12/7 Piken/Baruch/Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

I win, the title is “the blob”, soon in all cinemas !!!!

http://es-es.twitch.tv/chemsorly/b/429985864 2:30 h of full time piken blob, but golden moment in 32:05, They are nominated for an Oscar.

where I collect my prize? nobody can better this!!! (on all bl’s equal).

This is exactly what I mean when someone reports numbers of enemies. Since golden moment is 32:05, just watched that. Where is the 60-80 blob? Over half of 80 blob invisible all the time?

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

http://es-es.twitch.tv/chemsorly/b/429985864 2:30 h of full time piken blob, but golden moment in 32:05, They are nominated for an Oscar.

Lol Blobs of the month What a noobs

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

BB guild [MB] must be rly good, killing lonly ppl in the JP …
well I´m a bit proud that you guys need:
1. ~10 ppl
2. neutral mobs
3. high ground

for a single guardian.
I almost want to be part of that guild!

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: kursk.4890

kursk.4890

Bogey, I imp pant in stream video, but stream is low quality, but you can see more or less an estimated ppl, I leave no point names, because in some indistinguishable frame, but count 63…. (are more). If anyone knows another way to out of doubt is wellcome.

But not is only hills, is all afternoon/night, camps, towers, open fields etc…

Piken enters the category of vizunah/elona/riverside/abaddon

http://subefotos.com/ver/?de6d3c258956b7376435d6dd07fecb17o.jpg#codigos

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Je blob
Tu blobs
Elle blob
Nous blobbons
Vous blobbez
Ils blobbent.

Not sure why we need to even keep defending/arguing about it.

Also, ODS, it’s probably not a good idea to try to ninja stuff while I’m out scouting the map. You made some pretty ballsy moves I must say, but I’ll always catch you and shout the alert. Better to wait till we’re all tucked away in bed.

L’enfer, c’est les autres

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Bogey, I imp pant in stream video, but stream is low quality, but you can see more or less an estimated ppl, I leave no point names, because in some indistinguishable frame, but count 63…. (are more). If anyone knows another way to out of doubt is wellcome.

what is name of your guild ?

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Encore.4395

Encore.4395

what is name of your guild ?

The screens are taken from [Scnd]`s Chemsorlys stream, “kursk.4890” tho is not a member of Second Law.

Sethroad
[Scnd] Second Law

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

ah ok Ty. The kursk.4890 is only a random player

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Crowshou.6091

Crowshou.6091

gotta thank the guys of JS and BB for the fights on EB today, it was mostly easy badges farming, but still awesome fights with you guys : ) keep it up the whole week

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

I cant see far more than estimated people. Like said, it is so low quality that you have to just estimate number of people. I counted (very generously) about 60 before entering inner, which would fit your estimate (60-80). I could have counted many pets and minions. Your images have even reduced quality, so they tell even less.

Here is the problem though. You are claiming that “in wvw only enter 80 ppl.” You managed to pull single live steam video where there is not 80 even by your admittance. Your claim that “(are more)” is dubious at best. Why not take a screenshot of that 80 blob that roam around all the time? Take many screenshots, so we don’t have to just look your mining of live streams to get barely numbers that you claim there is.

You have set some arbitrary rule that Piken should not form zergs and if they do it is bad. Are you still going to deny that you server does form zergs too? I do not see any difference in e.g. Elona Reach (our last week matchup) and Baruch Bay what it comes to forming zergs – both have big zergs. So in that sense Baruch Bay and Jade Sea enter the same category (Vizunah Square/Elona Reach/Riveside/Abbadon/Piken Square). Welcome to servers that have single digit ranking.

A month ago it was Seafarer’s Rest that blobbed always, now after your posting break it is Piken Square that blobs too much. I am afraid that next match-up it is again some other server that blobs too much.

Attachments:

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Yes, that’s called attacking the most fortified position in the game, ie hills. Its more of a shock that you have no defenders – I’ve seen more enemies inside a tiny little keep.

BTW, I wonder if PS tactic this week is “Seize the south” on BB borderland cause your kitten annoying! Didn’t you saw that we got the outmanned buff from 16h00 to 20h30? And despite this we manage to keep Bay against the two of you.

I seem to recall being on BB this evening and we only held our side of the map with most commanders (3 of them at one time I believe) working the center and north. If you think that was “sieze the south” with random small man teams that barely saw any action (I was rather bored)… Its been nothing compared to the massive battles we usually to have covering the entire island, lol.

Like I said, each server play the way they want to play. Now, if you want to know what was on BB yesterday, I can give you a pretty good picture of it :
- Guild [Sprta] + few PuG -> 30+ (I don’t exactly remenber the sigle but “this is SPARTA”) and they were kitten tough!
- Guild [RunL] (seem they didn’t have any PuG) -> 20+ Interesting in team fight but [Sprta] can taugh you one or two thing. You lack a bit of CC.
- Guild [GoW] and [SU] -> 6 to 10 You really wanted Blueval right?
- Guild [EXE] -> 2 ;D

Yeah Scouting is boring but it give me a lot of time to count you guys ^^. And you seemed to like going on bay or blueval via bluebriar. I’m the bothering one that like to use AC #2 when you pass in front of me.

At a time you had nothing on JS BL, were extremely pressured on your Home Land but [Sprta] and [RunL] were already playing on BB together, I really don’t understand why one of this two guild didn’t try to go help on JS or PS. But, that’s what’s interesting, you are somewhat unpredictable and we have to adapt to that.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

- Guild [GoW] and [SU] -> 6 to 10 You really wanted Blueval right?

Lol well yeah the battle of Bluevale was… Hilarious. It was like a game of whackamole. When we went in there was only a few enemies and the guards so of course we went for easy wxp. But JS really wanted to keep Bluevale as much as we wanted to take it. How long did we fight? 10 minutes? 15? 20?!?! I cant remember. But I do remember killing the same Warrior like 5 times. Everytime we had killed all in the area a guard or scout popped, when we killed him 5 new enemies had come and when we killed them another guard or scout showed up again and it just went on and on and on and on.

But we got it

SU had 3 people there.

Spartas tag is SPRT btw.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Haltair.3062

Haltair.3062

Je blob
Tu blobs
Elle blob
Nous blobbons
Vous blobbez
Ils blobbent.

Also, ODS, it’s probably not a good idea to try to ninja stuff while I’m out scouting the map. You made some pretty ballsy moves I must say, but I’ll always catch you and shout the alert. Better to wait till we’re all tucked away in bed.

Mmmm, Shadows do not blob. XD

Good job if you avoided some of our ninjas. Obviously not all of them work. Perhaps you also noticed that at the same time we cut the supply lines and managed to get the camps. If one or two couple of Shadows make a enemy zerg to move is a good movement in terms of resources investment. Very often we split, so it is almost impossible to counter us…
Shadows play with the resources access, both in terms of supplies and enemy warriors, we are tough people who almost always fight against bigger numbers.
Almost never a group of Shadows die at the same time in the same place, that means that there is always a hole in enemy field.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Haltair, One of the Twelve Shadows
Baruch Bay´s Thieves Brotherhood, Order of Shadows
Orden de Sombras [OdS]

(edited by Haltair.3062)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Je blob
Tu blobs
Elle blob
Nous blobbons
Vous blobbez
Ils blobbent.

Mmmm, Shadows do not blob. XD

Good job if you avoided some of our ninjas. Obviously not all of them work. Perhaps you also noticed that at the same time we cut the supply lines and managed to get the camps. If one or two couple of Shadows make a enemy zerg to move is a good movement in terms of resources investment. Very often we split, so it is almost impossible to counter us…
Shadows play with the resources access, both in terms of supplies and enemy warriors, we are tough people who almost always fight against bigger numbers.
Almost never a group of Shadows die in a place, that means that there is always a hole in enemy field.

Best,

Haltair, one of the Twelve Shadows

Oh absolutely. You guys were a pain in the you-know-what.

But a good scout often runs counter to where teammates are on map so they can monitor what’s going on. Much like you guys will split to distract (it’s something I do myself on enemy maps), scouts will divide and watch and evaluate the greater threat to direct map alerts for response. They will often engage a group solo while typing out info in map chat at the same time. And even if they die, those precious minutes they were making you run around a bit to kill them is often enough time to have the team come in and wipe the enemy. Which we did.

Controlling supply is definately key to winning in WvW. You guys are fabulous at that. But, lol, don’t try to ninja a tower or a keep when I’m on. However, the key to a good ninja is not getting defeated after a wipe, but regrouping and trying something else, which I saw you guys do last night, over and over. Well done.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Im afraid nomination for “Blobscar” will go to players BB for leading role in 5:26:30+ previously nominated by you PS blob is just half of size that beauty, but is not yet end of week so guys go go swarm nicley and still You can be the winner.
:D

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Same old kitten as always, Piken get double teamed and Blue and Green don’t touch each other.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Welcome to the Piken matchup thread, your #1 source of EU entertainment, week in, week out

Attachments:

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

:P last weeks thread was nice with SFR/ER
any explanations why?

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

But a good scout often runs counter to where teammates are on map so they can monitor what’s going on. Much like you guys will split to distract (it’s something I do myself on enemy maps), scouts will divide and watch and evaluate the greater threat to direct map alerts for response. They will often engage a group solo while typing out info in map chat at the same time. And even if they die, those precious minutes they were making you run around a bit to kill them is often enough time to have the team come in and wipe the enemy. Which we did..

If some of my mate on JS could understand this it would be fantastic. Scouts are needed but most of the player seem to act selfishly, and don’t give intel when they die.

BTW, this afternoon was pretty calm on BB BL. How do you like the way I kept Bluebriar? I think I destroyed 3 trebs and 9 cata, Keeping my tower from 17h00 to 20h40. (Don’t know how they are doing since then but hope they do a good job) . When [INC] inc Bluebriar and started to destroy our inner wall I admit that I panicked a little. Good thing that one of my mate build an AC on the lord room.
And at 19h15 someone claimed : “They will come at you! They will build trebs! Lot of trebs! This tower is to easy to take!”. Seem like he was wrong.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

(edited by Dadnir.5038)

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Welcome to the Piken matchup thread, your #1 source of EU entertainment, week in, week out

hehe good pic

this thread is hilarious but we cant get credits for it

special thanks to mr kursk.4890 and mr ObscureTalent.2197

Is ridiculous to point we got now nomination to “Blobscars” going on

so enjoy, stay zerged …err tuned XD

HODOR

(edited by Khrums.3765)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nekrosses.6059

Nekrosses.6059

That insane fight in Bay on the JS border, was ridiculous. Like 2 hours for one fight, was a good fight, then BB came in.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kenril.7089

Kenril.7089

Had great fun tonight in EB with my guild Legio Umbra and our great leader Dachaira Narut Lovely fights, crazy three-way battles, sweet captures (SM 22:50 Piken cap :>, and even some nice map chat drama ! What more can I ask ?

Count Kenril, Ascalonian Warrior
Legio Umbra [LU]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

But a good scout often runs counter to where teammates are on map so they can monitor what’s going on. Much like you guys will split to distract (it’s something I do myself on enemy maps), scouts will divide and watch and evaluate the greater threat to direct map alerts for response. They will often engage a group solo while typing out info in map chat at the same time. And even if they die, those precious minutes they were making you run around a bit to kill them is often enough time to have the team come in and wipe the enemy. Which we did..

If some of my mate on JS could understand this it would be fantastic. Scouts are needed but most of the player seem to act selfishly, and don’t give intel when they die.

BTW, this afternoon was pretty calm on BB BL. How do you like the way I kept Bluebriar? I think I destroyed 3 trebs and 9 cata, Keeping my tower from 17h00 to 20h40. (Don’t know how they are doing since then but hope they do a good job) . When [INC] inc Bluebriar and started to destroy our inner wall I admit that I panicked a little. Good thing that one of my mate build an AC on the lord room.
And at 19h15 someone claimed : “They will come at you! They will build trebs! Lot of trebs! This tower is to easy to take!”. Seem like he was wrong.

Ahh, open field looks more interesting than taking a tower for an hour make a bunker, don’t leave it – Piken approves and takes all the other stuff! We can even sacrifice 2 TOWERS for both servers! Such a gift, such a generosity. Consider the deal, won’t last for ages
Idd good bunker, old german school I would say

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Oh my gosh that was epic on EB just now.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tom Gore.4035

Tom Gore.4035

Well if you don’t like blobs you can always come to the Obsidian Sanctum. Very nice small skirmishes there, with the added benefit of interesting battlegrounds and no siege.

One – Piken Square

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

Well if you don’t like blobs you can always come to the Obsidian Sanctum. Very nice small skirmishes there, with the added benefit of interesting battlegrounds and no siege.

if you think that 10 ppl ganking one is nice then you might be right.^^

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Delcat.1245

Delcat.1245

Just want to Say great fights against BB & jade sea lastnight on PS BL ,

As I will be leaving PS as will the rest of HoB make sure you get to come find us this week could be your last chance for a while ,
Big shout out to Vii and GoW will miss you lots but will look forward to killing you maybe in the future.

Delwiz
Hand Of Blood

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

As I will be leaving PS as will the rest of HoB make sure you get to come find us this week could be your last chance for a while ,
Big shout out to Vii and GoW will miss you lots but will look forward to killing you maybe in the future.

Delwiz
Hand Of Blood

It’s sad that Piken loses yet another original guild although it came as no surprise considering how much the server has changed. Best of luck HoB and hopefully we can face-off soon.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Second Guard is not best guild anymore?

feeling bad for that.

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Thanks to Scnd for nice GvG yesterday, you have deadly melee train, good movements not sure what go wrong after you win 1st 2 rounds. Good luck and see you guys in battlefield.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Croustibat.1304

Croustibat.1304

Delwiz
Hand Of Blood

Good luck from [WAR] ( Augury Rock ) !
HoB was one of the few guilds running by itself, its sad for Piken .
Wish you the best for the future guys !!

( also /wave to Piken and BB players , hope to see ya in a next matchup ! )

Jhiana [WAR] Raidleader , Croustibat on swtor ( tofn )
www.warforgis.net

in Match-ups

Posted by: cafard.8953

cafard.8953

Obsidian Sanctum party:

Cheers to the BB crowd of yesterday in the JP. Good fun was had both at the bottom and top of the arena once you got some numbers. Always a laugh to be pulled down. Or to furiously fail to tab-target the enemy because a stupid guildie has released more drakes. Would have been even funnier had JS made an effort and sent a group behind you for a 3-way.

Olaf Oakmane [KA]
Save the Bell Choir activity!

in Match-ups

Posted by: menaron.3047

menaron.3047

hehe good pic

this thread is hilarious but we cant get credits for it

special thanks to mr kursk.4890 and mr ObscureTalent.2197

Is ridiculous to point we got now nomination to “Blobscars” going on

so enjoy, stay zerged …err tuned XD

HODOR

Don’t take seroiusly to kursk or any other from BB crying for blobs, we were expecting this match anxiously. Nice fights yesterday with you an JS (epic fights on Bay, really good fights, we thought we don’t get that point), and huge respect to [FG] from RED, we first disintegrate you but you take fair revenge mates, nice one ^^ Keep up that spirit guys

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

Nice blobers FG omg!!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

Nice blobers FG omg!!!

ermahgerd

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wemil.7052

Wemil.7052

omg I want baruch bay next week because they got good guilds GvG’s against many kisses loves to them(+ they got average pug blob bagzz+ good fight)

and jade sea for the lots of bagzzzzz you get:)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ravezaar.4951

Ravezaar.4951

Take Care Delcat and the HoB guys, we will miss you. Really hope we get the chance to fight you in the future. Cant blame you at all for leaving Piken isnt Piken anymore. Wish you the best on new server. Ps: Tell Zoroth Iam comming for him

Rave

Underjordens Furste 80 Necro Piken-server
Servant of Dhuum

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

The fight against Tup +Hob + PX is going to be interesting

BB JQ Ty for nice fights
o7

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Earendhil.1532

Earendhil.1532

Delwiz
Hand Of Blood

Good luck Del. We will have fun killing you…

Jazzy Roarhide – 80 Warrior/Earendhil – 80 Ranger
Proud member of Digital Fury (DFC)
WvW Guild of Far Shiver Peaks

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

The fight against Tup +Hob + PX is going to be interesting

BB JQ Ty for nice fights
o7

Lets dont be overexcited. I heard on that tier when 2 warbands meet in field, both send one champion for duel and team which lose jump from cliff.

Small scale WvW isn’t so bad after all.

Good luck HOB

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shinigami.8975

Shinigami.8975

Piken should be proud of its Golden Horde guild, they finally managed to capture Durios with flyhacks, and zoom-unlocker arrow carts. Such an exemple of fair play and good manners. Keep on the good work !

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Could you paste screenshot please?

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

they finally managed to capture Durios with flyhacks, and zoom-unlocker arrow carts.

Made me spit out my coffee, just lol.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LotuS.4378

LotuS.4378

Valkyria Clan i see you are strong camping, are you up for some GvG action? Will you show also skill there? Or you are just to “small” for anything better?

[INC] Incendies
http://incendies-guild.tk/

(edited by LotuS.4378)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Malinuk.2148

Malinuk.2148

Piken should be proud of its Golden Horde guild, they finally managed to capture Durios with flyhacks, and zoom-unlocker arrow carts. Such an exemple of fair play and good manners. Keep on the good work !

Oh yes, they probably throw Richmond on walls and he used magic portal on guardian. That’s the new elite skill probably.

[One], [INC]

Raid Leader & Guild Leader of Square One

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Arena please ban Kites from WvW just litle blow of wind and players fly straight to Lord Room!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

“Piken should be proud of its Golden Horde guild [some nonsense follows]”

Haha, replies to this just made my day. Thank you guys! And yes, kites are hugely overpowered.

P.S. Posts like this afaik go against forum Code of Conduct, so if you want your humor to live another day, you may want to get rid of direct quotes in your replies, as they may be soon deleted together with original message.

P.P.S. As of the OP, the best course of action in situations like this is to report alleged offenders to ArenaNet via https://en.support.guildwars2.com providing good evidence (screenshots, videos etc.), not to cry foul on match-up thread.

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Valkyria Clan i see you are strong camping, are you up for some GvG action? Will you show also skill there? Or you are just to “small” for anything better?

It has finally happened. Piken has completed the transition!

Piken doesn’t blob. Piken is a guild server.
Piken guilds are actually now calling out other guilds though, for being too small.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Elvicof.8263

Elvicof.8263

It has finally happened. Piken has completed the transition!

Piken doesn’t blob. Piken is a guild server.
Piken guilds are actually now calling out other guilds though, for being too small.

Just 1 guy, that unfortunately gets to much attention.

VII – AG