Hamham.7504

Good luck and have fun! <3
I hear WSR have started rebuilding?

Just how banana am I.

13/09 Fissure of Woe/Whiteside Ridge/Vabbi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Royce Melborn.3276

Royce Melborn.3276

Yeah great to see WSR in massive numbers again. Gives me hope that this week’s gonna be better than the last couple of match-ups against Vabbi and WSR.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: thelma.9824

thelma.9824

Haha well, THAT was funny^^ Glad to be up against Vabbi again, you’re always such a good sport – some more than others.

Norn mesmer
Jam Death [Jd]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rothsrage.1369

Rothsrage.1369

Hybrid calm down mate, you going bring down the wrath of FoW on top of us Nawww but seriously after a kitten day as yesterday, its time to chew bubblegum and kick some kitten …….. and our bubblegum reserves are dwilindling….

X Bloodyoath X | Vabbi’s Commander from Down under | [LST] |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rothsrage.1369

Rothsrage.1369

you suck up anymore hybrid, you might turn green!

X Bloodyoath X | Vabbi’s Commander from Down under | [LST] |

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hybrid D.6085

Hybrid D.6085

Green? FoW are always blue in my eyes. Loving holding the north supply camp with a lot of siege + Guildies. #Awesome.

in Match-ups

Hybrid D.6085

Love how people report posts because they’re scared of the truth.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sparkai.3916

Sparkai.3916

Psychotic, You have the most beautiful hammer I have ever seen.

Much love for jd xxx

[LUNA] That necro

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Had some nice fights tonight vs FoW & WSR, loved the free loot. ;D

Honest question, why does FoW keep hiding in keeps/towers, then veil out? Then leave BL when it gets trebed. Sigh.. open random open combat fights are much more enjoyable than have to retreat to an objective. I’m not saying your tactic is bad.. I’m just saying haven’t you learnt something new being a tier higher? How do you expect vabbi to learn, if our besties don’t learn anything either.

Maybe I should play in EB more often, open fields galore.

Welcome back down a tier, we missed you soooo much!

P.S. Hybrid is drunk, ignore him

in Match-ups

Posted by: super moo.2891

super moo.2891

to whoever the [SAB] dudes with balloons were: you are a cool guild filled with attractive people.

regards,

the dead [TasH] dude with a kite

By Balthazars Beard [TasH]
wsr

in Match-ups

Hybrid D.6085

Judging by FoWs skills. They’re drunk.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

to whoever the [SAB] dudes with balloons were: you are a cool guild filled with attractive people.

regards,

the dead [TasH] dude with a kite

Thanks man! Always nice to be called attractive, appreciate it ^^

Great to meet Vabbi again and lets see how WSR does this time!

Game on.

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Laxus.3062

Laxus.3062

well we tried :P and we lost our tier 3 keeps this night ^^ i advice fow to keep an eye out on their high tiers every night now :P and to the SAB guildies are you new to fow? anyway like how sab plays good tactis etc. and you guys salute to the dead respect for that :P

anyway im having fun so far my aim is and will be to be first even if we are 500k points behind on friday!!

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gideon.6742

Gideon.6742

well we tried :P and we lost our tier 3 keeps this night ^^ i advice fow to keep an eye out on their high tiers every night now :P and to the SAB guildies are you new to fow? anyway like how sab plays good tactis etc. and you guys salute to the dead respect for that :P

anyway im having fun so far my aim is and will be to be first even if we are 500k points behind on friday!!

Thanks was fun. We are actually not new we just decided to get together instead of roaming solo.

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Wow Hybrid definitely went down one tier last night
How is the air in T10?
@FoW: guess we gotta keep an eye on our garri all week long

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Hybrid D.6085

T10? More like T OVER 9000. Yeah you better watchout FoW garri Haha

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

Been there, flipped that.
Thankyou come again!

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dragona.4062

Dragona.4062

Don’t worry, most people I see atm in FoW are leveling in wvw and underestimating this matchup, some others (including me) moved to some higher tier servers for this matchup to get some experience. Maybe this is really the chance for Wsr and Vabbi to get some motivation from the last matchups against us back.

[FoF]

Call me Jack, Jacky or your Nightmare.

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

the only reason why FOW is on first place was because of that night zerg you pulled on us. you’d be wise to not underestimate wsr because we mostly got the upperhand during the day ^^.

although i must admit fow is more organised with guild teams. and thanks for the effortless high tier bay earlier <3

wsr commander Chimesha ~ WTI

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Our morning crew, especially on weekends is horrible. So free T3 keeps and wxp for everyone on Saturday & Sunday, 7 – 11am.
WSR really got a lot more players and Vabbi had some sweet tactics this morning, taking WSR borderland while they were in EB.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

We spent our post reset Guild Raid in WSR BL with the exception of the the last 30 mins (Can’t not go show our faces in Vabbi BL can we!). The numbers we came up against were surprising to say the least, and the response times on your Garrison defends were good.

It was amusing to see Commanders pop up on the map get wiped by the WSR zerg and then vanish through out the night.

As with last night, our mysterious night crew will probably end up being the cause of the majority of points gain, much like they were last match up.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Posted by: Neandramathal.9536

Neandramathal.9536

How big is Jd these days? Raid implies you’ve grown fairly large?

Nice to see FoW rising up though, is it organisation, gained numbers, opponents lost numbers, or a combination?

Anyhow, Keep it up.

[GoV] Gnomes of Vabbi || [Imp] Impact
Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Gideon.6742

the only reason why FOW is on first place was because of that night zerg you pulled on us. you’d be wise to not underestimate wsr because we mostly got the upperhand during the day ^^.

although i must admit fow is more organised with guild teams. and thanks for the effortless high tier bay earlier <3

Well that “zerg” of 10 faced a wsr “zerg” of 10-12 so not sure what to tell ya… Blame them for losing your t3 keeps as they were trying to defend with the same number we had. No excuses just enjoy the fights and matchup.

in Match-ups

Posted by: aspirine.6852

aspirine.6852

Nice to see FoW rising up though, is it organisation, gained numbers, opponents lost numbers, or a combination?

Anyhow, Keep it up.

fow rising up? Lowest tier is not exactly rising up.

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

It is compared to being bottom/2nd from bottom like they were before

Currently @ Piken Square
Small scale unimpressive videos of unimpressiveness: http://www.youtube.com/neandramathal

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hamham.7504

Hamham.7504

Psychotic raids solo with his ‘150 hammer guardian’ blob. You can often see him shouting orders in /say at no one. Sometimes he tries to use a baguette to shank people, saying it’s a juggernaut. /shakes head

Just how banana am I.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Waylander.5106

Waylander.5106

Just a thank you to the WSR Commanders who were online today. I’m fairly new to WvW so it was good to have some ideas coming out about what objectives etc. to take. I last tried WvW after the big guilds moved onto more competitive servers, and couldn’t get anywhere without being jumped up and down on by several enemies. Much more fun today, so many thanks to all who participated from the three servers. I will definately be visiting the mists more often. Particular thanks to two WSR commanders who I ran with “Ugly Unicorn” and you with the latin sounding name “av ??”, sorry I can’t remember your full name, but I will recognise it next time I’m on.
Anyway if you’ve not fallen asleep reading this, good hunting & have fun to all.

P.S. Thank you to the Veterans who took me under their wing this morning, can’t remember your names but you might remember me by the daft “What do i do with blueprints?” question.

Helmut Von Luckless, Ranger [EVO]
Whiteside Ridge o/

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

Well that “zerg” of 10 faced a wsr “zerg” of 10-12 so not sure what to tell ya… Blame them for losing your t3 keeps as they were trying to defend with the same number we had. No excuses just enjoy the fights and matchup.

yeh you explain how 10-12 people get all borderlands vs 10 people?

im not making excuses

i dont want to jump the gun too but those simultanious vabbi and fow zergs in our borders raises some questionmarks.

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Gideon.6742

yeh you explain how 10-12 people get all borderlands vs 10 people?

im not making excuses

i dont want to jump the gun too but those simultanious vabbi and fow zergs in our borders raises some questionmarks.

Ok well in WSR we had an11 man team take the garrison and then were down to 10 when we took Bay. Which we then preceded to hold and screw around for a bit. There were around 10ish WSR there. I don’t know how many we had in other BLs.

in Match-ups

Gideon.6742

Just a thank you to the WSR Commanders who were online today. I’m fairly new to WvW so it was good to have some ideas coming out about what objectives etc. to take. I last tried WvW after the big guilds moved onto more competitive servers, and couldn’t get anywhere without being jumped up and down on by several enemies. Much more fun today, so many thanks to all who participated from the three servers. I will definately be visiting the mists more often. Particular thanks to two WSR commanders who I ran with “Ugly Unicorn” and you with the latin sounding name “av ??”, sorry I can’t remember your full name, but I will recognise it next time I’m on.
Anyway if you’ve not fallen asleep reading this, good hunting & have fun to all.

P.S. Thank you to the Veterans who took me under their wing this morning, can’t remember your names but you might remember me by the daft “What do i do with blueprints?” question.

This is good to hear ^^ The smaller servers need more of this especially with this league concept coming up xD.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

A normal Jd Guild Raid consists of 20+ people and the combined forces of Jdaos push us to 25+ as and when needed. Last time I checked we had about 40 people active within the last 2 days. The move from Surmia did wonders for the Guild.

Anyhow, Keep it up.

We had 3 or 4 very good weeks (score wise) when WSR fell bringing in fresh blood, giving us that final push to the point where we could leave Tier 9 and the diminished numbers on Arborstone and Surmia helped to gain additional rating.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

in Match-ups

Neandramathal.9536

Ah Yes, I heard of Surmia’s collapse (again) and WSR likewise, always liked FoW – they had moxy! Guessing most the old guilds have gone though.

Little sad to see the 20 man guild raids have gone so low in the ladder though Time was the low servers were the home of the small numbers! Only time you saw more than 10 people in one spot was a pug zerg. But I guess that’s a result of all the high tier guilds moving down there, people are forced to fight fire with fire.

The randomised matchups have made a bit less balance but it has had the benefit of overcoming the black hole of T9.

Currently @ Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vasimir.6089

Vasimir.6089

So WSR…. Your zerg this evening was interesting! I particularly enjoyed seeing your zerg run towards SM after knocking 3 of it’s walls down… Only to turn around and run away upon seeing our mighty 7 man defence!
This was the prelude to your heroic efforts at Durios… I might be uploading a video of such efforts tomorrow for yours and everyone elses enjoyment.

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

xD really had fun this night defending our home border against fow.

when i ran past a some with a kite some lovely just ran with me :c but others decided to kill me which was really saddening me xD. anyway that warrior that was there you pull on some nice damage i dont get that too often.

we really enjoyed the fight at durios ^^ , before i Always thought fow was all about numbers but now i really see you guys using some nice tactis too. when we were against blacktide we would wipe their even zergs so easily but with you guys its so much harder. idk if fow has Always been like this but nice to see you guys learned some things after going a tier higher. (i may have missed this before because we used to be outnumered quite alot before) and i hope fow is also enjoying this matchup against the ghost servers :P

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Only Heroics.3520

Only Heroics.3520

Just want to thank you guys defending the WSR bl for what has been one of the most enjoyable times in WvW for me! Some really nice fights & I ended up staying a lot longer than I had intended! (I was the thief with the WvW tag) me and my friends had a lot of fun, very interesting night! Laxus, you were the guard right? I think your team came to us more than any! Thanks again guys, see you out there!

(edited by Only Heroics.3520)

in Match-ups

Gideon.6742

when i ran past a some with a kite some lovely just ran with me :c but others decided to kill me which was really saddening me xD. anyway that warrior that was there you pull on some nice damage i dont get that too often.

we really enjoyed the fight at durios ^^ , before i Always thought fow was all about numbers but now i really see you guys using some nice tactis too. when we were against blacktide we would wipe their even zergs so easily but with you guys its so much harder. idk if fow has Always been like this but nice to see you guys learned some things after going a tier higher. (i may have missed this before because we used to be outnumered quite alot before) and i hope fow is also enjoying this matchup against the ghost servers :P

Haha was a fun night all around. Well like with anything you get numerous ppl who don’t usually play wvw come in and zerg it up in giant pugs… so more than likely will be much easier to wipe. We do have a few smaller groups that actually run and use tactics other than im going to melee your gate and wait to get wiped ;p.

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

Haha was a fun night all around. Well like with anything you get numerous ppl who don’t usually play wvw come in and zerg it up in giant pugs… so more than likely will be much easier to wipe. We do have a few smaller groups that actually run and use tactics other than im going to melee your gate and wait to get wiped ;p.

^ this , you’re way more usefull checking for inc or stopping enemies to get inside.

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

Just want to thank you guys defending the WSR bl for what has been one of the most enjoyable times in WvW for me! Some really nice fights & I ended up staying a lot longer than I had intended! (I was the thief with the WvW tag) me and my friends had a lot of fun, very interesting night! Laxus, you were the guard right? I think your team came to us more than any! Thanks again guys, see you out there!

yeh i was the big norn guardian , you were the thief going for the dolyaks right xD? we actually had to escort a couple in to get the doors upgrade done for 100% fix.

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Posted by: Reosray.4915

Reosray.4915

next time that dolyak will die!! XD

Attachments:

Priscilla Raylight
Forgotten Dreams [FD]
Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

I wish we(fow) would stop hitting on vabbi and more on wsr though :/

in Match-ups

Posted by: HoodyMoody.6584

HoodyMoody.6584

Yesterday I killed some JDs. But they often have killed me yesterday. Was a very funny evening. Many thanks to LNA, LST and some other players. I hope I will see more such open field fights before my departure. Who knows? Maybe a GvG: D

Greetins from Blaub
[VOLT] Voltage Time – Drakkarlake
Guest by [LNA]Luna Eclipse – Holiday on Vaabi.

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

next time that dolyak will die!! XD

:P i dont often see a good mesmer like you, you actually give me trouble catching you xD

and we shall protect the dolyaks again xD! or rather we wont need the dolyaks!

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Royce Melborn.3276

Yesterday I killed some JDs. But they often have killed me yesterday.

Haha I have some bad memories about our attempt to save faithleap quarry from being taken by you. We ran in and got wiped three times by you guys and always had to respawn and run back from garrison because we finally wiped you and saved the camp. That was equally well played by LNA and terribly played by Jd. We’re usually more organized than that xD
Apart from that we were probably far more active in WSR borderland than Vabbi so far.

Ruins of Surmia (EU)
[Jd] Jam Death
“Work, Hustle, Kill”

in Match-ups

Posted by: Only Heroics.3520

Only Heroics.3520

yeh i was the big norn guardian , you were the thief going for the dolyaks right xD? we actually had to escort a couple in to get the doors upgrade done for 100% fix.

Yeah, I was roaming with the mesmer & warrior for the most part but it turned into a bit of a quest to stop supplies into hills haha, was a fun night!

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

:P us escorting another dolyak

leave them alone! animal abusers! xD

Attachments:

Gold Knight

in Match-ups

Posted by: reganbrock.8436

reganbrock.8436

Some great fights so far guys keep it up!:)

Ranger/Mesmer/Guard
Guild leader of [WvW] Avenges Of Woe
Fissure Of Woe

in Match-ups

aspirine.6852

Anyone from FoW found people from [SOD] Sect Of Dishonest?

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tribio.8531

Tribio.8531

Want to thank the Whiteside Mesmer of the (iirc) [EdE] guild, who came to defend every time I was capping a camp there.. Although I kept stomping, you didn’t give up.. Applaudable! Hope to see you again later this week.. :-)

The Hatreidis family: Freya / Nina / Demonica / Athena / Faith / Arya / Angie / Sansa
Commander – Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe

in Match-ups

Posted by: Arthos Ravron.3796

Arthos Ravron.3796

I love insanely trying to take keeps in EB with only like 5 people. And succeeding :P

Commander of FoW, Lieutenant of [AKP], and Proud Human and Guardian

“Humanity cannot grasp Utopia for it refuses to be worthy of it”

in Match-ups

Laxus.3062

I would like to make the comment that i really was waiting for this matchup.

now we can be truly sure we improved alot since the last matchups we had :P.

we’re not getting crushed as bad xD infact i think we’re doing okay.
vabbi has somewhat dissapeared from the scene idk why but its good to see we dont get wiped in every border anymore alone standing against fow.

keep up the good fights in the wsr border and even though the organised guilds of fow doesnt do it, when we were outnumbered 2:1 at a camp fow thought it would be necessary to keep us away with 4 balistas , i openly challenge to openfield battles but the siege ruins alot of the fun :P making it just a push and keep out the range of the siege game.

and whoever kept trying yesterday in our homeborder :P you guys dont easily give up having some great fights there.

Gold Knight