14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Verbis.8752

Verbis.8752

Tadaaam, let the flame war begin!
There have been some rumors that vabbi got transfers from Riverside. -.^ Is it true?

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: YuGiOh.4906

YuGiOh.4906

We’ve seen no new guilds in WvW. Its all the same ones. If they did transfer it wasnt for the WvW.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

Here’s little Vabbi trying to hold its own versus FoW & BT

Attachments:

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

YuGiOh.4906

And here is our russian friends defending Greenbriar with a RAM? lol

epic :P

Attachments:

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Death Card.2904

Death Card.2904

Yesterday morning on FoW border we could have sworn every 2nd person was a d/d glass cannon thief….who ddespite their huge burst damage, shied away when they began to lose

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tzuuu.2781

Tzuuu.2781

Yesterday morning on FoW border we could have sworn every 2nd person was a d/d glass cannon thief….who despite their huge burst damage, shied away when they began to lose

So d/d glass cannon thieves should stand still and die when they are losing?
Personally, I agree.

Pink Demon of Jam Death [Jd]
Fissure of Woe ):

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: StannyD.2159

StannyD.2159

Just wanted to state how much I am enjoying this match-up. For the first time in a while wvw has been fun again. Although BT clearly have a bit of an edge on FOW and Vabbi there are some great battles going on and all serers have been able to take control of goodly chunks of the maps from time to time.
This is the kind of match-up that will bring more players into wvw; it is good for all three servers, one isn’t bored to death gate camping the other two at their citadels (which is pretty much where we have been for the past few weeks).
Let’s hope for more like this week please and thanks to all for some great 1v1 / 1v2 / 1vx when I’ve been camp flipping :-)

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Trick.9370

Trick.9370

This match-up is indeed fun! Things are getting better since the match-up against RoF. At least we seem to entertain eachother better even tough FoW / Vabbi does not have such a big zerg like BT. Maybe some day…

I almost moved to another server, think I can say im happy I did not

Xcefior – dd ele
All alone in space and time.
There’s nothing here but whats here is mine.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: XanoNymOuS.5407

XanoNymOuS.5407

It’s a shame to see you leave T3 keeps unguarded BT.
Anyway, had some great fights in EB today, enjoying my visit to FoW so far.

XyrosFrø

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Sin.4130

Sin.4130

For BT this matchup is just terrible. 99% of time FOW/Vabbi spend heavy bunkered in towers. I know guys that for you everything above 0 points all the time is so epic but this tier is pure PvE and I do not wish this to anyone.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

FoW/Vabbi heavy bunkered in towers Thats new! For me at least. I saw some zerg battles in the open near AB yesterday night, i had great fun. Isn’t it normal to defend the towers you got, especialy when you ae against a big zerg? Bit confused here….

Xcefior – dd ele

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Tzuuu.2781

For BT this matchup is just terrible. 99% of time FOW/Vabbi spend heavy bunkered in towers. I know guys that for you everything above 0 points all the time is so epic but this tier is pure PvE and I do not wish this to anyone.

Not sure if you’re trying to insult us or compliment us. Bunkering in t3 keeps is how we’ve managed to keep our BL blue for 90% of this matchup. And if by “anything above 0 points” you mean ticking +200 most of the day, then yeah, it’s pretty big for a server that’s rated at under 700.

Thanks for letting us wipe your wp’s btw

Fissure of Woe ):

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

XanoNymOuS.5407

Was very enjoyable to command FoW today, had some good fights with BTthis evening in eb, let’s keep the good fights up.

PS: Was a bit sad to cap all your keeps without a defender.

Attachments:

XyrosFrø

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Death Card.2904

Yesterday morning on FoW border we could have sworn every 2nd person was a d/d glass cannon thief….who despite their huge burst damage, shied away when they began to lose

So d/d glass cannon thieves should stand still and die when they are losing?
Personally, I agree.

I am not mocking them I’m just stating the mobility and huge burst damage

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Death Card.2904

Was very enjoyable to command FoW today, had some good fights with BTthis evening in eb, let’s keep the good fights up.

PS: Was a bit sad to cap all your keeps without a defender.

I tried……

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

Not sure if you’re trying to insult us or compliment us. Bunkering in t3 keeps is how we’ve managed to keep our BL blue for 90% of this matchup. And if by “anything above 0 points” you mean ticking +200 most of the day, then yeah, it’s pretty big for a server that’s rated at under 700.

Thanks for letting us wipe your wp’s btw

Have fun, you can capture it only when it is empty anyway. 200+ most of night you mean, BTW you spend fortune for those upgrades (even single camp), to hit those 200 points. We just defended our keep with 5 ppl you got 7 golems, 30 ppl… I can’t even imagine that you are defending anything without 30+ ppl. Let’s hope we will never meet again.

(edited by Sin.4130)

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Tzuuu.2781

200+ most of night you mean

Looks like 440 to me.

Attachments:

Fissure of Woe ):

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Psychotic.3560

Psychotic.3560

Sounds like someone might be a bit annoyed they don’t have the constant zergs to keep up a 500+ points tick against us anymore.

Were consistently defending our Keeps with a handful of people against similar numbered Golem rushes, all you lot seem to be doing is complaining about the same stuff you are doing to us really.

Fissure of Woe ~ Jam Death [Jd] Raid Leader
http://fissureofwoe.com/

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

So I guess Sin is not giving us a compliment ^^

I want to thank the commanders on FoW for showing me some good zerg play. Had a blast on EB yesterday evening! Pushing back the bigger zerg always feels nice and feeds the motivation to do more.

I’m also happy to see some friends returning to FoW! Hope we can make some difference, at least we will try!

Happy hunting ^^

Xcefior – dd ele

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Psychotic.3560

Nice Mesmer portal hack into the SM Lord room by the way.

Edit: Someone caught it on FRAPs and it should be reported to Anet soon enough, I’m a little surprised at which Guild was doing it though.

(edited by Psychotic.3560)

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

XanoNymOuS.5407

We just defended our keep with 5 ppl you got 7 golems, 30 ppl…

If you talk about the flipping keeps in your bl then I can say we only had 2 golems, which is more than enough time to react. You even had wp to see it was contested!

XyrosFrø

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Sin.4130

If you talk about the flipping keeps in your bl then I can say we only had 2 golems, which is more than enough time to react. You even had wp to see it was contested!

I was talking about rush at our keep on EB in late night. I personally destroyed 3 golems.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Revanought Lord.9532

Revanought Lord.9532

Still sorry that I left FoW, it was not my choise but I still feel like I abandond the server
Anyway I wish you luck and I will try to farm enough gems to come back as soon as I can

Reaper Of Kane-(Former)Engineer Commander
“Evil flowers steadily bloom, with an array of bloodied doom”

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Psychotic.3560

Naw, they are on about the late night EB rush (about 11pm BST) the FoW BL defense group did after spending 3 hours holding them out of Bay before they all gave up.

By the time we got to lowlands with our 6 Golems we only had about 20 people left as the rest of them had ran off to camps. It was getting late and I got impatient so I just sent all the Golems in whilst the Cannons were still up and we lost 4 of them, ah well we capped SM and Overlook with them so its no big loss.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Psychotic.3560

Still sorry that I left FoW, it was not my choise but I still feel like I abandond the server
Anyway I wish you luck and I will try to farm enough gems to come back as soon as I can

You left just as it got good :P

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Trick.9370

Thats the spirit! ^^

Xcefior – dd ele

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: VirtualSteak.2649

VirtualSteak.2649

Going to go ahead and use my first post to say how awesome yesterday was. Pretty much doubled my badge count, and it was quite funny to see how some leadership and listening skills can crush mindless zergs. Paradigm shift? Hope so. The ranking points this week speak for themselves.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Pewintodo.4138

Pewintodo.4138

Tadaaam, let the flame war begin!
There have been some rumors that vabbi got transfers from Riverside. -.^ Is it true?

We have had some guests show up in LA who thought they might enjoy a trip to Vabbi over the summer. They have not yet arrived due to certain festivities and I could not possibly comment on their current location or future holiday plans. It is praise indeed that you should suspect they are already among us.

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Alexa deStrange.8612

Alexa deStrange.8612

Dear FoW,

much respect to you, you have really come out of your shell this week.

Your defence of your own borderland is impeccable and your invasion of our Keeps swift and stealthy.

You have me really frustrated right now, which is to be taken as a big compliment.

Regards,
Your Blacktide admirer

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

XanoNymOuS.5407

Fun day today, interesting how BT keeps still is unscouted?
Anyway, was pretty fun to paint eb blue.

Attachments:

XyrosFrø

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Mor.2645

Mor.2645

at the end of the day when every one of the wvw players were tired after non stop BT crushing for over 10 hours we lost SM langor and bravost and our keep
(i disconnected after it too tired to continue playing)
but let me show you our prime time
after spawn camping BT crushing their zerg over and over and over…and over
this score was 445 (im sure it got higher but i dont have the proof)

bravost defence video coming up soon stay tuned!!!

Attachments:

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: jabberjabber.6804

jabberjabber.6804

Well done to all Fissure players: we really combined well these past few days. Even [Alph] was running with several zergs and structure defences for some of the time in favour of our usual guerilla / havoc team actions! Great plays. Respect all round – including to our strong opponents.

Commander Aldronia
Guild Leader of Alpharius [Alph]: a PvX guild in Gandara

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

http://youtu.be/2mSkpKOJoa0
enjoy
good fight until we ran out of luck

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Verbis.8752

Well, there is no way I can deny that we have mindless zergs :P
But…I would like to thank few FoW players for not destroying our trebs for some period of time just in front of your spawn point xD I know it was crazy idea however we wanted to see how it would look like to “Treb the enemy’s citadel!” xD So if someone is curious…here you go
PS: I would like also to thank that FoW thief who were dancing/jumping together with us and waving ^^ I cant remember the guild tag but first letter was “F” i think. Or something like that :>

Attachments:

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Mor.2645

too bad i didnt film the spawn camp FoW gave BT today or the BT zerg wipe in SM
4 times in a row.
i like this matchup even if we are losing its better then arborstone or ring of fire

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

XanoNymOuS.5407

Ty BT [WvW] guild for the “PUG vs Guild” fights tonight, even though we got wiped all the times, it was very fun to see how FoW would do in such kind of fight.

PS: We didn’t dare go close to the tower, 3 ballistas + AC’s + Cannons isn’t very fair. xD When we finally tried to take them down, we lost alot of people, lol.

Attachments:

XyrosFrø

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Verbis.8752

Your welcome I also enjoyed tonight battles I can see that you have nice communication and coordination in your PUGs. ;]

(edited by Verbis.8752)

14/06 - BT/Vabbi/FoW

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gizmorage.6412

Gizmorage.6412

aah blacktide guys camping the jp ganking lonely people, like true men! good stuff. (note: i also met some very nice blacktide guys, i’m not generalizing to the whole server, but this kind of behavior is so dumb ^^ at least come 1v1, cows)

edit: also, thanks for the awesome openfield fights, bt.

“Trust me, i’m a medic”

(edited by Gizmorage.6412)