Look at who is talking from the poster child of “servers keeping their position from a single time zone”!

Oh CERN actually runs at least 100 at a time so learn to count!

12/27 SBI-SoS-YB

in Match-ups

Natronix.9827

Wow Chris nice, you got someone from outside of the match up to QQ here lol

Commander Nachonix