12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: pcpsong.3850

pcpsong.3850

The Velocity Corporation denies any involvement in anything resembling fun, entertainment, mirth and/or hilarity.

We take a hardline when it comes to enjoyment as this is a serious corporation.

We look forward to taking you seriously in a borderland shortly.

This message was bought to you by the Department for Serious Business.

Song
CEO Serious Business Division
Velocity Corporation

Song – Mesmer
[VcY] Velocity – www.velocityeugaming.com

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undertaker.2731

Undertaker.2731

The Velocity Corporation denies any involvement in anything resembling fun, entertainment, mirth and/or hilarity.

We take a hardline when it comes to enjoyment as this is a serious corporation.

We look forward to taking you seriously in a borderland shortly.

This message was bought to you by the Department for Serious Business.

Song
CEO Serious Business Division
Velocity Corporation

Oh Snap!

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Undertaker.2731

Undertaker.2731

And another nice “NC” night ending.

RoF nice fail trying to get your keep back with 10+ people vs max 4 RoS players xD

Nice fights last night tho.

Lol, that’s hysterical.
I was defending our borderland all night, with 4 players, vs 20+ ros.

ROF Bl, where you failed to cap anything but already broken bay and woodhaven (3rd time lucky I guess). My highlight, 2 defenders in dawns with 1 ac 1 cannon and you guys ran off. You went to go hit garrison south east gate, where 4 defenders made you run off, thanks to our fast wping from Dawns. All this preceeded by a garri watergate attempt, where 1 balista stopped the 25 in their tracks, destroying 3 superior rams 1 balista and making you run with tail between legs back to EB.

ROS Fail attempts in our BL, 2 hills, 3 dawns (4 if you include the oh look 2 defenders run past moment), 2 woodhaven, 3 garrison all vs 4 people. So yeh you beat back 1 half hearted attempt, well done.

Even more impressive is your screenshot, nice, the +555, those missing points, yeh that was rof borderland and a few camps for DZ. Congrats on the fail +695.

Am I supposed to end this sort of post with: “Thanks for the loot” ?

You mad bro? ^^ RoF rage so funny

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

You just know in advance that when you face Ros the topic will be full of people saying how good they are and generally being a keyboard warrior. (this Undertaker and most Riot members are good examples)
The server is the biggest collection of those kind of warriors so its probably better to just not reply to them, there is a reason every matchup thread including Ros always goes bad.

Its been a fun week so far, to bad about the topic but it was to be expected.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sird.4536

Sird.4536

As my colleagues have said Velocity Corporation do not know the meaning of fun. Anyone seen to be having fun or an enjoyable gaming experience will face our disciplinary
panel.

This includes culprits having to reroll a ranger. We take matters of hilarity very seriously.

This Thursday and Friday you will see this in action. We have disciplined more than 20 employees for laughing inappropriately at a RoF sentry post. We have apologised to the said sentry and have sent a basket of muffins to ensure this does not go to court.

This message was bought to you by Velocity Corporation free of charge.

Sird
CEO of the Velocity Corporation

RP enthusiast

(edited by Sird.4536)

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

Herr der Friedhoefe.2490

So Herr der Friedhoefe, not going to TS you actually harm RoF.

That’s not even close to the truth Hule. The Warp guild is always there, maybe not following you or any other commander, but we’re always contributing. Does anyone else actually walk with yaks on our server?

My posts are facts as I know them, or my own opinion, and do not represent any guild.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: kasdeya.2394

kasdeya.2394

The following messages is brough to you by:
The PWNY corporation of fun and laughs

we of PWNY corporation reach out to the poor velocity corporation of serious business
we actuelly feel sorry for the fact that ur to diciplined to laugh and actuely have fun
you might be able to cap the stuf of ROF 20 to 5 thats true
but i recall the night that the golem crazed commander from rof
took ur t3 sm and whole EB and after that continued by taking everything in both 3 borderlands except ros garri(GJ defending btw whas a fun fight)

my point here is that the whole time that commander whas online he whas still laughing and making jokes while ur serious group whas frustrated while playing a game this makes me kinda feel sorry that you actuely get so serious abotuh something thats meanth for fun

now we are losing indeed but you should know that half the time we have outnumbered buff not only in eb but also in our borderlands and the borderlands of rof and ros and we are still able to keep up in points and cap very much of ur stuf

this also makes me laugh that you cant even break us while we are outmanned 20 to 10 and still are able to fend you off

This message whas brought to you by The PWNY corporation (department fun and laughs) we wish you all a good last 2 days with us and a good reset after that

remember Its A Game so have fun

Thorn Stars the golem crazed commander of ROF[PWNY]

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Not sure you understand the troll and role-playing from VcY members.

We have never complained about blobs, golem rush or whatever else. We get on with business and at our peak attendance i would like to see any RoF guild take us, or a ‘blob’. Even in small numbers late at night we put up a good fight and take our fare share of skulls before going down. It says a lot when enemy forces have to build AC in the open to fight us but you know what, we still run in.

Fact is we put up a fight in game and not on the forums. Like Ethiers post, we welcome good fights and congratulate opponents who bring them (guild or ‘blob’).

Also shout out to our friends at [Hot] <3

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Krosan.2890

Krosan.2890

We get on with business and at our peak attendance i would like to see any RoF guild take us, or a ‘blob’.

I think the main reason for that is at your peak attendance you have 40 people which is about double what any of our guilds pull at a regular time and is probably bigger then our average zerg…

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

We get on with business and at our peak attendance i would like to see any RoF guild take us, or a ‘blob’.

I think the main reason for that is at your peak attendance you have 40 people which is about double what any of our guilds pull at a regular time and is probably bigger then our average zerg…

To be fair and honest we have only hit 40 once and that was on Tuesday after our weekly guild missions. We normally run 25 on average which might still be bigger then your guilds but we don’t fights guilds instead we fight server forces.

Now i’m not complaining about this. Its fun and challenging but for PWNY to come here and say they beat us because they outnumbered us is laughable and golem rushing is something to be proud of lol. They must have short memories because i remember on reset night they had 15 Omega golems fail to take a T1 SM and later 6 Alphas. So you capped our stuff who cares lol.

Remember we came to RoF for a week and really enjoyed our time and got to know some of the guilds and hopefully taught people on how we do things by coming on the community TS.

This message is not approved by the Velocity Corporation.

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

it where actuely 13 omegas
but we just took ur fully upgraded overlook with 10 omegas so i guise i will use less next time cuz u diddnt even put up any of a fight there

thorn stars the golem crazed commander of PWNY rof

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hule.8794

Hule.8794

That’s not even close to the truth Hule. The Warp guild is always there, maybe not following you or any other commander, but we’re always contributing. Does anyone else actually walk with yaks on our server?

yes, actually they do. As what i seen for last 4 days on RoF, there are few people walking with dolys. Mostly the same people over and over again.

And just please end this debate here.
It is not for public forum, but rather to internal one. We dont need our enemies to see our weaknesses.

[using hypnosis] dzag and ros guys, there is no text in this post [/using hypnosis]

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: ShadowMaster.5708

ShadowMaster.5708

The following messages is brough to you by:
The PWNY corporation of fun and laughs

we of PWNY corporation reach out to the poor velocity corporation of serious business
we actuelly feel sorry for the fact that ur to diciplined to laugh and actuely have fun
you might be able to cap the stuf of ROF 20 to 5 thats true
but i recall the night that the golem crazed commander from rof
took ur t3 sm and whole EB and after that continued by taking everything in both 3 borderlands except ros garri(GJ defending btw whas a fun fight)

my point here is that the whole time that commander whas online he whas still laughing and making jokes while ur serious group whas frustrated while playing a game this makes me kinda feel sorry that you actuely get so serious abotuh something thats meanth for fun

now we are losing indeed but you should know that half the time we have outnumbered buff not only in eb but also in our borderlands and the borderlands of rof and ros and we are still able to keep up in points and cap very much of ur stuf

this also makes me laugh that you cant even break us while we are outmanned 20 to 10 and still are able to fend you off

This message whas brought to you by The PWNY corporation (department fun and laughs) we wish you all a good last 2 days with us and a good reset after that

remember Its A Game so have fun

Thorn Stars the golem crazed commander of ROF[PWNY]

One of the reasons Thorn is my favourite commander, is because of his attitude! Other commanders are like “LISTEN FFS!!!” ragequit but thorn, if someone doesnt listen his like “haha, we tried” or something

Thorn is amazing in all ways

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

One of the reasons Thorn is my favourite commander, is because of his attitude! Other commanders are like “LISTEN FFS!!!” ragequit but thorn, if someone doesnt listen his like “haha, we tried

That’s why he gets things done – he’s patient, reminds me a bit of Chris from NP (former ICON) – he rocked! Too sad NP went to AG… <.<

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: smiley.1438

smiley.1438

Holy mother of lootbags, what a fight at our hills – thanks to the Dzagonur zerg we wiped a couple of times i believe
(i actually didn’t get what they were doing: broke north gate and sat down on the outer walls… XD)

€: RoS brought more lootbags to bay just a few minutes after we wiped DZ once more from our hills – special thanks to TaG and FIRE for the help – was a lot o’ fun!

Attachments:

(edited by smiley.1438)

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Duck.9621

Duck.9621

Not sure you understand the troll and role-playing from VcY members.

We have never complained about blobs, golem rush or whatever else. We get on with business and at our peak attendance i would like to see any RoF guild take us, or a ‘blob’. Even in small numbers late at night we put up a good fight and take our fare share of skulls before going down. It says a lot when enemy forces have to build AC in the open to fight us but you know what, we still run in.

Fact is we put up a fight in game and not on the forums. Like Ethiers post, we welcome good fights and congratulate opponents who bring them (guild or ‘blob’).

Also shout out to our friends at [Hot] <3

/signed

always good fun jumping around with u guys <3

Amazing Timtam
Insidious Blink [iNk] R.I.P.
Visceral Effect [vE]

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

You mad bro? ^^ RoF rage so funny

Not in the slightest, we had great fun defending the borderlands.

I just thought your post hysterical due to the epic amount of fail you guys showed.

A +555 screenshot, bwhahahahahahahaaha.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wenissa.2967

Wenissa.2967

<snip>

So you capped our stuff who cares lol.

</snip>

Right back at yah… see post by Undertaker for reference.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: tsubus.8761

tsubus.8761

I am enjoying the seriousness of the competition this week. I hope that I will not be disciplined for it. It’s a fine line I’m walking.

Radese Tagal [PUSH] on Aurora Glade

(edited by tsubus.8761)

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

the following message is brought to you by: The PWNY corporation, Department fun and laughs

guys and gerls of dz and ros
i am a bit disapointed
i excpected at this matchup i would need like way more ggolems then i had to use sofar
thnx to this kindness of you for not wiping my golems this much and instead of taht surrender and flee i ahvent even used 150 golems yet
i bought 700 golems at reset just for you guys
and i still ahve 556 left
i think this is just insulting rof for not wiping us more so i had a reasen to build more of em
plz do better today or next time we meet in matchups
cuz i just feel insulted or i just overated ur power way to much

anyway except for that nice matchup

Thorn Stars The golem crazed commander of Rof PWNY

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: pacifist.1703

pacifist.1703

tell me what rank is rof now ?
right its 3ed , good job saving these golems lol

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

tell me what rank is rof now ?
right its 3ed , good job saving these golems lol

Nice.
You know that only provokes him to use more golems now, right? I’m looking forward to piloting them!

<3 [PWNY] Department of Fun & Laughs

(On a more serious matter, golem rushing is by no means always the most effective way to capture objectives. But we’re having a lot of fun doing it anyway!)

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

pacifist.1703

i’m just saying , if u want to be proud that u used 150 golem in a week , at least be 2nd place

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

Just a matter of time, friend. Just a matter of time…

Was fun taking all Dz keeps in their BL just now, though.

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

pacifist.1703

ugh u guys taking everything so serious and missing the fun parts

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

Flipping RoS Garri as I type this.

Cya soon!

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Velocity corporation are outraged at PWNY for not showing more consideration towards the less fortunate amongst our community.

During this global recession many people are looking at ways to conserve what they have and to make a living in whichever way they can. We are seeing looters in Queensdale stealing crops and harvest from farmers on a regular basis. Some may say on a timer.

This act of bravado and complete lack of seriousness is an insult to the many millions of players who are in poverty. I encourage PWNY to spread the wealth amongst the community, help us to finally climb out of this economic hole that we are in and build a brighter future.

Sird – Queensdale farmers association [QFA].

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

Oh I’m getting out of financial problems, alright. I just had to stop looting you guys because my bags were full at RoS Hills.

GG to the guys from DeX who tried to defend. Nice aim with the mortar too and a fast reply there!

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

PWNY corporation here with departement of financial problems
we of pwny are very sorry for velocity that they cant see we are actuely helping the poor more then they do
wenn we buy golems we buy em from the poor so they can buy food
wenn we jsut rushed ur garrison and hills we gave all the supplys to the little rof children we cant make thier own dinner
by buying building and using all these golems we help the poor we help fabrics who make them we even steal from the rich unsensetive guys like VVCY by farming them at their keeps and sell the loot to the less fortunate for a low price

in may ways we are the most sensetive finiancial problem solvers of gw2

rich guys like Vcy and Dex might not know abouth the problems of the guys i help with these but that is really eselfish of big corporations like urs

this message came from Thorn stars the golem crazed commander of Rof PWNY

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

Dear Velocity Corporation,
PWNY is using their loot from your farmers to encourage smaller groups of Independent Pirates. With their donations, we from smaller IPs can have fun with farmer wives while they are on fields protecting them from PWNY.
In about 9 months, you will see grouwn of farmer population, so your economic should rise again and your future is very bright. Looks like there is some ring of fire shining on your future.

Regards
Hule – Population Control Bureau

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

Wow… we’re in worse state @ PWNY than I had anticipated.

I mean I’d heard of a department of finances… but a department of financial problems? This must surely be a crisis for us all!

Anyway making all these golem build sites stimulates our economy by creating work for us all. To the builders, who with all their supply forge our mascottes of war. To the enemy, who will in turn stimulate the economy by purchasing new upgrades for their recently wrecked objectives. But more importantly; to me. It gives me all the opportunity I could wish for to loot dead bodies for a living!

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

Velocity corporation are outraged at PWNY for not showing more consideration towards the less fortunate amongst our community.

During this global recession many people are looking at ways to conserve what they have and to make a living in whichever way they can. We are seeing looters in Queensdale stealing crops and harvest from farmers on a regular basis. Some may say on a timer.

This act of bravado and complete lack of seriousness is an insult to the many millions of players who are in poverty. I encourage PWNY to spread the wealth amongst the community, help us to finally climb out of this economic hole that we are in and build a brighter future.

Sird – Queensdale farmers association [QFA].

This might be the problem you don’t look after the little people rich get richer poor get poorer

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Hule.8794

I think it is new department created 5 seconds after Thorn spend all his money for golems:-)

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

we even steal from the rich unsensetive guys like VVCY by farming them at their keeps

I assume afterwards you woke up all wet?

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

That just screams for a “Yo momma…” joke.

I’m going to let it pass.

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Bars T Death.6451

Bars T Death.6451

we even steal from the rich unsensetive guys like VVCY by farming them at their keeps

Well that was just nasty

Jade Quarry
All lvl 80’s

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

I apologize for the insensitive comment, I did not mean to offend anyone. I thought it was nice that we’ve started to share our dreams, though. I could talk about that time I soloed SM, if you’d like.

This or any previous message is not approved by the VcY Corporation.

Radese.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

this messages is brought to you by the PWNY corporation depratment of all out guild wars

that whas just a very low insult vcy you really made me mad there
all these things i do for the poor
all these things i do the help the fabrics to help repopulate Ur farms after a war

and you then insult me by saying Woke Up?
you actuely said i sleeped last night by saying that
i here by deny any working togheter with our corporations for now on velocity you missed out on the bets business partner on gw2 and the only 1 who can actuely out trade u in ur development
we wont be sharing our secret projects any more
the last thing that you saw the water walking golems will be stripped for now just so you wont knowwhere we currently working on

you want a all out media circus? you got it!

thorn stars the golem crazed commander of PWNY rof

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ray.2640

Ray.2640

The grammar kitten in me committed suicide after reading this last page.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

tsubus.8761

I apologize again if I have offended you or anybody in any shape or form. That was supposed to be a funny comment, but I understand that we do not all share the same sense of humor. Being a member of the Serious Velocity Corporation, I should know better than trying to amuse people: I find myself in unknown territory.

Best Regards,
Radese

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Velocity corporation would like to take this opportunity to try and reconcile with PWNY. You helped us to see that you are helping the community. Golem build sites do create jobs. Taking towers, keeps etc do wonders for the local villagers. Workers building to upgrade, supply camps working on providing much needed supplies.

You have opened our eyes and have encouraged us to revaluate or future goals. For many years VcY have focused on trying to flourish internally to fuel our drive towards success. In reality however we neglected our community who are still in poverty.

VcY will like to open formal negotiations with PWNY on how we can improve our communities.

Sird

(Guys its nice that we are role playing and having fun but please keep it civil. VcY are role playing without saying oh we farmed x, y, x guild. And also keep away from posting inappropriate stuff such as ‘farmers wife’s’. Keep the RP clean and humorous. Thanks)

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

this message is brought to you by the PWNY corporation department public acceptens and stratigic war plans

you better know that but apolegy accepted
btw nice try on bay but did you rlly think you can out golem rush the;
thorn stars the golem crazed commander of Rof PWNY?
you should know better then trying that out especciely after mokking my methods for golem using
Vcy made it very clear that their above golem using
but only times this week even in the night wenn taking a keep whas with huge amount of golems

p.s VCY my grammar may not be good but my golems wont hit less for that

regards Thorn Stars The golem crazed commander of Rof PWNY

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

VcY did not complain about your grammar.

And when we have raids we don’t golem rush. Must be the general RoS community that you see.

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

When i see kasdeya.2394 post.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5GgflscOmW8

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

JorneMormel.9850

And when I see yet another VcY public relations post;..

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6769401088/h53B32CA7/

Mysterious Old Geek

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

ethier.3417

That Girl got her kitten in order.

This post was brought to you by Velocity Serious, Very Serious, Seriousness Serious Department.

P.S Serious.

(edited by ethier.3417)

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Sird.4536

Haha awesome. That is our new logo now.

RP enthusiast

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

ethier.3417

Haha awesome. That is our new logo now.

STOP. HAVING. FUN. AND. LAUGHING.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Suspicious Nija.6790

Suspicious Nija.6790

but only times this week even in the night wenn taking a keep whas with huge amount of golems

This is not entirely true. When i was commanding DeX on one of our raids this week i used plain old rams and it worked just as good as golems since you (selfstaded) dont have reliable scouts. Yes at that time we had golems at your bl but moving them is a pain and i prefer ramming over moving golems.
On the other side i have seen so many golems this week were they were just not the correct use of siege. There were many golem attacks on south tower by all the golem crazed randoms were 1 or 2 rams would have been faster/safer/cheaper/easier/and so on. In fact i havent even bought or placed a single golem since that moment the price for them went down so ridiculously (dont get it wrong im not saying we dont use golems on ros or in DeX). But im sure the era of excessive golem use will come to an end in 2-3 weeks once the prices get stable again.
If we meet a golem moving to one of our towers its not even a surprise anymore only a “oooh helloooooo golem”!

Dreamland of Cookies [mmmh]
Never let facts interfere with your opinion.
R.I.P. Liquid World Experience

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

kasdeya.2394

this message is brought to you by the PWNY corporation the serious golem using deprtament

first of all i want to disagree with u saying moving golems is a pain
you only need 2-3 people doing their actuel class job(mesmer)
and if you cant even bring those in ur daily guild blob i actuely feel sorry for DEX
for only having numbers but no skilled mesmer portals

2nd ofcourse its not a suprise if you see a golem thats what we are aiming for
but its a suprise wenn we flip a garrison wwith unseen gollems while you defend a tower against 4 people while ur garri whas contested 10min long and their only where 4 people with siegerazer
i mean cmon DEX you should know that siegerazer takes atleast 10 people to activate
but ahwell i think that only people with things like skilled portal using and those kinda stuf can c that it whas a distration that you totely fall for TWICE
its a shame that we diddnt c any of you while capping garri i wanted to use /e tolate guys better luck nextime emote before we capped it

and 3th and final of all

plz prepare to say ""ooh hellooooo gollems""! cuz i will start commanding within 15 minutes and i can then say /e haha you where not prepered

me thorn stars OF the PWNY corporation can only say that our still in progress waterwalking golems and also submarines will give you a good time

with dear regards Thorn Stars The golem crazed commander of Rof PWNY