12/7 Piken/Baruch/Jade Sea

in Match-ups

Posted by: Devitz.2136

Devitz.2136

Just ignore Lotus, he’s suffering because of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder!
But anyway GvG would be nice)

DeX guild I see you got a lot of people around there but attacking us with guild [Farm] + pugs and losing there? Shame on you!
Quite a nice match-up, always better to fight with higher tier servers, because there is always something to do for players from every time zone.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Jade Sea + Baruch Bay too scared to attack each other or are you guys in an alliance? I have played every night since reset and all i have seen each of you take is one another’s camp.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

Dear BB thief on BBBL,

That was a kinda fun fight near the lake between Hills and Garrison. Went on for quite a bit. Was enjoying it greatly. Then you ran away

And now any time I see you I run to you to give you a big big hug and you flee. Come back please. I need practise vs thieves. I’ll give you cookies.

Love,

Me

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dadnir.5038

Dadnir.5038

Jade Sea + Baruch Bay too scared to attack each other or are you guys in an alliance? I have played every night since reset and all i have seen each of you take is one another’s camp.

Lol thanks Colly.

I though something was missing in this tread and you point it! Alliance suspicion!
So, how should we answer this… Let’s say : “Oh yes of course we have an alliance BB and Jade sea are like sibbling, we quarrel sometimes but all we want is destroying the super strong Piken square. Thanks BB it’s a pleasure to fight with you against the poor PS.”

Is this to your liking Colly? I’m sure i can do better but i’m a little tired after the rebuild of JS BL that BB had destroyed today.

No core profession should be balanced around an optional elite specialization.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Colly.4073

Colly.4073

Lol thanks Colly.

Your welcome, Glad i could liven up the thread

Btw i was talking about EB but i guess you don’t frequent it.

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

We see WvW as a whole, not just one map. I’m sure you’re aware that you can affect the outcome in EB by your move on the other BL. BTW I heard that there is a lot of latinos american in BB so maybe what you see at night time ain’t night time for all players.

And Yes, I don’t frequent EB, it’s to crowdy and laggy ^^. I’m more a peon that play in the countryside ;p. I grow up my supply camps and my towers, even sometimes I grow some fort. I love when they grew stronger and I hate when they are destroyed (My wallet hate even more lol or maybe it’s the growing thing that he don’t like).

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bogey.5423

Bogey.5423

Dear BB thief on BBBL,

That was a kinda fun fight near the lake between Hills and Garrison. Went on for quite a bit. Was enjoying it greatly. Then you ran away

And now any time I see you I run to you to give you a big big hug and you flee. Come back please. I need practise vs thieves. I’ll give you cookies.

Love,

Me

Inexperienced single mesmer looking thief for a good times. Teach me all your secrets.

P.S. Not looking for a quickie, but longer engagement.

[Hex]

in Match-ups

Posted by: qweman.5298

qweman.5298

https://www.youtube.com/user/trial19911
Qwe Man
Visceral Effect [vE]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Almagel.6743

Almagel.6743

Thx [DK] and other ppl for good fights on JS border today)

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Dear BB thief on BBBL,

Love,

Me

Inexperienced single mesmer looking thief for a good times. Teach me all your secrets.

P.S. Not looking for a quickie, but longer engagement.

Haha

<3

in Match-ups

Posted by: genowefapigwa.5769

genowefapigwa.5769

Thank you for nice day again

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Shifty.3412

Shifty.3412

Nice fights with INC, XT and DSun last night

in Match-ups

Dadnir.5038

Oh this video is perfect!

I mean we should show it to every PuG in JS. We saw here our greatest weakness, PuG scared to fight on the stairs, our CM doing is best to fight while them being scared and finally destroyed on the stairs.

BTW fighting for this supply camp is one of our signature move, hope you enjoy all the fight and loot bags here!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Balzamon.1396

Balzamon.1396

\o/ welcome Dsun as new piken guild.

Commander Ireth Alcàrin [NíP]
Piken Square
Community Officer @ http://gw2community.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Contiguous.1345

Contiguous.1345

Right now, we have a 3 way battle in SM Lord’s room, Piken defending with about 50 each side.

The skill lag is so bad that nothing works, you can’t heal, you can’t fight. It’s just completely random who wins this.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kidaa.7482

Kidaa.7482

Piken Square new server Blober??? gh +70 in your map….. gg

in Match-ups

Posted by: Yaro.3251

Yaro.3251

Gee, like BuLL + Scnd + DsD aren’t. There wasn’t much of delay, at least I didn’t notice too much of it. [GH] is 25 so + 70 should make huge lags, so I wonder where you get exact numbers.

Some nice and tough battles today at Piken BL nonetheless. tripple sandwiches, multi-stage fights, nice traps etc…

Team Aggression [TA] – Golden Horde [GH]

(edited by Yaro.3251)

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

yes sir! we only blob because your five man groups (look at the screen below) are to skilled for us to take on with less then 70 ppl.
maybe if you guys run without armor we have a chance but dont know…your 5 man groups are kinda hard to kill (look again at the screen)

Attachments:

Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hoka.7930

Hoka.7930

yes sir! we only blob because your five man groups (look at the screen below) are to skilled for us to take on with less then 70 ppl.
maybe if you guys run without armor we have a chance but dont know…your 5 man groups are kinda hard to kill (look again at the screen)

This is the post of the day! FG the biggest EU blob guilds after IRON cries about blobbing! LOL

Second Law[Scnd] Hoka
Mesmer: Purify Ur Senses

in Match-ups

Balzamon.1396

oh sorry if we are a community and that we allow our guildmembers to come to wvw raids when they want. lol.
and yes i agree our 40 man raid today counts as a 80 man blob<3

Piken Square

(edited by Balzamon.1396)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

oh sorry if we are a community and that we allow our guildmembers to come to wvw raids when they want. lol.
and yes i agree our 40 man raid today counts as a 80 man blob<3

It was probably a compliment

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Khrums.3765

Khrums.3765

Talk to the hand

Attachments:

Hand of Blood [HoB] Piken Square , VII Overflow

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Talk to the hand

Good lad, repairing that gate.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Snowstorm.3897

Snowstorm.3897

Khrum, best repairer EU!

Sylas
Second Law [Scnd] – Guild leader
Currently: Axiom – Necro

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Khrum, best repairer EU!

The Skillz!

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Chill I’m on it! Safe.

xD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daniel.5794

Daniel.5794

Biggest blob EU

Attachments:

FijiPeanut – Semper Dius [Dius]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rich.1528

Rich.1528

This is the post of the day! FG the biggest EU blob guilds after IRON cries about blobbing! LOL

And Scnd seems to be the biggest EU complainers, they successfully blobbed FG on screen and accuse them of blobbing

Richmond
Golden Horde [GH]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Extendo.9027

Extendo.9027

And Scnd seems to be the biggest EU complainers, they successfully blobbed FG on screen and accuse them of blobbing

Talking about blobbing, the very same people do the same

Enjoy (Video is PG, for Younger Viewers)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Highlight of my week.

We have maybe twenty defenders on EB last night and are simply getting swamped and eventually Jade Sea overwhelms and takes OL. I shed a tear. Then hid.

About five minutes later, BB comes in and takes OL from JS. I’m still hiding.

In fact, twenty minutes later, I have survived two flips of OL and I was still inside, lol

So I ask map, and the consensus is we don’t have the bodies. So I send out some super secret whispers, in comes the cavalry, portal them in, and we get OL back. Without a WP mind you, but at least my super secret hiding skills were put to good use

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

That awkward moment when a guild that runs up to 86 guys in WvW is talking about blobbing.

And to GH. Last night, you blobbed us at times, we blobbed you at times.
We helped out DsD at times, DsD came into our fights against you.
You brought members of Vii/SPRT/XT and all of WIC to fights vs us. Remember longview? We were having a nice, relatively even numbered fight vs FG (surprising to not find FG running 70 guys these days) and you added on.

We offered you some organised, even numbered fights last night, and you declined. If the blobbing was that bad, and we dwarfed you by that much, why would a top guild decline even numbered organised fights?
Instead you just chose to get GH members to spam abuse at the people offering you fair fights. I think at one point, one of your members even accused our raid leader of being into kids.

I hope it was maybe a language barrier between our members and yours. But if we find each other again, and you want some organised, even numbers, unofficial fights, we’re probably up for it. Lets leave the blobs, and the trolling at home.

Attachments:

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ogre.1750

Ogre.1750

Sounds like GH vs Scnd is inevitable and a must as it stands… it could be kitten epic. Let me casually drop this here btw, in case it just gets outdated in a matter of hours :/

Red Guard™ thug for life — GvG SHOWDOWN host
https://www.youtube.com/user/KAZOgre

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jue.6493

Jue.6493

That awkward moment when a guild that runs up to 86 guys in WvW is talking about blobbing.

You brought members of Vii/SPRT/XT and all of WIC to fights vs us. Remember longview? We were having a nice, relatively even numbered fight vs FG (surprising to not find FG running 70 guys these days) and you added on.

We offered you some organised, even numbered fights last night, and you declined. If the blobbing was that bad, and we dwarfed you by that much, why would a top guild decline even numbered organised fights?
Instead you just chose to get GH members to spam abuse at the people offering you fair fights. I think at one point, one of your members even accused our raid leader of being into kids.

I hope it was maybe a language barrier between our members and yours. But if we find each other again, and you want some organised, even numbers, unofficial fights, we’re probably up for it. Lets leave the blobs, and the trolling at home.

If you believe 86 is the number that is counted at a given time then you really do need to get educated. A good way to make yourself look like a total idiot from screenshotting values that are taken across the whole event night. Awesome Job!

Last night as I recall you were never alone. From a guild that talks about roaming solo and is against blobbing so much you are pretty much double standard. No one is complaining about blobbing here from FG, all I see here is a bunch of upset fanboys shedding their tears because there is nothing they can do about it.

If I or any of our members have upset your feelings that much you can find our TS3 details on the same website. We can sort out your lovers tiff, just give us a call honey.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wompage.4586

Wompage.4586

Last night as I recall you were never alone.

Show me on the doll where the bad guild hurt you
In honesty the TS after this fight, was full of praise that you guys were actually running solo at that point.

Soulorai – http://www.youtube.com/soulorai
[Scnd][RG][TUP]

(edited by Wompage.4586)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Last night as I recall you were never alone.

Show me on the doll where the bad guild hurt you
In honesty the TS after this fight, was full of praise that you guys were actually running solo at that point.

One engagement, how about an unedited reel of the night.

I just find it really funny that a guild who is spewing about roaming solo and not blobbing is fine with glueing together with other guilds and then complains about other guilds. Kind of makes your tears quite pointless.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Last night as I recall you were never alone. From a guild that talks about roaming solo and is against blobbing so much you are pretty much double standard. No one is complaining about blobbing here from FG, all I see here is a bunch of upset fanboys shedding their tears because there is nothing they can do about it.

I’m not really sure what you’re talking about, it’s like you stuck a load of words in a sentence in random order expecting them to make sense. I don’t see how we’re “upset fanboys”, fanboys of who? IRON FG?

Wild fanclub member #3 appears!

Since were on the topic of blobbing, this is rich coming from an ex-iron member. Good job I quoted that one before it got thrown in the trash-can.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

I’m not really sure what you’re talking about, it’s like you stuck a load of words in a sentence in random order expecting them to make sense. I don’t see how we’re “upset fanboys”, fanboys of who? IRON FG?

Since were on the topic of blobbing, this is rich coming from an ex-iron member. Good job I quoted that one before it got thrown in the trash-can.

Deleted by a mod, but yes you caught me, i was in iron when your guild threw a hissy fit about them stealing all your glory.

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Deleted by a mod, but yes you caught me, i was in iron when your guild threw a hissy fit about them stealing all your glory.

Strange, I don’t remember that. Then again, you’d have to be easily influenced to join such a guild. Shame. At least whatever comes from your mouth is no longer credible.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maudlin.8652

Maudlin.8652

The video was just a response to you telling us that we never run alone. Well, this proves we do. That’s what you wanted, no? You can rewatch stream if you want. I like to think we try to run alone as much as possible. Despite us showing respect and saying that we appreciate you guys running alone all you do is giving provoking comments.

Also, you expect us to run into 45+ FG (granted you have ~50% of your total numbers online across to night) + some randoms with 22 scnd all night? Our general rule is to not add to fights when it’s 2 guilds. When we see 20-25 DsD engaging 50 of your guys, we are usually not gonna run from it, excuse us.

I’m disappointed that a leader of a guild shows so little respect towards other guilds and tries to answer to everthing with as much trashtalk as possible.

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

The video was just a response to you telling us that we never run alone. Well, this proves we do. That’s what you wanted, no? You can rewatch stream if you want. I like to think we try to run alone as much as possible. Despite us showing respect and saying that we appreciate you guys running alone all you do is giving provoking comments.

Also, you expect us to run into 45+ FG (granted you have ~50% of your total numbers online across to night) + some randoms with 22 scnd all night? Our general rule is to not add to fights when it’s 2 guilds. When we see 20-25 DsD engaging 50 of your guys, we are usually not gonna run from it, excuse us.

I’m disappointed that a leader of a guild shows so little respect towards other guilds and tries to answer to everthing with as much trashtalk as possible.

I’ll show as much respect as you give. Funny how the stem of the conversation is from your guild, not ours. Yet you feel the need to take the time to go onto our website and screenshot our attendance? (lol) and then post about values your clearly know nothing about. At the end of the day If you were not looking for trouble you wouldn’t call us out. It doesn’t just stem from the forums either infact. Let’s rewind afew months ago when Felerina Dalure was raid leader and you transferred, your members constantly sending the raid leaders of FG your tears and complaints and you still do it from this day. You talk about respect but all you give is public face. Respect is not earned from public face.

No, I’m disappointed with the level of kitten. You should all go see the doctor about that one.

in Match-ups

Khrums.3765

Guys all ours servers are capable to setup raid with large numbers but did BB or JS had Outnumber buff at some point? PS we have that very often.

Due to time frame differences BB monster coming out around 22 GMT and running all over maps up to 1-2 AM and there is not really raid which can deal with your karma train.

JS field large pug zergs difficult to counter even if their coordination is weaker.

So if both servers doing this way how you guys expected PS have to fight you?

Should we throw ours guild raids against Superior numbers 1 by 1, please notice on PS is just really few guilds which can field 30+ – FG, GH, Sparta rest of ours guild balance between 15-20 some 20-25 only.

Just stop complain about PS blobbing when you doing it all time. All PS WvW guild play on their own but that not mean when you bring zerg to our location we not gonna grup all to defend it, or use all our force to flip some keep, is normal think and all server does that.

Just if we throw away all this blob QQ this matchup is full off good fight so please stop complain and keep up good fight.

in Match-ups

Shifty.3412

I’ll show as much respect as you give. Funny how the stem of the conversation is from your guild, not ours. Yet you feel the need to take the time to go onto our website and screenshot our attendance? (lol) and then post about values your clearly know nothing about. At the end of the day If you were not looking for trouble you wouldn’t call us out. It doesn’t just stem from the forums either infact. Let’s rewind afew months ago when Felerina Dalure was raid leader and you transferred, your members constantly sending the raid leaders of FG your tears and complaints and you still do it from this day. You talk about respect but all you give is public face. Respect is not earned from public face.

No, I’m disappointed with the level of kitten. You should all go see the doctor about that one.

Actually, if you read up, you’ll find it wasn’t even our guild that first complained about FG, but yeah.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Maudlin.8652

Maudlin.8652

I’m not gonna post anything here anymore in regards to other guilds. And nor will any other scnd do. We try to keep our attitude to other guilds/the community as positive as possible, but this doesn’t seem to work out.

Have fun playing, see you on the battlefield.

(edited by Maudlin.8652)

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Actually, if you read up, you’ll find it wasn’t even our guild that first complained about FG, but yeah.

So that makes it right for you to jump on the bandwagon?

I’ve never had problems with you Scnd guys, you were a nice guild and one I wanted to play with on our map setups, since you transferred I have no clue what has gone on but you have completely gone the opposite. If you want respect, don’t call us out.

(edited by Jue.6493)

in Match-ups

genowefapigwa.5769

Love is in the Air You are going to miss each other next friday

Goraca Mariola
INC&Garaz Runkaraki
Ele from Piken Square

in Match-ups

Jue.6493

Love is in the Air You are going to miss each other next friday

I prefer [BLAK] in all honesty.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

Personally, I wonder when people will have enough of blobbing.
The fact that so much people still have fun playing this way even after all this time really amazes me. I could maybe understand if there was a point in winning the match-up but there’s not even that, especially with this new match-up system. So is it for useless WXP, for almost useless Karma, for loot? What is unquestionable however is that it is not for fun…
We all know that WvW and its maps are designed in a way that unfortunately makes blob play style the most effective since it only takes 20 seconds to travel between on objective to the other (less with waypoints), no need to debate it for the nth time, but come on… How much more time do we want to go on in this way? One, two other years? Until the game die maybe?
When you have fights that go from 1v1 to 30v30, you can lose or win but at the end you always have a blast because your skills (and those of your group) come into play in the fight and not numbers.
When however, you and your barely 20 to 30 guys come across a thing like what’s on my screenshots (and there was another 30+ just crossing the gate at that very moment) it is just plain and simple boring (apart from being laggy). We knew we didn’t stand a single chance when we entered the keep but nevertheless we did what we had to do.
Personally, I still play because I enjoy to share these evening moments with my guild guys but without that I would’ve already quitted, like many already did. Anyway, this post is not a complaint or a QQ (since blobs exist [due to force majeure] even on Piken) and I know it won’t change a kitten thing but I wanted to let you guys know that you’re definitely dooming the game if it’s not already doomed.

Attachments:

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

(edited by Daze.6914)

in Match-ups

Posted by: zagaraad.2780

zagaraad.2780

Sounds like GH vs Scnd is inevitable and a must as it stands… it could be kitten epic. Let me casually drop this here btw, in case it just gets outdated in a matter of hours :/

Apologies for an off-topic during the kittened blob conversations and petty guild disputes.

Is this something you plan to do on a weekly basis Ogre? Expect a lot of new subs if this becomes a regular feature. A place to check all the scores and see some matches from the week is just what the GvG community needs to keep up to date and raise the profile. Very impressed with this idea.

It may even be a step toward Anet doing something about a pvp format that is sorely missing from GW2.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Daze.6914

Daze.6914

Just popping in to clarify the above image(s) was taken at probably between 23:00-23:30 BST, when JS had left the map, when 90% of Piken had left the map, and when that tower was the only thing that we didn’t have on the map, and it is thus an invalid representation of our playing style. Both guilds converged on it to cap it, and we logged after that was flipped.

Since the rest of the post is irony akittens best, I’ll choose to ignore it.

Keep the tears flowing, see you on the field.

I confirm that. Not sure it was the only thing you didn’t have on the map though but that’s irrelevant.
You really had to send your whole forces in that single point? For an simple unguarded tower? With like 40 Pikeners still in the whole map?
I mean, with the group we can’t see in the screen there will be more or less 70 BB in the same spot, a bit excessive isn’t it?

War Inc. Community [WIC]
Far Shiverpeaks
GW2 WvW - GW2 Gem Price

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dawdler.8521

Dawdler.8521

SCND, bah! You blob vs single targets too. Your entire guild killed me while I was playing with my worm at Arah. It was a intimate moment and you just ruined it. You could at least have let me finish.