15/11 PS/SFR/RS [EU Premier League Round 5]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Minze.7065

Minze.7065

Oh SFR, already raising your hands in victory. We have plans, devious plans. Wait until Friday to see what the outcome is. Again, RS are a key factor in this match up and you are not as strong as you once were.

Wait until the week. Then the piken machine will start to turn.

Mate, dont take the SFR trolls serious. They are only a handful and not represanting SFR WvW Core.

You can be sure that we are aware of the Pikens midweek strength. We followed wvw statistics carefully and our commanders know them/should know them.

This matchup is filled with high explosive fights, heavy server rivality, 2nd place gold league, forum drama and a third party nobody knows what they do. Lets brawl, have fun and hollywood entertainment.

Who dont want to need this kind of matchup. Tbh.!!

in Match-ups

Posted by: UnknownRH.4592

UnknownRH.4592

Yeah yeah we are enjoying everything. It is a fun week Minze. I promise you no crying from our side no matter what the outcome!!

Centurion in Balkan legion (SFRJ)
Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: AgentChaos.4932

AgentChaos.4932

i’ll be cheering for SFR. Please win !!

Roleplayer.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

ohh my so many eyes on this Match up. We will entertain you all dont worry.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Jayne.9251

Jayne.9251

I’ll just leave this here:

Attachments:

L’enfer, c’est les autres

in Match-ups

Minze.7065

I’ll just leave this here:

Haha, i let this here. Song to handle your “Pictures Piken Head”. Raise the dramatic outcome of this matchup.

Check this nasty “Seafarers Flag” on first 5 seconds.

p.s. and some body performance for jayne inclusive..:)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Hehe is he saying "Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! " ?!

A Mesmer friend introduced me to this song a while back and it’s on constant loop any time I’m in WvW on my main:

P.S. Is BOOM still on SFR? Pinky Thief owes me a picnic.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Miyu.8137

Miyu.8137

With SFR logic we should accuse RS for helping SFR and focus RS in our next match. But I guess nobody on Piken is so brainless to accuse RS for teaming with SFR. RS is just taking the opportunity to get easy captures, which is fair enough.

SFR is nothing what Piken can’t handle, in case, it’s actually RS who seems to be way stronger then SFR, at least for now. RS will decide about lot in this match.

I am not really expecting some fair play from SFR, but I am looking forward to have some fair fights with RS at least as I believe that this server didn’t lose it’s honor.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

It’s smelling good the rage around here.

Sorry, it’s only to mark up this delicious incoming thread I couldn’t wait.

in Match-ups

Posted by: OniDrake.4361

OniDrake.4361

I hope SFR have noted what happened to Jade Sea last week when they had a 25k point lead on us.

We are not jade sea not gonna happen XD

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

It’s smelling good the rage around here.

Sorry, it’s only to mark up this delicious incoming thread I couldn’t wait.

Think how much you rage when super stacked piken will kick your kitten and troma needs to raise server tax so he can bribe us to help you. Wut?

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

Just saw a Piken Guardian glitch into the sunny, 1st i tought he would jump out, but he went for our scouts manning the siege to defend, gj Piken and [Dsh] guild. =)

Attachments:

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

As i said above RS decides nothing, weekend we are still strong but from monday on we will go fully spectator mode watching your fight;-)
I forgot, except prime time of course^^.From my side and guilds one, we are just looking for fights not doubleteaming anybody.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

Posted by: Covis.6037

Covis.6037

only thing im missing from SFR are the match up threads :P

in Match-ups

Minze.7065

Hehe is he saying "Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! " ?!

A Mesmer friend introduced me to this song a while back and it’s on constant loop any time I’m in WvW on my main:

P.S. Is BOOM still on SFR? Pinky Thief owes me a picnic.

He is saying " It goes, it goes, it goes, it goes"

Yeah, Gogol Bordello is always nice, reminds me always on Beirut, especially this song.

Thanks to the [SCND] Guardian for some nice duels..

(edited by Minze.7065)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

With SFR logic we should accuse RS for helping SFR and focus RS in our next match. But I guess nobody on Piken is so brainless to accuse RS for teaming with SFR. RS is just taking the opportunity to get easy captures, which is fair enough.

SFR is nothing what Piken can’t handle, in case, it’s actually RS who seems to be way stronger then SFR, at least for now. RS will decide about lot in this match.

I am not really expecting some fair play from SFR, but I am looking forward to have some fair fights with RS at least as I believe that this server didn’t lose it’s honor.

Well as RS player I would like to “team up” in international matchups, because otherwise we cannot win the weekdays as a german server. But I can guarantee you, if it’s red it is attacked. There is no difference, it is like you say, just using every given opportunity. We have nothing to lose nor to win and we will be down to three at latest on tuesday – I would bet on that. I’m pretty curious what will happen the weekdays, because I think sfr underestimates you. They still attack a lot of our stuff instead of only increasing the gap to you. Was pretty much the same with BB last week. ;-)

it was written…

in Match-ups

Posted by: insomniaproject.1348

insomniaproject.1348

the main reason why SFR is so kitten ed is because piken mainly did spawn camp while SFR had fight with Viz and tried to cut of their respawning People, and thats why SFR now try to kick Piken out of the Top 3 of the tournament it isnt already chiseled in Stone that piken make it in the top 3 their are other Servers which might could get that too, because next week piken is against viz, viz will surely make first place that their is absolutly no Chance SFR can also Claim 1# that will make piken most probably lose the next 2 matchups

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

here is my calculation about this and the next few matchups. I understand RS stance on this and it is totally a very valid strategy which some of the SFR forum warriors could not digest. RS is going with the breeze atm. SFR attacking us and RS taking the opportunities to not let us become stable through out the week. Well during the week PS will move up and winning or not only depends on what kinda lead we are facing to recover by the end of Sunday. Currently most of the big guilds are resting and many popular commanders are on a break like always. (ohh yes SFR we are just treating this like any other match up lol!! not obsessed). And that is till monday when we strike hard and see what we are capable of doing during the next 4 days to reset. You got 3 days starting Friday and we got 4 days starting Monday. After this week when it is determined who won this MU VS will definitely focus us to secure first position. They will not take any chances to be left on last week since they will be facing SFR and Piken and it could turn dirty if they get focused. SFR had already lost one MU and if we dont loose this one they will take us as direct threat to first position so they will focus us hard in next week.

This week I honestly would have not cared where we land since most of us play for fun and many still play for fun. But if we dont win this we will be branded as leechers by most of the trolls in SFR. So yeah it is a matter of honor for us now. If we loose we will be pretty much trolled in every other matchup about that first week as long as people remember it but if we win I promise based on the maturity of my community that this will be the last time we hold grudge against SFR. Though I dont know how most of your trolls will feel after that.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

(edited by UnknownRH.4592)

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

the main reason why SFR is so kitten ed is because piken mainly did spawn camp while SFR had fight with Viz and tried to cut of their respawning People, and thats why SFR now try to kick Piken out of the Top 3 of the tournament it isnt already chiseled in Stone that piken make it in the top 3 their are other Servers which might could get that too, because next week piken is against viz, viz will surely make first place that their is absolutly no Chance SFR can also Claim 1# that will make piken most probably lose the next 2 matchups

Actually you have that reversed. It’s even posted by someone on SFR in the first week of the league match if you care to check. Piken was flipping stuff, and Viz was spawn camping you. To each their own, but it’s extremely rare that I ever see anyone from Piken spawn camping — mostly because then there’s nobody to fight But my experience is that players save spawn camping another server only when they’re particularly annoyed with that server.

Maybe that’s the issue here. False information is being spread around?

Also, check your math hon. Even if Piken wins this week, there is no chance we’ll beat Viz next week, and even if we take second in the final match of the leagues, Viz will have first place locked in. The only difference will be whether SFR forum warriors annoy Viz again to motivate them.

(edited by Jayne.9251)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Hvaran.6327

Hvaran.6327

2 weeks that was before this, we had very clear and respectfull MU threads on this forum. Now it’s already got spammed by flaming each other….i got suspciocious minds about who got more forum warriors.

Gl on MU btw.

Handarand – Handacooon – Handa Panda – Handa Genie

in Match-ups

Posted by: ExaFlare.1390

ExaFlare.1390

2 weeks that was before this, we had very clear and respectfull MU threads on this forum. Now it’s already got spammed by flaming each other….i got suspciocious minds about who got more forum warriors.

Gl on MU btw.

I actually like that it turned out like this. Rivalry between servers, flaming, trolling. That’s a true world vs world.

Server : Vizunah Square [FR]
Chars : Exa Flare | Exaflare | Aurora Wall | Aurora Sword | Azure Flame God

in Match-ups

Posted by: war.3790

war.3790

GJ Riverside, nice omega rush.. not =D Got some nice bags =3

Attachments:

Faster Stronger Better [PUGz]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Tshik.7204

Tshik.7204

hahahaha
big up riverside for your epic fail rush golems with 20+ omegas on hills
thank you for all the bags

in Match-ups

Posted by: Leviathan.6042

Leviathan.6042

Yeah, the Golem Rush was fail.. 10 Omegas in the circle and noone in lordroomchoke.. and the only time you got more baggies from us :P. I was leading the whole day and there were not much losses, sometimes we fought both servers.. and you lost.. both

I likely use Rams and good ppl.. ask your Garrison on your Homelands :P.
GZ to Piken, they really slowly checked whats going on any they really tried to get us out of there..

PS: I will not focus or double team anything.. the only thing im looking for is good fights. I think Piken will see our Tags more often then SFR. They have the better people, they put up better fights —> more fun. (im Talinkg from the Raids you have, not from any Smallscale PPL.)

Sry for bad english.
We will be third :P! And it doenst matter!
But WE will have the fun on our side.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Vayle.7964

Vayle.7964

c’mon guys, give SFR some love

props to SCND, couldnt fight you much but tried to troll you as much as I could :P (I wasn’t with the VG raid though),

wondering how strong SFR is these days, compared to last matchup and the matchups before that :P and can’t wait for the final round, just love fighting Vizunah :P

Commander Vayle The Eternal,
Guild Leader Varangian Guard [VG]

in Match-ups

Posted by: Unhinged Carrot.3849

Unhinged Carrot.3849

Great to see all the Piken excuses crop up so quickly (almost as quickly as you cast aside SFR’s “excuses” last time round).

Being focused by SFR is indeed a compliment as to how well we performed in the Week 1 match-up. At the end of the day I and probably most others at Piken don’t care you are focusing us. If your expecting us to throw our toys out the pram like certain SFR individuals did on the forum then im hoping you will be surprised that we actually have a mature community who doesn’t steep to certain SFR forum warrior levels.

Fantastic logic here. Tailoring your view of the entire SFR community on a select vocal minority, meanwhile presenting your own server on a pedestal, skimming over the detritus already posted by a select few members of your own community. In reality there are forum warriors on all servers, and they will come out of the woodwork when things aren’t going their way. This happened to SFR when we were double-teamed. Let’s face it; double-teaming happened. It wasn’t a premeditated scenario as some conspiracy theorists suggested, simply a result of the circumstances. Piken had an opportunity to achieve more than they would otherwise have been capable of by riding in Vizunah’s slipstream, and they took it. Fair play to them. Now SFR is going to focus Piken, because that’s our best way to better our position in the league. Again, fair play. Call coverage wars if you like, but don’t forget how quickly you dismissed the coverage issues SFR experienced last time. But that was “fair ’n (vizunah) square”, right?

Back to lurking for me.

Zobb – Asura Engineer – Seafarer’s Rest

in Match-ups

Jayne.9251

Lol gosh. I know there are some nice people on SFR. Wish they’d post more.

in Match-ups

Posted by: Rayya.2591

Rayya.2591

Yeah, the Golem Rush was fail.. 10 Omegas in the circle and noone in lordroomchoke.. and the only time you got more baggies from us :P. I was leading the whole day and there were not much losses, sometimes we fought both servers.. and you lost.. both

I likely use Rams and good ppl.. ask your Garrison on your Homelands :P.
GZ to Piken, they really slowly checked whats going on any they really tried to get us out of there..

PS: I will not focus or double team anything.. the only thing im looking for is good fights. I think Piken will see our Tags more often then SFR. They have the better people, they put up better fights —> more fun. (im Talinkg from the Raids you have, not from any Smallscale PPL.)

Sry for bad english.
We will be third :P! And it doenst matter!
But WE will have the fun on our side.

By checking the score history, Sfr had average 280 points on prime time. Since we are “night capping server”, i am proud of winning “prime time” against guild stacked servers.
Regarding SFR borderland. Let’s check :
Riverside : Sncd (considered as the best guild EU) +Zorn (don’t really remember the name) + pugs
Piken Sqare : XT +VG + another guild
SFR : 45 ppls Pug raid, 20 cooperate with commander, no guilds on map
If you are proud of winning under those circumstances on SFR borderland, then sir i must tell you : your standards and expectations from own server are bellow average, and you underestimate your server.Victory with 2 Guilds against Pug raid should not be your goal, in my oppinion. Even if was only SNCD over there, would be same result.
The reason is the influx of new players intro world vs world, and upscalled , they enter 1’st time on wvwvw, and they see , Oh i play on sfr server, i pick sfr border.
Don’t take me wrong, i like and respect riverside guilds , but i made an extra coffe, to ensure i will reset all the Riverside waypoints intro borderlands as an exchange for your focus on SFR Garison today ^^
Best regards.

http://imgur.com/a/fKgjD
no.1 WvW kills

(edited by Rayya.2591)

in Match-ups

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

or not smart enough so they use ther brain and come up with a plan so win us…ether way i thing first time we see so much presure for days…maybe is good so we found a way to handle this kind of situations on the future..ether way thi is only the first season..we will get in similar sitiuations again

in Match-ups

Posted by: chrisgr.3849

chrisgr.3849

i remember that PS was on beetwin 7-8 position and in 3 monts was on top 3…so no nead to remember all matchups…and this before they allow fee trasfers to medium servers..so ye maybe we r if not pro WvWvW server then we r a very very good WvWvW server

(edited by chrisgr.3849)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Smoke.9273

Smoke.9273

I like the matchup so far.

I was kind of surprised we held Hills against that golemrush, we came in so late and were scattered. If you would have taken it I would have said “It’s normal”. Yet we somehow slaughtered you and your golem-army in the lordroom.

[VM], you have some good players, amongst them a d/d ele & thief. I enjoyed the skirmishes, I hope our paths cross some more this week.

Riay
Fused with my Shroud

in Match-ups

Posted by: Senninha.4105

Senninha.4105

Really funny to see all those accusations by SFR forum warriors towards Piken for losing their goal (become 1st in Gold League) because its Vizunah that is undefeated so far and not Piken. During week 1 Vizunah was clearly the server with the best coverage across the board and focussed mainly on SFR and Piken took advantage of that situation, if SFR was in the same situation they would do exactly the same and if some SFR forum warrior would say otherwise they would be lying straight!!

I cant recall that SFR was wiped off EB or their own BL during week 1 because that would have happened if SFR really was double teamed by Vizunah and Piken during week1, especially during the week days because everybody knows Piken’s strenght during these days and Vizunah has the benefit of 2 timezones (France and Canada). Once again Piken played it smart in week 1 and took advantage of the situation. There is a BIG difference between being smart or double teaming but if i read some reactions of these SFR forum warriors i really doubt they are smart enough to understand that :P…

On top of that i simply dont understand all this commotion by these SFR forum warriors because in the end SFR will only face Vizunah 2 times during this WvW season 1 and Piken will face Vizunah 3 times so the changes are quite big that SFR will end up 2nd in the Gold League. I personally would be very happy with a 3rd place in the Gold League and i believe a lot of Pikers are thinking the same about this result, but this will not change the fact that we will try and fight till the bitter end to become 2nd.

Just my thoughts on this whole double teaming accusations by SFR during week 1…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Troma.3250

Troma.3250

during these days and Vizunah has the benefit of 2 timezones (France and Canada).

Hmm nope sorry Senninha, 1 Timezone as explained hundred times before, only few canadians guys, no guild or groups. It’s false like the VS/PS alliance. No words betweens our servers, we choosed to hit SFR for reasons, but no send between us, you know it. For the canadians thing, it was a rumor launched 1 year ago.

Have a good day ! and see you soon

co-founder of Grand Cross Alliance
General of Grand Cross Knights [GCK]
www.grandcross.fr/codex-gck

in Match-ups

Posted by: Wolfheart.1938

Wolfheart.1938

Ohoh this week will be interesting for sure and Riverside is a nice opponent on the battlefield

Hi Wemil stands up

“We have no first-person view because stupid people would lock into it”
“You can’t have more than 10 HS decks because that would confuse people”
“30 fps is more cinematic”

in Match-ups

Posted by: petterikr.4263

petterikr.4263

Yup, this one has potential.

Go Piken! We are betting on you guys!

Temppu (Katoamistemppu, Temppu Murisee Murr, Arnold Did Temppu, Kummitustemppu, Temppu Banana)
Desolation

in Match-ups

Posted by: Myrmidone.4362

Myrmidone.4362

My view of it all is quite simple, i had the better fights against piken, so if I have the opportunity always first to fight against piken;-)
I hope you will forgive me……………..i am quite sure you will, cause you are looking for the same stuff^^.
On another note, some people from SFR in the Forum should not be so grim again, piken guys are much more pleasant.
I hope Piken will make an comeback from Monday on, love your Server from the days we fought Boon Control and dozen other decent Guilds.

Weekend ist about to end and we will leave more and more the Battlefield for your Clash;-)
See ya again, Monday Primetime^^.

Greets Myrmi

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

We better deliver in weekdays lol or a very disappointed matchup!!

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarran.9845

Scarran.9845

Great to see all the Piken excuses crop up so quickly (almost as quickly as you cast aside SFR’s “excuses” last time round).

Being focused by SFR is indeed a compliment as to how well we performed in the Week 1 match-up. At the end of the day I and probably most others at Piken don’t care you are focusing us. If your expecting us to throw our toys out the pram like certain SFR individuals did on the forum then im hoping you will be surprised that we actually have a mature community who doesn’t steep to certain SFR forum warrior levels.

Fantastic logic here. Tailoring your view of the entire SFR community on a select vocal minority, meanwhile presenting your own server on a pedestal, skimming over the detritus already posted by a select few members of your own community. In reality there are forum warriors on all servers, and they will come out of the woodwork when things aren’t going their way. This happened to SFR when we were double-teamed. Let’s face it; double-teaming happened. It wasn’t a premeditated scenario as some conspiracy theorists suggested, simply a result of the circumstances. Piken had an opportunity to achieve more than they would otherwise have been capable of by riding in Vizunah’s slipstream, and they took it. Fair play to them. Now SFR is going to focus Piken, because that’s our best way to better our position in the league. Again, fair play. Call coverage wars if you like, but don’t forget how quickly you dismissed the coverage issues SFR experienced last time. But that was “fair ’n (vizunah) square”, right?

Back to lurking for me.

If you actually take off your SFR tinted glasses and read the paragraph properly you will infact see that I did not label the entire SFR community only a select few individuals.

The words “certain SFR individuals” does not mean all SFR individuals. The words “certain SFR forum warriors” is not all SFR. I understand that not everyone has english as their first language so just for record.

Certain – definite or particular, but not named or specified.

In this instance it is a particular set of individuals that almost all servers have that tarnish the name of the good people on that server. If your trying to say that my statement of the amount of complaining by certain SFR individuals in the first weeks matchup is untrue you just need to glance over that initial thread if your memory isn’t quite upto scratch.

If it does look like im presenting my server on a pedestal that’s only because despite the numerous posts baiting people into a war of words. We have been resilient at most and tried not get drawn into the forum wars side of things. At the end of the day I never mentioned it was unfair or unpredictable that you are focusing us because lets be honest for a tactical side and revenge side it makes sense. I am responding to the certain forum warriors who think that because they spawn camp us that we are shedding tears when in fact I and probably others in Piken don’t really care.

Again nothing was mentioned by me regarding coverage wars, at the end of the day WvW is 24/7. If servers haven’t got the population or the coverage to compete within that time period then that is tough. We are all aware of it and yes its not ideal but everyone is in the same boat and have managed to deal with it through various methods. There is always going to be servers with greater numbers than others over the period and if anyone is expecting it to be eventually balanced then they are in for a rude awakening as its never going to happen.

Axere – lvl 80 Necro
Nemmeister – lvl 80 Engineer
Jay Knot – lvl 80 Warrior | Rusty Colt – lvl 80 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Junkpile.7439

Junkpile.7439

Piken needs to win at least 150k points. We haven’t been this weak in months and piken is stronger than ever.

Low quality trolling since launch
Seafarer’s Rest EotM grinch

(edited by Junkpile.7439)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Triffek.9268

Triffek.9268

(edited by Triffek.9268)

in Match-ups

Posted by: cubed.2853

cubed.2853

Well on monday you are 25k points behind sfr. Prove me wrong, but I (RS) personally dont think that you can catch that up.

it was written…

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

Back to lurking for me.

If it does look like im presenting my server on a pedestal that’s only because despite the numerous posts baiting people into a war of words. We have been resilient at most and tried not get drawn into the forum wars side of things. .

dont see how u can say that when i mainly find myself responding to the provactations of piken sqaure posters in this thread you guys keep trying to make it seem like sfr have all the forum warriors but i find that piken has just as many if not more

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

Posted by: Gensokyo.1528

Gensokyo.1528

So any native pikenian have something to say? If you are server hopper don’t use word honor.

Yes, I have something to say.
I wanna say thank you to all SFR guys who enrage about PS.

PS is a medium populated RP server and we don`t pay guilds to join our server.
To see you guys from SFR take a RP server so serious that you even type you hate PS, and that in gold league, makes me proud to be on PS.

Also that some of you type you wanna double team us all week shows you think your server is not strong enough to win over us in a fair fight. Another reason to be proud to be on PS.

So, again, thank for all your hate and flaming.

thats funny cause i heard piken payed sparta to move back to piken and piken isn’t a medium populated server its high which doesnt mean all that much cause there are 5 very high populated servers not even in the gold league if anything it means piken has a higher % of wvw players in the server than higher populated servers. So we have more pve players what good is that if anything its a detriment cause when they join wvw and fill up the queues all our guilds start leaving cause they cant raid and we have no one on ts or people who would rather cap ruins all day for achievements.

or not smart enough so they use ther brain and come up with a plan so win us…ether way i thing first time we see so much presure for days…maybe is good so we found a way to handle this kind of situations on the future..ether way thi is only the first season..we will get in similar sitiuations again

piken square have a short memory. u dont remember all our matchups before league? you beat us to second place in one matchup due to vizunah and only by like 7k points at that then beat a load of lower ranked servers and suddenly you guys think you are the most pro wvw server

Forgetting about the short term memory thing!! Hehe we beat you one time and you just can not forget it. You got long term memory mate. go see week 1 thread and maybe someday you will realise what noobs of trolls you got on your server. We din give any excuse to loose this time irrespective of your claims of double teaming us. We know there is a mature community at RS and that kinda things dont happen here much. + we have not lost yet!!

i will forget it after this matchup is over either sfr will win and prove that we are better than piken when we are not being focused by vizunah or piken will make a crazy comeback and will actually deserve that second place

Piken | [Ash] | Epi The Lad
best Druid EU and South Sudan

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

So any native pikenian have something to say? If you are server hopper don’t use word honor.

To see you guys from SFR take a RP server so serious that you even type you hate PS, and that in gold league, makes me proud to be on PS.

Also that some of you type you wanna double team us all week shows you think your server is not strong enough to win over us in a fair fight. Another reason to be proud to be on PS.

thats funny cause i heard piken payed sparta to move back to piken and piken isn’t a medium populated server its high which doesnt mean all that much cause there are 5 very high populated servers not even in the gold league if anything it means piken has a higher % of wvw players in the server than higher populated servers. So we have more pve players what good is that if anything its a detriment cause when they join wvw and fill up the queues all our guilds start leaving cause they cant raid and we have no one on ts or people who would rather cap ruins all day for achievements.

piken square have a short memory. u dont remember all our matchups before league? you beat us to second place in one matchup due to vizunah and only by like 7k points at that then beat a load of lower ranked servers and suddenly you guys think you are the most pro wvw server

Forgetting about the short term memory thing!! Hehe we beat you one time and you just can not forget it. You got long term memory mate. go see week 1 thread and maybe someday you will realise what noobs of trolls you got on your server. We din give any excuse to loose this time irrespective of your claims of double teaming us. We know there is a mature community at RS and that kinda things dont happen here much. + we have not lost yet!!

i will forget it after this matchup is over either sfr will win and prove that we are better than piken when we are not being focused by vizunah or piken will make a crazy comeback and will actually deserve that second place

Respect. Lets do this. btw it does not show who is better you know. It just shows who has more coverage. And I never said SFR is a noob server. you are not in tier 1 without a reason. Its just like I said in week 1 you din seem to have the same strength as you had before the leagues. And many on the forums said no weare being double teamed and it is planned by both servers. That is what ticks me off and want me to play this match for points more to win and show we din win just coz of VS in terms of PPT. besides I hope next time we meet after the leagues we will have our gvg team up and running and have some good fights with you guys.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

(edited by UnknownRH.4592)

in Match-ups

Posted by: Chicho Gosho.6507

Chicho Gosho.6507

Respect. Lets do this. btw it does not show who is better you know. It just shows who has more coverage. And I never said SFR is a noob server. you are not in tier 1 without a reason. Its just like I said in week 1 you din seem to have the same strength as you had before the leagues. And many on the forums said no weare being double teamed and it is planned by both servers. That is what ticks me off and want me to play this match for points more to win and show we din win just coz of VS in terms of PPT. besides I hope next time we meet after the leagues we will have our gvg team up and running and have some good fights with you guys.

You double-teamed us at week one. I’m not saying you talked to Viz, just that you decided to focus us and leave Viz alone so you can get second place. There’s no shame wanting to get the second place.

in Match-ups

UnknownRH.4592

You double-teamed us at week one. I’m not saying you talked to Viz, just that you decided to focus us and leave Viz alone so you can get second place. There’s no shame wanting to get the second place.

Yeah that is what I said. Double focus and double teaming has a very thin line between it and are completely different things. double focus yeah but double teaming hell no. It was imaginative of SFR in that week. I have still given reasons why we focused SFR and am too tired to type them again. Though a simple hint we expected SFR to be stronger that week and take VS but it did not happen we just went with the wind in there. If SFR did not have the power to reset t3 keeps of VS at night how did you expect Piken to do that. Every morning you had paper stuff which was quite easy to take. If VS had paper stuff we would have treated it the same way. But seeing you through that week and last week makes me believe we can do a very strong comeback in week days so lets see. It was not just VS that made us win that week. SFR did as well. they played week and flamed on forums than in game.

Only point to prove here was that SFR din have the coverage to beat VS or piken that week. And you still dont have it. Like I said 25 k lead is not what I expected. I expected more of SFR this weekend.

Warrior and Elementalist
Far ShiverPeaks

in Match-ups

Posted by: Scarran.9845

Scarran.9845

Back to lurking for me.

If it does look like im presenting my server on a pedestal that’s only because despite the numerous posts baiting people into a war of words. We have been resilient at most and tried not get drawn into the forum wars side of things. .

dont see how u can say that when i mainly find myself responding to the provactations of piken sqaure posters in this thread you guys keep trying to make it seem like sfr have all the forum warriors but i find that piken has just as many if not more

Prior to the quoted post you responded 3 times in 3 full forum pages and a bit, when each page contains 50 posts. So in 157 posts you responded 3 times to provocations by Piken, I think that 3 posts that you deemed provocative is quite a low number even if in worse case scenario its 50 odd posts for Piken and you assume its a 1/3 the number.

Axere – lvl 80 Necro
Nemmeister – lvl 80 Engineer
Jay Knot – lvl 80 Warrior | Rusty Colt – lvl 80 Thief

in Match-ups

Posted by: Knochenkult.6423

Knochenkult.6423

Thanks for the nice fights on Riverside BL today.
Shoutout to scnd, osc, vg

and dont forget ppl..

http://oi42.tinypic.com/o9im45.jpg

;)

Rostrot The Machine
Driver of Death Days

in Match-ups

Posted by: Kingface.9781

Kingface.9781

Don’t worry, you will be helpful enough by giving us your ppt on the last match-up.

in Match-ups

Posted by: KarlusDavius.1024

KarlusDavius.1024

It has begun. Brace yourselves…

Cmdr. Kiro Heimdahl
Warrior
Far Shiverpeaks