12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: The Umpire.9510

The Umpire.9510

LOL….

good luck all next week, greetz the nightcrapper from RoS…

Raidleader stikkomaniacs
Guild: SFRJ
Server: FSP

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Agrios.9071

Agrios.9071

funny how you think to move golems is not annoying, maybe not on our border but normally you get spotted easily and fast and the big zerg whipes you. DeX did that in this week very often but you dont even care if the golem gets spotted in a camp. We took out more golems in camps than at keeps…
Also great job to take unguarded keeps! really gz, rams would not have made that!
Its a shame that Dz gave up, we tried to gave second to them but there are no Dz running arround.

Dreamland Of Cookies [mmmh]

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

helllllo golems

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Agrios.9071

btw awesome golem movement they are nearly not spread out, we saw REALLY good portals btw!!!
good job pwny.

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: pacifist.1703

pacifist.1703

1.dude please stop acting like u won the match , u r only 2nd place with 400 point from 3ed , there is more than 35k point between 1st and 2nd
2. golem movement is a pain but when u get a big zerg i guess its ok but still ram is better
3. DON"T RUIN THE WEEK it was the best week in a month leaving the population aside all played nicely ( i think we all agree on that )
4. reset a keep or towers upgrades 3 hours before reset is meaningless not to mention u didn’t even try to keep them for urself so stop being happy about it

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: pacifist.1703

pacifist.1703

till next time , lets keep it clean and above all fun meeting

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Ginzik.6547

Ginzik.6547

We have not given up on Dzagonur!! We get the 2nd Rank befor reset. ;D

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: JorneMormel.9850

JorneMormel.9850

Nice comeback from Dz. Seeing how the matchup is so close to ending, I’ll just leave with a few comments. Great respect to all players who participated this week. I have very much enjoyed this matchup, and I hope you guys did too. (Well except for VcY, as playing a game is not supposed to be fun!) I hope we will meet again soon!

Very nice to see 3 servers with very different and distinct tactics clash and have such an even matchup. GG!

Mysterious Old Geek
Co-founder of Flying Pink Unicorns [PWNY], Ring of Fire

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: Thedarkdot.2793

Thedarkdot.2793

Well guys and quaggans , been a fun week

Had some fancy fights against some fancy opponents, especially fun rolling with TaG and FIRE these last 2 days. Kudos for taking zerging beyond mindless blobbing.
Too bad we couldn’t make it in the end as Germany got home from work

Guess I’ll be getting a nice tan fighting FoW and Vabbi again next week.

Thetinydot [OATH], mesmer
Ring of Fire

12/7 RoF/RoS/Dz

in Match-ups

Posted by: ethier.3417

ethier.3417

Thanks for this weeks matchup

http://www.twitch.tv/tsubus/c/2598962

Ethier 80 Necro Callous Philosophy [LaG]