14/06 Augury Rock/ Fort Ranik/ Underworld

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

That was already the second (or maybe third?) time they attacked garrison. The first time was right after reset. As the stream shows, they went straight for garri watergate, built 2-3 golems and bashed through the gates. I was that one guy inside inner you lobbed a fireball at btw.

I was really surprised to see AR there, as I entered our borderlands as fast as I could, ran straight to garrison and when I got to inner our gate was at 10%?

Why are we even talking about what happened so many days back? Did nothing interesting happen after that?

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Phoenix.3416

Phoenix.3416

So they golem rushed garri at the start of reset? why is that a big deal? its a tactic we ourselves have used countless times now. We took it back fast anyway so whats the problem?

The rest of the conversation was about when we had sieged up garrison and lost it for most of the night. That was the only time it was a problem we lost garri since it was sieged with upgraded walls, taking a wooden garri isnt a big deal.

Im not sure why this is such a big deal to you guys :P

in Match-ups

Posted by: Veeber.3192

Veeber.3192

Hmm seems as tho AR and FR are only fighting UW, match manipulation much.

in Match-ups

Posted by: lordkrall.7241

lordkrall.7241

I love how people on UW always blame the other servers for working together/hacking/cheating as soon as we take a beating instead of simply accepting that we aren’t invulnerable.

Krall Bloodsword – Mesmer
Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Besgal.7582

Besgal.7582

I’m sure somewhere, sometime 2 french blobs willl collide and only one will remain.
It’s not like FR has a green border.

Zherros Flux – Asura Engineer
Swords of Underworld – [SWD]
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: Corvus.3728

Corvus.3728

Dear WvW Diary(xD)

Wauw, today(16-6) was absolutely awesome! First I started with small guild zerg which went great, cuz the loot from AR and Fr was happily received. Also I think both Fr and AR enjoyed some ÄÄ loot today.

After that, if that was not enough lootbags, u came out different. It seemed Fr and AR really liked turning up the volume a bit in numbers. One point our Garrison was kinda open at all sides, and filled with 50+/- FR and 50+/- AR. However I enjoyed you both giving eachother loots and at some point, even tho we were outnumbered, I thought we can participate in farming some lootbags aswell.

Then really weird it seemed Fr suddenly went missing in garrison and AR got wiped by the strong defence skills of UW(no use of AC at watergate fight). So……… we went focussing AR for remaining and tbh that was quite funny aswell. The brave AR sieged up cliff really well but that was not enough for the persistance of UW to get what belongs to us. We trebbed and eventually got ur wall down. Then there was 50 UW vs 50 AR inside cliff, and the outcome was as expected…. UW wins after a 15 minute long fight versus Augury Rock! ….And with that finished + tons of lootbags and 450 extra WvW kills, I made an end to my commanding time on UW BL and the healthy trashtalking on this forum for today:P

…I hope UW People will now know that even tho they outnumbering us , does not mean we can’t farm or take anything from AR(in this case)! So lets all have fun as UW and enjoy fighting these servers and many more to come!

The End!

PS: Shout out to :’’ [WAR] , [Rd0](if thats correct), [AFK] , [PSY] or [PCY] , Augury Rock pug-zerg, FR pug zerg, [IKAR] and [Sow]! You all fought brave and very skilled today, thnx for the epic fights!

(if I missed your guild tag and u were there, my apologize, I dunt keep track of all!)

Never stop improving!

(edited by Corvus.3728)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Caliban.3176

Caliban.3176

Seriously, people should start to understand that it is not because both server have (FR) at the end that they work together. In fact it is pretty much a guarantee that they will not do so.

[VoTF] www.votf-online.net
7.2k+ hours played on Minesweeper

in Match-ups

Posted by: Nozdormu.4352

Nozdormu.4352

It’s sad how many people think this about every single matchup we ever have, ever.

Guildless
Charr Guardian
47k kills and counting

in Match-ups

Posted by: Dei Veien.2456

Dei Veien.2456

In UW case I would say that they like to make out that they are always the under dogs.
Despite the imbalanced match up I will admit I am having a lot of fun with this.
I don’t even have to leave home border and still I get into lots of fun fights which is great since I am a recluse even online who seems to never want to leave home.
I can’t wait to see what the rest of the match up brings.

Order of Intoxication [PSY]

in Match-ups

Posted by: ich.7086

ich.7086

From the FR thief,

Had nice duels against SWD from 2a.m to 4a.m . Very close one with Nozdormu and the norn war but your thief was owning me. Looking forward more duels but only 2 non-uw people is pretty light.

Have fun.

I Am An Intruder – War 80
Ich Bin Marc – Thief 80
All Your Dolyaks Are Belong To [Us] (Fort Ranik)

in Match-ups

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

Thanks FR and AR for the great fights this week!!! Haven’t had this much fun for weeks. Enjoy and see u all in EB.

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

Dear AR,

Would you mind sharing with us how you keep your retaliation up for such huge amount of time and how it hits so freaking hard!

Other, loving the match up.

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Deff.7903

Deff.7903

Dear AR,

Would you mind sharing with us how you keep your retaliation up for such huge amount of time and how it hits so freaking hard!

maybe use the combo : http://www.mastodonte.fr/outils/tool-combo#en

in Match-ups

Posted by: Okaishi.8320

Okaishi.8320

Even though it’s a tough matchup, I’m really enjoying this week. Especially defending Cliffside for our very last stand has been awesome, and going for a successful golem rush on AR’s border is that much more rewarding.

I wish people wouldn’t give up so fast, we could do so much better. When we have an easy matchup we have a queue on EB for almost entire days, but now that we actually need the players they take a break, complain about the hard matchup and are back to PvE for a week. It’s sad.

Member of TUP on Gandara

in Match-ups

Posted by: superbutt.6475

superbutt.6475

Dear AR,

We use only Light combo areas and explode during all fights.
And the damages depend on your attack power, we are mostly using P/V/T equipments so…

Manwe Zetsubo
GvG contact – Black Horde [BLAK]
Augury Rock

in Match-ups

Posted by: Atlanis.1473

Atlanis.1473

Hi there,

mostly playing on EB and yea its fun in the evenings, some big fights and hardly a dull moment.

It is pretty clear we cannot compete with you in the off times and even in prime time you keep the upper hand.

Uw has coverage problems in the early day hours.

I hope you guys like the fight we put up in the evenings, i for one enjoy it.

Keva Windrift [Rain]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Luthan.5236

Luthan.5236

in Match-ups

Posted by: Archenemy.9784

Archenemy.9784

Maybe we will defend our home map today, it should solve this problem :P

I was surprised to see some one on our home map and i think i’m not the only one ^^

Yukino Mikatsuchi [iNk]

(edited by Archenemy.9784)

in Match-ups

Posted by: morrigana sedai.2091

morrigana sedai.2091

I have some good fun this week seeing how it is more dangerous to walk around in underworld corner of EB as the AR corner as underworld player. Some good fun swapping camps and sentry points on ele or mes. Ow btw AR you might want to learn you newbies they should not run through a just capped supply camp as lvl 50ish. Furthermore recapping our corner with 10-20ish players in the morning was good fun also, guess AR was to busy with FR while we where doing that since a bit later we got flooded. Al by all fun wvwvw week, but a more balanced setup for next week would be nice. Since last week we did dominated and this week we get crushed, guess everything does have its price.

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

Al by all fun wvwvw week, but a more balanced setup for next week would be nice. Since last week we did dominated and this week we get crushed, guess everything does have its price.

Yes. I also hope for a more balanced matchup next week. I also noticed on Underworld it seems there are a different amount of players playing each day… I think last matchup when we were strong at the end of the weekend and beginning of the week we controlled everything… at the end of the week the last few days we were a bit weaker(others often managed to get back their keep in EB)… same at reset friday.

So I fear it might get a bit more boring the next few days until friday… we already saw it the last days. Sunday, monday we recaptured our keep on EB really fast. Yesterday it took until late evening to get enough people online on EB to do something there. I fear this might continue. At the moment 5-10 people zerg… can’t do much but trying to capture a 1 tower but that already seems impossible if there is already waiting a scout to call about 20 defenders that are enough(AR does not even need their main zerg… maybe in 2-3 hours they will need it… I hope we have enough people to try attacking keep then).

in Match-ups

Posted by: iorlas.6721

iorlas.6721

AR are winning due to shear numbers no other reason.

in Match-ups

lordkrall.7241

And organization.

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

Yea right..just like the asskickin they are getting in our BL right now,they sure look organised when it’s even numbers;)

in Match-ups

lordkrall.7241

Yea right..just like the asskickin they are getting in our BL right now,they sure look organised when it’s even numbers;)

I assume you were not there on reset-night then?

Krall Peterson – Warrior
Piken Square

in Match-ups

Posted by: hpawesomesauce.3560

hpawesomesauce.3560

Would be nice to see some more duelers at Red Orchard… just saying

Paxian Guardian of (SWD)
the big norn.

in Match-ups

Luthan.5236

Yep… as predicted. Not much going in at EB this night and we can’t even try to recap the keep – the few people there battling in front of our main near the keep gate already seem to have left by now and only 2-3 fighting there. Moving to our UB home borderlands now and leaving tkitten all to AR for them to have fun with the NPCs there. ;-)

I assume you were not there on reset-night then?

After reset I played a bit and saw at our homeborderland a few different of our commanders and small groups getting pwned by their big zerg(instead of us also only trying 1 big zerg with1 commander). Left and joined EB then… yes they were better organized at our borderlands at that day.

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

I was there on re set..i was one of the first half dozen in garrison and yes RG had a well organised blob that vastly outnumbered us at the time.
Lastnight we had roughly the same numbers and time after time we wiped both the FR and AR blobs in the open,they had no organisation at all apart from blobin up on the seige.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Fatal.2815

Fatal.2815

I guess you are the best then !

Blob, blobby, blobbity blup. Define your blobs as numbers. For some people its group of 10, for some players its red sea of 70+ people.

What I take from this matchup is that enemy is concentrated on rezzing constantly. Whatever you do – DO NOT damage enemy and just rezz commrades : (

Amazing Fatal | [VoTF]
http://www.votf-online.net
My mesmer video -http://tinyurl.com/pele5bm

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antediluvian.5169

Antediluvian.5169

At least the other 2 servers have time to practice guerilla tactics. Stealing camps, slapping yaks, corpse jumping when they win duels, etc. every time i log in wvw we’ll be capping a tower at best.

I can outrun a centaur.

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

At least the other 2 servers have time to practice guerilla tactics. Stealing camps, slapping yaks, corpse jumping when they win duels, etc. every time i log in wvw we’ll be capping a tower at best.

So, the other 2 server can take camps, slap yaks and your server (also my server) can’t? interesting…

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold

in Match-ups

Posted by: DamnThoseNames.8791

DamnThoseNames.8791

This morning I met a nice commander of AR. He ran into the 4 of us @ speldan and apperently got scared. Came back with a large part of his zerg to kill us.

Mister Snifox, please wisp me for a 1v1 duel so u don’t have to run back to the safety of your zerg!

Have fun all these last few days.

grtz

Periflor – Mesmer
Cilag – Gaurdian
[RAIN] Wolfs Rain

in Match-ups

iorlas.6721

I guess you are the best then !

Blob, blobby, blobbity blup. Define your blobs as numbers. For some people its group of 10, for some players its red sea of 70+ people.

What I take from this matchup is that enemy is concentrated on rezzing constantly. Whatever you do – DO NOT damage enemy and just rezz commrades : (

Here ya go have a double blob.

Attachments:

(edited by iorlas.6721)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Antediluvian.5169

Antediluvian.5169

So, the other 2 server can take camps, slap yaks and your server (also my server) can’t? interesting…

I might have phrased that bad, i meant UW and FR have the time for these stuff

I hardly see a big zerg on us, so its mostly small roaming groups.
AR are sitting on a big pile of gold right now, inside stonemist :P

I can outrun a centaur.

in Match-ups

Posted by: ArcticRed.3068

ArcticRed.3068

And organization.

While i have to agree that some of your guild zergs are well organised, 90% of the time it is just 40+ people running right over the top of 10 defenders.

When i go to your bl solo (as i do all the time…. im the dude soloing your supply camps for a couple of hours a day) i run into groups of 2-3-4 that i can solo pretty easily. They actually seem shocked that they are taking damage or that someone has the audacity to attack them.
Most of your server have the pack mentality and can’t survive where there isn’t anyone telling them what to do or protecting them by stacking.

Im having the most fun i have had in this game and getting the most kills i have ever gotten before, simply because i have been staying away from the 40+ vs 10+ fights where i die in 5 seconds, and instead schooling the small groups i find.

(edited by ArcticRed.3068)

in Match-ups

Posted by: LameTerror.4032

LameTerror.4032

I hereby declare orckitten AR border my new home, feel free to visit. Be warned, security cameras are recording activity in this area.

ps: I solemnly swear that I didn’t build that ac.

Game Of Elements – Elementalist
WBC – Gunnar’s Hold